PDA

View Full Version : Question: What happens when ...

~Darklight~
January 2nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
1: You use your posibilities as moderator for closing or deleting things out of revenge ?
2: Break the rules till you get a permanent ban and make a new account ?3: You spam a moderater ?

Aizuke
January 2nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
1) Mods aren't allowed to use their powers for revenge.

2) Bypassing banishment results in another perma-ban.

3) Do you mean spam their profile? o_O

~Darklight~
January 2nd, 2009, 12:55 PM
I mean in all ways and thanks for giving feedback ;)

Mr. Downstairs
January 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
2: Break the rules till you get a permanent ban and make a new account ?3: You spam a moderater ?

Why would you even need to know that? Seems to me like you're planning on spamming a moderator and get your account perma banned.

Ausaudriel
January 2nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
1: You use your posibilities as moderator for closing or deleting things out of revenge ?
1) We choose our moderators because we know they won't abuse their power. In the off chance that we misjudge someone and they end up abusing their moderator powers, we'd demote them.

2) If you make a new account after being banned, that account gets banned too. We keep banning you until you go away, and when there are over a dozen of us and only one of you, believe me when I say that you'll give up before we will. If it comes to it we'll ban your IP address repeatedly, despite proxies, etc.

3) Spam is spam, against a moderator or a member, it's the same thing.

Angela
January 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
1) We choose our moderators because we know they won't abuse their power. In the off chance that we misjudge someone and they end up abusing their moderator powers, we'd demote them.

2) If you make a new account after being banned, that account gets banned too. We keep banning you until you go away, and when there are over a dozen of us and only one of you, believe me when I say that you'll give up before we will. If it comes to it we'll ban your IP address repeatedly, despite proxies, etc.

3) Spam is spam, against a moderator or a member, it's the same thing.
Ausaudriel speaks the truth, and why do you even ask this question?
One might think that you were planing something O.o,,,

Yes and I bolded some stuff to make Ausaudriels post look more "Scarier".

Cassino
January 2nd, 2009, 06:44 PM
Why would you even need to know that?
why do you even ask this question?
It should be an appropriate assumption that if no reason is given for a question, it is simply out of the asker's curiosity.

~Darklight~
January 3rd, 2009, 05:21 AM
i just wanted to now since i now im not good enough too be a mod (I think that it is so ...) so thats why i asked it . This thread may now be closed .