PDA

View Full Version : i need new games for my ds and psp

kingofjokers
December 31st, 2008, 10:43 AM
i need a game to play i was thinking a ff game for my psp but i never ever played a ff game and a harvest moon for my ds but i never played that either or rune factory so please help.

Gummy
December 31st, 2008, 10:55 AM
When it comes to Final Fantasy games, I think you should get those for the DS, not the PSP. My personal recommendations are FF III and FF IV. As for PSP, if you're still loving Final Fantasy, I advise FF VII: Crisis Core. If you're getting bored of FF games, then God of War: Chains of Olympus is also a nice pickup.

kingofjokers
December 31st, 2008, 11:58 AM
When it comes to Final Fantasy games, I think you should get those for the DS, not the PSP. My personal recommendations are FF III and FF IV. As for PSP, if you're still loving Final Fantasy, I advise FF VII: Crisis Core. If you're getting bored of FF games, then God of War: Chains of Olympus is also a nice pickup.tanx ill get it for the ds then if i find it cheaper on the ds

Koji123456789
December 31st, 2008, 12:29 PM
I would suggest Mario and Luigi: PiT or KSSU.

Capt. Couch
December 31st, 2008, 01:18 PM
For DS, I'd suggest Metroid Prime Hunters or Final Fantasy IV. I don't have a PSP, but I've heard that Metal Gear Acid is great.

Fox♠
December 31st, 2008, 05:03 PM
I don't have a PSP, but I've heard that Metal Gear Acid is great.

Nooooooooo

You probably mean Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. Ac!d is really bad.

Anyway, for PSP you should probably get

Metal gear Solid: Portable Ops
Twinbee Portable (if you can find it)
Sega Megadrive/Genesis collection (name varies depending on territory)
Dead Head Fred (it's an ok game, the camera is just kinda bad)
Final Fantasy Tactics (pretty good if you're patient)