PDA

View Full Version : Classes sign-up

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 12:03 PM
lol I always wanted to do this Ok well anyways , I always wanted to teach people about this Stuff so here it is ^_^.

If you Guys want to Be in this Online Lesson , Please Post in this thread . Remember the Last Day you can Sign up for this Course is

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 12:05 PM
lol I always wanted to do this Ok well anyways , I always wanted to teach people about this Stuff so here it is ^_^.

If you Guys want to Be in this Online Lesson , Please Post in this thread . Remember the Last Day you can Sign up for this Course is

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 12:06 PM

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 12:09 PM

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Remember all these online Classes are for FUN

And they are for House thingys Thank you ^_^

John Denver
October 30th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Dizzy...this has gotta be the stupidest thing you've ever come up with :( :( :(

ugh

boo.........ya.............

Kairi
October 30th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I'm going to merge them all into one thread, four is too many. ^_^;

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Lol , gracias Dakota , i must be on drugs or something! hehehehe ya u can delete then since I was on drugs , PLEASE?

Kairi
October 30th, 2003, 02:30 PM
I'll close it if you want... =/