PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway...Read the Rules

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I have about one space left in my box, so these have to go even though I don't want to let them go. I just don't have time nor a second ds to transfer them to my pearl. If you do not read the rules below I will ignore you.

Rules:
1. No hacks
2. Here's the way this works, you give me something on my want list (items don't count!), and you can take up to 3 for each one you give me. Once I get everything I want on my list, the rest is free.
3. Legendaries, Events, and Shinies will NOT go unless I get the stuff on my list.
4. If you offer me events, list date and nature before we proceed with the trade. I will check it against a hack list prior to agreeing.
5. Specify what you want. I don't want to be guessing which one you want
6. Be patient and wait your turn. My wifi is not the best.....

This is what I need (ALL MUST BE UT!). UT means, no exp, no levels gained, no nickname, no pokerus, no extra ribbons, moveset cannot be touched etc...as if it was just hatched/caught!
Want:
Mewtwo (level 70)
Entei (level 50)
Regice (level 40)
Deoxys (level 30)
Latias (level 40)
Kyogre (level 45)
Groudon (level 45)
Space C Deoxys
Power Items (except Anklet, Belt, and Band)
Moonstone

These are not listed in any specific order.
Normal:
Claydol w/ Pokerus
Rhyperior
Skorupi w/ Pokerus
Ninjask w/ Pokerus
Milotic
Flygon w/ Pokerus
Breloom
Blaziken
Feraligatr w/ Pokerus
Duskull w/ Pain Split
Vespiquen
Gyarados
Geodude
Wigglytuff w/ Pokerus
Shedinja w/ Pokerus
Gliscor w/ Pokerus
Miltank

Legendary:
Birth Island Deoxys (cured of Pokerus)
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Regirock w/ Pokerus
Regice w/ Pokerus
Raikou
Registeel
Uxie
Ho-oh
Regice
Deoxys
Groudon (70 and 100)
Mewtwo (cured of Pokerus)

Events:
10 ANIV Raikou (00010)
MATTLE Ho-oh
Heatran w/ Champion Ribbon
MYSTRY Mew
Movie Shaymin
Channel Jirachi

Shinies:
Ho-oh

RealWeirdo
January 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
A UT Latias for Charizard,Blastoise & Thyplosion?

Darkness Unleashed
January 6th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hi! I have an UT Regice (level 40) Hasty Nature, if you are interested will you trade your Shiny Ho-Oh and Mewtwo (cured of Pokerus) for it?

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 02:02 PM
A UT Latias for Charizard,Blastoise & Thyplosion?
this is fine.

Hi! I have an UT Regice (level 40) Hasty Nature, if you are interested will you trade your Shiny Ho-Oh and Mewtwo (cured of Pokerus) for it?

The Ho-oh will not go for that. Mewtwo is okay.

RealWeirdo
January 6th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Allright, can you trade i about a half hour?

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Allright, can you trade i about a half hour?

I guess...f i l l e r f i l l e r f i l l e r

RealWeirdo
January 6th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I guess...f i l l e r f i l l e r f i l l e r

allright, add me on wifi and i will be on as soon as possible

Mooshykris
January 6th, 2009, 02:10 PM
What do you mean by Space C Deoxys?

~Mooshykris

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM
What do you mean by Space C Deoxys?

~Mooshykris

It's one of the GBA event Deoxys...comes at level 70 with the ID: 00010 and OT: SPACE C

allright, add me on wifi and i will be on as soon as possible

let me know when you're online/ready and then I'll go there.

RealWeirdo
January 6th, 2009, 02:24 PM
It's one of the GBA event Deoxys...comes at level 70 with the ID: 00010 and OT: SPACE C

let me know when you're online/ready and then I'll go there.

i will be ready in acouple of minutes..

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Latias has been received...who's next?

moments.
January 6th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Can I get the Claydol with Pokerus?
I can give you a Moon Stone for it.

Kit-Tsukasa
January 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Can I get the Claydol with Pokerus?
I can give you a Moon Stone for it.

fine, but the trade will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't have my ds right now.

moments.
January 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Okie doke, send me a PM when you are ready to trade.

Kit-Tsukasa
January 7th, 2009, 04:03 PM
bump...these guys gotta go, or I'm going to start releasing.

bluejoules
January 7th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I have a UT mewtwo, Ill see if I can get Entei tonight.

Skyline
January 7th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I've got a quick question for you (or anybody).. Is there any tool I can use to figure out what original moveset it attached to a Pokemon? 'Cause I've got a Kyogre but I'm not too sure if its moves are original. Here's the moveset though:

Body Slam
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Which aren't really moves I'd use in the first place.. 8\

But if it's ok, what I'd trade for would be Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados.

Edit:

Friend code: 0860 7791 8964

Kit-Tsukasa
January 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I've got a quick question for you (or anybody).. Is there any tool I can use to figure out what original moveset it attached to a Pokemon? 'Cause I've got a Kyogre but I'm not too sure if its moves are original. Here's the moveset though:

Body Slam
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Which aren't really moves I'd use in the first place.. 8\

But if it's ok, what I'd trade for would be Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados.

Edit:

Friend code: 0860 7791 8964

go to serebii.net and look at their pokedex. Since Kyogre can only be obtained in the 3rd gen games, go to their 3rd gen dex. If it is at level 45 make sure it can only learn the last 4 moves from Ruby and Saphire below that level. If it's at 70, make sure it has the last 4 moves from Emerald below that level.

reddogs52
January 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I need any of your deoxy's but they need to be timid/jolly or adamant nature, I can offer up any number of the normal pokemon to add up to it or a legend but I doubt I have any of the ones you wan't completely ut.

Skyline
January 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
That's an impressive site O.O
Well then, it appears that the Kyogre is indeed UT, at level 45 (with the moves I listed earlier). Would it be a fair trade for Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados?

Kit-Tsukasa
January 7th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I need any of your deoxy's but they need to be timid/jolly or adamant nature, I can offer up any number of the normal pokemon to add up to it or a legend but I doubt I have any of the ones you wan't completely ut.
I believe at least one of them is jolly/adamant nature...but have pokerus....unfortunately, I'm only looking for UT.
That's an impressive site O.O
Well then, it appears that the Kyogre is indeed UT, at level 45 (with the moves I listed earlier). Would it be a fair trade for Rhyperior, Feraligatr, and Gyarados?

I accept that trade... I'll pm you when I'm ready. I don't know how long that will be though unfortunately.

reddogs52
January 7th, 2009, 05:39 PM
10 aniv lati ut and maybe some others?

Kit-Tsukasa
January 7th, 2009, 05:40 PM
10 aniv lati ut and maybe some others?

have it, don't need more stuff filling up my boxes when I'm trying to clear them out.

blitzbear
January 7th, 2009, 05:53 PM
i have
Mewtwo (level 70)
Entei (level 50)
if you want them will take a ho-oh or deoxys for them or just anything thats good thier both ut

A-Burrito
January 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM
you need an UT regice still? (careful/somewhat vain) could i get movie shaymin or MATTLE ho-oh or 10 ANIV raikou (in preferred order) for it?

Zebra Thunderhead
January 7th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Just because I know you on Secure doesn't mean you can slip by the rules. Keep to one thread.

-CLOSED-