PDA

View Full Version : Question: How do you...

..PandA.CharadE..
January 4th, 2009, 01:53 AM
I've seen many people with this in their sigs, an example of a sig like that is RaiRai-Kun's.

How do yo make the scroll thingy and put links in your sig? I've heard it's CSS. Could someone tell me the code for it? Thank you.

ErickaVolt
January 4th, 2009, 02:33 AM
It's a code you need to put it in your signature. It is called CSS or Cascading Style Sheets. To work, put [css-.div=*your code*]*your statement here*[/css-.div] where it ends. (and remove the dots)

[css-div=overflow: scroll; width: 150px; height: 150px]ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=79175)[/css-div]

Jut put overflow:scroll with width: 150px; height: 150px as your space size and put it in your code:

[.css-div=overflow: scroll; width: 150px; height: 150px]ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt ErickaVolt (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=79175)[/css-div]

By the way, use ; to separate tags.

..PandA.CharadE..
January 4th, 2009, 03:49 AM
Thanks very much Ericka :3 Oh yeah, about the links in the sig, i mean in the image, like Medieval's sig :) Sorry if i bother you..