PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had any weird conversations before?

To Write Love On Her Arms
January 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Okay... a couple of days ago me and my mum were having a weird conversation about one of her daycare kids and heres how it went:

"Ros! Tiana just got thunder on her!"
"What? like thunder from the sky?"
"Yeah! it just fell out of the sky and got on her!"

Pretty strange, I know...

What about you guys? Have you ever had any weird conversations with anyone before?

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 09:13 PM
In school I have weird conversations all the time cause it just passes the time.Or its weird/borderline stupid.Yeah I had a conversation with this kid and he was talking about how he is a mistake and he should not have been born and he was just an accident I thinking why are you telling me this you are messed up then he says yes I am.

Sublime
January 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM
OHGEEZE
Don't even get me started. xD

Most of them are convo's started over typos on AIM. xD
Most of them can't be posted here either...
>.>
<.<

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Most of them can't be posted here either...

This^ lots of inappropriate conversations.

Hantsuki
January 9th, 2009, 09:35 PM
This one was not weird as much as it was sad. And it really was not more of a conversation, but a comment someone randomly said in class after the teacher and a student had a conversation.

It was a girl's birthday today (she turned 18, so I suppose I should call her a woman), and the teacher asked if he gave her a Voting Registration Card yet (which he gives to his seniors after they turn 18 as his little "present").

The other girl interrupted, and said, "Why does she need one anyway? Females can't vote, can they?"

Yeah, that's how it went. By the way, this is in California, in the United States of America where women can in fact vote ever since the 19th Amendment was passed. Some people are just scary stupid.

Sublime
January 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM
This one was not weird as much as it was sad. And it really was not more of a conversation, but a comment someone randomly said in class after the teacher and a student had a conversation.

It was a girl's birthday today (she turned 18, so I suppose I should call her a woman), and the teacher asked if he gave her a Voting Registration Card yet (which he gives to his seniors after they turn 18 as his little "present").

The other girl interrupted, and said, "Why does she need one anyway? Females can't vote, can they?"

Yeah, that's how it went. By the way, this is in California, in the United States of America where women can in fact vote ever since the 19th Amendment was passed. Some people are just scary stupid.

:|...:/...:|

I have NO CLUE what to say to that. Honestly.

People really can be scary stupid

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 09:38 PM

Wow talk about being ignorant.

Hantsuki
January 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Yes, say hello to the future of America!

And that is not all. We actually had an extra credit project for Economics (which is the same class when the scary stupid incident occurred), and our teacher had finished explaining what we needed to do, and that we needed to choose five countries.

He then tells us of a sad incident a couple years ago. One of his students, who happen to graduate as a valedictorian, picked not five countries for his project, but four countries and one state. He was under the impression that Hawaii is a country.

Now this is proof right here that even the smartest people have their stupid moments. This is why our school needs a geography class.

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Wait Hawaii is not a country noooo!!!!!!

Yeah everyone has your screw ups it happens.
Also my condolences go to your teacher for having to put up with idiots on a daily basis.

Hantsuki
January 9th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Well, it could have been part of Russia at one time. But in present history, it is in fact a state.

Yes, hopefully the seniors he gets next semester will be a little smarter. This is why students need to be more appreciative of their teachers - they have to put up with a lot of silly little things. Quite a lot actually.

As stated on a bumper sticker, "If you can read this, thank a teacher."

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Hawaii was its own independent nation at one time.So it was its own country not owned by Russia.Yes I am aware of it being the 50th state admitted into the Union.LOLZ Russians in Hawaii I have a hard time picturing that.

Hantsuki
January 9th, 2009, 10:41 PM
That is correct. It was purchased by America because this country is obsessed with gaining territory, like any other country! Thankfully, they snatched it before the Russians did. If they did, the Cold War may have ended differently. ;x

But this is getting off topic! Now onto another awkward conversation that our teacher classifies as scary stupid.. a junior and her friends were eating at Denny's and as she read the menu, she says, "Wow, I can't wait until next year, so I can get a discount on the senior meal!"

Sometimes I think that our Economics teacher makes silly stories up, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Kenshin5
January 9th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Tell me more!Your teacher is full of make believe stories.Why would he be at Dennys with a student?Im sure that girl was joking come on you cant possibly be that stupid.

Hantsuki
January 9th, 2009, 10:57 PM
He was not at Dennys with that student. She was with her friends, and one of her friends told him.

The way it sounded a little believable was the fact that the girl had never been in a restaurant before, and they decided to go to one to party before a soccer game.

Besides, if there is a senior in my class, who I heard with my two ears, who was under the impression that women cannot vote yet, then I can believe just about any silly story that my teacher is willing to tell us about his students.

On the chance that they are not real, they still make a funny story.

Evilyn
January 10th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I have weird conversations on MSN atleast twice every single day. :]

Idiot!
January 10th, 2009, 01:20 AM
All my conversations are weird. The topics include scientific explanations for paranormal, astrophysics, unexplanable human beings and lots more science. Mainly because I don't do small/superficial talk

Camisado
January 10th, 2009, 01:38 AM
With a combination of my family, my coworkers and my online friends, it's hard to go a few hours without weird conversations happening.

Particularly at work - you won't believe how jaded and twisted IT helpdesk staff are.

Shadowfaith
January 10th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Whenever I'm on chat there's always at least one random conversation going on, I tend to join in on some of them but others are a little too weird for me so I stay on the side lines lest I make a fool of myself XD (Not that I care very much about making a fool of myself, but I don't want to build up a rep for myself XP)

I hear alot in the cinema I work in, one of which creeped me out to the max but I won't repeat it just in case I get mauled by the younger members here XD

Soul Eater
January 10th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I've had a lot of weird MSN conversations with my friends. We've always talked about things that sometimes didn't make any sense. XD

With my real friends, we were always talking about things I wouldn't mention here. It was all in good fun because we would laugh so hard our stomachs would explode. XD

Me and my dad sometimes have good conversations but I've always been more into the weirder stuff with my friends.

Me and my rl best friend Tyler (Not the Tylers here, mind you guys.), we've always had conversations like:

Tyler: Doy
Me: Cheese paper.
Tyler: Milk Jam!
Me: Doy.
Tyler: Doy!!

He is a total riot sometimes and I love him because he is always the type of person that will make you laugh. XD

Mitchman
January 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM
On msn my convos are wierd so yeah i cant say em here. Now on a daily basis not that wierd. We talk about computers and such. But with my one friend(my bist friend who is a girl and finds me to be her guy friend that she can open up to cause she knows he would never hit on her although he is madly in love with her and thats known as well) it gets wierd. We sometimes talk about how much of a jerk this one guy can be and how much of a jerk he is for not taking the offering of her and him having a little fun.

January 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Most of the time, when a conversation loses its spice, things just die down and get incredibly weird. I remember talking about what if rocks took over the world with someone...And the conversation began with how to do a science project on salt and pepper =[

Saltare.
January 10th, 2009, 07:40 AM
VERY WEIRD IN HEALTH CLASS!!!! I'll try to remember, we were talking out the boys 'parts' and the girls 'parts'

Okay, so all the boys were answering the questions about the 'parts' and everyone was laughing. I can't say the conversation, too inappropriate to post.

Anyways, I had a weird convo with my friend, Jared, on Myspace the other day....

Me: Guess what Jared?
Jared: What?
Me: I found Mr.Coey's Myspace(our language arts teacher) His name is Cokie.
Jared: Really? Cool! I'm gonna add him!
Me:*facepalm* He blocks students, you no dat right?
Jared: So!?
Me: Why'd you change your name to Teaching Rox?

Jared: So he don't kno it me now shut up!

I found that kidna weird and funny.....

Jubilation
January 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Out of five conversations, four of them will be odd / strange or unusual. Most of which are the random-est things you'll ever hear

Virtual Chatot
January 10th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Girl: "Are you happy?"
Me: "Um...I guess"
Girl: "How can you be when 2/3 of all Teenage suicides are that of gays and lesbians?"
Me: "Um..."
Girl: "You should be ashamed"
Me: "I sleep well at night"
Girl: "OMFG You are ignorant" *walks away*
Me: "O_o"

Mr. Epic
January 10th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I don't find any of the conversations in this thread weird =P
Online a lot of people talk like this, especially in multi-conversations like in IRC.
It's strange in IRC to find people not talking like this.

Yamikarasu
January 10th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Well just the other day I was caught in the middle of a conversation about this apparently "sexy" male French singer with some of my friends who were girls. So yes, I have had some strange/uncomfortable/hilarious conversations before.

I think they were doing it on purpose though. >_>

Cassino
January 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
"Guess what."
"What?"
"I just had my period."

So now when a girl says "guess what", that is my default guess.
It's not weird though (or shouldn't be) once you realise that person was my girlfriend, but it was... an interesting thing to say? xD

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 10th, 2009, 12:48 PM
i remember a conversation with my ex girlfreind that started off with the topic of our relationship, and ending talking about unspeakable (on PC) acts happening to a cardboard cutout of a pikachu. it didn't HAVE to be pokemon related, but it popped into my head. XD

Melody
January 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Oh yeah. I've had some really weird conversations before. Ranging from totally random, innocent, and 'wtf' level of stupid, to ones that were totally NSFW random.

Gumball Watterson
January 10th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Oh God, I've been waiting to share this conversation for a LOONG time. Well, just 10 hours actually. XD

This morning, I went to an UIL (some smartasses meet up competition in Texas) and I did Math and Number Sense. Well before I went to Science, I decided to see if I could find a girlfriend in the DS pictochat, as millions of people had a DS already, so... seriously.

Little did I know, there was this girl that despised me so much, she was hunting for a boyfriend as well.

AdvancedK9: So, who wants to be my girlfriend?

maria: Ur free?

AdvancedK9: Yeah.

maria: Omg well

*love conversation rages on*

AdvancedK9: I wanna see you. Where r u?

maria: I'm at the STPA table

(WTF? That's my school! I think I know her!)

AdvancedK9:Ok

maria: I'm the one with black hair

(I looked around my school table and the girl that hated me a lot was the only with black hair or a DS)

*Me stands to the other side of the the table*

maria: Were r u?

AdvancedK9: Look in front of you.

Then she like FREAKED OUT, like fidgein crazy. I laughed my head off. Everything was so wierd and messed up. I actually think that girl DOES like me, but after my life in Elementary School...

I dunno, this is funny but wierd, just thought I should share it. Maybe I'll blackmail that girl in school >:D. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!