PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Rewind

Jackie_Zelany
December 29th, 2008, 06:47 PM
The year 2008 is almost over. If you could go back and change anything this year would you? You can be as open as you want or give as little detail as you want. Its up to you.

If i could change any ting i would have to say it is going back and not hurting the people that i did. Ive hurt more people this year than i ever have and going back and being able to change it would be the greatest thing ever.

Working Class Hero
December 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM
I would probably go back in time to go where John McCain was in the state I am in to kick him in the face.

No, but seriously, I would just do better in school. I didn't do anything real bad this year. O.O;

Forever
December 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Oh wow there's been so much.

Probably not getting that infraction is the main thing I can think of off the top of my head. XD;

ErickaVolt
December 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I don't plan to change anything this year. I really did nothing bad.

Squeegee Beckenheim
December 29th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Nope, I was really pleased with this year. One of the best years ever in my opinion :)

Lash
December 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I probably would try to do better in school. That's about it, considering other things I would've changed sort of carried over from 07.

.emerald
December 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Well, yes. I really wish I could rewind the year--(A LOT OF THINGS TO RE-DO) --Well, as long as I can remember them correctly...

xD.

Caelus
December 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM
2008 was a pretty good day for me, so there's really not anything I would want to change.
There is one, but that actually improved me somewhat, and that was when I had an arguement with one of my friends. Again, it improved me somewhat and made respect others opinions more, but it was pretty stressful being in that situation.
Still, that's trivial as far as I'm concerned and I'm glad with what happened this year, so no I don't want to change anything that occurred in 2008.

Counterfeit
December 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I'd go back with a different attitude to school; my final year and I still just didn't try, ending up with F, G and D grades. ._.'

Michii
December 30th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I'd go back with a different attitude to school; my final year and I still just didn't try, ending up with F, G and D grades. ._.'
G? What's that? :s

I don't really think I'd do anything different. I think maybe I'd push myself REALLY hard to get that A last year in my honors class, but I still got in honors this year so it didn't change anything.

Counterfeit
December 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Worse an an F, did they not teach you the alphabet? :p

Volkner's Apprentice
December 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
XD omg a G, haha. Is that like a 40% or are you totally kidding? :3

If I had to change one thing...I'd have not scheduled myself in community college for only two days a week. Squeezing all your classes into 2 days a week is tough and NOT fun when you're commuting.

processr
December 30th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I would go back and get more A*'s in my GCSEs. D:

RaikaCastillo
December 30th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I would try to do better in my classes. I mean I didn't do horribly (and I did quite well in one of them) but I could've done better in my French class if I had bought 501 French verbs like the teacher suggested I do. So I think I would do that.

Yamikarasu
December 30th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Do better in school... but I would probably just slack off again. So I probably wouldn't change too much if given the chance. this year was pretty uneventful for me.

Sweet Speed
December 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I would have been more mature and nicer to people but that still change with New Year comming. ;).

Signomi
December 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Not at all, this year has been one of my most memorable and enjoyable for quite a few reasons, there really isn't anything I'd want to change about it.

Sorano
December 30th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I don't believe that I would change anything. This whole year has been a huge learning experience for me, and every bad thing that I went through just made me an overall stronger person. It was definitely probably one of the worst years I've ever had, but maybe in the end I needed that really craptastic year.

Patchisou Yutohru
December 30th, 2008, 11:46 AM
In all honesty, only a few things this year was enjoyable to me. The majority of it was filled with misery from prior events in my family ranging from arguements all the way to quite a few deaths. Possibly the one I'd want to change is calling the EMS when I first sensed something was wrong with my mother instead of waiting for something to really happen to her. So, yeah.

Rockéttes
December 30th, 2008, 12:07 PM
No, I don't think I'd change anything. I've made quite a few of mistakes, I'm sure, but it was through those mistakes that I've learned some of my most valuable lessons.

Rellyms
December 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I would change my classes so I wouldn't be failing a class.

~Kavin~
December 30th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Ummm....nothing really. Everything happens for a reason that's how I look at it in my book

シーツー
December 30th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Ah there's so much I'd change. This year has been one of my worst... hopefully 2009 is going to be better. In fact, this year started pretty well for me but the second half went wrong.
Id avoid being with old "friends" from the beginning of the new school year and I'd try not to be depressed all the time like I was the last three months.
I kinda screwed school up this term as well. At least I wasn't as good as the terms before. (I hate my new teachers...)
I only wished I could be a bit happier again.

Netto Azure
December 30th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Hmm...nothing much really, except maybe joining PC much earlier...or if time travel is at hand...Bring a copy of Time Magazine and crazily try to warn everyone of the impending financial doom XD

Dakota
December 30th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I hate threads where the truth comes out, but what the heck!

If i could change one thing, it would have been who i said to the whole darn class who i liked. honestly, I liked someone else, but i just blurted it out.

(and besides, the person who i said was cute)

Gummy
December 30th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Probably getting of my lazy butt this summer and actually wrote something for my fic. Maybe that way it'd still be actively updated.

♣Gawain♣
December 31st, 2008, 12:21 AM
I'll go back 7 months ago and study a lot harder than usual. Or I should have gone abroad to Canada to observe the eclipse.

Went
December 31st, 2008, 01:00 AM
I would have stood away from two people and tried to prevent my PC from exploding. Apart from that, this has been one of the best years I remember, if not the best.

Kyoko
December 31st, 2008, 01:07 AM
This year is kinda a blur, it went by fast and didn't stick out too much. It did have it's ups and downs and I learned more about myself and how I deal with things. especially the bad things. however, even though some bad things did happen, those issues are starting to resolve which is great and gives me something to look forward to in 2009. and as a person I'm very happy with what I'm becoming overall and I want to keep it up.

so no, I wouldn't change a single thing and people shouldn't beat themselves up over regrets. just learn from them for the next year.

I can't wait for 2009! :D

Melody
December 31st, 2008, 01:10 AM
I honestly dont know what I'd change about 2008. It went by, like a blur really. And mostly it was e-drama here and there but all of that taught me a lot about myself so I dont really see it as bad enough to want to change it. I'm sure there are a few things I'd have done differently but in the end it wasn't really a bad year.

Guillermo
December 31st, 2008, 05:22 AM
Obviously rhe terrible deaths that I have had to live with over the few months of this year. I would bring back my mother, dog and best friend.

diegoisawesome
December 31st, 2008, 06:42 AM
I would have spent that 2 months not working on my game, working on it.

Joey the Cockroach
January 1st, 2009, 10:05 AM
If I had to change things back in 2008, I would change everything. 2008 was the most awful year of my life.

Fangking Omega
January 1st, 2009, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't change a lot. I made a big error in my relationship - I said some very hurtful things and these things always come back to bite you on the butt, and I shouldn't have said them in the first place, ultimately it cost me a great relationship that we were having to work hard at with me being 300 miles away at the time. We tried to fix it but it just didn't quite go back to how it should have been and we thought to call it a day before we ended up falling out. So we're friends. But if things had been handled better, we could still have what we had.

But things happen for a reason.

Mr. Epic
January 1st, 2009, 02:10 PM
Well it's not about what we can change, its about what we have earned!
If we changed the bad of our past we might then also change the good.
Like if I was to change the beginning of this year then I might have not found PC.

I think 2008 was like any year.

LETS JUST PARTY!

:chu: