PDA

View Full Version : My drawings of Riolu and Lucario

Fenrir Reki
December 30th, 2008, 09:08 PM
These are my drawings of Riolu and Lucario:
EDIT: If you are happening to view this, I deleted my pictures because they are on google and I do not want my artwork stolen by other people. If you still wish to view them, pm me and I can send you a picture of them.

Yu_&_Rei
December 30th, 2008, 09:52 PM
oh wow they do look amazing!! even more amazing then I thought it would be! U've got an amazing talent with this, keep up the good work :D

♣Gawain♣
December 31st, 2008, 12:49 AM
Well, those are good. Not bad at all.

sockyskarmie
December 31st, 2008, 08:58 AM
I think you should try mixing up positions with the pokemon. Yes, they do look nice, in a right-from-the-pokedex sort of way.
But I really like the shading on the lucario. Very realistic.

Fenrir Reki
December 31st, 2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it! If I can find my other ones, I could post them up too. But if I make any other ones, I'll also post them.

~Kavin~
December 31st, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah I went in thinking that they wouldn't be that good but you really did a great job! KUDOS!

tems
December 31st, 2008, 10:57 AM
wow very good.
i like that XD

Monochrome
January 1st, 2009, 07:45 PM
Great job on the pics but try to mix it up a bit you know? Change the poses up a bit. But really the artwork is amazing!

darkbolt20
January 2nd, 2009, 02:00 PM
ooooh!!! so cute! i wuv it!

Kite Katsumi
January 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM
They look okay. They're easily recognizable, but the lines are kind of shaky in some places.
I drew the same picture of Riolu (only because I was trying to get a feel for his anatomy and whatnot before drawing my own pose. I always reference poses from sprites or cards when I'm learning how to draw the Pokemon) one time. Referencing is good for learning the anatomy of something, but once you have that down, its better to try to come up with your own poses. :3 I'd like to see more of your art.

darkbolt20
January 2nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
it kinda looks like u traced it, but i guess not

Fenrir Reki
January 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
it kinda looks like u traced it, but i guess not
No I didn't trace it. It just looks like that because I outlined the pictures dark.
Also, I just put up a new picture of Riolu! I hope you guys like it!

SpikeDo
January 2nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
Awwww, I love the pic of Riolu and the hat. Did you draw it yourself or did you base it off of another picture? The other ones are nice, too.

Fenrir Reki
January 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
I based it off a picture that I saw of riolu. I decided to draw it because I thought it looked cute.

SpikeDo
January 2nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
You thought right. I'm not a huge Riolu/Lucario fan, but that is undeniably cute.^^

kingofjokers
January 2nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
awesome nice riolu i would look more awesome if one use aura with the blue in its hand

Yu_&_Rei
January 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM
that Riolu is THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!

Pink Twilight
February 7th, 2009, 04:46 AM
I love your drawings! i have a talent in drawing to but looks like you have outwitted me! Im very impressed...keep up the good work! :)

Teh Blazer
February 16th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Whoah, you're purely awesome! I can never draw like that!

☆Patched☆
February 26th, 2009, 04:00 PM
These are really cute. Your lines are a bit wavy. Nice ideas, obviously you like Lucario and Riolu. :)

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 08:32 PM
I'm in love with both of your drawings of Riolu. He's adorable, and his expressions just look so cute. <3
Wonderful work. I hope you decide to post more.

~MasterMind~
February 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I like them very cute.... ^^