PDA

View Full Version : Question: Signatures... how do you make them all fancy?

The Ebon Blade
January 6th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I've seen a lot of signatures around here that look cool. How do I make those?

Brushfire
January 6th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Elaborate please? What do you mean? Do you mean like mine is, using CSS? Or, again, like mine is, with graphics? Or do you mean something else completely?

Empire
January 6th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Be more clear? What do you mean? CSS sig's? Photoshop banners? I can't help you if i don't know exactly what you mean.

AtomicoExploda
January 6th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Do you mean the ones that are Photoshoped? Well, if you can't use photoshop then just go to photobucket and type in what you want but in just one or two words in it and look around cuz there are lots of cool pics on photobucket.

Brushfire
January 6th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Do you mean the ones that are Photoshoped? Well, if you can't use photoshop then just go to photobucket and type in what you want but in just one or two words in it and look around cuz there are lots of cool pics on photobucket.

Yes, however if you do this please remember to give credit to the original owner of the said graphic.

Ninja Caterpie
January 6th, 2009, 05:48 PM
If you mean like mine, I use CSS. :P

Gulpin
January 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I don't see any css in your signature, NC. But do you mean photoshopped images/banners or CSS like in my signature?

Loki
January 6th, 2009, 06:47 PM
1. With CSS, you can either learn how to use CSS yourself, or you can ask someone who can already use CSS to make a template for you.

2. Photoshop banners, if you're unable to make one for yourself, can be requested in the Graphics & Photography forums, in one of the shops posted there. (Please do not make an individual thread for requesting.)

3. And then you can also get creative with BBCode, so that's also an option that is available.

Again, you'll need to be more specific if you want more in-depth information, but I suggest you do not randomly search for an image on photobucket, as many images there tend not to be uploaded by the original artist, and thus, giving wrong credit is very likely. (And it is very offending to the original artist when their work is publicly put up on photoshop without permission or credit.)

The Ebon Blade
January 6th, 2009, 07:30 PM
thnx guys. i thnk ive ogt it figured out now. and to be more specific i had no idea wat i actually wanted but from ive been seeing its photobucket (id like to be creative wit codes but i kno NONE of that)

Brushfire
January 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I could make a CSS template for you if you wish, and if you mean BBCode I could easily teach you that, as it's really simple.

Soul Eater
January 7th, 2009, 10:22 AM

You have to be careful with that sort of thing. It's not okay to go looking on photobucket and taking pics that aren't yours, especially graphics. People work hard to make those and they don't appreciate people stealing them and making them as their own.

Of you want graphics, go to the graphics and photography forum here and request that way, but if its the CSS you want, try asking people that have them and see if they'll let you use their's.

Don't just steal other people's pics or graphics on photobucket, like I said above. People work hard to make them and they aren't there for the taken.