PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Pets Discussion

Dizzy
October 30th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Another Old Topic ~

What Pokemon would you keep as a pet, Which pokemon wouldnt you keep as a pet? What pokemon Would make the Best pet? Put Your Poke-Pets in Categories ( Most Loyal ... ETC ).Explain your Answers

Keleri
October 31st, 2003, 12:05 PM
I'd keep a Mightyena or a Persian as a pet...a Gyarados or a Charizard would absolutely rule, but I'd be worried that it'd, well...kill me. Yup.

Kayleigh
November 30th, 2003, 12:52 PM
I would love to have a Pikachu! ^_^ They're cute, friendly, powerful, loyal, etc. And they're small enough to ride on your shoulder. I just think one would make a perfect pet!

HAJIME
November 30th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Houndoor or Houndoom. I really want to get a doberman when im older.. so that would probably be why. Heh... Having a charmander woudl be kewl.. but it might set fire to somthing.

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 02:01 PM
I would have a dragonite.It would just be so cool to ahve one, you get to fly on it, and all sorts of fun stuff

jynx
December 1st, 2003, 12:33 PM
I will keep a
<---- , Haunter, Gengar when I'm in UK,
and I'll keep...what Pokemon fits in a flat 700 square feet...nevermind! I want all the water Pokemon that does not contain Ice as an element!

invinible
December 1st, 2003, 04:23 PM
Any that would be loyal, friendly, good in a fight, and pettable.

Iveechan
December 1st, 2003, 07:41 PM
Ooh, I'd definately want a Machoke for a "pet". A male. They're strong yet social and kind and would do anything in their power to protect you. And when you've had a bad day, they give you one helluva back rub but know to be gentle. And they give off a ton of body heat so you can cuddle up with them and be toasty warm all night ^_^. And Machoke's cute.

Fire Master
December 2nd, 2003, 03:02 PM
I would have a Ninetails or Skitty as a pet. Both are furry and cute.

I would never ever have a Primape(destructive)or Magiakarp(dumb).

Arcanine
December 2nd, 2003, 03:11 PM
I would have a Arcanine. I have a lot of land so he could run and play every day. XD

Mystical Mewtwo
December 2nd, 2003, 08:06 PM
Mew, id say. there so cute and id play on its Psychic buble bouncing things! (ya know from movie 1) And a teleport anywhere might be handy...

:P

shiny_jiggly
December 3rd, 2003, 02:14 AM
I want a Jigglypuff so that I can hug it when I sleep at night. I can also teach her a variety of attacks and that will be fun.

Kairi
December 3rd, 2003, 10:07 AM
Mew would be fun. Or Ditto. Both could transform! Much more fun than Pokmon who have to retain their same shape. I could have any one I wanted with one of those two. ;p

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 07:10 AM
I would own...a kitten Zangoose because they must be so cute! *huggles it* :D

Greed
December 25th, 2003, 02:49 PM
I'd want to have a Castform as a pet ^_^ They're small, and huggable! *squees*

*gets killed by Castform*

Cherrim
December 26th, 2003, 08:30 PM
=P I'd want a Pichu, but I think its voice would annoy me after about 15 minutes. (Hey... my talking plushie is turned off all the time... XD;; What did you expect?) So... I guess I'd want a Houndour the most. ^_^ I really love dobermans, since they're just so interesting, and it would be fun to scare the heck out of everyone I met. XD

Besides, they're cute and they breathe fire and burn things. :>

Neko Keeshi
January 8th, 2004, 08:45 AM
I would say Mankey. Wild, but after awhile, they would get used to you.
Or a Drowzee, helps me sleep, powerfull. Or a Hitmonlee. I would fight with him and he would help me train and I would help him. ^_^

jynx
January 8th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Jynx, Gorebyss, Milotic, Gengar, Corsola, Chinchou, Lantern, Shelda...

Porygon
January 8th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Porygon, Porygon, Porygon!

Lol. Umm… I'd need Internet first, though, to give it space to roam.

jynx
January 8th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I need a fish tank first...
But where can I get a fish tank big enough to hold all those Pokemon? >.<

Neko Keeshi
January 8th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I need a fish tank first...
But where can I get a fish tank big enough to hold all those Pokemon? >.<

haha, its called a LAKE!

jynx
January 9th, 2004, 08:26 AM
But Lake doesn't have salt water!
Oh well, I'll buy an island and put webs around the island and put those Pokemon in the web.

Iveechan
January 11th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I'd also like a pet Hitmonchan and Breloom... I love fighting types. The only problem is that the maintenance would be high. Hmmm... well, maybe I'd have one large Pokemon (torn between a Machoke and a Hitmonchan) and a small one. The furball Swinub. They're so cute and remind me of the guinea pig, Leo. Although it would never be trained, I'd have it wear an everstone necklace to prevent an unwanted evolution. Piloswine is adorable and all, but it loses the small cuddliness of Swinub.

Ok, ONE more pet I'd like would be Swablu, but I wouldn't mind if it evolved. Me and birds don't usually mesh well, but being a Pokemon, Swablu would be different. I'd just like it to sit on my head all day (as long as it didn't poop o___O). Erm, now I'd like a Chikorita for a pet, unless it's hard to take care of because it's a plant-life thing. But above all, I'd have to have a fighting type.

jynx
January 14th, 2004, 01:22 AM
So you need a stadium, and a big bird cage!
XDDD