PDA

View Full Version : Where can I finf Pokemon Special manga on the internet?

The Ebon Blade
January 9th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Where can I find the scanlastions of Pokemon Special manga (up to date) on the interenet other then mangafox? For some reason mangafox likes to eat my Norton Anit-virus software and cause major problems for my computer.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu
January 9th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Try mangashare or Onemanga

The Ebon Blade
January 10th, 2009, 05:51 AM
i didnt evn see it on mangashare and onemanga only has 90 out of like 340 chaps

Ex Trainer Ruiisu
January 10th, 2009, 09:59 AM
oh, im sorry then those are the only places ive found the chapters other than mangafox

bubblewrap
January 14th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Well, maybe download it somewhere. I really don't know, someone out there should really put the rest of Pokespecial on onemanga also.

Man, isn't this against the rules? xD

The Ebon Blade
January 15th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Well, maybe download it somewhere. I really don't know, someone out there should really put the rest of Pokespecial on onemanga also.

Man, isn't this against the rules? xD

against the rules? how? id love to see them on onemaga

Thundєr
January 15th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Try manga traders, they have it up to date

OokamiShipper
January 22nd, 2009, 06:14 PM
MangaFox, There are tons of them there, they're up to about half of volume 29.
EDIT: I just recently noticed that you weren't able to get on Mangafox, I'm such an idiot!
Well, I went to MangaVolume once, you should check that out...though it's not very updated.
Aw, wait, is this breaking the rules? Dx..Sorry.

Mileyangel
July 15th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Just like OokamiShipper said: Your best bet is probably Mangafox. They've got the entire Pokespecial arcs up till Emerald. They're still working on DP.

Cherrim
July 17th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Mm, someone revived this to advertise some forums that were only slightly related. :( So closing this.