PDA

View Full Version : PLASE I'M BEGGING FOR HELP!

Devil's Guitarist
January 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
hey,i bought Phantasy star universe Ambition of the Illuminus and i got to chapter 2.
now,i've been reading that i can advance until chapter 3.now,does that mean that when i finish chapter 2,that it?no more PS offline?dead end?i can't continue playing PS?.....or is that i can't play chapter 3,so the game skips it and i pass right to chapter 4 and then 5,6,7,etc..?please help me!.

(it's the ps2 version)

Fenrir Reki
January 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Well I bought this game a long time ago, and then sold it because I got bored of it. I can't really understand what your trying to say, so my answer might not answer your question. But when you beat chapter 2, you go to 3, and so forth. It doesn't mean you can't play it anymore, and you can still play PS.

Devil's Guitarist
January 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM
sorry,but i'm asking this,because i saw that u can only play chapter 3 by playing online

Fenrir Reki
January 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Oh. Well, there are certain chapters and features you can only access online. Other features are still avaliable offline. But just because you can't play chapter 3, it doesn't mean that is the end of the game. It just means you can only go online in order to play it, and you can still beat the game by clearing all the other chapters.

Devil's Guitarist
January 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM
i see....so i only skip the chapter 3?

Fenrir Reki
January 8th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Well, yes. You skip chapter 3 and move on to the next chapter, and in order to play chapter 3 you must play online.

Devil's Guitarist
January 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM
THX GOD!u are the best mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn....U ROOOOOOOOOCK!!!
u are my new god man!LOL
see ya!

Devil's Guitarist
January 8th, 2009, 06:33 PM
who are u?pfff sucker!et out of here,u dick!