• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I finally contacted Nintendo

Years
Okay I finally contacted Nintendo, thank God. Now I was up all night, so I didn't get the chance to post the ideas. But I will post every last detail later today. After I get some sleep lol. All I said was can they please make an Pokemon mmorpg. I kept begging and begging. I hope they hear me. Well I'm going to post part three of The best Pokemon game ever. But with just your ideas not mine. on part three tell me how you want the game to be. I'm going to post part three maybe round 3 maybe 4 pm today.

Remember please tell me how you want the game to be like. Its very important so I can tell Nintendo every last detail I can. So hopefully I can conveince them into making the first Pokemon mmorpg. Man I see it now the very first boy to every conveince Nintendo into making an mmorpg. But it that don't work, then I'm just going to have to live in Japan, and learn Japanese lol. So I can work for Nintendo, and make the Pokemon game everyone wants. Because I want to see the whole world happy.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Actually its a 0.000001 chance of it happening. He most likely contacted nintendo of usa and they will send this to pusa and all pusa will say is we will get back to you when we get a word of this happening and it is availible for translation. In otherwords they act stupid to avoid such things.

Hejlug

Gamemaker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
Wake up!
Its only possible as fan game.
The End.

Years
Hey you see Barrack Obama become first black president. And thats the slimest chance in the world. Thats 000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% And if that is possible then I know Nintendo will make an mmorpg. You guys may call me dumb but I'm going to give it 150% and I stil ain't going to back down. Just watch if I ever make it happen, everyone will thank me.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Mate, you seriously are obsessed but good luck to you. If this does result in an online game happening then fair play to you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Nintendo, as well as any company, can't actually take ideas from customers. That could result in many lawsuits.

Not to mention your ideas are probably pretty crappy anyway and I really doubt you've contacted Nintendo.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow really that slim eh? Well your wrong. It was bound to happen sooner or later and now it happened. So yeah even if it does go through its not going to be as how you imagined it. They might take a few fo your ideas dump the rest of it and not even mention the fan who gave them the idea.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Okay I finally contacted Nintendo, thank God. Now I was up all night, so I didn't get the chance to post the ideas. But I will post every last detail later today. After I get some sleep lol. All I said was can they please make an Pokemon mmorpg. I kept begging and begging. I hope they hear me. Well I'm going to post part three of The best Pokemon game ever. But with just your ideas not mine. on part three tell me how you want the game to be. I'm going to post part three maybe round 3 maybe 4 pm today.

Remember please tell me how you want the game to be like. Its very important so I can tell Nintendo every last detail I can. So hopefully I can conveince them into making the first Pokemon mmorpg. Man I see it now the very first boy to every conveince Nintendo into making an mmorpg. But it that don't work, then I'm just going to have to live in Japan, and learn Japanese lol. So I can work for Nintendo, and make the Pokemon game everyone wants. Because I want to see the whole world happy.
You'll be needed a LOT of money and somehow find yourself way into the high ranks of Nintendo then, I'm afraid, if you want a mmorpg. :/

Firstly - the way they 'run' Pokemon earns them money. A lot of money. Even if most of what they've done with Pokemon is the same formula for RB - just different regions, new Pokemon, new features, etc. But essentially it's the same.

After over a decade of the same, I foresee the same from them - as quite simply, it works. There's the saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it', so they don't.

Secondly - well, how many mmorpgs do Nintendo do now? Thing is - they make games for their handhelds/consoles - not online RPGs. Now; is there any reason for them to do that for any game they 'own'? Not really - why risk a large amount of money to try to sell games in a different 'market' that may not suit it in practise, when they can do what they've been doing for a long time as a professional, successful company and make guaranteed $$$?

They wouldn't do it because a small amount of people want it either, and make their voice heard by contacting them. They do things if it's financially viable. And if they know for sure (or so their very professional financial board thinks) will work. Moving into mmorpgs just like that... wouldn't get the approval.

So ideas and the such wouldn't help a bit - if they need convincing on doing so-and-so, then they'd need to see the financial benefit and guarantee of that too. Somehow doubt you'd provide that. Then there's the matter of them listening to you rather than their highly-paid experts.

But hey, if you're still intent on contacting them some more, tell them they need to use Miror B some more.

Years
Yeah abot the Barrack Obama being that slim. Well yeah it would've happened sooner or later. Plus I'm giving up on the idea. But id there websites where I can make my own Pokemon games.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
Years
I really don't think this will happen unless there is huge demand, which I dont think there is. There is some, but not enough.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Also, you fail to realise, as so many do, that a Pokemon MMO would be the end of the series, there'd be nothing left to do then :/

~Mooshykris

Years
Sorry not you above me I meant that other guy who said they are probably crappy. I'd like to here how his Pokemon game would be lol.

What really? That would be it.

Last edited:
Years
Hey some of my ideas were ok right? Some said they liked it.

And I'd like to own a fighter jet, but it's never going to happen, Sonny Jim.

What people want to happen and what can realistically happen are normally very different things indeed. Some aspects of your theory are good, but you fail to account for the long-term prospect of the franchise and the already stable financial status of the franchise and Nintendo in general. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The radically new ideas that Nintendo have for the franchise are iomplemented in side games, not the main series, and certainly not on such a scale as you promulgated.

(You might want to stop double posting, by the way. We have the 'Edit' button for a reason. -_-)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
As much as this would be a great idea this will never happen. Nintendo get so much money from the games they make already why would they make an MMORPG. They would just be losing out on money. They could make it P2P but I for one would never play the game if it was like that.

Back