PDA

View Full Version : What if everybody hates you?

ErickaVolt
January 10th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I would go to everybody who hated me and ask them why they hated me. And change it.

What would you do?

Cascade'A Stupidity
January 10th, 2009, 04:38 AM
I'd shoot them.

Serves them right.

HUMPH.

>Feelings<
January 10th, 2009, 04:40 AM
What if everybody hates you?

I don't need the what if part. Everyone already hates me.

What would you do?

Just what I do now - sit quietly and ponder about stupid things like, why does this happen to me, why was I born in this world, and what did I do to be hated.
I'm not close enough to anybody to directly ask them the reason on their face.

processr
January 10th, 2009, 04:42 AM
I wouldn't angst about it on a Pokémon forum.

That's what a LiveJournal is for.

Kazukii
January 10th, 2009, 04:43 AM
I'd ask them why, if they just made fun of me as an answer I'd start patronising them ;D

Eon-Rider
January 10th, 2009, 04:43 AM
I would commit suicide. Yep, that's what I would do.

Pikazard
January 10th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I would just Wander away from them because if they hate me I hate them

Armaina
January 10th, 2009, 04:49 AM
It's not possible for 'everyone' to hate you. And for those you have problems with, some will be willing to work it out, some won't. As the saying goes "you can't please everyone".

ErickaVolt
January 10th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I'd shoot them.

Serves them right.

HUMPH.

Wow, you're finding more trouble. xD

Empire
January 10th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I guess i'd just leave them alone, If someone hates me or hated me then - So be it - Because i wouldn't really care, there are that many other people to be friends with.

THIRTY-SIX
January 10th, 2009, 05:22 AM
I'd just forget about it… it's not like everyone can ignore me. xD

Roconza
January 10th, 2009, 05:26 AM
oh well as long as I don't show up on ED then I'll just move on.

Zet
January 10th, 2009, 06:16 AM
I'd ask them why they hate him, if they didn't have a valid reason, I'd show them my manliness by a good old manly fight

Rockéttes
January 10th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Don't, er... speak to those people? I wouldn't know, I've never had 'everybody hate me'. I guess I'd just deal with it. *shrugs*

Josephine
January 10th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I'd take the opportunity to do all sorts of socially unacceptable things, they hate me already right? xD

Guillermo
January 10th, 2009, 06:50 AM
lol Joey.

Stuff fixing it if everybody hated me... that would take like... 500,000 lifetimes.

I'd just get on with my life I guess.

storm393
January 10th, 2009, 07:09 AM
i would just ignore everyone if everyone hated me, i can ignore ppl very well actually :D ......

Saltare.
January 10th, 2009, 07:16 AM
If everybody hated me, I'd turn to my bf Chris and he'd comfort me.

OR id kill all of em with my mad ninja skillz

January 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I'd shoot them.

Serves them right.

HUMPH.

This is an example of an awesome post.

Anyway, if a lot of people hate me, it's probably due to my opinions being out of order. Normally I'd be like "Screw them, I'm not changing", but as of late I'm reconsidering that. Not for them, but for me.

Cassino
January 10th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I dunno... maybe dye my hair pink and murder people relentlessly. It'll be like episode nine of Elfen Lied, but without vectors. :D

Assuming 'everybody' means literally every human on the face of the Earth resenting my prescence.

Vernikova
January 10th, 2009, 10:16 AM
I would go to Stony Brooks and just keep myself there until I die.

Jorah
January 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Lol. I would lol. It would be so funny. You annoy people just by being there!

flight
January 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I'd take it the mature way, really.

I wouldn't really care. Let everyone have their opinion. And attempt to change their mind is possible, but it's more than likely that they'll still have an iota of dislike for you after, or be wary of you. And plus you'd have to convince "EVERYONE"(going by everyone in the world) to not hate you. Yeah, I'd just try to ignore it or something.

Mario The World Champion
January 10th, 2009, 10:58 AM
If everybody hated me, I'd pull a Vince McMahon and pretend to have died in a car explosion. Then, I'd lay very low and see if people still hate me after that!

Noah Ridgewood
January 10th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Um.. if everyone hated me, there's really nothing I could do to change everyone's mind.

So, sucks for them. I'm not going to waste my time worrying about that.

spike6958
January 10th, 2009, 11:07 AM
i already solved this problem, move away from home and train to be an actor, easy, and you get allot of those haters trying to get back in contact with you, claiming that they where old school friends.

Volkner's Apprentice
January 10th, 2009, 11:08 AM
If everyone hated me, I'd dedicate my life to becoming exactly like Vin Diesel. Then they'd just be like, "wow, we certainly can't hate him now."

kissing. raindrops
January 10th, 2009, 12:17 PM
If everyone hated me... I'd beg my parents to move somewhere else, far away =[
I'd be an emotion wreck too.

~Kavin~
January 10th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I'd go on living my life. If they hate me, that's something they have to deal with. I'm not going to go out of my way to try to please everyone you get hurt like that in the long run hoping you can change things.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
considering if you mean "everyone" would hate me and not just people i know, every psychotic and twisted killer on the planet would hate me too, and most likely hate me enough to kill me (and travel all the way to kill me if they hate me more than anyone else). so y'know, stuff happens.

did i forget to mention the president would hate me, as would every army in the world?

the irony truly is delicious.

Yrie
January 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
I'd crawl under a table until I had the guts to come out

Evilyn
January 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I'd shoot them.

Serves them right.

HUMPH.
I couldn't say it better.

Sorano
January 10th, 2009, 06:51 PM
hmm. I would move from town to town until I found a place where I wasn't totally hated. Other than that, I'd probably play pranks on everyone, because what do I have to lose? ♥

Anti
January 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
For the individuals, I usually resort to calling them "friend" or "pal" and basically annoying their brains out for being obnoxious pieces of crap (because it usually isn't deserved, heh).

If everybody did, I would have to ignore. I'm not going to act like it would be easy, but there would be no other way to not hate myself, after all.

Melody
January 10th, 2009, 09:07 PM
At first I'd probably flit around and ask everyone why they hated me. Then if it was something I can fix or easily solve, I'd take care of it and move on with my life. If for some mysterious reason they had an idiotic or stupid reason for hating me, I'd just move on. Probably adopt a new identity and start fresh, if that was possible. If not, then I'd probably just keep to myself and wait it out. It's theoretically improbable for everyone to hate you for longer than 10 years, unless you're Hitler.....

TRIFORCE89
January 10th, 2009, 09:11 PM
I would go to everybody who hated me and ask them why they hated me. And change it.

What would you do?
I...wouldn't care? Unless I was close to them before and then I did something to screw everything up. Otherwise I wouldn't ask or try to change anything. If they don't like me that's their problem.

Gummy
January 10th, 2009, 09:16 PM
If you men every living person on the planet, then I'd try to change but I would still retain some of my old self. If people still hated me, then to hell with all of them. At least I'd have something 6.7 billion other people didn't: a love for me.

Spinor
January 10th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Meh, everyone hates me already, since 4th grade, nothing I've been able to do about it :/.

Maybe I'll move to Houston someday, that way I can REALLY reset myself.

And if one of them comes along to Houston as well... I'll go with Metal Guitar Ownage, thank you. Happy New Ear.

Haza
January 10th, 2009, 10:06 PM
I would love it. If everyone hated me then that would mean they knew my name and that is what I want anyway. I dream to be famous one day.

Kirakas.
January 10th, 2009, 10:16 PM
If everybody hated me, then they either must have not taken the time to get to know me, or.. -shrug- I dunno. Maybe I come off too strong when I'm in my rare extroverted moods. Or maybe, when I'm more me-like, they see my quietness as being snobby. .o.

Oh well. Doesn't matter much. I'm not about to change myself because the world hates me. .-.; I'm fine with who I am.

Capt. Couch
January 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
If everybody hated me, I'd stop for a moment, rid my mind of delusions and paranoia, and continue on with life knowing that not everybody hates me and all thoughts of it were figments of my imagination.

Whee, I'm a killjoy.

⋚Raika⋚
January 10th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Beat the living hell out of em, insult them, kill them, headshot them, too many to list.

Cascade'A Stupidity
January 10th, 2009, 11:36 PM
This is an example of an awesome post.

Anyway, if a lot of people hate me, it's probably due to my opinions being out of order. Normally I'd be like "Screw them, I'm not changing", but as of late I'm reconsidering that. Not for them, but for me.

Yay, I'm awesome.

Wait, I already knew that. ;)

Idiot!
January 11th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Lots of people already hate me. If everyone hated me, I'll probably be dead due to hatred.

Signomi
January 11th, 2009, 02:41 AM
I usually don't bother with people who have some sort of dislike for me. Most of the time they have the absolute most petty and childish reasons for their vendettas and it's nothing I concern myself too much with. Although it's impossible for everybody to hate you unless you've done something widely known to be condemned, like say...warfare, or murder. If that was the case, I wouldn't care so much of what people thought of me as much as I would care about the wrong moral decision.

Charliezard
January 11th, 2009, 03:01 AM
I usually don't bother with people who have some sort of dislike for me. Most of the time they have the absolute most petty and childish reasons for their vendettas and it's nothing I concern myself too much with. Although it's impossible for everybody to hate you unless you've done something widely known to be condemned, like say...warfare, or murder. If that was the case, I wouldn't care so much of what people thought of me as much as I would care about the wrong moral decision.

But, there are people that would love you for bombing innocent people :S

I'd just sit in my room, accept being hated and play Pokemon. Not a whole lot I could do if the whole world was against me... D:

XaRhS
January 11th, 2009, 05:56 AM
You do the same thing-you hate them and furthermore,you ignore them.They'll definitely come back at you requesting for your company.

Forever
January 11th, 2009, 06:07 AM
I'd get the message after a couple of years then try to change it and attempt to make everything better. And I guess blackmail wouldn't exactly help me trying to get less hated. Eventually they'll realise they're only human and they'll find something good about me. If not, this hypothetical situation can gtfo of my mind. D<

Tater Tot
January 11th, 2009, 06:13 AM
I could care less. What's the point in working yourself up about it? People can't help their feelings about other people, so there's no harm in it. Even if they hated me for the stupidest reasons, it's their choice to hate me, dislike me, ignore me, etc. Of course, it would hurt my feelings, however life is full of pain to begin with, so you need to get used to it.

And, have some fun with it. They hate you anyway; there's no use in trying to get them to change their feelings, so now you don't have to worry about saying anything that might make them hate you. You're free to say whatever, (well, not everything. o_o) So try to make the best of it.

I feel like everyone hates me anyway, so that's why it seems like I've thought a lot about this. XD

Mooshykris
January 11th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I would do what I do now, I'd go off alone leaving them be, in search of someone who doesn't hate me.

~Mooshykris

♣Gawain♣
January 12th, 2009, 06:27 AM
I'll live my life as an outcast. Simple as that.

Goðafoss
January 12th, 2009, 06:31 AM
I would make them not hate me. ;D

And if they wouldn't listen, screw them, then I would just move to some other place. ;D

An-chan
January 12th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I'd go: "I knew it!" and spend my life as a bitter writer! Although, I know there's at least one person who absolutely positively does not hate me, at least for now, so I'd probably spend my life as a writer with him, living in a cramped basement on a diet that concists almost solely of chocolate. Later, I'd be flithy rich because of my best-selling novels (of course, I'd write under a pseudonym so no-one'd know I'm the writer and thus hate the books because they hate me) and make it a very nice cramped basement and buy more chocolate.

Any questions?

the bitter end.
January 12th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I would try peaceful negotiation first, if that dosen't work I would use.... more forceful and often more painful negotiations.

Black Omega Zero
January 12th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I would do nothing... just live my life the way I want...

Neku™
January 13th, 2009, 02:53 AM
i get that feeling alot, i just iono
be by myself maybe? you need to talk to
people more =/

Mr. Epic
January 14th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I don't care!
If it gets to me seriously then I might just end up a psycho killer and that would be great. :3

Hurricano
January 14th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Suicide. I can't imagine what happens if I would be on this world with no one ever caring for me. I hope it doesn't turn out to be so, ever.

JX Valentine
January 15th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Then I would have succeeded in my life mission to tick as many people off as possible.

Seriously, I really wouldn't care. It's not like I haven't been the target of petty, sadistic anger before. After all, I call that kind of experience "high school."

Metatron
January 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I'd laugh.

My ego is too massive for me to bother caring about who hates me, and who doesn't.

...Unless it's one of the few people I actually care about that hold an impact on my life, then I'd probably try and talk it out with them.

s0nido
January 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I don't need the what if part. Everyone already hates me.

Just what I do now - sit quietly and ponder about stupid things like, why does this happen to me, why was I born in this world, and what did I do to be hated.
I'm not close enough to anybody to directly ask them the reason on their face.

Not everyone hates you. I mean, its not like your own mother or father hate you. And everyone can't really hate you for no reason.

Anyway, I would just swear at them profusely until they shut up. And if they try to hurt me, they would wish they hadn't. My shoes do heavy damage to an unwary attacker. So do my PDA and DS.

Vincent.
January 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM
I might just suicide if everybody hates me.

devilicious
January 25th, 2009, 08:48 PM
If everybody suddenly hated me, I'd probably stay shut and depressed for a few days.

Then I'd turn on the computer and do what I always do.