PDA

View Full Version : Little issue with notification

Dmatt
December 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I got invited to join a group a while ago, and even though I accepted it then , it keeps showing as 1 Notification .

How can I fix this?

December 29th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Screenie? It could be another notification, or you may not have joined the group. Make sure that once you're on the group screen you manually join. It will not do it for you...

GKS
December 29th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I'm sure that's not it Agent Zero, I have heard of a similar problem with the notifications. I think I heard from someone if the notification keeps coming up we could fix it ourselves from clicking something.

processr
December 29th, 2008, 09:22 AM
This sort of thing happens a lot of the time with visitor messages, but I've never heard of it happening with invites. The normal advice is to post a visitor message to your own profile and then delete it. You could try that, but one wonders if that has the same effect with invites. =/

GKS
December 29th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Did try restarting your browser? If that doesn't fixed it, try deleting your private information, it should have the stored information that keeps showing your notification.

Dmatt
December 29th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Well I tried joining again but it remained as 1 active Notification, then I just tried declining and it went away :shocked:

I just hope the group doesn't take it personally :D

Thanks guys