PDA

View Full Version : The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Chaostorm
January 11th, 2009, 04:47 AM
PLOT
Long ago, a wolf clan was made by an Entei. The clan grew very quickly. All of the wolf pokemon were to have a certain rank. The strongest rank were the warriors. The warriors consisted of high-leveled canine Pokemon that were never afraid of death beyond themselves. The weakest rank were the pups. The pups consisted of low-leveled beginning Pokemon, like Vulpix and Riolu. The trainers were the highest ranked Pokemon that were supposed to be warriors, but refused. These Pokemon train the warriors and the pups to become stronger for the fights they are in. Entei made these wolf Pokemon stay in a wonderful place called "The Wolves Hideout". The Wolves Hideout is a place where wolf Pokemon can befriend and help humans.

Entei also has an apprentice, Arcanine. Arcanine always trusts Entei and follows his footsteps. Arcanine also has a partner, the Pokemon Lucario. Lucario also trusts Entei and follows his footsteps and both Arcanine and Lucario have a strong friendship and bond.

The wolves enjoyed it there, until the day when something happened.

The wolves had been living in peace with humans until now. Entei suddenly started commanding the wolves to attack the humans instead of their real enemies, The Felines. The Felines are a large group of cat Pokemon who tend to sneak around The Wolves Hideout. The leader of The Felines is a Persian named Varjak. He only created his group for glory, and that is also why the other cat Pokemon joined. After Entei commanded the wolves to attack the humans, the wolves started to think one thing: "Was Entei becoming evil?" Even Arcanine and Lucario, who completely trusted Entei for ages, began suspecting Entei for becoming evil.

But Entei wasn’t actually becoming evil, but the wolves didn’t know that. Sadly, most wolves keep following Entei’s orders and trusting him.

Arcanine And Lucario became strong and wise. But because of the weird acts and attacking the humans of King Entei, both Arcanine and Lucario turn their backs against Entei and the wolves and leave The Wolves Hideout.
Alone they tried to find answers and tried to create their own group to save the Wolves Hideout. Together with other wolves, who also are in suspicion, both Arcanine, Lucario and their group are thinking of a plan to get rid of Entei before the Full Moon arrives.

Arcanine's group is the Destined Warriors, with Arcanine as the Leader, and Lucario as the Leader's apprentice. And that is your mission as a wolf: to hatch a plan with the destined warriors to defeat Entei before the full moon…

However, the Destined Warriors and all the other wolves don't know about the parasite that is manipulating Entei. Later they find out that it's the parasite who was manipulating the Wolf King and causing this, and the Destined Warriors need to stop the parasite before the New Moon has arrived.
RULES
1-Read The Pokemon Roleplay Rules
2-No Flamming
3-No godmoding
4-No Bunnying
5-Only The Wolves Hideout Members Can join

THE BATTLE SYSTEM
1-Move,s Base Power + Number of the user,s Level - Number of the Target,s Level = Damage Done , If Super Effective. Double this total . If not Very Effective. Half this total

2-Base HP of Your Character + Adding 0 after the base HP = The Max HP of your Character. and it will never change when u Level up

Note: Before u add the number of the user,s Level. if the move type is the same as the user,s Type. Multiply it by 1.5 . and then go on

Note 2: if u dont know ur character,s Base HP. check out Serebii

3-To Level up. Defeat any 3 Pokemon and u will Level up.

4- there will be No Accuracy and no Evasioness

5-in This RPG. Arcanine and Lucario starts at lv20. while your Character starts at lv10. Only Lucario and Arcanine Have Secret Move.

♣Gawain♣
January 13th, 2009, 11:39 PM
I think I'll sign up tomorrow. Glad this one's approved. b( ")b *And I'll be Umbreon or Glaceon*

Chaostorm
January 14th, 2009, 03:23 AM
ok then Gawain.

and yea guyz when u battle . it doesnt matter how many lines u write. but it must be in Role Play Style . Like this:

ChaosLucario Posts: "Im gonna show you the Power Of Aura!" said Lucario " Aura Sphere!!"

The Aura Sphere Hitted Arcanine . As Arcanine got a Decent Damage from it

Damage Calculation: [Write your Damage Calculation here] [ Target,s HP left]

Wolflare Post: As Arcanine Got Hitted by Lucario,s Aura Sphere . Arcanine Became cloaked in Fire

" Fear The Power of Flames!" Said Arcanine" Flare Blitz!"

Arcanine Tackled Lucario while Cloaked in Fire. Lucario Torched by Flare Blitz Due to its Weakness to Fire Type Moves!

Damage Calculation: [Write your Damage Calculation here] [Target,s HP left]

Sanctuary
January 14th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Gee, the HP thing is a little confusing.. I kinda reckon that it's best if we don't have the whole HP thing, since calculations takes the whole fun outta the "oleplaying the character" thing, although that's just my opinion and you can ignore me. XD

Here dudes.. this is the sign-up form.. might make it easier for you guys.
SIGN-UP FORM

Name:
Rank: (Pup, Warrior, Apprentice, Leader (Entei & Arcanine))
Physical description: (any differences in looks: markings or clothing?)
Personality:
Other: (incorporate history or any other fun facts)

My sign-up:
...................................................................................
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5748/mightyenacj1.pngName: Mishi (Mee-she)
Species: Mightyena
Physical description: Mishi looks like a normal Mightyena, except for one difference: her left eye. From a fight with a Sneasel, she was hit in the eye, which made her partially blind in her left eye. Her left eye also looks a dark shade of blue due to her blindness.
Personality: Mishi has a very serious attitude; always keeping a straight face and keeping her cool. While battling, she has a fierce determination, although that can sometimes lead to her making bad errors and becoming too overconfident.
Mishi somewhat also has a playful attitude, but she does not let this side show often since she fears that she will lose face as a strong warrior.
Other/History: Mishi was born into the Wolves Hideout, and born into a family of warriors.
She became a warrior at quite a young age, since training and battling since she was a pup and a young Poochyena. Through a battle with a Sneasel, Mishi became partially blind in her left eye and her eye also became a dark shade of blue, although this blindness does not stop her from battling normally.
Mishi really looks up to Arcanine and Lucario, although she does not look up to Entei as much as he demanded that the wolves attack humans. As there was news of Arcanine and Lucario turning their backs against Entei and they formed a group called the Destined Warriors, she immediately requested to join in hopes of returning peace and harmony back to the Wolves Hideout.
Moves:
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Howl
Iron Tail
...................................................................................
Is that enough?

Artemis
January 14th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Oh I gotta try this out...a little confused about some stuff...but I thinkk I'll get things going along the way...how's this for my sign-up form?

SIGN-UP FORM

http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/images/2008/148.jpg

Name: Fang
Species: Riolu
Physical description: Wears a red scarf, and has a kind heart to all those with a positive attitude in mind. Also, has the ability to use Aura Sphere even though he is not evolved.
Personality: Brave, Strong, and Honest
Other: After being harmfully beaten by a terrible group of Zangoose, Fang was brought into the Wolves Hideout by Lucario the apprentice of the King Entei. Getting frustrated as being known as a little pup, Fang ran off from the Hideout and promised himself to grow stronger without having to evolve into the next stage. While away, he still kept in touch with his savior Lucario, who along the way taught Fang how to use the move Aura Sphere, which most Riolus do not know as yet. Now after so many years, Fang sees the changes in Entei and has yet run off to join Lucario and others in the Destined Warriors group, to try and stop Entei's evil plans at work.
Moves:
- Aura Sphere
- Blaze Kick
- Bullet Punch
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Is this good enough for me to join in?

~Kavin~
January 14th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I Agree with Sanctuary about the HP thing. It will take a lot of fun out of the RP.

My sign-up

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimoris/sugimoris196.png

Name: Kai
Species: Espeon
Physical Description: Kai is a Shiny Espeon. It's whole body is green and when the sun rays hit Kai, he absorbs more sunlight than the normal Espeon. Being a Shiny pokemon, most know when he has appeared due to the the sparkle emitted by his shiny coat.
Personality: Kai is very serious when it comes to his training and everything he does. He hates to lose. He always puts one-hundred percent into his efforts. He always puts his friends first and although he can come off as a bit shrewd, he will do anything for a friend.
History: Kai became a warrior through a tragic event. Back when he was a shiny Eevee, he had befriended another Eevee. One early morning, They were both attacked by what appeared to be cat pokemon. Their only goal was to get Kai and his friend to join them. They both refused and tried to escape. They both went separate ways. Once the chase was over, Kai went to look for his friend only to find him slain by the other pokemon. At the sight of his lost friend, Kai evolved crying at his corpse. From then on Kai took everything seriously. Kai came across A battle between wolf pokemon and Cat pokemon and naturally, Kai joined the side of the wolves. When Arcanine and Lucario planned to find a way to figure out what was going on with Entei, Kai decided to join up with The Destined Warriors.

Moves
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Morning sun
-Protect
-Calm mind

How's that? :D

Chaostorm
January 14th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Everyone is Accepted. the battle System is Easy. bring a Calculator and thats it

And Quick_kid u r Accepted due to ur good History which made me Inspired. yea Ryo is the Warrior Ranked Riolu. and yea Everyone starts at Lv10 Except Lucario and Arcanine Starts at Lv20

Kaori
January 14th, 2009, 08:59 AM
SIGN-UP FORM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/umbreon.jpg

Name: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Physical description: Wears a golden bracelet on the front left foot.
Personality: Kind hearted but likes being alone.
History: Shadow started out as a little eevee...very shy, smart and small. After being outcasted by all her fellow friends because of her small size and her shyness, she got the idea that being alone kept her in peace rather than misery. When coming across the Wolves Hideout she was young and grew up with one thing in her mind, to become beautiful and well known among all those that made fun of her. That is until one night she came across bad company, her own friends who was now part of the Feline groups. If it wasn't for that night Shadow wouldn't have been the Umbreon she is now. Even though, she still likes to be kept alone, her views of the world have changed, and she plans on giving it her VERY best to bring down Entei's evil wrath.

Moves:
Dark Pulse
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Iron Tail
Moonlight

awolffromspace
January 14th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I will be Arcanine:

http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/headshot/059.png
Name: Zok (Zo-k)
Species: Arcanine
Physical description: He has a scar on his left eye, he can barely see in his left eye. He looks big and majestic, with fur surrounding a big amount of his body. He has a golden amulet worn on his neck also.
Personality: Zok is very head strong, but shy. He is never afraid and his determined to reach his goal. He protects his friends all his might and will fight for anything that is close to him. He loves Winter and cold since he can keep warm and cozy. Summer seems to overheat him and needs to let his energy out frequently. He can days without sleeping, drinking, and eating, and can survive under the hardest circumstances. He follows many orders from Entei, but if he orders him to do something dreadful, he will refuse. Zok is also very short tempered, getting on the slightest nerves it might make him burst. He eats a lot when hungry, and loves to spend time with friends. He likes to support his friends instead of the offensive side, and likes to status the foes.
Other: He is the Apprentice of Entei, and was once homeless when he was a Growlithe. Then Entei took him and cared for him, they soon became very good friends and after years and years of training he eventually became a Arcanine. He soon grew old, but still stayed sharp!
Moves:
- Thunder Fang
- Iron Head
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Overheat
Secret Move:
- Flare (Base Power: 250, and can only be used once)

What do you think? I wrote this when we started to think of a RP.

dragonqueen0210
January 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM
what's with all the deleted messages I'm seeing?

SIGN-UP FORM

Name: Kyuubi
Species: Ninetales
Physical description: http://i44.tinypic.com/orndq8.jpg
Kyuubi is coloured differently from other Ninetales and wears a red band around her right front leg.
Personality: Kyuubi is quiet and rarely ever talks, some believe her to be mute and some think her deranged but whenever she feels like it, she will give her own opinions to others. Having lived a quarter of her life among a family of Ninetales that thought perfection was everything, she came to detest others that thought the same way. Kyuubi is also headstrong and stubborn, once she has her sights set on something, nothing will get in her way. Anyone she respects and is loyal to is certain to be happy, for though Kyuubi doesn't react to many things as of directly, she will always be there at the first call.
History: Kyuubi was only a vulpix when she joined the wolves hideout. Her family had shunned her and cast her out because she wouldn't talk to them and her differences. Entei kindly took her into the group and she began to train with them and took orders indifferently. She's loyal to Entei and his apprentices, Arcanine and Lucario and when she realised they was something not right with Entei, she immediately joined the destined warriors to help with this second threat.
Moves:
Iron Tail
Flamethrower
Ominous Wind
Solar Beam
Hidden Power [Ice]

As, for the Hp thing, yes, it is confusing, but it's not that hard if you read it over slowly and try to envision it in your head.

awolffromspace
January 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
what's with all the deleted messages I'm seeing?
We were deciding on the formula, it is in the club.

♣Gawain♣
January 14th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Darn, someone's already signed up as a Umbreon. Oh well...

Name: Gladius
Species: Absol
Physical description: Like any ordinary ones, except for his left eye is blue.
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/EonDragon/109167619_506x382.jpg?t=1231983817 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)
Personality: Gladius has a calm and controlled personality. Mostly he's far from others, a loner, trying to predict what is happening around them. He hardly got any friends in their clan, except for a Houndor whom he helped onceand a Duskull, which he also helped. He is also quite overprotective and determined, once he decided to protect someone, almost no one can change his decision.
History: Gladius is taken as an orphan when he's just a pup. When he's able to learn to predict something, Entei took him as his seer and scout. In one of his missions, he was able to befriend a Duskull after rescuing him. Now Duskull became he's personal reckoner. He has a unique power to freeze things. In age standards, he is a younger than most others.
Other: Gladius can sometimes becomes lazy... so watch out!

Moves:

Night Slash
Double-edge
Superpower
Swords Dance
Ice beam

I'm done... and changed Double-team to Superpower, so I'll have some advantages against Lucarios. >_>

awolffromspace
January 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/EonDragon/109167619_506x382.jpg?t=1231983817 (javascript:void(0);)
Personality: Gladius has a calm and controlled personality. Mostly he's far from others, trying to predict what is happening around them. He hardly got any friends in their clan, except for a Houndor whom he helped onceand a Duskull, which he also helped. He is also quite overprotective and determined, once he decided to protect someone, almost no one can change his decision.
History: Gladius is taken as an orphan when he's just a pup. When he's able to learn to predict something, Entei took him as his seer and scout. In one of his missions, he was able to befriend a Duskull after rescuing him. Now Duskull became he's personal reckoner.(may add more.)

Moves:

Night Slash
Double-edge
Double-team
Swords Dance
Ice beam

I'm done...
You can be Umbreon also...

♣Gawain♣
January 14th, 2009, 11:20 PM
You can be Umbreon also...

Nah, I prefer to be unique. I you guys should be.

Chaostorm
January 15th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Everyone is Accepted but.....Wolflare U Wanna Update Arcanine,s Sign Up sheet? ok i will update mine then
Name: Aura
Picture:http://i44.tinypic.com/23m7dk9.jpg
Aura hugs Fang!
Species: Lucario
Physical Description: Has a Scar in his Left eye, Wears Sir Aaron,s Outfit. The Picture doesnt show that he wears it However xD
Personality: Calm and Wise. but when hes So Aggresive. He never let his Opponent run away.
History: Just Like Zok. Aura was Homeless when he was a Riolu. in that time Zok was at the age of 16. Zok and Entei found Aura and Took care of him. Entei Trained Aura Alongside with Zok. as he Grew up to Lucario . He got a Great Bond With Entei and Zok. During his Travel. He found a Fallen Riolu. he Decided to Treat him as a Son. and That Riolu was Fang. Fang Was Trained by Aura. and Aura Taught Fang the Move that any Riolu Cannot normally Learn it: Aura Sphere.

Moves:

Aura Sphere
Flash Cannon
Close Combat
Earthquake
???? <- ( Will be Discovered as the Story Progress)

Secret Move: Aura Storm
Base Power: 250
Description: The User Jumps to the Sky , Uses its Aura , And Releases a Powerful Storm Of Aura. The User Can use this Move once in a Battle

Every Secret Moves Effect Are : can be used once only in 1 battle

and yea everyone. Moves like Double Team,Sand-Attack are useless since Theres no Accuracy and Evasioness

EDIT: changed ThunderPunch to Earthquake

Crimson Arcanine
January 15th, 2009, 05:01 AM
*Sign-Up will come soon when I get some spare time to make a good one*

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Everyone is Accepted but.....Wolflare U Wanna Update Arcanine,s Sign Up sheet? ok i will update mine then
What do you mean? Was I supposed to do the example one?

Chaostorm
January 15th, 2009, 07:21 AM
no its nothing brother... xd. We will start the RP after Crimson Arcanine Puts his Sign Up form

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Well then, we'll just keep waiting until then... *snores*

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 07:46 AM
RyuKun, or Raiden is signing up! He is doing it now!

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Name: Shinji
Picture:
http://data0.eklablog.com/magicalmomoko-t-50/mod_article201721.jpg
Species: Suicune
Physical Description: Strong and lithe, and incredibly fast.
Personality: Willful to a fault, he has what he wants, and does whatever he can to get it. A true believer of the statement "The Ends Justify the Means". He is also very intelligent, and is considered the smartest and most cunning of the Chosen Warriors. He is also very cold and sarcastic, the only one of the group he truly respects is Lucario.
History: Was previously owned by a cruel and heartless trainer, who physically abused him. The trainer was arrested however, and Suicune was released. Lucario found him and took him in and trained him. Suicune regarded Lucario as a Father and trusted him the most of the group.

Moves:
Blizzard
Water Pulse
Hydro Pump
Ice Fang

Every Secret Moves Effect Are : Activates when he is in great peril.

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:11 AM
One thing, only ChaosLucario and I can have Secret Moves... Well, we haven't decided that yet.

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Uhhh.. Is there a rules that we can play as a legendary? And besides, the "Secret moves" belong only Lucario and Arcanine...

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Uhhh.. Is there a rules that we can play as a legendary? And besides, the "Secret moves" belong only Lucario and Arcanine...
Nope, you can be legendary, no rules seen to show you can't be a legendary.

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Oh... I didn't see any rules about no secret moves to everyone but Wolfware and Chaos...

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:16 AM
But the story mentioned only Entei and. We can't have another "lord" ruling upon us... and besides aren't legendaries supposed to be old? Extremely old? If ChaosLucario agrees with this, I'll respect his predicament...

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Oh... I didn't see any rules about no secret moves to everyone but Wolfware and Chaos...
Yeah, it is okay, ChaosLucario doesn't update the rules... *Throws a Sandwich at ChaosLucario*

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Not necessarily, the last Suicune died recently, and thus then new Suicune was born 17 years ago.

And just because it's legendary dosen't mean it rules.

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:18 AM
But the story mentioned only Entei and. We can't have another "lord" ruling upon us... and besides aren't legendaries supposed to be old? Extremely old? If ChaosLucario agrees with this, I'll respect his predicament...
Hmm... I do agree... IDK, lets just wait till ChaosLucario comes...

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I think he should see both sides of the argument.

Plus, as it is a trio, you can see any of them as the "Leader".

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:23 AM
The "Leader" here in this RP is only Entei...(not to mention Arcanine). But if want Suicune to be your character, go ahead. Unless ChaosLucario changes it.

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I realize this, that's what I'm saying. As it is a trio, any one of them could be considered a "Leader". In this case it happens to be Entei. Suicune is young, and thus not yet qualified to lead.

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Well, he is already born to lead and protect, as what the legend of Ho-oh says...

But enough of this! ChaosLucario will check your post anyway.

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Ah, just treat it as a normal Pokemon, and we never said that Legendaries were not allowed!

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:30 AM
k, Okay, well lets let him figure it out.

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:33 AM
We can start our RP later on then... see you then. Gosh, I still have to go on duty in this kind of day.

Artemis
January 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM
lol...plz let us not argue friends...and I am very anxious to start the RP soon...I'm glad to see that Fang got mentioned a few times...lol

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 15th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Ok, Im Here. lol

---

http://fc76.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/077/0/e/Vulpix_by_Nadou.jpg
Name: Kyuubi (Prefers to be called Blitz)
Species: Vulpix
Physical description:
Kyuubi has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
decieving.
Personality: Kyuubi is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Kyuubi wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
Other: Kyuubi doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.

---

Ok...

Crimson Arcanine
January 15th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Irony here is that I'll be playing the youngest character.

Name: Rascal
Species: Poochyena
Physical description: Darker in colouration than the average Poochyena
Personality: Curious but Rebellious, Can be hyperactive at times and is overconfident of some of his abilities.
Other: Rascal is probably one of the most rebellious pups you'll ever see. He doesn't like been ordered around too much but will obey a strong leader or a Mightyena. He is well known to steal things from non-pack members and from pokemon such as Meowth, Murkrow, and Zigzagoon, in fact if he sees any of these pokemon he tends to seemingly lose it, chasing them off and trying to bite them or steal anything on them if they have anything. He is know n for doing some foolhardy raids on human "Stuff" and although doesn't get caught red-handed by a pack member, everyone suspects that he does do such things. He likes to battle his own way and....you guessed it, he loves either chomping the opponents tail or stealing anything they have on them that looks interesting. He hopes that by helping Arcanine and Lucario he might be able to get ahold of any new shiny interesting stuff that he's absolutely sure (well in his mind that is) that Entei would have.

Moves:
- Poison Fang
- Thief
- Tackle
- Howl
- Covet

How(l) is this? :D

EDIT: Added fifth move, Covet, a poochyena egg move.

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Ok, Im Here. lol

---

Name: Kyuubi (Prefers to be called Blitz)
Physical description:
Kyuubi has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
decieving.
Personality: Kyuubi is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Kyuubi wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
Other: Kyuubi doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.

---

Ok...
Wrong... Sorry, but someone already has the name Kyuubi for a Ninetales... Also, Blitz was my RP name until I changed it! XD If you can, keep it at Blitz instead, and you forgot the moveset. :\

Personality: Curious but Rebellious, Can be hyperactive at times and is overconfident of some of his abilities.
Other: Rascal is probably one of the most rebellious pups you'll ever see. He doesn't like been ordered around too much but will obey a strong leader or a Mightyena. He is well known to steal things from non-pack members and from pokemon such as Meowth, Murkrow, and Zigzagoon, in fact if he sees any of these pokemon he tends to seemingly lose it, chasing them off and trying to bite them or steal anything on them if they have anything. He is know n for doing some foolhardy raids on human "Stuff" and although doesn't get caught red-handed by a pack member, everyone suspects that he does do such things. He likes to battle his own way and....you guessed it, he loves either chomping the opponents tail or stealing anything they have on them that looks interesting. He hopes that by helping Arcanine and Lucario he might be able to get ahold of any new shiny interesting stuff that he's absolutely sure (well in his mind that is) that Entei would have.

Moves:
- Poison Fang
- Thief
- Tackle
- Howl

Nice! Although, you can have a fifth move! I thought someone did Poochyena, must be my imagination...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Ok, Im Here. lol

---

Name: Blitz
Physical description:
Blitz has longer fur then most Vulpix, and her tail is also lighter then most. His eyes burn a dark amber red color and he has very light fur and his fur is very shiny. The tip of his tail lights on fire when he is angered, in danger, or alone. He looks a lot like a Female, but everybody knows that looks can be
decieving.
Personality: Blitz is a very determined pokemon and never gives up. He is very brave and prefers to do things by himself. He has never had any friends due to his temperment problems. The only person he ever looks up to is Aura, who Blitz wished he could be like. He tries to fight alongside with the stronger pokemon because of this, and gets laughed at by some of the other pups.
Other: Blitz doesnt remember much of his history, except that he betrayed his friend, SwarmLapis the Butterfree, when he was atleast 5 years old, and that SwarmLapis got eaten by an overgrown Charizard afterwards.
Moveset-
Ember
Dig
(Just for now, will edit as the rp continues)

---

Ok...

Ok, I edited. =P

Shoot, a quote doesnt count in the character amount thingy. lol

awolffromspace
January 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Ok, I edited. =P

Shoot, a quote doesnt count in the character amount thingy. lol
K, now it is good! ^^ Yeah, mez knowz...

Crimson Arcanine
January 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM
OOC: I know, but Sand Attack wasn't really a mentionable since theres only a damage calculation system that doesn't take Accuracy into account (however it could just be done by being like Protect.) Also no-one had use Poochyena (thro Sanctuary's character is a Mightyena and unlike our friend with the vulpix who has an evolution method that can be restricted easily my one doesn't which begs the question, does that mean there is no way I can evolve in the RP at all?)

Sanctuary
January 16th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'm gonna edit my sign-up form with the moves and the picture.. my bad.. I forgot. :D

Moves:
- Poison Fang
- Thief
- Tackle
- Howl

Yay, Poochyena! :D

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/EonDragon/109167619_506x382.jpg?t=1231983817 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)

OMG, WE BOTH HAVE LEFT BLUE EYES. :D

I shall quickly edit my sign-up form nows.

♣Gawain♣
January 16th, 2009, 02:09 AM
OMG, WE BOTH HAVE LEFT BLUE EYES. :D

I shall quickly edit my sign-up form nows.

We have? *checks post* We have! lol

I have just finished editing my moves, from Double-team to Superpower.

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 06:27 AM
LOL...I just really read through ChoasLucario's character bio...I want to thank him for mentioning me not only in his history but his pic too!!!

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 06:35 AM
LOL...I just really read through ChoasLucario's character bio...I want to thank him for mentioning me not only in his history but his pic too!!!
He must really like you xD

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 06:38 AM
He must really like you xD
I hope so...I'm his older PC brother...but I still cannot wait to start this RP...my head is almost going to explode with ideas!!!

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Personally, i really hate the battle system. xD

awolffromspace
January 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Personally, i really hate the battle system. xD
Sooooorry! Everyone else likes it, and only one does not... You. Btw, why do so many people do things with the left eye? rofl

♣Gawain♣
January 16th, 2009, 07:59 AM
We can't blame it. If we want the real battle system, it'll take time calculating it.

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Yes, but there are ways to make it less cumbersome. xD

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 08:16 AM
srry I think the short simple way is best...I like it that way...plus u have to consider all those who rn't so experienced with the LONG battling equation...lol...

but we should have a few more members signing up sometime today though...

King!
January 16th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I know what you mean Quick Kid......lol. Well,here goes!

Name:Tricker

Species:Manectric

Appearance:Tricker is smaller than the average Manectric. He has a little lighter hair than most Manectric. His eyes are a very shiny blue color. Under his RIGHT eye( not left,lol) there is a scar(see history) His snout is long and his fur sticks out in a few spots on his back.

Personality: Even though Tricker is a boy, he has a parently instinct to him. He always finds the good side of people( even the bad guys) He is wise but not the most avid battler, though he can be tough when protecting those he loves. He would die in the place of someone he loves, but on the bad side, Tricker can find himself a little shy.

Other: When Tricker was a young Electrike he was abused by his parents and thuroghly beat each day. He ran off into the forest while a storm was raging. A bolt of lighting struck a branch and it fell on Tricker, cutting his eye,leaving a scar. While laying there, a Riolu came by and took Tricker back to the Wolf Hideout. Tricker trained with that Riolu(Fang,I think)and soon evolved. Tricker still looks up to Fang,and would do anything for him.

Moveset: 1:Thunder Wave
2:Thunder Fang
3:Protect
4:Iron Tail
5:Fire Fang

Well,there it is. If I need to change something, just tell me!

awolffromspace
January 16th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Umm... King900000, you need a moveset! And... There is no History, it is just Other! Other than that, your fine!

King!
January 16th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Umm... King900000, you need a moveset! And... There is no History, it is just Other! Other than that, your fine!
Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm used to RP signups where there is people! Sorry! I'll fix it!

awolffromspace
January 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
It is okay! ;) Everyone does it!

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Well... even in people RP signups there are normally those categories...

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 09:26 AM
HEY!!! I'm so happy to see that Fang got mentioned again...lol...he's really becoming special to you all isn't he?

dragonqueen0210
January 16th, 2009, 10:06 AM
and real popular too, sure got a lot of people signing up now ^ ^

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 10:11 AM
and real popular too, sure got a lot of people signing up now ^ ^

aww...do u think my Fang aka Riolu Warrior is becoming popular???

and yeah there's going to be more...I'm just hoping we give them all a chance and start the RP monday...so we can all gather up some more ideas and excerise our writing capabilites...

btw queen did u sign up for the RP...I Cannot remember...

awolffromspace
January 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, she did sign up. It was Kyuubi the Ninetales.

Artemis
January 16th, 2009, 01:24 PM
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: The RP shall not begin until monday probably because ChaosLucario shall be inactive for a few days.

Thank you - This should give you all time to think up ideas and sign up if you haven't yet.

♣Gawain♣
January 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: The RP shall not begin until monday probably because ChaosLucario shall be inactive for a few days.

Thank you - This should give you all time to think up ideas and sign up if you haven't yet.

lol, You mentioned it two times already. XD

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM
lolol, is the RP starting on moday? I wasn't sure...

Dragonair_Blizzard
January 16th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Finally finished this!
http://th05.deviantart.com/fs16/300W/f/2007/136/c/c/Houndoom_by_LilyRox.jpg
Name: Heruga
Species: Houndoom
Physical description: Heruga looks like an ordinary Houndoom, but his eyes are dark blue. His tail is longer than normal and he has a silver bracelet around his tail and small, loose, light blue chains on all legs.
Personality: Heruga is usually very kind, friendly, but at the same time, quite serious He is also very loyal and does what others tell him to do. During any battles, Heruga shows his deadly side to the opponent and usually gives no mercy and he doesn't think twice before charging forwards.
History: Heruga had lived with his parents in the forest when he was a Houndour. Back then he was always very happy and carefree, but one day, he went to play near the water's edge with a Vapoureon, when suddenly, he was pushed into the water. Luckily, the Vapoureon fished him out of the water and told him that a Persian had pushed him. Being frightened that the Persian would come again, he rushed back to his parents, but they were killed and he could smell the scent of feline Pokemon and that they had already left.

Afterwards, he wondered around the forest, trying to survive and battled multiple Pokemon. As the years past, Heruga evolved, and so did his feelings. From then on, he was serious, but he still remembered how to be kind as well. When he had found The Wolves Hideout, and they had told him that the group was fighting against the feline Pokemon, he joined. The moment Entei told them to attack humans, he felt cheated, for they were ment to attack the cats. Just when he was planning to leave, Arcanine and Lucario had formed The Destined Warriors, and Heruga joined.

Moves:
Flamethrower
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Hidden Power (Water)

Crimson Arcanine
January 17th, 2009, 12:20 AM
OOC: I've edited my sign-up slightly and to those who wonder at the weakness of the moves I have, its because I think a pup wouldn't really know advanced stronger moves.

Dragonair_Blizzard
January 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Ok, my Sign-Up is now finished.

Artemis
January 17th, 2009, 07:36 PM
pretty cool everyone...I'm glad my RIolu was excepted as a warrior even though it should be classified as a Pup...it makes it even more special...especially since a lot of other ppl seem to like him so much...

this RP is going ot be great I know it...lol

dragonqueen0210
January 17th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Yup, yup, riolu has always been popular, considering it's cute and good for several reasons.

Now, it's to start the Rp and manage to end it. It's going to start soon, I think?

Artemis
January 17th, 2009, 07:43 PM
yeah yeah...it'll start soon as soon as ChoasLucario is back and confirms to begin it...
btw can someone exaplin how the RP things works again??? just a bried explanation that is...for those of us who don't wuite understand too much of it...(me...+)

dragonqueen0210
January 17th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Rp things? you mean the battle system? or the rules? or simply how it works?

Artemis
January 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
how does it work??? I get the rules and the battle system...but how does an RP basically work for all of us who do not get it yet...???

awolffromspace
January 17th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Hey, we can post in the club instead of here, so ChaosLucario won't have to shuffle through all these posts to see the sign ups. rofl

Artemis
January 17th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Hey, we can post in the club instead of here, so ChaosLucario won't have to shuffle through all these posts to see the sign ups. rofl

agreed ! ! ! ...

dragonqueen0210
January 17th, 2009, 11:27 PM
An Rp-Role Play-is simply, like a fanfiction, to be exact. You make a character and act out that character til the end of the Rp. You follow the rules as the owner or Rp master puts out and sometimes, there will be chapters for what needs to be done in your post. Most people have done human Rps before so a pokemon one is the same, just that some people forget that you may have a tail :P

Chaostorm
January 18th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Ok Everyone The RP shall start! and i changed the Battle System to an easier one.

And everyone who signed in will be Accepted. Especially Ryukun will be Accepted due to his Interested History.

RP : The Story Begins as Aura and Zok Are at a Battle. showing to other Wolves how to Battle.

" Ok everyone" Aura said " me and Zok will show u how to battle "

" My Max HP is 700" Said Aura

" And my Max HP is 900 " Said Zok

" The Pokemon with higher Speed goes To attack first" Said Aura

" Aura ,s Speed is 90 and my Speed is 95 so im gonna attack first" Zok Said

Ok Woflare its ur Turn to attack me.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
January 18th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Blitz watched Aura and Zok enviously. He already knew how to battle, but it was always fun watching Aura and Zok battle. After this, im going to practice my moves! Blitz yelled in his thoughts. Blitz was trying to get up front of the crowd. This was Blitz's opportunity to see Aura's attacks. Blitz finally got up front and continued to watch with a better view. Blitz could barely stand still. This was an exciting time for him. I cant wait for the battle to start! Blitz thought excitedly.

awolffromspace
January 18th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Wolflare used Will-o-Wisp on Suicune.

Also, ChaosLucario, the setting will be Wolvren Castle. ;)

King!
January 18th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Tricker smiled as he listened to Aura and Zok explain the rules. It was the usual routine they went through to explain to the pups. It was Tricker's duty to make sure the young pups listened. He noticed that one small Eevee had fallen asleep. "Hey, little girl" , Tricker said, nudging the Eevee with his snout. "You have to pay attention, please"

The young Eevee fidgeted a little then awoke. "Look!" ,she yelled pointing towards the battle. "Fire!"

"Yep! That fire is dangerous,though. Its from leader Zok. They want you to watch them battle,so you can learn to get that good!" Tricker told the Eevee.

"Oh,okay!", the Eevee said as she turned back to watch.

"So,cute. I remember when I watched this battle.", Tricker thought to himself. He turned back to watch the battle.

Artemis
January 18th, 2009, 09:45 AM
The sky was becoming brighter as the morning sun rose to the sky. The air was warm inside the castle from the blazing flames coming from Zok.

Fang watched from the outside skirts as everyone gathered to watch the big fight. He couldn't bother to watch the great battle between these two friends, as he's seen it many times before.

"I can't believe what's been happening lately. After that night when Aura told me about Entei's evil plans, I can't help but think of Entei as the same anymore," Fang said to himself, keeping his eyes on the large crowd of wolves gathered around.

Seeing as how things were being kept secret a bit, Fang suddenly found himself walking towards the crowd with swift movement. "STOP!" he shouted, "What's the point of this practice, we all know what is happening to the Great King Entei, and all you can think about is practicing how to fight! We need to act fast before things get out of hand, we need to recooperate and figure out a plan to stop Entie's evil plans from killing all the humans!" Fang took in a deep breath, "He's asleep at the moment, now is our time to quickly leave the Castle and find a place far away from here to figure out our next plan of action."

The large crowd suddenly looked across to Fang, all envious and intrigued by his courage on stopping the traditional teachings. Zok and Aura then walked up to Fang, Zok putting his right arm on Fang's shoulder, smiling. Fang was glad to see that the two eldest leaders were backing him up on this one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's my first RP entry...what did u all think? ( we can discuss it on the Wolves Hideout group)

Dragonair_Blizzard
January 18th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Heruga watched the two leaders start fighting. He already knew how to fight since he was a warrior. The Houndoom had only just managed to get to the front when Fang, the Riolu, yelled out. Heruga listened quietly to the young warrior. What he had said was true, and the two leaders thought so too.
"Guess we will start this journey, Heruga muttered to a Flareon next to him and he got a nod in return. Heruga was getting restless, he was ready for the journey as his tail. His light blue chains which hung loosely on each leg clinked slightly as he moved arounded on the spot.

dragonqueen0210
January 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM
~
The misty morning was getting to Kyuubi really fast, though the fighting and fire had stopped when Fang, Riolu warrior, had shouted out. Seemed the rest were backing Fang up on this one, as a new plan was quickly forming. Entei was ordering the clan members to attack the humans, which nearly everyone had agreed was wrong. She remembered Lucario and Arcanine beginning the group, Destined wolves, hopefully they would be able to stop Entei that way. She rolled around until she was flat on her back and gazing at the blue sky of Wolvren castle grounds. A houndoom a metre or so away was talking to it's neighbour, a flareon, about what was going to happen next.

She smirked to herself, thinking of the various plans they might come up with to tackle the problem and most of all, whether the Felines had anything to do with this. After all, it was mostly their fault whenever soemthing like this happened. Maybe the felines had something to do with Entei's suspicious behaviour and was threatening him or something? "hmmm..." Kyuubi mumbled, "this is going to be an interesting journey"

the bitter end.
January 18th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Shinji watched the battle from afar. This was where he normally watched mock battles, and where he felt most comfortable watching them. His bored, withdrawn face hid that fact that inside he was secretly cheering on Aura. Willing the blue wolf to win. He smiled as the battle progressed. A rare occurrence indeed...

"Come on Aura..." He said in a whispery, detached voice.

Loki
January 18th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Woah woah hey there! D:

NO5: 1 paragraph per post: We are looking for about three to four lines of text on a fluid width skin. (For example, Pokecommunity Pro or Lets Get This Party Startered.)

Half paragraphs like
this, unfortunately,
do not count as a paragraph
so don't do it!

Here is an example of the length we we are looking for:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Cross-compared between a 1074 x 768, 1440 x 900, and 1920 x 1200 monitor size for fairness.

Breaking this rule merits a 2 point infraction that expires in 4 months.
- If you receive two of the above infractions, whether they are expired or not, your third infraction will automatically be bumped up to three points.
One-liners merit a 3 point infraction that expires in 4 months.

Please read/follow the rules guys. :I

Infractions given where applicable.

Thread Warning 1

~Kavin~
January 18th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Kai was resting upon a rock while Aura and Zok were showing everyone how to battle. Kai, though respected them both, appeared to ignore the battle all together thinking that they should have only shown pups how to battle. To Kai, every warrior should know how to battle already.

Before Kai could voice his opinion about the situation, a small riolu voiced his first. Kai Stood up off of his rock. "I agree with the others. We need to take action as soon as possible. Attacking out of the norm is getting suspicious as well as ridiculous. Also, what about the felines? It's clear that they have their own motives. There are plenty of us here who have scores to settle with them and their leader!" The orb on Kai's forehead began to shine along with the sheen from his coat of fur. "I apologize for my outburst. I just feel like the trainers who are ranked warriors but choose to train should be showing those that don't know how to battle the basics, while we try to figure out what's wrong with Old man Entei." Kai calmed his nerves and eased back in comfort onto his rock.

♣Gawain♣
January 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM
"There is something out there... something unpredictable..." said a voice.
"But what is it?" said Gladius. "Answer me!"
"You will see..." said the voice. "You will..."

*After a few moments*

"Wakey, wakey!" said someone.

"Mfmfmsfmmm" said a groggy voice.

"Wake up!" again said the voice.

"Go away..."

"Or else you'll be late!"

Gladius opened one eye. It was Spook, a Duskull he befriended. He kept on nudging Gladius until he stood up and stretched. After he yawned, they proceeded to walk(Spook floats) to Wolvren Castle. While walking, he was wondering on the past events that happened. At one time, King Entei ordered some of his warriors to attack a nearby human airbase. It was a complete surprise, a sudden harsh move against the humans. After the event, many ask Entei including me but was ignored. He also tried to predict the next chain of events, but all he see was dark clouds. And also the dream, what is something out there? Who knows?

After reaching the castle, he found himself a suitable place to sit and listen. As he listened, he scanned the whole place. It looks like a cave of some sort he visited 2 weeks ago, except it lacks some stalagmites and stalactites. The floor is highly polished, much to his likeness. His compatriots are mostly older than him, except for a few pups littered here and there. Spook managed to sit on his head, he felt somewhat light than normal. The Lucario in front is named "Aura", while the Arcanine is named "Zok". They were lecturing about the battle system and some startegies of some sort. He watched closely as the two starts the battle.

*And hey, your posts should be this long or a bit less, if you don't want this thread to be closed.*

Chaostorm
January 18th, 2009, 10:40 PM
" Good Start Leader" Said Aura" so see everyone. Will-O-whisp is a Move that Inflict the Target With Burn. so i got burned"

" if you are burned. does it Affect you during the battlë?" one of the Pup asked

" Yes Of Course" Replied Aura " Burn makes the Target ,s Physical Move power halved. so my ThunderPunch and Close Combat,s Power Are weakened. not only this. I get 10 Damage every turn. so heres my turn. Its Time For Aura Sphere!"

The Aura hitted Zok . Aura Sphere dealt 90 x 1.5 = 135 + Aura,s Level - Zok Level = still 135 . becuz Aura and Zok are both lv 20.

"Now i took a Heavy Damage from Aura,s Aura Sphere" Said Zok " now i have 765 HP left. hehe still my HP is more than him . and hey not to forget. u get 10 damage in ur turn becuz u r burned."

" hehe i know " Said Aura " I may end up becuz im weak to Fire Type Moves ...."

* i dunno what to say guyz but during the battle. try to make it longer to avoid the Madness of The Mods*

Artemis
January 19th, 2009, 07:13 AM
"Aura...Zok! Come on, we must get to planning right now on our next plan of action. Just because I am little doesn't mean I don't know things. Aura, you taught me everything I know." Fang was getting a bit restless of everyone looking down at him because he wasn't evolved. "Listen, I know what all of you are thinking, why should we listen to a little Riolu like you? Well, it is because I'm a warrior just like you! I'm not a pup...remember that!"

Ever since Riolu entered the Wolved Hideout many years ago, he was always downcasted as a little pup, but now he's an offical warrior and aims to be treated like one as well. Fang, stood up to the crowd of gathered wolves, "Entei is asleep, now is the perfect time to leave the castle and find somewhere else to stay. All the pups can still be trained at our new base, until we figure out how to stop Entei's plans from killing the humans," Fang, was getting tired of having to prove to everyone that training will have to wait, "If we keep at this rate, Entei will grow so strong that we won't be able to stand a chance, we have to act now!"

What Fang said was true, for the past week and a half Entei's power seemed to grow stonger along with the faith to kill the humans for something they never even commited. Finally, it came to the point where this little Riolu couldn't bare it anymore, he just had to speak up.

"Please hear me out on this one! Zok you even told me last night when Aura pulled me out of my room that you found a great place for everyone to stay, why don't we go there?" Riolu sighed. At that point, Zok and Aura finally rested their training and decided it was time for them to act now. Everyone gathered around the two leaders and the little Riolu to listen to what was needed to be done. Of course, everyone had their own questions, that wanted answers now...

As the time went on, the sun grew higher to the sky, the calm breeze blowing through the open castle windows with a sweet scent of a new day coming to a start. The land outside was filled with complete serene, while inside there was complete commotion. Wolves wondering what to do, worrying about what will happen, and getting ready to move on...

Fang knew that something had to to be done, and now he's glad to see everyone has finally woken up to smell the fresh air. Entei on the other hand, was still rousing in his chamber asleep...for now!

*******************************************************************************************

This should be long enough to satify you mods...with great description and excitement as well...

King!
January 19th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Tricker listened to his best friend, Fang's, speech. "What he says is right", Tricker thought to himself." We do need to take action, and soon" As Fang finished his speech, Tricker clapped. He wished he had the courage to stand up in front of everybody like that.

Out of the corner of his eye Tricker saw a young Eevee start to walk away, towards the stairs. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" Tricker said as the Eevee walked up the stairs. " No, get back here, your going to......" , it was useless, the Eevee kept walking. Tricker had no choice but to follow. He ran up the steps and turned around the corridor. "Where are you!", he whispered.

Then he saw. The Eevee was about to turn into King Entei's room.Immediatley, Tricker took action. He silently ran over and scooped the young Eevee up. He covered her mouth and ran back down the stairs. "Don't you ever,do that again" , he said as he put the young Eevee down. "Kids.....", he thought to himself as he walked over to greet Fang.

the bitter end.
January 19th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Suicune frowned as the blue wolf pokemon took damage from the burn. He decided to watch with the others, and leapt down from his perch among the rock.

Upon joining the crowd he took a seat next to... Fang. He rather liked the little one, he had fire in him even though he was small. The little Riolu shrunk back a bit, Suicune wasn't exactly the friendliest member of the hideout, but quickly returned to watching the mock battle.

Perhaps soon, a new hunt will begin, then I can prove to them my true power... he said to himself. Most of the pack looked down on him because of his past, how weak he was to have been so easily pushed by that horrible trainer. Suicune refused to outwardly show that he was hurt by these comments, his pride wouldn't allow it, but inside he hurt so much he felt he might explode.

♣Gawain♣
January 19th, 2009, 09:28 PM
As the battle continues, a newbie joined the crowd. It was a Suicune. He wasn't surprised by this, he already seen him during one of his recon mission. Nevertheless, he continued to observe to battle. He like the part when Zok used Will-o-Wisp at Aura. He was able to calculate the damage taken by Aura from the burn. And when Aura used a move on Zok...(which is aimed at the forehead.)

"Yes! Take that you..." Spook suddenly cried.

All eyes are on Spook and Gladius, for a moment. "Uhh... Spook's just a bit overexcited when somebody hits someone in the face..." Gladius said to the audience. And after that, the battle continues.

"Don't ever do that again!" said Gladius in a angry sort of tone a few moments later.

"Sorry... I just can't control myself. You should have seen the look on face of that firedog! It was awesome!" said Spook.

"Yeah, I know. And the name's not "firedog". It's Zok, one of our leader here." replied Gladius.

And they continued watch the battle, for the meantime.

Chaostorm
January 19th, 2009, 09:58 PM
in Wolvren Town . There was an Infernape got inside The Wolvren town . " whats this Place ha? " said the Burning Monkey. " maybe this is a good home for me. " as he was walking. he talked to one of the wolves. it was a Smeargle. the most Popular Artist in Wolvren Town.

" hey Mr Painter" said Infernape " is there a good home for me??"

" what did u say?? ""Replied the smeargle" this place for wolves only and We dont Accept Monkeys here to live"

" u said what?? " The Infernape got Angry " then im gonna show ya! " as his eyes got Red and Used Dynamic Punch on The poor Smeargle. The smeargle Flew to the Wolvren Castle. but this is Weird.. How come an Infernape Learns an Uncontrollable move Like Dynamic Punch??

In Wolvren Castle. as Fang is On Shinji,s Back. Playing..... . The Window Shattered and Smeargle fell off. Fang and shinji got shocked. and saw the Popular Artist in a Dangerous Injury. Fang Immediatly Called Aura Via Heart Feeling. Aura and Zok Quickly Dashed to Where Smeargle is. " what Happened smeargle?? Said Aura

" urrrrrgh *Thud* " The smeargle Fainted.Aura Felt his Heart. Smeargle is not Dead but in Terrible Injury . Zok then Felt Something Wierd. " I Smell something Burning" said Zok " Aura ! Hop on my Back. to the Balcony!" . as they got to the Balcony . they saw The citizens Running and An Infernape Raging using his Flare Blitz and Dynamic Punch destryong the Area. " This guy seems Familiar to me..." Aura Said. he took a Leaf and Used it as a Whisler . it makes a Sound that every Member Recognize it and comes to the Leader and the Apprentice. "

" So this is Our First Mission. " said Aura " There is a An Infernape Destroying The wolvren Town. We should Stop him! before We Move. Take one of the Hold Item that u need " ."And dont Forget Wolves " Said Zok " There are Wild Slugma in everywhere. this is good to Level up before u Challange the Infernape. it seems its too Powerful to challenge it while you Wolves are at level 10..."

..............................................................................................
The Event had Occured while Aura and Zoke are Showing other Wolves how to battle but becuz this is an Urgent. They stopped battling.

Wild Pokemon:
Slugma Lv 5 Moves : Smog , Harden , Ember

Items : ( everyone starts with 500 poke, the currency of Pokemon money)
Quick Claw ( 50 poke)
Expert Belt ( 50 poke)
Black Belt ( 50 poke )
Charcoal ( 50 poke )
Black Glasses ( 50 poke )

♣Gawain♣
January 19th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Suddenly, the artist aka Smeargle suddenly appeared at the entrance. It was badly wounded and it fainted. Zok approached the Smeargle and after a few seconds, the Riolu climbed on to the Lucario's back and jumped up to the rooftops.

"What do you think is happening?" asked Spook.

"I think the town and the people there is in danger..." answered Gladius in a monotonous sort of tone.

"So what are we waiting for? We got to help them!" said Spook.

"We have to wait until..." Gladius began.

Aura ordered:

So this is Our First Mission. " said Aura " There is a An Infernape Destroying The wolvren Town. We should Stop him! before We Move. Take one of the Hold Item that u need " ."And dont Forget Wolves " Said Zok " There are Wild Slugma in everywhere. this is good to Level up before u Challange the Infernape. it seems its too Powerful to challenge it while you Wolves are at level 10..."

"That's what I was supposed to say to you!" grinned Gladius

"Yea, whatever... so hurry! Pick up your item and let's go!" said Spook.

"Alright, alright! Done with your pushing me around act." said Gladius. "And I think I'll pick the Black Glasses, to improve my Night Slash!"

..................................................................................................

Chaostorm
January 19th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Aura would Take Black Belt. Since hes an Apprentice. he shouldnt pay poke for it . Black Belt is good to Boost Aura Sphere and Close Combat by x1.1 . that Raging Infernape is Familiar with Aura. but Aura Couldnt Remember whos this Monkey.

" Whats the Matter Aura? " Said Fang

" oh its Nothing Fang.. " Replied Aura. Carrying Fang and says " This mission is a Harsh one Fang, Proof To everyone that u can be A Strong Riolu without Evolution!"

" I Will! " Said Fang . as Aura Putting him Down . Fang is still Deciding which Item should he get.

................................................................................................................

Quick_Kid Choose which Item you Want for Fang. Of Course you should Spend 50 poke for it!

And everyone. the goal is to Beat Infernape but becuz its far too Powerful. you need to Train until lv 12 or lv 15. Aura And Zok may need to Train.

Artemis
January 20th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Fang could scence the great disturbance coming from the Town and he knew what Aura said about proving himself was right. "Now's my chance, and I have to leave now," Fang rushed through the door dropping his 50 poke and picked up the black belt.

While working his way through the morning sunlight, he noticed that far away destruction arose, but where he stood now, it was so calm and peaceful. One thing about Fang is that he enjoyed seeing all good in his surrounding.

"Hey pup, what you smiling at bud?"
"He looks like a little wmipy kid to me!"
"Yeah no wonder he's just standing there all zoned out"

It was three slugma's, two a normal red orangle burning color, but the middle one a more grey flaming color. Fang wasn't going to let these three slow pokes mess with him. Knowing how fast he was compared to them, he could eaily hit all three of them with a swift aura sphere. Fang smiled, "I'm not a pup, got it? And secondly, when you come messing with the wrong person, you better watch your back!" the little Riolu jumped high into the air making a bolting spin over the heads of all three slugmas and landing easily back on the ground behind them, "Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere!" Fang shouted as his aura grew stonger inside of him.

[ Damage dealt to each slugma; Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 + 10 -5 = 140 ]

The slugma's still stood there, weak, yet still reamining with a HP of 260. Fang smiled, he liked this power inside of him, as the dust cleared, the slugma's were snickering a bit, but Fang knew they were blushing.

"You think you're good huh? Well we're still standing!" One Slugma said, as all three of them let out a powerful smog attack.

[ Damage dealt to Fang; Smog 20 x 1 = 20 + 15 - 10 = 25 ]

Fang got hit pretty hard by all three of them, but he was still standing with 375 HP left. "You all think you're so high and mighty don't you?" Fang yelled from the side of them, as he unleashed another blast of three Aura Spheres.

[ Damage dealt to each slugma; Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 + 10 -5 = 140 ]

The blast created a large explosion this time, but still affected each of the slugma's. Who were standing just a little with only a little HP of 120 now.

"You're pretty tough, but you haven't faced our ember attack!" Yelled another one of the Slugmas.

[ 40 x 1.5 = 60 + 5 - 10 = 55(3) = 165 ]

"Ah!" Fang shouted as he stood there with a mere 210 HP, "You'll have to do better than that. Overconfidence in yourself is what makes you so weak. You have to grow with yourself, you have to understand and learn when you know something isn't right for you, and I honestly hope that I taught you that today."

Fang jumped in the glistening light of the sun, where the Slugmas seemed blinded, until they were blasted away with another three aura sphere attacks! "I really hope you learned that," Fang whispered to himself as he landed back in the same spot where the three Slugma Bros once stood. "On the other hand, I just leveled up," Fang laughed and continued his way to Wolven Town.

"Oh wow, I totally forgot to use my Black belt during this battle. Hmm, maybe next time it might come in more handy!" Fang said to himself again, as he ran off with the wind.

♣Gawain♣
January 20th, 2009, 08:43 AM
After grabbing the Blackglasses, Gladius quickly ran off to the town. He had devised a plan already so he musn't waste time. He'll sneak up on the far side of the town and beat up some Slugmas before they could further damage the town.

He paused for a while of the back of a building. He could hear voices at the other side. It was like some sort of cheering or something.

"Spook, sneak on them and tell me what they're planning." ordered Gladius.

"Aye!" said the enthusiastic Duskull.

After a few moments, Spook came back of the horror-struck look on his face. "There are about 12 Slugmas and they split up. 3 of them went to the west side of the town, the other 6 went to the east side, and the 3 are heading this way. They are planning to ambush the troops, and after that they're gonna burn the whole castle!" said Spook.

"This is bad, really really bad..." said Gladius.

"What shall we do?" asked Spook. Gladius stared at him for a few moments, then he had a glint in his eye.

"Why, me? Why is always have to be me?" Spook cried.

Gladius' plan was to lure them into a place where he could fight them, so that the others won't know. And of course, Spook was the bait.

"Hey you! Over there! Hear me you...you ugly looking slimy brutes you!" shouted Spook to the Slugmas.

"You'll pay for insultin' us!" cried the head Slugma. "After him boys!"

Spook vanished within a corner. Just as the Slugmas turned, one of them was hit by a blade of black energy.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Night Slash 70 x 1.5 = 105 x 1.5(Blackglasses) + 10 - 5 = 163. ]

The Slugma fell to the ground with HP of 237. He was still able to get up, but was surprised by the sneak attack. "Where are you coward!" shouted the Slugma #1. "Nobody sneaks on me like that! Fight like a man!"

"Do you call me coward?" Gladius appeared out from a shadow. "Nobody calls me like that! You'll see..."

Gladius is now doing a complex which is called "Swords Dance". Gladius' attacks are now powered up by 1.5!

Gladius suddenly leapt to the air and began spinning like a monocycle and at the same time glowing. He landed on Slugma #1 with full force!

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Double-edge 120 x 1.5(Swords Dance) = 10 - 5 = 185 ]

Gladius' Double-edge took a heavy toll at the Slugma with the remaining HP of 42. Gladius is hit by recoil damage of 54, minusing his HP of 650 to 596. "Ow, that hurts..." moaned Gladius. The Slugma is too weak to attack.

"Why you bloody..." Slugma #1 began.

"Wow, I hand it too you man. Your mouth is really hard to shut!" shouted Gladius. He fired a cold bolt to the weak Slugma. The Slugma has still 2 HP left.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Ice beam 95 x .5 + 10 - 5 = 50]

Gladius finished him with a Nigh Slash attack. The Slugma #1 fainted.

"Gladius! Watch out!" Spook cried. Gladius turned his head around as he saw red hot embers flying to him. It hit him right on his side. "Ouch! Those things are burning!" Gladius cried.

"Haha! Taste our Ember attack you ingrate. As a revenge from our comrade!" cried Slugma #2 and 3.

[Damage dealt to Gladius: Ember 35 x 1.5 = 53 x 2 =106 +10 - 10 = 106).

"Then taste my power move!. This time you'll faint for sure." replied Gladius.
Gladius, still standing with 596 HP, is now doing again the Swords Dance Technique. The power of attack moves rose sharply!

[Attacks x 1.5(initial SD) x 1.5(next SD) = result damage]

He fired 2 Night Slashes one at a time to each Slugma, making them shocked with horror. The 2 some fell to the ground like a ragdoll.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #2 and 3: Night Slash 70 x 1.5 = 105 x 1.5(Blackglasses) = 158 x 1.5 x 1.5(Double Swords Dance) = 354]

Both Slugmas has the remaining HP of 46. Gladius finished them with another Night Slashes. After the battle, Gladius' power returned to normal. "Whew, finished at last. But there are still more. Come!" he said to Spook.

"Righto, and also you leveled up!" replied Spook.

......................................................................................................

I've rounded off some figures.

Chaostorm
January 20th, 2009, 11:16 PM
As Aura Was Walking . 2 slugmas appeared. " wohohohoh" said the Slugmas " its time to burn u my friend"

" Really? " said Aura " lemme show u then . Earthquake! WROOOAR!"

Aura Made a Tremor in the Area where the 2 slugmas are Standing. they got Terrible Damage From Earthquake

[Damage Dealt to the two Slugmas: Earthquake 100 + 20 - 5 = 115 Super Effective = 220 ]

The Slugmas got Terrible 210 Damage from Aura,s Earthquake. making their HP from 400 to 180. " well lets show him the Ember!" both the Slugma Said.

[2 slugma,s Ember damaged Aura: 40x 1.5 = 60 x 2 becuz 2 embers = 120 + 5 - 20 = 105 Super Effective = 210]

Aura HP went from 700 to 490. He Could stand the Heat. He Got MAd and Said " Time for your Doom! Earthquake! WROOAR!"

[ Damage Dealt to the 2 Slugmas: Earthquake 100 + 20 - 5 = 115 Super Effective = 220 ]

Earthquake Did another Terrible Damage to the Slugmas. whch made their HP from 180 to 0. both fainted. Aura then Completed His walk to kill off some Slugmas.

Crimson Arcanine
January 21st, 2009, 07:18 AM
OOC: Sorry about the big delay in posting :( Been somewhat preoccupied, also forgive me for basically rushing into things here. Also if this style of keeping track of the vital stats doesn't appeal just tell me so. And i'll start battling next post

Before: Rascal - HP: 350/350 Condition: Fine

I grumbled as I watched Zok and Aura battle each other. I didn't want to watch them fight...I knew how to fight! But as a Pup I really had no choice, I still had to watch and learn. As I continued to watch on like it was the most exciting thing in my world, my mind began wandering. Why didn't one just chomped down on the opponents' tail? Why use all those fancy methods to just defeat the opponent...

As I usually did when I watched such battles I stay somewhere a fair distance away. Battling in thier way wasn't my strong point, I prefer tail biting then anything else. But then the battle simply stopped as a whistling sound could be heard. Something had gone wrong and I quickly rushed off in the towards the origin of this noise. Too bad I didn't see the root sticking out of the ground.

Wham! I tripped almost comically and landed on my belly, letting out a yelp as I landed. As I began to pick myself up and pretend that that clumsy mistake never happened, the scent of something burning entered my nose. I turned my head to see, of all things...a slugma

"What was a slugma doing here so close to the dwellings of Wolvren Town..." I thought to myself, but before I could wonder the slugma noticed me. By the looks in its eyes I wasn't going to get past it without a fight...

After:
Rascal - HP: 350/350 Condition: Fine (Gets to strike first)
Vs.
Lv. 5 Slugma - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine

Kaori
January 21st, 2009, 08:09 AM
Sorry everyone but....
I am dropping out of the RP...

the bitter end.
January 21st, 2009, 08:20 AM
Shinji's maw twisted into a smirk when he beheld the tiny magma slug that lay before him. Ha he thought. This pitiful little creature dares challenge me?

The tiny fire Pokemon just stared at the fluid movements of Suicune, not willing to make the first move.

"All right then," said Shinji in a mocking tone. I guess I get to strike first. "

His wild eyes glowed as he charged at the magma slug. "I will prove my worth to these fools!" He said excitedly.

Before -
Shinji - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
Vs.
Lv5 Slugma 400/400 Condition: Fine

A blast of high pressure water slammed into the slug, who shrunk back as to avoid the blow, but in vain. The blow struck dead on, leaving the Slugma senseless.

Before -
Shinji - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
Vs.
Lv5 Slugma 160/400 Condition: Dazed

awolffromspace
January 21st, 2009, 08:36 AM
Zok stood there glancing at the raging Infernape, "Why would he do something like this?". Zok straightened up, and flared with passion to be ready for the battle. "Okay, lets go..." thought Zok, "I think this is going to be my hardest battle yet.". "I think I should buy something first, so this battle will not be so hard.", then Zok ran over to the Wolvren market stand. "Hmm...what should I get?" wondered Zok. He decided between Charcoal, Quick Claw, or Expert Belt, he was leaning towards Quick Claw to give him the ability to hit first sometimes, allowing the battle with Infernape to be easier since he can out speed him. Though, Expert Belt gives him the advantage to hit harder with his Super Effective hits, and he has a decent moveset. Charcoal was also an option considering that he can hit a lot harder with his powerful Flare Blitz and Overheat. He glanced between each of the items demonstrating the pros and cons of them. He thought Quick Claw was way too unpredictable, so that was out of question. Expert Belt would not help much as he does not have a very good movepool, so again, that was also out. He was left with one item: Charcoal. "I think this suits me more since I am a Fire type after all..." said Zok. He then took the Charcoal, and was happy he got the best item for him. "Okay, now I still have five hundred fifty Poke, I have enough to buy more if needed." thought Zok. "Now, I am ready to train!" screamed Zok. He dashed over to the burning forest eager to train with all his might. "Whew, there is a lot of Slugma here more than usual!" wondered Zok, "Though, this means I have more time to train!". He encountered and enraged Slugma, and was ready for battle!
<Entering Battle Stage>
"Now, I think I remember to battle!" said Zok. "Like you will win pesky wolf!" screamed the Slugma.
Zok used Extreme Speed!
"Urgh!" yelled the Slugma.
[80 x 1 = 80 + 20 - 5 = 95 Damage Done// 400 - 95 = 305 HP for Slugma]
[5 - 1 = 4 PP left for Extreme Speed]
"Heh, not as powerful as I thought Zok, the Apprentice to Entei!" yelled the Slugma.

To be Continued...

Chaostorm
January 21st, 2009, 11:52 PM
Shinji's maw twisted into a smirk when he beheld the tiny magma slug that lay before him. Ha he thought. This pitiful little creature dares challenge me?

The tiny fire Pokemon just stared at the fluid movements of Suicune, not willing to make the first move.

"All right then," said Shinji in a mocking tone. I guess I get to strike first. "

His wild eyes glowed as he charged at the magma slug. "I will prove my worth to these fools!" He said excitedly.

Before -
Shinji - HP: 1000/1000 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
Vs.
Lv5 Slugma 400/400 Condition: Fine

A blast of high pressure water slammed into the slug, who shrunk back as to avoid the blow, but in vain. The blow struck dead on, leaving the Slugma senseless.

Before -
Shinji - HP: 1000/1000 Condition: Fine (Strikes First)
Vs.
Lv5 Slugma 160/400 Condition: Dazed

* RyuKun the Base HP of Suicune is 100 so that means Its Max HP is 1000. Ive Edited ur Max HP in Bold*
* Wolflare u can gets things in the Wolvren Town for free cuz u r the King*
Back to the RP:

Aura Kept Walking After he Defeated the 2 Slugmas. he Still says" this Monkey is Familiar to me , but why dont i remember his name? " . as he walked. he met a Magcargo. The Leader of The slugmas.

" So you and The Citizens here keeps killing my Soldiers" Said the Magcargo " As the Leader of the Slugmas , I Must Challange u!"

"I Accept " Replied Aura " I shall Stand Against the Power of the Heat"

MINI BOSS BATTLE! AURA VS MAGCARGO

Aura Lv 20 : Speed 90 , Max HP: 490/700 Condition : Fine ( Strikes First)
Moves: Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Close Combat, Earthquake, ???

Magcargo Lv 12 : Speed 30, Max HP: 500 Condition : Fine
Moves: FlameThrower,Rock Slide, Amnesia, Yawn

Aura Wears Black Belt.and never healed himself after the battle of the slugmas. And then used Aura Sphere At the Magcargo.

[Damage Dealt to Magcargo: Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 x 1.1 ( Black Belt) = 149 + 20 - 12 = 157 x 2 (Super Effective) = 314

The Magcargo Really Took a Very Heavy damage From Aura,s Aura Sphere. making its HP from 500 to 186 . The Magcargo Got so mad that he Blasted out a Flamethrower at Aura. Aura Got A Terrible Damage due to its weakness to fire type Moves

[the Magcargo Hitted Aura with Flamethrower: 95 x 1.5 = 143 + 12 - 20 = 135 x 2 (Super Effective) = 270

" I Said it " said Aura as he Became Aggressive" I Shall Stand against The Power of the Heat!!" Even though his HP is now 220 left. but He got so mad as he used Close Combat at Magcargo

[Damage Dealt To Magcargo: Close Combat 120 x 1.5 = 180 x 1.1 = 198 + 20 - 12 = 206 x 2 ( Super Effective ) = 412 ]

Even though Aura Didnt care about his Defensive stats but thats Over. the Magcargo Fainted from the Hard Punches of Close Combat. the Defensive stats of Aura stats came back to normal.

" Heh " Sighed Aura " Now im not weak against the Heat anymore" He found a Falllen Sitrus Berry. he Ate it and gained His HP Fully Restored. And Sent to Zok A Heart Message. " there are 3 Magcargos. 1 is Defeated by me. I will leave the Others for u and the other Wolves". and Aura Leveled up to 21 due to the third Victory.

...............................................................................................

In order to Challenge the 2 Mini Bosses , Magcargos. u must be at lvl 12 or higher . after 2 Magcargos are Defeated . U will be able to challenge the Raging Infernape

King!
January 22nd, 2009, 04:49 AM
Tricker stared in horror at the scene before him. "Oh god" , he muttered as he edged his way around the burning contents on the ground. Young pups were screaming and flailing every which way. "Kids! Quick, over here!" , Tricker yelled in astonishment. It was too late. As the kids started running over, two Slugma blocked his way. "Battle ussssssss" , they hissed.

"Bring it!"

BATTLE: Two Slugma
Lv.10+ Lv.8

Tricker pulled a Magnet from behind him. His speed: 105 Slugma's: 20 105>20

Thunder Fang: 65 x 1.5= 97.5 x 1.1(Magnet) = 107.25+ 10- 10= 107.25 Damage done to Slugma level 10.

Slugma used Ember: 40 x 1.5= 60= Damage done to Tricker.

To be continued........Gotta go!

♣Gawain♣
January 22nd, 2009, 06:19 AM
After defeating the Slugmas, Gladius and Spook proceeded to the center of the town. At the center stood the Shrine, and at the top of it is the watchtower. For decades this particular tower served as a warning for any intruders. Maybe Infernape quietly killed the sentinels watching over it before he attacked the Smeargle.

Their plan is to look out for any unusual happenings and ambushes. As he looked from the tower, he saw Aura fighting with a newcomer.

"It's a Magcargo!" Gladius cried. "But I thought they're only Slugmas here..."

"It must've evolved after defeating some of your own kind" Spook said.

As he continued to scanned the surroundings, he saw Fang leaping from a building. He must be searching for some foes, Gladius thought. Then he saw Zok, with his incredible speed and awesome power defeated the enemy easily. And the Suicune, dispatching the enemy easily as if it was a fly. And a Manetric, having some trouble defeating the Slugmas.

"I think we have lingered here too long. Let's go Spook" said Gladius.

Artemis
January 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
The day was going by fast and Fang was almost to the Town. He had had a tremendous amount battles while making his way through the long road to Wolven Town.

Fang was just about to sit next to a tree right outside of Wolven Town, until he felt the presence of something lurking over him.

"Well if it isn't a little kiddy! Ha, you better run or else you'll get pulmarized!" His eyes were burning of anger, his tail was blazing with heat, and he stood on the tree large and bold as ever. It was Infernape, and Fang wasn't going to back out of this, he wasn't that stupid to prove this infernape right.
While traveling to the town, Fang had grown quite quickly and was now level 17. He took huge amount of damage, but luckily found berries along the way. He also remembered his Black Scarf more often.

"I'm not running fomr you, you big ape! And I'm not a little kid either, I'm Fang the Wolf Warrior. If you think I'm scared of you, then you're wrong, because I know deep inside you're a lot weaker than you look! And that my friend is the power of Aura! " Fang stood up, tall and glistening from the sun set. Infernape vigouriously jumped off the tree and stood high upon Fang. Fang wasn't afraid though, because he knew this Infernape before. The eyes told him everything!!!

To be Continued...

Chaostorm
January 23rd, 2009, 04:12 AM
Aura Met Gladius. " Hey its Gladius" Said Aura " There is 2 Magcargos Left. u,ve better kill 1 and the last one is for Zok."

" Yes " Replied Gladius " Ive got to search for a Magcargo" he said as he goes and search for a Magcargo, Aura Felt something weird. He Felt that Fang is in a Big Danger. He then Swifted to the Area where Fang and The Infernape are. as he finally got there. they were about to start the battle.

" Stop! Fang! " Shouted Aura

" Why? " Replied Fang " We Should Kill em! "

" This guy is Familiar with me! " Said Aura " This is Inferno my Old pal in the Childhood! "

" Childhood? " said the Infernape but then he holded his Head as if something Controls him and says" Aura....Aura..... Please ...Help me "

" Inferno! " Said Aura as he Communicate with Inferno Via Heart Message. Then a Shadow Came Out side of Inferno. Inferno then got back to Normal " Where Am I? " Said Inferno.

The Shadow then Transformed into Dark Infernape. Fang, Aura , And Inferno Are Ready to Challenge The Dark Infernape! Inferno,s Level is 18 and Dark Infernape,s Level 18 As Well

BOSS BATTLE! THE BLUE WOLVES AND INFERNO VS. DARK INFERNAPE

Dark Infernape lv 18 ,Speed : 108 . Max HP 1412 ( Boss Pokemon Will have Doubled Max HP )
Moves: Flare Blitz, Dynamic Punch , Stone Edge , Dark Wheel ( One of the Moves Of Darkness)

To Be Continued
.........................................................................................
New Moves Discovered! Moves Of Darkness!

What Are Moves of Darkness :

They r Moves from the Distortion World. The Other Side of the Real World. Activated Via an Item Called Dark Card. if Used. The Pokemon Able to use its Respective Move Of Darkness. They r too Powerful and Deal High Damage. but can be used once only in 1 battle. also they have a Side Effect Which may turn it Disadvantage. Heres The List of the Moves Of Darkness:

Dark Sword
Power: 400
Type: Fighting
Category: Physical
Description: The User Weilds a Sword Imbued with Dark Power and Slashes at the Foe. Can even hit A Ghost Type Pokemon.
Side Effect: Cuts Half of the User,s HP
Respective Wolf Pokemon: Riolu , Lucario

Dark Wheel
Power: 300
Type : Fire
Description: The User Becomes Cloaked in Fire Of Darkness and Tackles at the Foe. It Can sure Burn the Opponent
Side Effects: Halves The Power of The User,s Fire Type Moves
Respective Wolf Pokemon : Growlithe , Arcanine , Vulpix , Ninetales , Houndour , Houndoom, Entei, Flareon

Dark Tornado
Power : 60
Type: Flying
Category: Special
Description: The User Summons a Tornado Imbued with Dark Power at the Foe. This Move will Always Hit 5 Times.
Side Effect: Halves The Power of The Users Special Moves
Respective Wolf Pokemon: Absol, Suicune, Skymin

Dark Thunder
Power: 300
Type: Electric
Description: The User Calls A Cloud Of Darkness And Strikes The Foe with a A Thunder Imbued with Dark Power. It will sure Paralyze the Foe
Side Effect: Halves The User,s Electric Type Move
Respective Wolf Pokemon: Electrike, Manectric, Raikou, Jolteon

Dark Pump
Type: Water
Description : The User Shoots a Blast Of Water Imbued with Dark Power. It Summons Rain after this move is used.
Side Effect: Lowers the User,s DEF and SP.DEF by 1.5
Respective Wolf Pokemon: Vaporeon, Suicune, Glaceon

Dark Lance:
Type: Grass
Description: The Users Calls Out a Black Bamboo Stick That Pierces the Foe. Has no Effect
Side Effect: Cuts Half Of the User,s HP
Respective Wolf Pokemon: Leafeon, Skymin

Event: The Ragin Infernape was Actually Inferno. Aura,s Childhood Friend. The Real boss is Dark Infernape!

♣Gawain♣
January 31st, 2009, 02:34 AM
Well Quick_kid started it(about the Entei thingy... sorry!), I just continued. Well I can delete it if I must...

♣Gawain♣
February 1st, 2009, 12:43 AM
Well, that's the story was before the mad entei wakes right? We should follow it then?

And QK, it isn't me that used Teleport, it was Xatu.

Chaostorm
February 1st, 2009, 05:43 AM
ok but First My Command: ( This Command goes to Gawain and Quick_Kid Only )

Delete all the Posts that are After the Moves Of Darkness List and the RP shall Continue after that

Reason: To Avoid Confusion

This Post Will be Deleted After You have Deleted all the Posts that are After the Moves of Darkness List

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM
OOC- Okay, whats happened scince I was banned?

Artemis
February 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM
HEY YOU"RE BACK...that's great, we needed more pf our RPers back, because things have been moving a little slow here lately...

Chaostorm
February 6th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Ok we Can Comp.... Oh wait! 2 Gawain,s Posts havent been Deleted Yet, so Gawain Please Delete them :)

Artemis
February 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
gawain delete ur posts so we can continue the RP big bro II...lolz

awolffromspace
February 6th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I am leaving for a few days from this RP, I have to finish a lot of things. lol I see you haven't gotten far. XD That means it is easier on me!

Artemis
February 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
okay wolflare, hope to see u back here soon!!!

Loki
February 15th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Closed on request. Creator, PM me if you did not agree to this request and would like the thread re-opened.

-closed-