PDA

View Full Version : Anime Video Games?

Nytkoi
January 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM
I have been thinking (suprising, isn't it? ;D) that there shouldn't be video games based on animes or have anime graphics. (Exepct Pokemon, but I shouldn't be talking about that in this section.) I haven't played one, but I still think they aren't meant to be video games. Don't know what I'm talking about? There are a few examples; check your local video game store, they might have an anime vid. game.

AtomicoExploda
January 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Anime... Yep Dragon Ball Z great anime video game... whats the problem with video games that are anime?

Gummy
January 13th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I think it works well the other way around. The 'Tales of' games make pretty good animes.

Yu_&_Rei
January 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
well there are some games coming from animes, if you didn't know there have been many Sailor moon video games out there, and an unexpected Love Hina game came out for the GBA. (I think)

Vernikova
January 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
The latest Tales of Symphonia game is horrible IMO. The animiation seems rushed and the storyline is pretty boring. Dragon Ball Z makes some good games though. Yu-Gi-Oh! don't make the best games sut it's hit and miss for me.

Gunn
January 13th, 2009, 05:41 PM
I'm kind of with you there. Anime video game tend to become so overrated, but there are some good ones. The DBZ ones were pretty okay when they first got started; now its just the same ol' junk.

The 'Tales of' games make pretty good animes.

Lie.

Haza
January 13th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Naruto games are good I hear too but DBZ seems better as one to me.

spike6958
January 14th, 2009, 05:01 PM
The two Naruto games on 360 are good, not played the other Naruto games so i can't comment on them, i also used to love play the DBZ Budokai & Tenkaichi series, i stopped after Tenkaichi 2 though because i got bored of playing through the same story again and again.

Volkner's Apprentice
January 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I know exactly what you mean; a lot of DBZ, Naruto, and other series like Code Lyoko (though there have been fun ones) don't belong in video game form. It just kind of doesn't live up to the expectations of the anime.