PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: World Tour

XxZer0xX
January 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
I have this game for Wii, but I don't have the guitars released with the game. I have the guitars that come with GH3. It's fun. What do you all think of it?

mr_maper
January 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
its fun, i have it so u should like it

moments.
January 2nd, 2009, 05:45 PM
I have it but I thought it was a bit disappointing... The songs are good, but it is just the little things. Like Star Power is a bit unresponsive sometimes (may just be my controller)... All in all though, it is quite good

Fenrir Reki
January 2nd, 2009, 05:54 PM
I've played it before, but I prefer playing Rock Band 2 more. It has more songs and is more fun to play. (To me at least)

Bianca Paragon
January 2nd, 2009, 06:26 PM
+1 on Rock Band 2 being the superior product.

Gumball Watterson
January 3rd, 2009, 07:39 AM
What's with the Rock Band? Everyone knows the GH drums are better and more realistic. Although, they could have added another pedal for the star power.

This game is very good pretty much. I've tried the Rock Band demos and... just no. The guitars are too realistic. And that's the problem, the straps go loose faster than the Guitar Hero straps.

Bianca Paragon
January 3rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
What's with the Rock Band? Everyone knows the GH drums are better and more realistic. Although, they could have added another pedal for the star power.

This game is very good pretty much. I've tried the Rock Band demos and... just no. The guitars are too realistic. And that's the problem, the straps go loose faster than the Guitar Hero straps.
The peripheral is better, but the charting in GH just plain sucks :)

XxZer0xX
January 3rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
I have it but I thought it was a bit disappointing... The songs are good, but it is just the little things. Like Star Power is a bit unresponsive sometimes (may just be my controller)... All in all though, it is quite good
That's the problem with my guitars. For me, you have to shake the guitar when you tilt it for a response.

I agree. Using the cymbals makes you end up missing a note unless you're good with your timing, which renders the use of star power worthless.

Semblance
January 3rd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Don't like it. I think they should've stuck with Guitars, developing it into superior to Rock Band. Now they're just a worse version of Rock Band.

Went
January 3rd, 2009, 01:50 PM
There already is an active thread about this here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157842), please use it. Don't give it for dead so soon D:

~Closed