PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Music Video

Konekodemon
January 7th, 2009, 11:14 AM
How do I make Music Videos? I'd like to make one but I don't know how. I need to be told step by step how to make one. Could someone walk me though this step by step please?

Kazukii
January 7th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Ok firstly you'll need two things
-The song downloaded onto your computer
-Windows Movie maker

Mr. Epic
January 7th, 2009, 11:44 AM
This is better in Computer and Tech (it's more related) and there is better programs then Windows Movie maker!

Kazukii
January 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Windows Movie Maker is free and is on most computers. Theres nothing wrong with it.

Konekodemon
January 7th, 2009, 11:46 AM
what I need to be told is the full step by step instrutions all in one post, what I need to be told now, is how to get video clips up and get rid of the background noises on each clip so I can put in the music

Kazukii
January 7th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Well you'll need to have the video clip on your computer, if so click "Import Video" Locate it and put it on. Drag it to the timeline at the bottom. I'm not sure about how to remove sound from a video though..

Konekodemon
January 7th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I don't want 2 sounds mixxing together now

Kazukii
January 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Just play around on the player, there probably is an option to remove the sound of the video. Just look around.

Konekodemon
January 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM
also Windows Movie Maker won't let me import any videos

Jorah
January 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM
also Windows Movie Maker won't let me import any videos

What file type are the videos you're trying to import? And are you using XP or Vista? For some reason with Vista, with the right codecs, I was able to import more obscure file types like mkv (for some stuff with subs) but I couldn't with XP.

Konekodemon
January 7th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I'm using XP, but I'd never sitch to Vista, it has too many problems, there has to be some way of importing videos with XP

Yamikarasu
January 7th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Just right click on the on the video when it is down in the timeline and click 'mute.' It really can't be any easier than that. Then just put whatever mp3 you want over top it. As for what video files you use, just google it. Windows programs are usually very picky as to what file types they support.

Also, google is a wonderful thing. If you need a guide to help you with Windows Movie Maker, google it.