PDA

View Full Version : Some other gaming forums?

Kazukii
January 10th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Well, don't get me wrong, I love this forum. I was just thinking how I thought it'd be cool if we could get some other area's like Wii and Playstation and stuff. I'd like to discuss some other gaming stuff so it'd be pretty neat.

Anyway, opinions?

Sylphiel
January 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM
We already have Other Games for talking about all non-Pokemon games; problem is, even that one catch-all forum isn't the most active...

If there was more activity that warranted subforums for specific consoles, then sure, something like this would probably considered. As things are right now, though...yeah, not really enough for us to implement them. :/

Kazukii
January 10th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Me personally, I only want a wii area. DS and Wii are both by Nintendo. I think a Wii area is a must have.

Rukario
January 10th, 2009, 01:38 PM
This IS something we do want..

Its up to all you users to get much more active in the other games section..

MAKE us want to expand it and all that.

Kazukii
January 10th, 2009, 01:41 PM
This IS something we do want..

Its up to all you users to get much more active in the other games section..

MAKE us want to expand it and all that.

Will do. I'm gonna go and post in there lots =D

Vernikova
January 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Will do. I'm gonna go and post in there lots =D

You should get other people to post there a lot as well. You can't be the only one to do post and expect it to happen.

Forci Stikane
January 10th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Well, don't get me wrong, I love this forum. I was just thinking how I thought it'd be cool if we could get some other area's like Wii and Playstation and stuff. I'd like to discuss some other gaming stuff so it'd be pretty neat.

What exactly is wrong with the forum that already serves that exact purpose? (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) You can already post about any discussion you might want to have regarding those systems.

Kazukii
January 10th, 2009, 02:09 PM
You should get other people to post there a lot as well. You can't be the only one to do post and expect it to happen.

I'll try

What exactly is wrong with the forum that already serves that exact purpose? (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) You can already post about any discussion you might want to have regarding those systems.

It's not the same really but I see your point.

XaRhS
January 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Yes,your idea is pretty good but,i was thinking that it would be nice if there was an ''official spam corner'' forum too,{also,sorry me Starzy for posting in your thread but i didn't want to make a new one for obvious reasons}where users could spam freely but not raise their post-counter.What do you think about it?

Asa
January 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Yes,your idea is pretty good but,i was thinking that it would be nice if there was an ''official spam corner'' forum too,{also,sorry me Starzy for posting in your thread but i didn't want to make a new one for obvious reasons}where users could spam freely but not raise their post-counter.What do you think about it?I don't like the idea of a spam corner much,people will just make consecutive posts constanly and other things will go overboard. Anyways we got a nice gaming forum (other trivia) that's a pretty fun place for everyone to have a good time.

Rukario
January 10th, 2009, 02:57 PM
we had a spam forum.. it didn't work out too well.. so we decided its best to not have one nor allow spam at all.

alexander7161
January 15th, 2009, 09:41 AM
if you need to go to wiitalk and join i am there :-D

Arcanine
January 15th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I personally would love the idea of expanding the gaming forum (Well... Other Games). I know this is a Pokemon forum and all... but for ones who aren't into Pokemon as much, but into gaming as whole... I would love to have a Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft forum (or sub-forum) somewhere on PC. But the thing is, like others have said... it's not active enough to stand on it's own. Right now OG (Other Games) is good and active because it's all in one forum. But if we split all three up... yea it'd just go back to Other Games within 3 to 6 months. I love your idea, and I'd be the first one to bring it up to the Staff. But as it is now... it just wouldn't last. Maybe down the road it would stand up on it's own.

i was thinking that it would be nice if there was an ''official spam corner'' forum too,where users could spam freely but not raise their post-counter.What do you think about it?One word.... N... O.... No...
That just takes up pointless space on the server just so a bunch of people could go "dgkjhskgjhdgfdjdfkjhdkdhgdgd HA this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!gjdhgkhgdkjhgdjghdk". No.

Kazukii
January 15th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Well, I'm glad your fond of my idea. I'm just gunna have to try and build the gaming community up ^_^