View Full Version : What's your Nintendo DS?

December 31st, 2008, 1:16 PM
What Nintendo DS do you have? The old version or the Lite? Also, what's the color of your Nintendo DS? Or do you not have a DS at all?

For me, I have the Nintendo DS Lite and it's Black.

December 31st, 2008, 1:17 PM
first one that came out, down to the silver color of it and the MP hunters demo^^

December 31st, 2008, 1:17 PM
I have a white DS Lite with fascia stickers (Lucario and Weavile) =)

December 31st, 2008, 1:19 PM
My new DS Lite in black was delivired this morning. =D It replaces my silver original DS.

(What's with the rubbish poll? :x)

December 31st, 2008, 1:20 PM
(What's with the rubbish poll? :x)
I didn't even realise there was a poll xD

Capt. Couch
December 31st, 2008, 1:22 PM
I have a black DS lite which has a partially broken hinge and scratches all over the top of it. It all comes from taking the thing everywhere and dropping it on occasion, but the broken hinge was the fault of my brother. :cer_pissed:

December 31st, 2008, 1:25 PM
The poll is kinda pointles, but I have a red DS Lite, and I used to have a Blue DS Phat, which is now my sister's

December 31st, 2008, 1:26 PM
I have a black DS Lite with a cracked hinge (stupid cat sat on it). It still plays just fine but it's annoying to have it flopping around all the time.

December 31st, 2008, 1:33 PM
I have a white DS Lite...I wanted black.

I have a Pikachu sticker on the front which I got from the one and only Nintendo mag I own.

December 31st, 2008, 1:37 PM
I have 4 DS Lites, 3 if you don't count the broken one. :x

Colors are...

1-Black & Blue

2-Red & Black<Broken>

December 31st, 2008, 1:38 PM
I have a first gen chunky silver DS. I didn't even ask for it. My mom picked it up used one day and brought it home for me. It was odd cause we'd never spoken of it and I truly never asked for it. But I'm glad I have it :). I gave my girlfriend one and now we game it up all the time!

December 31st, 2008, 1:40 PM
I have 1 old red version and a 1 white ds lite.

Slowking rides Latios
December 31st, 2008, 3:57 PM
Bought the DS on the first day it came out, didn't bother with the DS lite, it seems flimsy to me.

Maybe I'll get the DSi when it comes out though...

December 31st, 2008, 4:22 PM
I got 2, old DS is red and my DS lite is black.

December 31st, 2008, 4:27 PM
Bought the DS on the first day it came out, didn't bother with the DS lite, it seems flimsy to me.

Maybe I'll get the DSi when it comes out though...

I don't think it's flimsy at all. :D

Actually, I have a red/black DS Lite, a black DS Lite, and a Blue phat DS. My brother's gone through a blue phat and a white Lite, and then my sister has a pink Lite and my other brother has a blue/black Lite. I think my parents are tired of buying the DS.

December 31st, 2008, 4:35 PM
Red/Black DS Lite that I got in August for me Bday.

Hikari Ven
December 31st, 2008, 4:37 PM
I have 3 DS Lite:

Black Dialga/Palkia
Cobalt Blue/Black

I also had a white DS Lite, but thats long gone now.

December 31st, 2008, 4:45 PM
I have the original silver one and it has nothing wrong with it at all!
Barely any scratches and everything is in perfect working order so I see no point in upgrading. However when the DSi is released, I might buy a DS Lite as the price will drop insanely.. :)

December 31st, 2008, 5:07 PM
Have the old one, in the dark blue :P

I'm jealous of my friend with a Pink DS lite though :(

December 31st, 2008, 5:37 PM
i had the gray phat then i upgraded to the white then it broke into 2 pieces yes it did so i got the blue and black one and once it breaks i will buy the metal one im not into the whole dsi thing

Capt. Couch
December 31st, 2008, 5:46 PM
i had the gray phat then i upgraded to the white then it broke into 2 pieces yes it did so i got the blue and black one and once it breaks i will buy the metal one im not into the whole dsi thing

I hear you on the DSi. They're going to make me buy a whole new portable system just so I can take pictures and listen to music? No GBA games (that means no importing Pokémon to D/P from GBA :( ), rumble pack support, Guitar Hero support, and general expansion cartridge support? Ha, bad joke. I've got a phone for pictures, and for music: just get a flash cartridge. They're ten times cheaper. The DSi really isn't that special, just keep your regular DS...

December 31st, 2008, 5:47 PM
Crimson/black DS Lite. :D
As soon as I got the chance (November of last year) I got my mom to buy it (there were only 4 left) and I've treasured it since. No defects, no broken hinges, or anything of the sort.

December 31st, 2008, 5:47 PM
Hmm. I have the Nintendo DS lite and its black and blue. I used to have the old DS {silver} but the screen got busted. ^.^

December 31st, 2008, 5:49 PM
Well, I have a nintendo DS Lite and it's black. I've had it for two years now but that doesn't make it old. :D

December 31st, 2008, 6:03 PM
I have the original one, white ^^

True Reign
December 31st, 2008, 6:08 PM
I have an Onyx DSlite. It's actually in mint condition with maybe a few scratches here and there. Once I get a job though, I plan on getting myself that DSi and giving the DSlite to my little sister.

What kind of poll is this?? It sucks.

December 31st, 2008, 6:22 PM
I agree that the poll is kind of useless. My first Nintendo DS was the original silver one. I just love the idea of dual and touch screen.

December 31st, 2008, 6:32 PM
I purchased the original shortly after it came out. It's silver.
I may try to get a DS Lite or DSi later so I can trade w/ myself between Pokemon games.

Kiri Berry
December 31st, 2008, 9:12 PM
DS Lite that ish black. With awesome zelda phantom hourglass cover thingie- green cover thingie. With Jirachi cellphone charm! -thingie.

December 31st, 2008, 9:15 PM
So... Why is this in Pokemon General?

I have 2 Original Red DSes and a Black DS Liteand my bro owns a LoZ Gold DS lite, but I tend to use it more than him nowadays.

December 31st, 2008, 10:05 PM
I have a white DS lite. I got it about 2 weeks before the pink and black came out. I'm too impatient though so I just bought the white one. It's my baby so it's still in wonderful condition.

I don't really plan on getting the DSi though. I have an ipod nano for music and pictures. I'd keep the DS for the GBA slot alone. I like being able to transfer pokemon from the GBA games to Diamond.

Mario The World Champion
December 31st, 2008, 10:22 PM
I have a white DS Lite that I got in early 2007. My friend helped me get it since he was working at Target at the time. He got dibs on all the stuff that arrived before the start of the day.

December 31st, 2008, 10:31 PM
mine is the cobalt/onix with a skin i made on a site of a created pokemon i made

December 31st, 2008, 10:35 PM
I have the 1st DS, and it's Red (which is a mario kart special) it's acually mt brothers but i still use it

December 31st, 2008, 11:14 PM
I have a DS lite, and it is onyx. I preordered mine as soon as I found out about release of the new colors.

December 31st, 2008, 11:35 PM
I have a blue DS Fat. I've been thinking of getting a DS Lite, but I'll probably just wait until the DSi or maybe I won't upgrade at all. Probably not.

December 31st, 2008, 11:38 PM
I have a DS lite and it's black.

Ouch, stop shocking me, Chinchou.
January 1st, 2009, 3:56 AM
Its funny how no one has said DS Lite Ice Blue? but I have one and, well... I'm lovin it!

January 1st, 2009, 4:02 AM
I have a silver original DS, a white DS Lite and an ice blue DS Lite.

January 1st, 2009, 4:19 AM
Crimson(Red)/Black NDSL
(Hinges NOT Broken)

January 1st, 2009, 9:18 AM
I have a DS Lite and it's white. :D

January 1st, 2009, 9:21 AM
I have a blue original. I need a new one, though. The top screen is getting jiggly.

Fenrir Reki
January 1st, 2009, 9:43 AM
I have a crimson red/cobalt blue DS Lite. I used to have a white DS lite, but I sold it because I didn't want it anymore.

January 1st, 2009, 10:17 AM
The lite onyx DS is myine, also with a customized cover, white Mario Kart.

January 1st, 2009, 10:22 AM
I have a Nintendo DS lite which is Silver...

January 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
We bought two on launch, so they're the old Titanium version. Then I bought one for $20 off my neighbor; it's Titanium as well. That makes 3 DS phats.

January 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM
My original, fat silver DS works perfectly, but I no longer use it. Instead I use my sister's Pink DS Lite, which is partially broken thanks to my neice. My nephew just recently bought a red and black DS Lite which looks really cool. I don't plan on buying another portable until the DSi is released.

January 1st, 2009, 11:38 AM
i have a ds, mine is white and its the ds lite 0.0 (im not sharing) XD

January 1st, 2009, 6:08 PM
Blue DS Lite... with a black tappy stick. It looks pretty good, though I wanted to trade with someone that had white.

January 1st, 2009, 6:10 PM
I have 2 old versions of the DS, because one broke, but the 2nd old DS is still working. Then I also have the DS lite. As soon the DSi comes out i'm getting it right away! xD

January 1st, 2009, 6:26 PM
I have a white DS Lite, which I got after my silver DS broke when my mattress fell on it. On the bottom of the DS is a Botticelli olive oil label, since I like the "Birth of Venus" picture that's used on the label. It makes my DS unique.

January 1st, 2009, 7:04 PM
I used to have the original silver DS, but then I traded it in because I was bored with it. :< Then around the time Pokémon Diamond & Pearl came out, I bought a pink DS Lite. I still have it & I have a bubbly skin thing on it too. =D

Crimson Majestic
January 1st, 2009, 9:08 PM
I currently possess a black DS Lite, but may purchase a DSi whenever it gets released to North America depending on the DSiWare line-up.

By the way, you may want to reread your poll choices before you try to pose such an empty question.

January 1st, 2009, 9:15 PM
I have a Nintendo DS lite, It is the Gold Legend of Zelda one.

January 2nd, 2009, 2:43 AM
I have a Nintendo DS lite, It is the Gold Legend of Zelda one.

Tsk you lucky XD

Actually I have two NDS, I have the original gray one with the MPH first hunt demo but my little brother damaged the digital screen so I got a white NDS lite for my birthday, anyway it's quite painful when you want to do snaking on Mario Kart with it, but it's also less fragile.

January 2nd, 2009, 3:02 AM
I have a blue ordinary DS. Got it for Xmas from my Grandma with the nintendogs package. That was 1 awfull game

An Imperialist named Dak
January 2nd, 2009, 1:38 PM
what about people with the DSi?

I have the first edition but it broke so i cut it in half and now borrowing my future sis in law DS Lite

January 2nd, 2009, 2:01 PM
I have a black DS Lite. Didn't get a DS when it was just the old one because I didn't like Pokemon then (yep, Pokemon was the main reason for me getting a DS XD) and the red, turquoise and green ones weren't out at the time, so I got the black one.

January 2nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
I got my DS a few months before they released the DSlite, so I had to get the original DS.
As for what color it was, it was a dark blue.

I might get a DSlite, but only if I have the money (And if my old one breaks, which is a possibility).

January 3rd, 2009, 3:25 AM
I have two Black DS Lite and a White DS Lite. I broke my first black one last Christmas so in the January sales I got myself another one. Had the choice of pink or black. I got the last black one they had in stock. I then decided to fix the other black one and the white one was a present this Christmas.

January 3rd, 2009, 5:58 AM
I have an original DS. The dusty-pink one that came with a Nintendogs game. Man, it's lasted me for 4 years - I love it. :D

January 3rd, 2009, 6:47 AM
I have an old fig fat silver one, and it still works perfectly XD I use the touch screen with sooo much care.

January 3rd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Wow, black/onyx DS Lites are really popular here. I've got one too-with a Sudowoodo screen cleaner charm attached to it. :D

January 3rd, 2009, 10:14 PM
I've got a DS Lite and it's blue. \o/

Dark Sakurati
January 3rd, 2009, 11:20 PM
I have a Nintendo Duel Screen Lite and It's colour is Ice Blue. XD

So there you have it folks and have a nice day! XD

January 4th, 2009, 12:50 AM
I have a Black DS Lite. I've had it since September and I never wanted/bought the original one.
I have no scratches on it ( It's been in a case its whole life).

-Neku Sakuraba

Ayano Katagiri
January 4th, 2009, 7:38 AM
I have a navy blue DS lite, and it's sadly in repair right now. I had originally wanted a Black one, but they were out of stock at the time.

January 4th, 2009, 9:16 AM
I've still got the original DS. It's blue and it works perfectly. Even tough I may have rubbed the Touch Screen too hard sometimes... XD

January 4th, 2009, 9:38 AM
white ds lite. gonna buy a DSi just for the aske of getting one once it comes out, though.

January 4th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Umm. I have the Crimson one. Loved the colors.

Giratina ♀
January 4th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I've got a silver DS Lite, as well as my younger sister owning a pink one but giving it to me because she hates Nintendo now. Hers is gravitationally challenged, and she lost one of the styluses. Oh yeah, and mine has a Veemon sticker on it.

January 4th, 2009, 2:11 PM
i have the very original silver, i even got the metroid prime hunters demo

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
January 4th, 2009, 6:14 PM
I have the red and black DS lite.
Before that was the Mario Kart special edition red one :D

January 5th, 2009, 8:33 AM
I've got a Cobalt/Black DS Lite. I wanted a DS coloured like that, so I went trough the trouble of ordering it from the UK. It wasn't any more expensive than it would have been to buy a regular white or black DS lite from a store near me, so I ordered it and I simply love it. The shade of blue it has is just so awesome ^-^

January 6th, 2009, 3:36 AM
I've got my black DS Lite <3

January 6th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I have a new pink DS Lite - metallic rose, I think it was. I wanted silver, but oh well. I love the pink anyways.

January 6th, 2009, 5:28 PM
I have the gold Legend of Zelda DS Lite, that I bought back in late 2007. About a month ago, they came out with this awesome red Mario-themed DS Lite that came with the game "New Super Mario Bros." I would've liked to have that DS, but there was no point in buying it when I already have a DS, and already own the game "New Super Mario Bros."

January 6th, 2009, 5:51 PM
I got the old retro DS ha got it when it first came out

Ninja Caterpie
January 6th, 2009, 7:20 PM
Silver Nintendo Dual Screen bought in late 2006. :D It's OLD. I dropped it on a friends wooden floor recently. Guess what happened? The really small part that joins the top and bottom screens went kaput. >.< Stupid design. >.< I also happen to have lost BOTH my stylus's and now I'm using a friend's. 8D

January 6th, 2009, 7:27 PM
I have an Enamel Navy coloured DS from Hong Kong. I bought it mainly to show off to my friends. In Australia, we only have the boring colours, so I wanted to get something exotic.

After updating my R4 though, something terrible happened to my DS. It doesn't start up...

Other than that, I have an Ice Blue DS and a Noble Pink one for my sister to use.

Virtual Chatot
January 6th, 2009, 7:35 PM
Nintendo DS Lite Onyx :P

Gerri Shin
January 6th, 2009, 8:29 PM
NDS Lite Brain Age edition (that's the Onyx/ Crimson one for those that don't know)

January 6th, 2009, 8:55 PM
I have the DS Lite Pink. I had an old silver one, but the top screen... fell off. xD

January 6th, 2009, 8:57 PM
What's with the poll? o_O;

Anyway.. I have a normal, fat DS. I see no need for a DS Lite. The buttons are too close to each other.

Ninja Caterpie
January 6th, 2009, 9:00 PM
The buttons are too close to each other.

That's actually quite a reason! My sister has a DS Lite (she was too late! :O) and when I try to play Mario Kart on it, I keep accidentally pressing B. xD

January 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I have a black DS lite with a silver Dialga on it and a gold palkia on it. It came with a tshirt (which they only had XL in.. >< I'm an XS!!) and it came with a nice case, and a dvd. ^^ and if my sister's count as mine, (which they do to me XD) then I also have a black & red one and the pink nintendog pawprint one.

In the past, I had a black one, but my sister spilled gatorade in it, so it stopped working. =( I later traded in her silver GBASP and her pink Ds lite for a blue and black DS, and then when I saw the Dialga/Palkia DS, I gave my boyfriend my blue one, and traded in his white one for the one I have now. ^.^