PDA

View Full Version : Where do I discuss Pokemon Mini?

evilishan
January 12th, 2009, 04:06 AM
There's no forum for the mini which also have Pokemon games on it .
Do I post in "Console Games (N64, GCN, Wii)"?.

Eon-Rider
January 12th, 2009, 04:14 AM
I presume you'd post it in Other Pokémon Games. Otherwise, post it in Pokemon General. Whenever you aren't sure about where to post a thread, just look for the forum that covers "everything else".

Zebra Thunderhead
January 12th, 2009, 04:51 AM
If it's a video game, it goes in Other Pokemon Games. If it's something else, it goes in Pokemon General.

Angela
January 12th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Question:

I know this is really not on topic, but, what if the video game is non pokemon related, do people then use other entertainment or?

pokemasterbjorn
January 12th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Question:

I know this is really not on topic, but, what if the video game is non pokemon related, do people then use other entertainment or?

i think that falls under

Other Games and Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

Mr. Downstairs
January 12th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Question:

Other Entertainment is for the following purposes:Other Entertainment provides members with discussion of the western culture. The aspects included in western culture covered here include, of course, entertainment; be it from books, movies, television, music, or sports. Whatever it is that is enjoyed in society's entertainment (with the exception of art) belongs here. Art, and Japanese-related discussion belong in their designated boards. Consider this thread your guidebook (survival book) to posting in this section and having an enjoyable experience.

As per the description on it states; music, television shows, sports, books and movies are the only topics permitted in that section. With that said; no. If it's about a game that isn't relating to Pokémon, it belongs in Other Games.