PDA

View Full Version : Will volume 29 have Frantic?

PokemonMasterRazir
December 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I have been wondering. Thats the only reason I really wanna read it.

If there is frantic-OMG OMG COME OUT ALREADY X_X

No - Volume what?

SilverGlaceon
December 31st, 2008, 01:29 PM
By frantic, do you mean franticshipping?

bubblewrap
December 31st, 2008, 02:41 PM
^ I think he does. I don't know, maybe you can ask Wallace, since he's scanning it. He should know.

Feathing
January 1st, 2009, 05:56 AM
A stupid question.. but what's "frantic" ?
Is there another character I lost? XD

processr
January 1st, 2009, 05:58 AM
A stupid question.. but what's "frantic" ?
Is there another character I lost? XD

As was said above, it's likely to be FranticShipping (RubyxSapphire) he's referring to.

Wallace Berlitz
January 1st, 2009, 07:40 AM
I have been wondering. Thats the only reason I really wanna read it.

If there is frantic-OMG OMG COME OUT ALREADY X_X

No - Volume what?

Well, there isn't any FranticShippings if that is what you mean. The 5 Pokedex Owners are way too busy to rescue the Frontier and rescue the other 5 statues (Kanto Pokedex Owners) and after 5 are back to normal again, they are still busy to fighting. Until the end, it only show Crystal talks about what they did in Battle Frontier to Prof.Oak. So no FranticShipping.

OokamiShipper
January 23rd, 2009, 07:59 PM
There's a very, very, VERY, VERY slight bit of Frantic, but Emerald is any epic fail for Shippings, everything was too...chaotic...

The Ebon Blade
January 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
wait wait wait. ive nvr read the comics but is there really romance in the manga? seriously?

OokamiShipper
January 23rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
wait wait wait. ive nvr read the comics but is there really romance in the manga? seriously?

There is.
There have been many moments, especially for FranticShipping.
SPOILER FOR SOME (writing in white, highlight to read):
It's between Ruby and Sapphire, the biggest moment there was for them and for the Poke Spe, was that they confessed that they like eachother...but RUBY, just HAD to 'forget' it.

RubyJB88
January 24th, 2009, 11:10 AM
OokamiShipper, you can also use spoiler tags to hide your spoilers. Just use [s*poiler][/s*poiler], without the asterisks.

Like this.
It's between Ruby and Sapphire, the biggest moment there was for them and for the Poke Spe, was that they confessed that they like eachother...but RUBY, just HAD to 'forget' it.

Ruby didn't forget it, he's faking it all, and I don't get why. Seems like he's avoiding it for some reason. Man, that boy does have a lot of issues. :(

OokamiShipper
January 24th, 2009, 11:16 AM
OokamiShipper, you can also use spoiler tags to hide your spoilers. Just use [s*poiler][/s*poiler], without the asterisks.

Like this.

Ruby didn't forget it, he's faking it all, and I don't get why. Seems like he's avoiding it for some reason. Man, that boy does have a lot of issues. :(

Oh, thanks, I've never used spoiler tags, and never knew had to do it until now, I'm pretty thick headed and I miss alot.
This is kind of a spoiler:
I know he's faking it, but it's way annoying. Poor Sapphire, it must be difficult and frustruating to her. I've said that he was in denial, but I really think he should just at least tell her he wants to detach from the relationship temporarily (it BETTER be temporary) instead of avioding it.

Artyte
February 1st, 2009, 06:43 AM
If you wanna know whether there is, just go to www.serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net), they narrated the whole story in the form of words. About that frantic thing, i think there isn't.

RubyJB88
February 1st, 2009, 02:17 PM
I know he's faking it, but it's way annoying. Poor Sapphire, it must be difficult and frustruating to her. I've said that he was in denial, but I really think he should just at least tell her he wants to detach from the relationship temporarily (it BETTER be temporary) instead of avioding it.

Yeah I know. Maybe he's doing it as a way of protection?

Artyte, those are summaries by Coronis from the manga. It seems like he's translating to us what's going on in English from his Japanese version. He won't say anything about the shippings, just what's going on in each volume.