PDA

View Full Version : The last stones

The warden
January 14th, 2009, 03:21 AM
Closed to applications

Plot

For many thousands of years evolutionary stones have been used to evolve Pokémon. How ever in recent history these stones have became rare, so rare that it was believed that there were no stones left in existence. However a recent meteorite sighting by Professor Cozmo may mean that there is hope of finding new stones. Professor Cozmo found and analyzed a piece of the meteorite and found that it was highly likely to contain evolutionary stones. The meteorite split up in the air and pieces of it were scattered across the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnho regions. Professor Oak, Professor Elm, Professor Birch and Professor Rowan have each hand picked a team of trainers to retrieve the prices of the meteorite. These teams are currently on their way to Vermilion city where they will set off on their quest to retrieve the stones. If they retrieve an evolutionary stone it will be replicated (by Professor Oak) and they will have saved some Pokémon species, however if they fail then there will be no more stone evolutions. More information will be give on arrival at Vermilion city.

The Team

The Professors aim to create a team consting of eight to twelve trainers from all four of the regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnho. The RP will not start until at least eight people have signed up and there is at least one trainer from each region. I will be playing as trainer in the RP and running the RP, I will sign up soon.

Johto

Zypher UZhyl - dboring

Hoenn

Josh Freeman - Me (The warden)

Sinnho

Sumner Ryan - Sumner
Sam - sasuneuchiha

Rules

You are one of the trainers who was selected for this mission
When you join the rp you must pick one of the four regions to be your home region (you may have up to three badges from your home region only)
You may have up to two Pokémon at the start of the rp these must be from you home region (you can get Pokémon form other regions later) and must not have used evolutionary stone to evolve (i.e. you could choose Pikachu but not Raichu I may allow exceptions)
Also no legendaries
The public has not bee told that there is a chance of finding the evolutionary stone so any member of the team who tells some one about their mission will be removed from the team (but not RP)
Any member of the team who attempts to steal a stone for their own gain will be removed from the team (but not RP)
Please don't bunnie with out permission

Player

Name:

Home region: (Select from above)

Personality: (Good description of personality at least 5 lines)

Appearance: (Picture and/or description at least 5 lines)

History: (A few lines about their history)

Reason for being picked: (Why the Professor would pick you)

RP sample:

Pokémon

Nickname:

Species:

Personality: (Good description of personality at least 5 lines)

Appearance: (Picture and/or description at least 5 lines)

Moves: (Up to 4)

The start

The RP will start with the Kanto trainer arriving at hotel in Vermilion city, the Johto trainers will be traveling by air ship and will arrive at Vermilion that evening, the Hoenn and Sinnho trainers are on two ferries that will be arriving at Vermilion the following day. Once at Vermilion Professor Oak will brief the team on their mission, they will be given one day to prepare and then they will set off on their mission. Then the team will embark upon their mission.

dragonqueen0210
January 15th, 2009, 12:55 AM

Player

Name: Kuiin Malirec

Home region: Johto

Personality: Kuiin is silent and rarely says anything to others, thus making many people think she is either mute, really shy or simply deranged. She prefers to avoid large crowds and groups of people and communicates better with pokemon.

Appearance: Minus the wings, of course.http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/12498AnimeGirl.jpg

History: Kuiin's parents soon divourced after she was born, forcing her to live half the time with her mother and the other half, her father. Then, her father remarried another woman and left for the hoenn region. By legal reason, since her father was in another region, her stay with each parent would be extended to three years with each. She took with her to the hoenn region the birthday present her mother gave her, a vulpix with a fire stone, not knowing it would be the last she saw of her. A year later, Kuiin was notified that her mother had died and the house left to her. By the time she had recieved that letter, Kuiin was 14 years old and legally allowed to live on her own.

She moved back to Johto and renovated the house, training Kyuubi all the while and evolving it later. Kuiin set off around the region at 16, traveling and battling anyone who challenged her but she challenged none. Then, after she had finished and was getting ready to go home, news spread that she was one of the few trainers that had a pokemon that was evolved by an evolution stone left. Later, she recieved a letter addressed to her by Proffessor Elm, asking her to help in a certain job and to meet at vermillion city for more details.

Reason for being picked: In Johto, Kuiin is a strong trainer as well as a selfless type of person. She herself knows not the reason she was picked, but that is why the letter said, 'for more details, meet in vermillion city'

Pokémon

Nickname: Kyuubi

Species: ninetales

Personality: Like Kuiin, Kyuubi doesn't communicate well with others of his species yet is fine with others. He operates well with Kuiin, being alert and sensitive to everything. He also has a strange habit of eating apples once in a while, or he'll refuse to do anything Kuiin or anyone else says.

Appearance: http://i44.tinypic.com/orndq8.jpg

Moveset: Solar beam, Iron Tail, Ominous Wind and Flamethrower

Nickname: Hydra

Species: Dragonair

Personality: Sweet, tolerant and patient, Hydra is completely the opposite of Kyuubi. Kind to all, humans and pokemon alike, Hydra is very social and loves to show off her talents. She likes the way she is currently and shrinks away whenever something to do with her evolution is mentioned.

Appearance: http://www.myzaraza.net/forum/images/smiles/DragonairNormalSprite.gif

Moveset: Surf, Dragon rush, Ice beam and Fire Blast.

The warden
January 15th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I did say in the rules that pokemon that have evolved via stones were not allowed but in this case I will let you off. Welcome to the RP dragonqueen0210, just post Kyuubi's moveset please.

Konekodemon
January 15th, 2009, 02:06 AM
awww, but I wanted Raichu, if you allowed it I would sign up, but oh well

The warden
January 15th, 2009, 02:13 AM
awww, but I wanted Raichu, if you allowed it I would sign up, but oh well

Okay I will allow the Raichu and ONE more stone evolution that is final the first person to ask for it will get this evolution.

Konekodemon
January 15th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Name: Kairi Hill

Home region: Kanto

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beautiful.

Appearance: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/6e/Blue_Special.png

History: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting exsited. But the next day Kairi had woke up late. When she had got to the lab, all the starters were already taken, expect for one, so she got Pikachu. She later on evolved it, into Raichu. Kairi won the Grand Festival, and became a Master Coordinator.

Reason for being picked: Kairi even though she's a Coordinator is a very hard battler. She's very good with battles and knows a lot about Pokemon.

Pokémon

Species: Raichu

Personality: Her Raichu has a very hardy nature. He can be very tough at times. Her Raichu is her star battler. But her Raichu can sometimes show a sweet gentle side as well. But when her Raichu's in a battle he never shows any mercy to the other Pokemon He keeps on battling until the other Pokemon is down no matter how tried or weak he is, he never gives up. Plus Kairi's Raichu would rather be outside of his PokeBall then in it. He just loves to be outside his PokeBall with his trainer.

Appearance: http://serebii.net/red_green/pokemon/026.gif

Moves: Thunder, Swift, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail

Species: Rapidash

Personality: Her Rapidash is way different then, her Raichu. Rapidash has always had a gentle nature. She trusts Kairi so much that Kairi is able to ride on her back. Her Rapidash really loves to carry people on her back, but only those she really trusts. It doesn't mean though that her Rapidash isn't also a tough battler. Rapidash also takes battles very serius just like Raichu. Also just like Raichu, Rapidash really loves her trainer. She would die for Kairi if she had to. When things get so tough that Raichu can't handle them, Kairi can always depend on Rapidash to finish the job.

Appearance: http://serebii.net/Shiny/FRLG/078.png

Moves: Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Take Down

The warden
January 15th, 2009, 02:48 AM
Konekodemon your accepted
I will post my person soon

Konekodemon
January 15th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Ok, can I go ahead and post up my Trainer Card:
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6781/d8da59a0ecb452751ea3ed5ra4.png

Pikalover10
January 15th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Reserve me a slot for Kanto of Sinnoh. If no Kanto then definetly Sinnoh please!!

dragonqueen0210
January 15th, 2009, 09:57 AM
hmm, do you mind if I add another pokemon to my sign up? and I posted my moveset, is four the maximum number of moves you can have?

Shinningkit
January 15th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Hello! I'm so glad I finally found an rp before it started. XD Anyway.

Can I be a Female Trainer from Hoenn? The place seems to have no Trainers yet. =0 Also, is a Mudkip and a Vampiric Zubat alright? Neither of them are shiny.

Also, can we have trainers that pretend they were picked but weren't? Or one that follows the group for some hidden reason? I thought that would be cool to do. XD

And, if you want, I can add a male character, since there is a lot of female characters. xD I just wanted to ask before I went to the trouble of making bios. If I'm allowed to join with this, I'll add my bio(s) to this post if you want. ^^

Wolfwhispers
January 15th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Name: Ace Braxtor

Personality: Ace is an extremely cocky kid, almost ranging on the edge of having a big ego. As Ace has done athletics his whole life, he is fit enough to run around all day with much vigor, always exploring one new adventure after another. Ace is also in love with pokemon, and will even sometimes try to sneak one home before having to let it go when his mom finds out. Humility is not a work Ace knows, and believes that if there is a problem only he can fix it, even if it is untrue. This can to more trouble than Ace believe's, but he can only learn through trial and error.

Appearance: Ace has black spiky hair that seems to never be combed but is naturally spiky. Ace has light bronze skin from continually being outside so much and has rather bright eyes, despite that they are gray. Ace wears blue jeans and a black shirt, only choosing to wear a jacket if its absolutely freezing.

History: Ace has lived in Hoeen his whole life, Fortree to be exact, so its now wonder Ace could continually find adventure in this great tree infested area. Ace once got a mother Absol angry enough to chase it away when he had been jumping from tree branch to tree branch right over her den, causing a large branch to almost destroy her den. Luckily Ace only recieved a few scratched and on good kick in the butt. His mother claims that he was lucky that such an evil beast didn't hurt him any further, but Ace began to wonder if the stories and myths about the Absol were false...

However, because of this, he had been moved to the Johto region, Goldenrod city, which while was a great city, could get boring fast. At least there was the bug catching contest...

Reason for being picked: Ace believes that he would go crazy if he has to stay in his town any longer. He is also a great adventurist and would go into any disgusting or scary place and believes he would be the best man for the job.

Pokemon:
http://www.dragonflycave.com/dpsprites/215sneasel.png(male) (item is Razor Claw but won't be used until a long time)

Sneasel here is one greedy and cunning little guy. He constantly sneaks away at night in search of items he can steal from trainers or find in a dumpster. More often than not are the items worthless, but now and again Sneasel finds something nice. In battle, he is as vicious as he decietful. With a nice Fake Out and a good bashing around, Sneasel won't stop until its opponent is out.

Attacks: Fake Out, Ice Beam, Crush Claw, Night Slash

http://www.dragonflycave.com/dpspritesshiny/227skarmory.png(Male)

Skarmory here is patient, unlike Sneasel. He tolerates the ice type simply because he knows he is stronger. He doesn't approve of fighting those that are weaker than him, simply because they aren't worth his time. If, however, he see's a strong opponent, he will fight until every ounce of his strength is gone, even moreso. Skarmory does not tolerate loss and will brood for a while if he does, which will mean no food for at least three days and constant destruction of trees and Rattata's.

Moves: Steel Wing, Rock Slide, Drill Peck, Roost

ShadowDragon~
January 15th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hey, can i reserve a sinnoh trainer?

Pokemon:

Leafeon
Lucario

The warden
January 16th, 2009, 02:00 AM
hmm, do you mind if I add another pokemon to my sign up? No Problem but only up to two you can get more later.
and I posted my moveset, is four the maximum number of moves you can have? Yes four moves max

Can I be a Female Trainer from Hoenn? Hoenn place reseved for you
The place seems to have no Trainers yet. =0 Also, is a Mudkip and a Vampiric Zubat alright? Neither of them are shiny. Yes thats fine
Also, can we have trainers that pretend they were picked but weren't? Or one that follows the group for some hidden reason? Not sure maybe, I was thinking if someone got kicked out they may follow the group and try to steal the stones.
I thought that would be cool to do. XD
And, if you want, I can add a male character, since there is a lot of female characters. xD I just wanted to ask before I went to the trouble of making bios. If I'm allowed to join with this, I'll add my bio(s) to this post if you want. ^^ Not at the moment want to give some other people a chance to join before any one is allowed to join twice, but If we are stuck for people later I will let you.

Hey, can i reserve a sinnoh trainer? Yes trainer reserved for you

ALL STONE EVOLUTIONS TAKEN NO MORE WILL BE GIVE OUT

Pikalover10
January 16th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Name: William
Home Region: Kanto

Appearance: Will is smaller in stature. He is shorter then most people his age standing at about 5 foot 3 and weighs about 95 lbs. His hair is ruffled due to the fact that Will never combs his hair. He wears a black T shirt and brown shorts/pants depending on how hot or how cold it is.

Will also carries around a green backpack which holds various items in side. One of these items is a cloak which is all sorts of greens(the color). He wears it sometimes and when sompletely still he is vertualy invisable. His eyes are a beady black and he wears a a silver leaf pendant on his cloak to keep it closed. He also wears a belt with 6 pokeball slots and a Pokedex case on his belt too. And he always has his cell phone in his pocket.

Personality: Will is in a word isolated. He is shuned out of evreything and doesn't know why. He thinks its because his father was a knight and died in a war when Will was only 2. Will is very secretive and is very sneaky. He usually listens in on conversations and nobody knows he is nearby. He can scale up the side of huge walls and cliffs without making a sound and when he walks he is silent. He has only once in his whole life ever had a friend. Horace was his name. Horace and Will where born at the same place, same day, and mysteriously the same exact time. They understood each other because Horace's father was killed in the exact same warr Will's father was.

History: Will was born and raised in Pallet Town, Kanto. He had 2 older brothers and one younger brother. His father died when Will was two, his brother Max and brother Halt were 6, and when Josh was 1. Josh died of a terrible disease when he was 4 and Will felt like it was his falt.

All his life he was tormented by his brothers and shuned out of everything. Then, that all changed when he met his soon to be best friend. He met Horace at an ice cream stand and they talked. They soon found out they were vertualy the exact same person just with a different name and appearence. 'Maybe it is just we were born same place, same year, and same time.' Will always said when they brought up the concept, but Horace had doubts.

A few years later and they both turned 10, and the two found out they were both ferturnal twins. Will was speechless. His mother had actually had triplets at the same time. She couldn't raise Horace and the other one so she kept Will and put the others in orphanges. The other one was takena nd moved to somewhere else in Kanto while Horace was still in Pallet. Now, Horace and Will are setting out on their journeys and Will plans on finding his other ferutrnal triplet.

Reason for being picked: The professor should choose Will because Will is always determined and will get the job done no matter what.

Preffered Starter:

RP Sample:

Will yawned loudly. He had just awoken to his brother, Horace jumping on top of his stomach. He opened his eyes and saw Horace sitting right on top of him. He sighed and shoved Horace off of himself and rolled out of bed.

"Come on, Will! Today's the day you get your first pokemon! My step mom already gave me my first Pokemon yesterday...It's an awesome Squirtle!" Horace said gleefully.

Will grunted as he walked over to his drawer. He opened the first drawer opened, grabbed his clothes, and thrusted it shut. He slipped on his normal, everyday attire. A black T-shirt and his roll up and unroll pants. He rolled them up to look just like normal, brown shorts. Then he grabbed his black belt, which was lying still on the floor, and put it on. He looked around his room and saw his green knapsack lying on his computer chair, which was sitting next to his bed. He jumped over Horace, who was playing with their real mom's Skitty, and landed right next to Horace. He reached over and grabbed his green knapsack then gently pushed Horace over with his foot.

Horace lept up to his feet and they both walked out of Will's room and down the stairs. Since they had opened Will's door and stepped outside of it, the air was filled with a sweet aroma in the air. Will recognized it imediately. It was his favorite breakfast ever and his mom only made it for him on special conditions. Blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. Horace recognized it imediately too. As soon as Horace found out who his real mother was he slept over at their house for a whole week, every other week.

Will slumped down in to one of the kitchen chairs and began devouring the food on his plate, which was sitting there beckoning him over.

"Tanfs, for te foed, moffer." Will said with his mouth stuffed with food.(yes it is ment to be spelt like that because it sounds like that)

"Yeah, mom." Horace said finishing his last bit of food.

---

Will and Horace finally finished eating their food and were on their way. Professor Jacob had sent Will a letter yesterday about an errand and he only lived about 5 minutes away from his lab. Horace and WIll split up so Horace could say good-bye to his step mom before he left.

Will arrived at the lab and noticed 6 other people standing at the front door. Will rushed over to the group and the door swung open. In front of them stood a taller man, or taller to Will anyway, and he wore a white lab coat and had brown spiky/messy hair. Then the man beckoned with his hands for the people to follow him in to the lab.

Inisde the lab was huge. It was white all ver but had a bunch of hi-tech equipement. The man had a huge smile spread across from one point of his face to the other. Will looked around him and saw the other kids were wondering what to do next.

Then, it happened. Glass from windows everywhere in the room shattered and 7 men dressed in black suits appeared. Unfortunetly, Will was standing right next to a window and a huge piece of the glass shattered and cut his right cheek from top of it to the bottom of it, and the man landed on top of him.

"Oops. I still need to work on my landing. And, why does this ground feel so lumpy underneath me?" the goon on top of Will muttered.

"We're here for everything you've got!" another goond yelled.

Professor Jacob flinched and looked pleadingly at all the trainers...except for Will.

"Help me please! Take one of those Pokeballs and fight them off!" Jacob pleaded.

All the trainers nodded and took a single Pokeball from off of a table. When all the other trainers had taken the Pokemon there was only one Pokeball left. The Pokeball for Will.

Will's back was starting to ache now. He started to move and the man tripped over Will, but then regained his balance right next to him. Will rose up and stretched his back and the man looked baffled.

"So I landed on you!?" The man shouted.

Suddenly the man grabbed Will's collar and then threw him in to the table which used to have 7 Pokeballs on it. Will landed on the table, breaking it in to two halves and laid there between the two broken pieces.

The man smirked and Will wondered why he always got the crazies. Then, a small tiny pokeball rolled right up next to his head and Will grabbed it. He rose to his feet, his back hurting immensily now and threw the pokeball in to the air.

In a blinding white flash a blue dog looking pokemon popped out, and Will knew exactly what it was. it was a Riolu.

"Go, Gible!" the man shouted throwing a Pokeball in to the air.

In a blinding white flash a little dragon looking pokemon appeared.

"Riolu use Quick Attack!" Will said comadingly.

"Gible use Tackle!" the man said.

Riolu looked at Will questioningly. Will groaned because appearently Riolu wouldn't listen to him either. The Gible was approaching quickly though. In a matter of seconds the Gible had tackled Riolu to the ground adn Gible was currently sitting on top of him.

Riolu looked at the Gible furiously now. Then, he kicked the Gible off of him and then punched his gut. The Gible flew back a few meters and Riolu dashed at him. The Gible landed on the ground with a thud and Riolu kicked him in to the air.

"Now dive down with Tackle!" the man yelled.

The Gible opened up his closed eyes and dove down in on Riolu. Riolu was standing underneath Gible and Gible landed on top of Riolu. Will took a slight step foreward as somehow dust was kicked up in to the air. The dust settled and Riolu was underneath Gible, but wasn't knocked out.

"Riolu use Endure!" Will said.

"Tackle!" the man said.

But, Riolu wouldn't listen to Will. He pushed the Gible off of himself and grabbed the Pokemon's arm. He then started to twist and turn, banging the Gible on the ground with every turn. Will couldn't bear this. His Riolu wouldn't listen to him and Riolu was hurting the Gible to much.

Riolu finally let the Gible go, sending it flying in to another battle. The Gible hit a battling Budew and then the Gible jumped to his feet and began charging Riolu. Riolu's back was turned to the oncoming Gible and suddenly Riolu was on the ground.

"Fine! Riolu use Quick Attack!" Will said.

Riolu finally listened to Will. He sprang up to his feet and kicked thew Gible in to a wall. The Gible slammed in to the wall and slowly slid down to the ground. It slid to a halt and then opend it's eyes. It was knocked out. The man gasped and returned his Gible and then sprang out of the room through the window he had come in.

Will sighed with relief as his Riolu sat on the ground next to him. Will sat on the ground withRiolu too as all the other trainer's finished their battle.

Pokémon

Nickname: Flare

Species: Vulpix(will not evolve!!)

Personality: Flare is very calm. He doesn't freak out when something stupid happens in battle, he just accepts it and tries to turn the battle around again. He is always determined and will never give up for his friends/family. He will always get the job done no matter what. He is sometimes very lonely but Will makes up for that.

Appearance: http://www.foroswebgratis.com/fotos/2/5/9/3/0//239223vulpix_1024.jpg Flare's tails and tuft of fur on his head is blue instead of orange. He wears a white bandana like all of Will's Pokemon on his tail to mark that it is his.

Moves: Flamethrower, Quick attack, Dig, and Irn Tail.

Pokémon

Nickname: Torrent

Species: Lapras

Personality: Torrent is a little paranoid. She was beaten before Will had found her and she is very cautious of everyone except Will. She loves to train adn battle with him but hates to meet people. Will always tries to calm her down which makes it a litle easier everytime for her to trust people. She loves to swim in the ocean and that is why Will and Flare are always seen riding on her back in the water.

Appearance: http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/t/p/tpate2/lapras.jpg Lapras's shell is red instead of the normal pinkish/purplish. She wears a white bandana wrapped around her neck to mark that she is Will's Pokemon.

Moves: Surf, Hydro Pump, Brine, Confuse Ray

END!!

Monochrome
January 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Hi I would like to reserve a Sinnoh position please Here are my pokemon.

- Slowking
- Have yet to decide sorry.....

ShadowDragon~
January 16th, 2009, 01:14 PM
sry scrap my reservation
im way too busy :(

The warden
January 16th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Please will everyone go back and read their applications I have noticed quite a few odd things.

Player

Name: Josh Freeman

Home region: Hoenn

Personality: Josh tend's to think that he is the world's best trainer, he has the skill requied to be a quite a good trainer if he had the right teaching. He is however too stubern and big headed to listen to any one's advice, so remains little more that an amature trainer. Josh isn't just big headed and stubern though, he can be quite caring at times but normaly only after upseting the person first. Deep down Josh dosn't mean to be big headed he just thinks that he knows better that anyone else. Josh loves to show off this is reflected in his choice of pokemon.

Appearance: Josh always keeps his hair in perfect condition even when he is travling around Hoenn as a trainer. He normaly wear's jeans and a t-shirt, that no-matter what he is doing always seem to be clean. People meet him tend to think he is a neat freek, but he takes pride in his appearnce because he thinks you can't take a trainer seirously if they can't aren't clean.

History: Josh was born and lived in Hoenn all his life. His Mum and Dad both work for the Devon corp. Josh thinks their work is boring and has ambitions of becoming the wold's best trainer. For a while Josh attened the pokemon trainer school but was kicked out after he got in to an argument with a teacher. Josh's first pokemon was given to him by Prof. Birch when he was 15 years old and since then he has been travling Hoenn trying to get gym badge however as of yet he hasn't collected any.

Reason for being picked: When Josh got his first pokemon he said to Prof. Birch he would help him in any way if he needed it. Having said this Josh realy would do any thing to help because he hates being proved wrong.

Pokémon

Nickname: None

Species: Manectric

Personality: Manectric is a show off, it loves to fight just to show off how it's best attacks. Whenever Manectric comes out of his pokeball he lets out a roar just to let any one around know he is their and ready to fight. Manectic sees any fight as a challenge and if the fight is hard he will just try harder, this has in the past caused him to get in to trouble.

Appearance: Manectric is a normal Manectric but maybe a little more muscular than normal this makes him look more impressive, it also means he is slightly stronger but slightly slower than most Manectric.

Moves: Bite, Thunder Fang, Take Down, Thunder

Nickname: None

Species: Pelliper

Personality: Pelliper doesn't realy care what other people and pokemon think about it, for it life is simple either there's water or land and some times trees too. Pelliper is rather clumsy on land and not very good at landing, but has no trouble flying or swimming.

Appearance: Pelliper is normal for a Pelliper apart from it's bill that is orange instad of yellow.

Moves: Hydro Pump, Water Sport, Wing Attack, Roost

Wolfwhispers
January 16th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Such as what? Please be specific in what we should be looking for, otherwise no one will understand by what you mean suspicious.

The warden
January 16th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Such as what? Please be specific in what we should be looking for, otherwise no one will understand by what you mean suspicious.

Stuff like people saying they live in the wrong region or putting the worng name in some where.

Wolfwhispers
January 16th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Oh, sorry! I mixed up the name...

Shinningkit
January 16th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Player

Name: Selena

Home region: Hoenn

Personality: Selena is a very kind person, but she is also very stubborn. If you don’t agree with her she’ll try to prove her point as much as she can. Patient, it takes a while for her to be angry, and when she is she’s almost immediately apologizing for it. A responsible person, she tries her best to fill any roles that need to be filled. Despite that fact she tries her best, she fails a lot of the time and sometimes makes people angry. She apologizes for everything, even if its not her fault something didn’t work. A person who loves companions, she hates it when friends fight or when she’s left alone. She also hates the dark, as she’s easily startled and frightened, and doesn’t like to keep pokemon in pokeballs, as she thinks its probably very dark inside of them. She also likes to give nicknames to her close friends, as it makes her feel even closer to them.

On an odd note, Selena’s very musically inclined.

Appearance: Only standing at five foot, Selena is short for her age. She has an average build and frame, though she is slim. She looks like an average sixteen-year-old despite her height, however, she is heavier than she looks. With light grey hair, soft blue eyes, and pale white skin, Selena is what one would call “Albinistic”. Because of this, she carries suntan lotion with her everywhere, and has black gloves to keep her hands from being sunburnt. She also wears a light purple hoodie with a large, off center, yellow “x” on the stomach that resembles a Driftloon’s mouth. Her jeans are a dark blue and she has black boots for exploring. When traveling, she wears a black beret.

History: Selena was born on May 30th to a large family. She’s the second in a family of four, with an older sister and younger twins. They lived in Sootopolis for most of her life, but they moved to Pacifidlog when she was ten and her older sister left to become a pokemon coordinator. Their father died that year, and their mother had to wok day and night to pay the bills, giving Selena her sense of perseverance and responsibility. The money was running out though, and they were forced to live in an aunt’s shop when Selena’s sister came back. She had enough money to buy them a house in Littleroot, and so they moved there when she was fourteen. Once there, Selena met Prof. Rowan and received Swirl so she could leave to become a trainer. She made it to the second gym leader before she had to come back home to raise money for bills.

Reason for being picked: Birch asked Selena’s older sister, Marina, to do it, but she didn’t want to. Instead, she recommended Selena, and Birch picked her at Marina’s discretion.

RP sample:

"The woman stood there, as still and cold as stone. The rain crashed onto the ground and the thunder roared, yet she still did not move. The wind wailed, trying its hardest to move the woman, or to tear her away from where she stood. Yet she still did not move. The waves slammed against the wooden dock, reaching up to grasp the woman and drag her away from her dreaded place. Yet she still did not move.

Her eyes, as cold as darkness, stared into the ocean, waiting.

Hair whipped wildly about her face, piercing the wind with golden arrows. It cut and tore at the abyss as the woman stood, waltzing with the phantom enchantress of desire. Red streaks of sorrow ran down her face, staining her skin the sharpest black, and all about her seemed an ominous wound. The woman, she did not blink, she did not speak, she did not breathe. Her eyes, as cold as darkness, stared into the ocean, waiting.”

Pokémon

Nickname: Swirl

Species: Mudkip

Personality: Very standoffish and arrogant, Swirl doesn’t like to mingle with pokemon or people. He would rather mock someone then make friends with them, and is not above using violence against humans to prove his points. An avid battler, he enjoys being at a disadvantage and still pulling through to beat his opponent. If he himself is at an advantage, he will purposefully not use those tactics just to show he is truly the better battler. Despite sounding like a very angry pokemon, he is rather patient and will not tolerate people being picked on like he was. It takes a while, but once you become his friend, he will try and protect you no matter what the cost is.

As a quirk, he completely loves food, and will adore you if you can cook.

Appearance: Swirl is like any other Mudkip, but he is the runt of the litter, standing at a measly 1’. He also has scars all over him from breaking through a window, but the most prominent one is over his left eye. His left eye is blind because of it, but it still moves and looks like his other one. Also, the design on his tail is swirling instead of straight lines, giving him the nickname “Swirl”.

Moves: Protect, Surf, Whirlpool, Hydro Pump

Nickname: Vampire

Species: Zubat

Personality: Vampire is a loving, energetic Zubat, making friends with everyone and anyone. Very playful, but he often doesn’t realize the person he’s playing with doesn’t like it. He’s like a little baby and everything is just a game to him. He treats battling like a game as well, dodging all attacks he can and attacking with laughter. However, if the opponent lands a strong hit he flees, crying to Swirl or Selena. He’s very forgiving of people and apologetic, but most of the time he doesn’t realize he should be apologizing. For a tiny Zubat he can very brave, trying his best to protect everyone despite his fear when he sees there is danger. However, he doesn’t always recognize there is danger, and may just fly up to the enemy to say hello.

During the day, he sleeps in Selena’s hat.

Appearance: Vampire looks like any other Zubat, except that he is smaller than the rest of them, only standing at about half their normal height.

Moves: Faint attack, Air Slash, Poison Fang, Confuse Ray

((Is this alright? I can change things if needed. And I'm sorry it's so long. xD))

sasuneuchiha
January 16th, 2009, 06:21 PM
i'd like to reserve a spot for sinnoh.

My pokemon

Glaceon and Aerodactyl

Name: Sam.

The warden
January 17th, 2009, 02:34 AM
There are eight people in the rp so I will no longer be RESERVING places I will however still accept apllications up until every one who has a spot reseved posts their application.

Please note that there is one stone evoltion avalible now.

sasuneuchiha
January 17th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Ok. I'm posting now...

Name: Sam

Home Region: Sinnoh

Personality: Sam is very outgoing and likes to meet new people. He was silent for a long time after his father's dissapearence. Recently, he got used to being near people again. Sam loves pokemon and draws and writes about every one he has a chane to.

History: Sam has always been interested by pokemon. Ever since he saw Professor Rowan's lab. He has always loved Turtwigs and has loved them for a while. However, he has a love of several other types. When Sam was 10, his father dissapeared. Sam's father is a pokemon researcher. He specializes in rare pokemon. When he dissapeared, Sam refused to accept it. Sam went searching. However while he was out, he was attacked by Luxrays. Sam was paralyzed and barely survived. THe people of Sandgem town thought him to be dead. Sam returned several days later, aided by many forest pokemon. However, Sam did not give up. He went back. Not a good idea. The luxrays attacked again. This time, though, something happened. A glaceon jumped out of the forest and fought them. Glaceon won the battle. Ever since, Glaceon and Sam have been together. Sam accepted his father's dissapearence and took over supporting his family of him, his mother and his brother. He got a job at Professor Rowan's lab. Sam has been there ever since.

Appearence: Sam is fairly tall and has darker brown hair and eyes. He always wears a blue jacket with jeans in the day and only ever darker clothes at night, to reflect the light. Sam loves color and pitch.

Reason for being picked: Sam, as Prof. Rowans's assistant, was picked to further his studies of pokemon. The pokedex Sam carries is for all research Sam conducts as an assistant.

Pokemon

Name: Aerodactyl (Aero)

Species: Aerodactyl

Personality: Aero is very proud and the first pokemon Sam has ever had. He doesn't like to lose, but will accept it if it involves becoming stronger.

Appearence: Aero looks like any Aerodactyl, but he has a spilit tail and a small birthmark looking like a diamond under is right eye. His wing color is darker than most of his body. His teeth have a slight yellowish tint due to some number of years without brushing in prehistoric times. Also, he has a burn from the rejuvinator of fossils. He was left for Sam by his father.

Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Stone Edge and Aerial Ace.

Name: Glacier

Species: Glaceon

Personality: Glacier is a very powerful Glaceon from Snowpoint City. He is not nearly as proud as Aero, but still rather proud. He loves anything sweet.

Appearence: Glacier is much more white than your average glaceon. Also, he has perfectly white teeth and nails. When it snows, he blends in with it perfectly. Also, the only remotly blue part of him is his fur. He is the Glaceon that rescued Sam. He also has blue ears.

Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat and Iron Tail

Monochrome
January 18th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Name: Sumner Ryan

Home Region: Sinnoh

Personality: A very sarcastic man who although can be very uncaring he respects those who he thinks truly deserve it. Because he feels terrible for what he had done he will do anything to repent for his past misdeeds and will do whatever possible. Cares deeply with his pokemon and treats them as both friends and partners.

History : Growing up alone for most of his life fending for himself on the street S found great beauty in pokemon but because he never had any money he could never buy a pokeball and capture his first pokemon. Sumner stole his first pokeball from a wandering trainer and with that pokeball he caught a slowpoke sleeping next to a pond. From that day on Sumner stole anything and everything he ever needed.

At the age of 16 S was doing his routine pickpocketing when he unknowingly attempted to steal from a pokemon hunter, he was immidiatly caught. The pokemon hunter, named X taught Sumner everything he would ever need to know to be a successful hunter, and by the time Sumner was 18 he was admitted into the pokemon hunter guild.

Sumner completely scoured the land for every rare beautiful or interesting pokemon that he could keep for his own veiwing pleasure. He became imfamous as the most notorious hunter known to man. Sadly his journey didnt last him too long, he only had three years in the buisness before his own guild sold him out because they thought he was taking to much buisness from the other members.

Sumner had both his gear and his pokemon stripped away from him and was sent to a maximum security jail. He finaly understood how it felt to have your pokemon suddenly stripped from you and how it was to be alone agian. It was then S decided that if he were given the chance he would repent for his past misdeeds. The warden of the jail saw this and being close friends with Professor Oak gave him one chanxce at parol.

He was told of the stone crisis and that if he helped he would get a full pardon but would be on permanant watch. As quickly as he could he agreed to all the terms. He was returned several peices of his old hunting gear and his two pokemon. Under guard, he is on his way to kanto where his mission will begin.

Appearance: S has long blonde hair that covers over one of his eyes, the eye that is revealed is a deep brown. He stands at 6'2 but is moderatly slim. His shirt is a dark grey and his long extending coat is black, as with his pants. On his waist he wears a gun holster belt in which he holds his two trusty pokeball launching pistols. And on his forhead he wears a pair of red tinted goggles that contain as much information as a pokedex and the amount of hp each pokemon has left. He thinks backpacks make people look a little childish so insted he carries around with him a larg black duffel bag.

Reason for being picked: Being the best in his field and showing an obvious want to repent he seemed to be the perfect candidate.

Pokemon:
Name:(Kingsley)
Species: Slowking
Personality: Very silent and laid back but feirce in battle. Beause of his psychic abilities he has can transfer his emotions to Sumner and read his mind, due to that they have a very deep bond.
Appearance: Looks identical to a slowpoke with a gigantic crown on his head. The ruffles on his neck insted of being pink are black and the gem encrusted on his head is cracked showing disgrace among slowkings.
Moves: Psychic, Surf, Slack off, Flamethrower (TM)

Name: Spirit
Species: Flygon
Personality: Would follow Sumner to the ends of the earth. She knows what she wans and the minute she sets out to do something there is absolutely no way of stopping her. When she was only a trapinch she was attacked by an army of cacturne and was saved by Sumner, from then on her loyalty to him was absolute.
Appearance: A large green dragon whos eyes are covered in deep red orbs. Behind her during flight is always a sand cloud and a low peaceful singing sound. She has a deep scar across her left eye from her battle with the cacnea.
Moves: Earthquake, Sandstorm, Fly, Draco Meteor

The warden
January 18th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Ok I guess we are ready to start the RP.

The names of the starting places are S.S. Squritle for the Hoenn team, S.S. Mudkip for the Sinnoh team, Vermillion star hotel for the Kanto team and the air ship the Johto team is on has no name, so just call it the air ship.

sasuneuchiha
January 18th, 2009, 09:11 AM
(on the S.S Mudkip)

"Whoa...such a weird ocean...wow. I love adventuring on the waves but I hate being patient. Time to launch the probe. Ok Aero! Let's go!" Sam said, ready to get going

"Aero!!!" Aero screeched, just like a regular Aerodactyl.

"Ok. Now, we've rehersed this. Just fly out about 30 feet and drop the probe straight down. " Sam said, sure this would work. He, as Prof. Rowan's assistant had to continue his work. This probe was an invention started by his father to have endless energy when checking pokemon population. His father had left before Sam finished, but by fate, Sam had even better science skills than his father did. He had finished this probe right before leaving for the Vermillion Hotel. Come to think of it, why was he going to Vermillion? Oh yeah. Prof. Oak had sent word to Prof. Rowan saying he needed him to reccomend trainers for a mission of sorts. Sam had volunteered to go. He wanted to continue research into other regions and the differnece between pokemon internationally. His father would be proud, Rowan said.

As Aero carried out the probe, Sam watched from the boat. 30 feet out, Aero released it. "Good job, Aero, now come back." Sam said, returning his Aerodactyl, his last memory of his father other than the computer with many inventions on it that Sam had been finishing. Sam had gotten a laptop from his mother before this trip and had transferred anything potentially useful onto it. All of the sudden..."Glaceon!" said Glacier, Sam's other pokemon. "Aww...Glacier, give it a rest. I said STAY in the ball. Ah well...what do you think. Kinda sad, huh? Leaving Sinnoh and home, I mean." Sam said. "Glace." Glacier replied. Glacier was another of Sam's pokemon. More powerful and a bit more mature than Aero. Ring ring ring! Sam's PokeGear was ringing. "Hello?" Sam said, answering. "Ah. Sam. How is your trip going? Have you launched the probe?" Rowan asked. "Of course, sir. The trip goes well, we are moving slowly towards the port." Sam replied. "That's good. The probe should arrive soon, then. Enjoy yourself, Sam, but remember to record data on pokemon." Rowan said. "Of course, sir" Sam said. "Good bye, then, Sam" Rowan said. "Good bye, sir" Sam said, hanging up.

"Hm...I havn't got a clue as to why I"m here. I'm just a researcher. This kind of mission feel is more for trainers. I feel a little out of place...ah well. I'll just do my job and everything will come out alright!" Sam said.

Konekodemon
January 18th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Where am I supposed to be, on my first post, am I supposed to be on the ship already heading there, am I on my way to the ship or where, you need to post up chapter 1 so we know what area were supoosed to be posting in first

The warden
January 18th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I though I made it clear but I guess not.

The Kanto trainers are on the way to the hotel.

The Johto trainers are on board the air ship and will be ariving this evening.

The Hoenn trainers are on the S.S. squritle and will arive tomorrow after-noon.

The Sinnoh trainers are on the S.S. mudkip and will arive tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow evening Prof. Oak will brief the group on the mission.

The day after tomorrow the team will prepare and then set off the day after that.

Konekodemon
January 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Kairi was resting in her perfect hotel room. As she's a master Coordinator now, she was a champion, and had a lot of money, and was rich. Kairi was laiding out on her queen sized bed getting some rest. Her Pokemon Raichu was laiding next to her as well. They were enjoying themselves. And why not, Kairi had gotten the best room in the whole hotel, it was the one that cost the most as well.

The reason why Kairi was at the Vermillon Star Hotel was because a few days ago Prof. Oak had called her on her PokeGear saying he had something very importment to tell her, and a lot of other trainers. They were all going to go on some type of special mission or something. She didn't know what.

What Kairi didn't get is why she was closen of all people, after all she's not really a trainer, she's a Coordinator. So she kinda thought that Prof. Oak would of wanted to gather up trainers, not Coordinators. She figured she'd ask him tomorrow morning when she met with him.

Right now it was getting kinda late. She woke up her Raichu,"Come on Raichu time to go downstairs and eat dinner."

"Rai?" Raichu said as he woke up and yawned. Kairi picked him up and they both went down stairs for dinner. Kairi and Raichu ate and ate, until they just couldn't eat anymore. Kairi then went outside with a big plate of food to feed her Rapidash, as she couldn't feed her inside as she was too big. She would of caused too much trouble inside the building.

Kairi let out her Rapidash and laid out the food,"Here you go girl," Kairi said grinning.

Rapidash neighed as she ate up the food. After she was done, Kairi recalled her back into her PokeBall, then her and Raichu went up to there room. They had, had so much food that they just went stright to bed when they got up there. Both Raichu and Kairi were both fast asleep as soon as there heads hit the pillow.

dragonqueen0210
January 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM
~
Air ship luxury first class seats always seemed to be the best from an outsiders point of view. From Kuiin's it was nothing but hassle, hassle and fuss. The airship was scheduled to land at the Saffron city Airport, and she would have to walk the rest of the way to Vermilion Star Hotel. It was just past 12 O'clock pm and the waitresses were serving lunch. After her lunch was served, Kuiin waved the woman away and resumed staring out the window, watching as wingull and several other pokemon fly past.

The airship was a new model, styled after the success of the train between Johto and Kanto. It was made to go fast speeds and yet still have designer luxury seats made to fit the passengers comforts. Though, in Kuiin's case, this was not the point. She was in a one person booth, with plenty of space and enough room, yet there was one thing the airship deisgner had forgotten. How to keep their passengers from getting bored. Kuiin reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball while opening a window, "may as well do soemthing, come out, Kyuubi!"

Shinningkit
January 18th, 2009, 07:16 PM
((OoC; Heeey. What time is it on the S.S. Squirtle? And, also, what season is it in general? I’ll just leave that part out in my descriptions for now, but can we all please know? It helps- at least it helps me. ^^ And if this isn’t how you post out of character stuff, well, it’s how I do it, sorry.

And AndrewTemari? Please read Warden's first post. I know I have no right to say anything, but he did say there was no more stone evolutions, and you have three. Also, you're only supposed to have two pokemon at a max. Please, at least rethink your character bio. I don't know if he'll let you join or not, and don't take my word to heart, but I'm just letting you know.

Sorry if I've overstepped my boundries. I will apologize.))

IC:

The waves rolled around the ship, spraying its white sides with sparkling blue water. The crashes of the sea filled the air, drowned out by the dull roar of voices. The breeze blew through the deck, carrying the tangy scent of salt to its passengers. One such passenger stopped in front of the railing, inhaling, enjoying the chill as it ran through her long hair. She reached to tie it back with string, her black gloves contrasting with its light grey sheen. Sighing, she looked up to the sky and closed her eyes, the light melting into her pale skin, relishing the feel of her newfound freedom.

“Mah?” The girl looked down at the pokemon, smiling at him. He looked at her curiously, his dark gaze unwavering, wiggling the orange stars on his cheeks in happiness. “Kip?” The pokemon stared for a moment, then darted up the girl’s leg and back, coming to a rest on her shoulder with a contented sigh. “Maaaah...”

Laughing, she reached up and petted the pokemon’s blue head, and he wagged his tail and smiled in return. “Swirl, you’re enjoying this aren’t you?” He looked at her curiously, confused at the question. “I mean, you are a Mudkip and this is the ocean. I can taste the salt in the air so I can hardly imagine what it must taste like to you.”

Swirl, understood and nodded, readjusting his grip on her shoulder, “Kip.” He said, following his trainer’s gaze toward the sea. They stood there like that, together as friends, for a while. Growing bored with only seeing, Swirl looked over at his trainer, “Mudkip?” He reached climbed further until he stood on her shoulder, tapping her head in interest. She looked at him with her matching blue eyes, puzzled. The Mudkip frowned, unsatisfied. He started laughing in an odd, demented sort of way and bit the air, trying to convey his thoughts through charades.

“Oh! Vampire, you mean?” Swirl groaned, exasperated and annoyed as he settled back onto her shoulder. His trainer laughed, apologetic, “I left him on my bed. See, he was sleeping in my hat and I didn’t want to wake him up. He’s been rather tired recently.” She paused, glancing over at Swirl suspiciously. “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it, would you?” She asked playfully.

“MAH!” He yelled indignantly. He scoffed and turned his head away from her, readying himself to ignore her.

She laughed, “I was only kidding!” After only receiving a ‘I’m-not-listening’ look, she smiled, as if she’d been through this before, and returned to watching the seas. It still amazed her, after all of those years, how the waves could just glitter and shine as they twisted around each other in their destructive dance. Everything seemed right when you compared both peace and calamity to the sea, as it could be either one in a blink of the eye. Even as she stood from the safety of the boat, she couldn’t help but feel the power it held in each movement. Perhaps it was paranoia from living on such treacherous waves for part of her life, but a part of her knew it wasn’t that.

Swirl was rubbing off on her.

Speaking of the pokemon, she turned to look at him, ignoring the fact he might not acknowledge her. “Swirl, do you have any idea how long this cruise might be?” Slowly, he turned to face her, and shook his head, somewhat bored with the situation. She sighed, returning to her daydreams about the sea. ‘This might take a while...’

AndrewTemari101
January 18th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Never mind, I'm really sorry for messing up and I hope this thread turns out to be a great one.

The warden
January 19th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Heeey. What time is it on the S.S. Squirtle? And, also, what season is it in general?

The time let's say midday

and the season spring (unless any one want it to be a season)

§acred†Beo!
January 19th, 2009, 08:46 AM
If it's not to late i'd like the last spot in Johto.

Player

Name: Zypher UZhyl

Appereance: Zypher has many appealling characteristics about him, even though he is short for his age. He stands at 5 ft 6 in, but has a muscular build to him. He has light blue eyes and his hairis black and is always spiked up. He is usually carries around a backpack everywhere he goes with essential needs in it. Zypher has a scar that is located right under his left eye where he was cut by accident.

Personailty: Zyph is a ver relaxed 18 year old, and from the first meeting you can tell he is an easy going and happy kid, at least on the outside. But if you look deep into his eyes you can see the pain and anger that is held up withhin him. The loss of his father really took a toll on his confidence considering his father is the one person who believed that he could be a great trainer. Zyph is probably one of the most caring person in the world when it comes to taking care of his pokemon, and you will always see him trying to make the right decsion on things, wether it be about his pokemon, or a battle, or the well being of another person Zyph always put other people before himself.
History: Since he was a little boy Zypher was always picked on as being to small to ever be able to accomplish much as a pokemon trainer, since he was so small people beileved he would be to weak. His father was a great pokemon trainer and his father had hoped Zypher would continue the tradition, he even gave him a elekid egg on his 12th birthday that his fathers Electabuzz had. Since he finally had recived his first pokemon Zyph left home on his 13th birthday to start his pokemon journey, but alas destiny had different plans. After he had beaten Falkner for the first gym badge Zpyh recieved news that his father had not returned home from a fishing trip with an old friend, they were supposedly on a fishing trip but that is not really known to this day.. Zyph was crushed considering his father was the sole inspiration that made him want to prove everyone wrong, now it just seemed pointless, he decided to return home and get a job to help his mother out.

Reason for being picked: Prof Elm had always been close friends with Zyphers father and after his dissapereance he kept a close eye on Zyph. He would notice Zyph outside training his Elekid almost every night. He would watch until Elekid would evovle into an electabuzz he was saw how he treated his pokemon with the utmost care. He could tell the drive he had and how much he wanted to continue his journey, but the loss of his father was holding him back. Prof Elm just needed something that could get Zyph out into the world again and continue his journey.

RP sample: (dont have one currently since im at work im just trying to do a couple things at once, if you really need one i can type it tonight)

Pokémon

Nickname: Zaps

Species: Electabuzz

Personality: Zaps reflects alot of his character towards that of his trainer Zyph, they both put others before them, and care alot for each other. Zaps can be a angered though but it only happens when he sees other people pick on Zyph which really hasnt happened since he was little and kids used to make fun of him for his height.

Appearance: Zaps looks like your everyday normal Electabuzz but with a few slight difference. He is pretty tall which is funny conisdering the height of Zyph. He also has a long cut scar going across his chest that he recieved one day from a beedrills stinger when he was an elekid and him and zyph accidently wandered into there nest.

Moves: Quick attack, Volt tackle, thunderbolt, and agility

dc_united
January 19th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Player

Name: Greg Inverness

Personality: Greg has a jovial personality, which differs from his family's more morose standing. He is the sort of person who lights up a room when he comes into it. He is a person who can get along with most people, even his enemies. He adopts a rather somber disposition around strangers. (since most people are jealous of his sunny outlook on everything)

Appearance: Greg stands at 6 feet in height, and has a rather average appearance. He is neither overly muscled or slim, and his eyes are bright green. His black hair is clipped so short he could be called a skinhead, and occasionally grows out his sideburns. He typically wears sambas, faded 'traveling' jeans, and a flight jacket over a t-shirt. He rarely changes clothes on the road, although he does adopt a denim jacket in summer.

History: Born into a family of trainers in Mahogany Town, Greg was raised around pokemon, and he and his sisters accompanied their parents on the professional battling circuit. When he was 5, his parents gave him a birthday gift that he cherished- a Cyndaquil. When he was old enough, his parents taught him and Cyndaquil the proper techniques for battling, and he achieved a degree of fame on the junior battling circuit. When team Rocket invaded Johto, his parents and older sister renounced professional battles to fight the rockets. His sister never returned from Goldenrod when the Rockets took the radio tower, and against his parents wishes, Greg struck out on the road with Cyndaquil and Larvitar (a prize from pro battles) to find his sister.

Reason for being picked: Greg achieved fame (but no fortune- he gave most of his prize money to charities) on the Circuits, and was once voted 'most likely to be on the Elite Four'. The world ignored him when he set out to find his sister, paying attention only when he challanged gyms. One of the few people who regularly kept tabs on him was Professor Elm, who was intrigued by the bond that Greg's family had with their pokemon.

RP sample: Greg walked casually along Ilex Forest, his Typhlosion, Cinder, keeping pace with him. Greg was smiling. He'd just heard that a man in Goldenrod had seen a woman who looked a lot like his sister, Alex. Greg, however, was accustomed to this sort of thing. Every person had a doppelganger, after all. "Hey Cinder, we only have a couple more miles to go. If you're feeling tired, I can put you in your pokeball." Cinder gave a snort of disdain and sped up, now a few feet ahead of Greg. "Well, if that's the way you want to go... just keep in sight!" he yelled as Cinder disappeared over a hill. Jogging over the hill's crest, he found Cinder looking some kind of cairn or small temple in a clearing. He looked at it for a moment, then scratched his shorn hair. "C'mon Cinder, we gotta go- we've got a lot of ground to cover."

Pokémon:

Nickname: Cinder

Species: Typhlosion

Personality: Cinder was the first pokemon Greg ever got, and as a result understands him more than the other pokemon he has caught or won as prizes. Cinder has a more reserved personality than Greg, often acting like an older sibling when Greg gets too headstrong.

Appearance: Cinder resembles your average Typhlosion, except that Cinder has several scars and small burn marks that he recieved whilst battling, the most notable being a long diagonal scar across his back that he recieved while battling a Scyther.

Moves: Tackle, growl, ember, smokescreen

Nickname: Crusher

Species: Larvitar

Personality: Originally stolen by an unscrupulous trainer, Crusher was used by various criminals who wanted to lure in trainers with the promise of a Larvitar of their own. When police raided the operation, Crusher was rescued and put up as a prize for the first place winner in Ecruteak City's Junior professional battling match. Being a relative newcomer to Greg's team, Crusher has less of an understanding of Greg than Cinder, but follows orders nonetheless. Has been referred to by Greg as 'somewhat quiet and introspective' in an interview.

Appearance: Crusher is mostly indistinguishable from other Larvitar, although she does have a small nick in her head spike

The warden
January 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Josh was bored, he had been on the S.S. squirtle since it left Slateport and he had nothing to do. The ship would arive in Vermillion city tomorrow but until then all he had to do was wait for it to arive. Prof. Birch had asked him to go to Vermillion city to run some kind of erand for him, it would all be explained when he got there, that's what Birch had said.

Josh grabed a pokeball from his belt "Go Pelliper" he shouted releasing Pelliper. Pelliper flew alang side the boat, skimming the water as he did. May be I should let Manetric out, but there isn't a lot he can do. Josh kept manetric in his ball.

"Return Pelliper" Josh shouted going back inside.

§acred†Beo!
January 20th, 2009, 06:17 AM
It had been a long day for Zyph but he was finally having some time to relax. He laid there on one of the Air Ships beds looking up to the ceiling, determining why Professor Elm had wanted him to get aboard this ship. Zyph figured he had his reasons, but felt a little uneasy leaving his mother alone for the day. He figured she'd be fine though since she was the one who suggested he come. Looking down to a pack on the floor he picked it up, and put his hand down inside it. As he lifted his arm out of the pack he held a pokeball in his hand.

"Come on out Zaps, you can relax a little" Zyphsaid as he released his pokemon out of its ball.

"Electa---BUZZ" Zaps said as it smiled at Zyph.

The two have been inseprable ever since zaps egg hatched, after all Zaps was his fathers gift to his son, and Zyph new as long as he had Zaps at his side he would never forget his father. The two sat in the room and decided to relax and wait till the Air Ship would land before he worry about what would come next.

Monochrome
January 20th, 2009, 12:22 PM
" Kingsley use your psychic attack and hold those targets in the air." said Sumner as Spirit kicked off the ground

As his flygon soared upward Sumner pulled on his goggles, pulled out a small pistol-like contraption and took aim at the floating targets around him. He pulled the trigger at blinding speeds and out of the guns came pokeballs, each shattering the targets that they flew towards.

"Still got it!" Sumner said with a grin as he touched down on the deck of the ship.

"Play times over inmate, your not a free man until the minute this ship hits port." said the man assigned to guard him " Go back in your cabin."

Sumner returned spirit to her pokeball and then side by side with kingsley walked back to his cabin his shoes clicking off the wooden deck of the S.S. Mudkip. In his cabin S went into a meditative position and began to breath deeply and slowly. By this time tommorow his first chance at repentance would be presented to him.

The warden
January 22nd, 2009, 03:52 AM
In his cabin Josh took swicthed on a small portable radio to listen to. It's better than doing nothing.

The radio sprang to life "...escape of three..." a reporters voice said, Josh quickly swicthed it over to a music channel. Next he got out his pokedex and began flicking through it looking up information on Kanto pokemon. He continued to do this until he felt hungry when he turned off the radio and went to find something to eat.

dc_united
January 23rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Greg passed through the road house that lead to Goldonrod city when he finally his cell reception back. Interestingly enough, he had a voicemail from Professor Elm, whom he'd only seen once or twice. Hesitantly, he clicked 'redial'. "Hello? Elm's Pokemon Lab." "Professor Elm? This is Greg Inverness, you called me?" "Oh yes! Greg, I'm sure you've heard about the crisis with the evolution stones?" "My parents talked about it a couple of times, but I never paid much attention because Cinder and Crusher didn't need stones to evolve." "Greg, it's very crucial to the survival of certain pokemon. I'm in Goldenrod City now, waiting in the trainstation. Could you meet me there?" "Well, I've got nothing better to do. I'll be there in a couple minutes."

The warden
January 24th, 2009, 03:31 PM
(OOC the OOC thread is now open for the last stone just wanted to let you all know)

§acred†Beo!
January 29th, 2009, 07:48 AM
The air-ship was just about to land, and Zyph was ready for it to. It had been a few days since he left his home of johto by the request of Prof elm. When the air ship finally did land in Vermillion City Zyph walked onto the deck. Threw his backpack strap over his should, and headed for the building he was supposed to head for.

"Ahh were here zaps" Zyph said as he looked down at Zaps pokeball.

Upon entering the building where he was supposed to go, he was taken to a huge open room by a man in a white lab coat.

"Well you must be Zyph" the man said as the shook his hand.

"Yes and who are you?" Zyph asked.

The man giggled a little "I am Prof. Oak, Prof. Elm has told me all about you" Prof. Oak said.

"Oh ok, so what exactly am I doing here?" Beo asked him.

"Well you find that out once the others arrive, so here is your room key for the hote, go make yourself at home. The meeting will be held tommrrow." Oak said with a smile.

Beo picked up his bag and headed for the room number that was on his key, still a little confused what he was doing here. He decided he would just sleep and not worry about it.

(OOC: ok it's all changed)

sasuneuchiha
January 29th, 2009, 12:58 PM
*with the warden's permission, I am now skipping time so that we are all vermillion city* (yes, I did get permission. just ask him if you want to make sure...)

"Wow...this place is big. Cities are a lot bigger than towns like Sandgem. Come to think of it, there was another person on the boat. Oh well. I'll meet him later, maybe. Time to see the town!" Sam said, walking around. In the town, there were many things. For example, there was a man and his machop flattening land for a building, a pokemart, a pokecenter and even a pokemon fanclub. After getting a pokedex scan of the machop to prove he'd seen one, Sam headed to the fanclub. He knew he didn't have long, so he just took a scan of every pokemon in there for the sake of refrence. He knew that he already had complete data on all of these thanks to professor rowan's sources, but he was getting scans of the kanto pokemon so he had them, too. It was getting late, so Sam decided to head to the hotel where he was required to go.

dc_united
February 2nd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Due to several projects for two classes and an upcoming research paper, I don't think I'll be able to post in 2 RPs at once, and I've decided to drop Last stones.

The warden
February 3rd, 2009, 03:54 AM
(OOC I am jumping forward in time to try and get the plot moving)

"We will arive in Vermillion city, in twenty minuets. Please have a nice stay." The tanoy system said.

Josh was stood near the front of the boat looking at Vermillion city, from here he could see the docks in the south east and several sky scrapers in the west of the city, but not a lot else. Taking a pokeball from his waist he released Pelliper, who started to swim in the sea alongside the boat.

"Go on then I'll meet you there." Josh shouted to Pelliper.

Pelliper replied with a "Pel-lip" and started to pick up speed as it attmepted to take off. As it left the water it clumbsly and wobbled in mid air but soon corrected it's self and started to fly, trailing water as it went.

Josh arrived about fifteen minutes after Pelliper. The first thing he did was find a park to let Manetric out who had been in his ball all the journey.

Monochrome
February 3rd, 2009, 05:59 PM
(OOC like most I'm skipping to Vermillion)

Sumner could feel the static heavy in air as he along side the man assigned to keep him out of mischeif stepped off of the boat into the town that was apparently Vermillion City. His handcuffs were really starting to bug him and he made sure that his "Baby Sitter" knew this complaining constantly. When the man finnaly gave in and said he would losen the cuffs if Sumner stopped complaining Sumner put his plan into action.

Sumner had already uncuffed himself and it was too late for his gaurd to do anything about it. The ex-pokemon hunter quickly swung himself around and threw the cuffs onto the guard in a position the wouldnt allow him to get up off the ground.

The now handcuffed man shouted, "What are you going to do now huh? You going to go back to that little guild of dirty theive that betrayed you? Or maybe your just going to run and hid like a coward?!"

"Oh no my friend, I have every intention with assisting the good profesor in his little mission I just didnt need some freak in a monkey suit breathing down my back the whole time" said Sumner, " And as far as the guild goes, as soon as I'm finished making sure the professor is happy I'm going to take care of the personally......So... somebody should find you in like I don't know an hour and by that time I will be long gone... so if you don't mind I'm going to grab a cheeseburger, I'm starving!" Sumner went into the mans pocket and took out of the mans wallet he took twenty dollars, as well as that he took with him the bag tat the guard was carrying that had all of his stuff in it.

" Sorry mate, I hope you don't mind." And then Sumner headed off on his way.

The warden
February 8th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Chapter 1 Prof. Oak and Preparations

Aims of this chapter:

Go to meeting with Prof. Oak
Make preparations for mission

The turn out had not been as great as Prof. Oak had expected, only four instead of the original eight recruits, maybe I should delay the mission, no it's too important. He led them in to one of the meeting rooms in the Vermillion Star Hotel and gotgot everyone to sit down round a long table, he stood at the head of the table and switched on a projector.

"I, as most of you may know am Prof. Oak. I have called you here to ask you for your help on a mission. The first thing I will say is that out side of this room only four people know the exact information I about to tell you, I expect all of you to keep what I am about to tell you to your self and only discus it with each other, me, Prof. Cosmo or the Prof. that recruited you for this mission. Right now thats been said lets get on. Please feel free to open the folders infront of you." At this point Prof. Oak paused to give every one time to open their folders and look at the first page, it contained a picture of the metiorite, now known as M38502.

"As you all should know it is belived that all evolutionary stones have been used, to make clear what I mean, there are no more Fire stones, Water stones, Leaf stones, Thunder stones, Moon stones, Sun stones, Shiney stones, Dusk Stones or Dawn Stones left. Oval stones are not used up in the evolution process and so still exist. However ther may be hope of finding evolution stones again, the metiorite you see in front of you is M38502, this picture was taken by Prof. Cosmo as it passed over the Hoenn region. M38502 is suspected to contain evolutionary stones, it split up over the Hoenn region and fragments were scattered over Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto and Kanto. Your mission is to find me these fragments and return one of each of the evoltion stones to me. I will only need one stone to replicate the stone and produce more, so any extra stones may be devided between you and used as you see fit. You have the rest of the day to make preparations, tomorrow morning you will set off for Viridian Forest where I belive a fragment of the metiorite has landed, I sugest you spend the next hour getting to know each other and working out a route to Viridian Forest. Any questions?"

The folders you have recived contain all the information for this mission (Oh and a credit card for expenses on this mission, sasuneuchiha's idea, I think it is a reasonable sugestion so every one has got one).

PM me any questions and I will give you the anwser for your post.

sasuneuchiha
February 8th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Getting up after the meeting with professor oak, Sam did not want to waste time. "Good Morning. I'm Sam, Professor Rowan's assistant. I don't know why I'm here, but I suppose it would be good to get to know you all" Sam said. After saying that, he left. Knowing this would likly be a long and dangerous mission, Sam would have to stock up on supplies. And food. Lots of food. Walking into the pokemart, Sam asked, "Do you have...Potions, Hyper Potions, Super Potions, Full Restores, Full Heals, Antidotes, Prlz Heals and Burn Heals, and maybe some Ice Heals if you have some in stock?" "Um...yeah, but why all the supplies?" the clerk asked. Sam knew he couldn't tell about the mission, so...."I'm a trainer. I'm going out for a long training session in an area with many types of pokemon, so I want to be prepared." "Oh. Alright. That'll be 95523 Poke Dollars." the clerk said. "Ugh...kinda expensive, still...the price of work is NOT cheap." Sam was about to pay with a credit card he had brought with him, when an envelope fell out of the folder. "Hmm? What's this?" Sam asked, picking it up. Inside was another credit card, and a note. It said, "This is the card you should use when paying for supplies. I know that you likely do not have the money to pay for all the supplies you are going to need." "Wow...thanks professor oak. Okay. I'll use this one," Sam said.

The clerk ran the card and Sam now had to place all the items in his bag. He'd be weighed down for most of the trip, but that was better than having to head to a pokecenter, thus wasting time. Next up was the food store. Great...Sam thought. Walking in, Sam was greeted a familiar face. "Professor Oak!" Sam said. The professor was here. "Ah...Sam, was it? What are you doing here?" he asked. "Well, since I'm going to be on a journey, I'm going to need some food to eat, and I'm pretty sure no one else will remember, so that's why I"m here. Oh! And thank you for the credit card. It came in handy at the last store..." Sam said. "No problem. Looks like you've got a fair number of supplies. Well, I figured someone would be here, so I preordered the food. Its ready now. Good luck!" he said, leaving. Sam picked up the food and headed back to the hotel. Tomorrow, he would be going to the Veridian Forest. This was the start of a great adventure, he could feel it.

§acred†Beo!
February 8th, 2009, 08:12 AM
The next morning Beo woke up and looked around, he was in a room he had never been in before except for last night, below him Zaps was sleeping and Beo motioned for him to wake up. He returned him to his pokeball and quickly made his way to the meeting hall with Prof. Oak. Beo arrived to see a few other people and then noticed Prof. Oak walking down to them. After awhile of explaining everything Beo realized why he was sent here by Prof. Elm. After the meeting was over Prof. Oak handed each of them a credit card for there upcoming missions. Beo knew this would not be easy so he decided to go stock up on supplies and etc. Beo headed out of the building and over to the nearest pokemart.

"Excuse me i'd like to buy some 10 potions, 5 antidotes,10 Pokeballs, and 5 full restores please." Beo said to the clerk.

"Alright let me get right on that" the clerk said as he went to the back and came back five minutes later with Beo's request.

Beo then continued to pay with his newly aqcuired credit card, then thanked the clerk and walked out of the store. After a few deep breaths he received a call on his phone from Prof. Elm.

"Ah Beo how's it going, ready for the big mission" Elm said.

"Yes thanks for sending me out here, now I have something to do other then sitting around my house all the time" Beo said. The two then hung up and Beo started walking on his new mission.

Monochrome
February 8th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Cheeseburger in hand with Kingsley at his side he made his way slowly to the meeting point where supposedly the professor was waiting. One his way through town he noticed an abnormally power machop pounding the ground flat and he thought to himself how easily he would've snatched that before.

As Sumner made his way to the small building where the proffesor was he was surprised to see three kids sitting around a table eagerly waiting..

" Oh really.... come on this is more ridiculous than a ten year old becoming champion of the Indigo Plateau" he said with irony. " Seriously they took me out of jail for THIS? I mean am I supposed to work with them or baby sit them.... God....."

After a long meeting detailing the current situation of the evolutionary stones Sumner was given an envelope containing his explicit mission and what seemed to be a credit card. Sumner laughed and held the small plastic card in his hand staring at it. Hopefully he could find a casino some where around this dump of a town. Though it probably wouldn't be nearly a good as Veilstone cities casino.... " I guess for now I'm going to have to be a good little boy and get some supplies..."

The site of the pokemart was quick unfamiliar to him, he had gotten used to always getting his pokeballs and supplies for free from the guild. He went to a shelf took about 50 ultra balls 10 revives 15 full restores a screwdriver and some other tools. The store clerk was baffled but all the less excited for all the money he made from this transition.

On his way out of the mart he stopped by a bush growing up to the northern end of the town and picked as many apricots as he could find and the walked off on his journey heading for the first destination.

sasuneuchiha
February 8th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Sam was done shopping. He was happy that he had gotten this much done within a couple of hours. He wasn't sleepy, and had just put his supplies back. As walked around, he spied the guy from earlier, carrying a bunch of apricots. "Hey, what're you doing? Wait...those are pokeball shooters. You're a pokemon hunter! I challenge you! You're a leech of society. I don't accept stealing pokemon! Go Glacier!" Sam said.

Monochrome
February 8th, 2009, 11:04 AM
*YAAAWN* ... "Oh hey kid..." Sumner said with little intrest. " This isn't a game you know... Quite obviously I cant be that bad a guy if that old Oak guy called me in..." Sumner yawned agian. " You know what kid alright I haven't battled in a looong time so I mean I guess I'm up for a little fun".

After shoving everything he had bought into his bag he whipped out his pokeball shooters and took quick aim at the small glaceon and after loading a marked pokeball into the gun he launched it directly at the Glaceons head. " GO KINGSLEY!"

Mid way through the air the ball opened and out cam a slowing still flying at the same speed the ball launched him. " Now Slowking use Flamethrower!" out of the pink creatures mouth came a torrent of white hot flames the engulfed the body of the small eeveelution.

(OOC I feel like an idiot it was actually apricorns I was talking about.. you knwo like the kind they use to make pokeballs? My bad.)

sasuneuchiha
February 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM
"Hehehehehe. You're an idiot, you know that? You're underestimating my pokemon entirely. USE MIRROR COAT!" Sam commanded. Glacier put up a reflective coat on her coat. That knocked the attack back within a psychic field, causing double the damage the flamethrower did to Glacier, which was a lot. Sam had underestimated the pokemon, but he wouldn't again. This was a crucial fight. He had to prove he wasn't just a kid. He had to prove stealing doesn't get anyone anywhere. To do this, he pulled out his pokedex. It said, "Slowking. This pokemon, instead of having the bite on its tail, has it on its head, boosting its mental capabilities." "Shoot. This could be a problem. Hm...keep it up! Shadow Ball!" Sam yelled.

Monochrome
February 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Sumner had to think quickly he wasn't expecting the young trainer to have trained his glacean so well and that Shadowball was rushing at Kingsley. He quickly switched to his emergency strategy, since Kingsley was an adept psychic pokemon he could read most of Sumner's thoughts at any given time. Sumner thought out an excelent strategy and kingsley got the whole thing. " Kingsley use Flame thrower to launch yourself out of the way of the shadow ball!" Sadly kingsley couldn't compleetely dodge the attack and it grazzed his stomach still doing some pretty high damage.

"Now Kingsley quickly use Surf attack!" Sumner yelled, his plan comming together. A gigantic torrental wave came down on the small ice pokemon and as he was trying to recover from the extreme amounts of water that had jsut rushed onto its body kingsley jumped into a small pond nearby and began to use its Slack Off.

sasuneuchiha
February 8th, 2009, 12:44 PM
"Heh. You really ARE an idiot. You completely underestimate the bond Glacier and I share. Ready? Let's do it! Ice Beam!" Sam shouted. Glacier shot a cold beam of energy at the Slowking. He was quickly frozen due to the water surrounding him. Sam knew he had been healed thanks to Slack Off, but it wouldn't be enough. Not to stop Sam. "Go! Use the combo we've been working on! SHADOW BALL BARRAGE!" Sam commanded. Glacier shot a bunch of Shadow Balls forward. Then, as they flew slowly (how Glacier made them, slow and strong) Glacier ran in front. He jumped slightly and used Mirror Coat. He took a lot of damage, but shot every shadow ball coated with energy now, at his opponent. Slowking took every hit quickly. Each one stronger than the last. "Now finish it! Iron Tail!" Sam commanded.

Monochrome
February 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Sumner was at full attention now he was in a bind and had no choice but to use his trump card. Luckily Kingsley was still conscious if only barely. Right before that iron tail attack made contact with Kingsley Sumner yelled " Kingsley use your psychic attack. Glaciers body stopped entirely and a strange purple aura surrounded its body. " Kingsley smash it against the rocks now!"

The Glaceons whole body was slammed into a boulder smashing it to rubble and agian on another rock not to far away from the first, the Glaceon was being thrown from boulder to boulder, its limp body being thrown like a ragdoll. " You see no normal pokemon could do this after taking so much damage at once but as you read previously slowkings have poison in their blood stream which affects their nervous system. Because of this, my good friend Kingsley wont be feeling the affects of those shadow balls for at least another seven or so minutes.... In the meantime I'd say this evens the odds." The Glaceon smashed off another rock. " I'm not doubting that your an incredible trainer as you've shown today, but any good trainer knows when enough is enough and end this madness, we should call it a tie before one of our pokemon becomes seriously injured or at least we can try a different set of pokemon, that is, if you have another"

sasuneuchiha
February 8th, 2009, 06:40 PM
"Wow...didn't see that coming. No one's ever taken down my Glacier. You're the first. Still, I'm not gonna let it end like this. Go! Aero!" Sam said, throwing out his second pokemon. His Aerodactyl flew around the area, screeching. "Aero! This is your first battle against a trainer. This is different than the training we do. The opponent is out to defeat...maybe destroy you. You can't give it mercy. All of your abilities will be tested here. But I know you're ready!" Sam yelled. Aero roared, signaling that it was ready. His opponent had recalled his pokemon. The affects of the shadow ball would hit soon. "You may want to heal that pokemon. It might not last until the pokecenter. I've never tested that on a pokemon before. It shouldn't do too much. Glacier was holding back to avoid killing it. Still, send out your second pokemon. I wish to see how skilled you are at fighting this strategy!" Sam yelled.

Monochrome
February 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM
"Kingsley come to my side and take a minute with slack off, best not to waste my items before i even leave on my journey." Sumner said with a grin. He pulled out his shooter agian and placed a small pokeball into it. Aiming directly at the sky above he pulled the trigger launching it hundreds of feet into the sky eventually when the pokeball lost all momentum it opened to reveal a giant dragon followed by a heavy sandstorm.

There was a serene singing noise comming from the falling sand and jsut as Sumner lowered his goggles sand had completely engulfed him. Soon enough the sandstorm had completely engulfed everywhere and the field was covered in sand and it was impossible to see. " Meet Spirit... She fights a little dirty sorry kid."

sasuneuchiha
February 9th, 2009, 04:13 AM
"Heh. Realy Aero? Let's do it! Stone Edge across the arena!" Sam commanded. Aero shot rocks up, kicking the sandstorm into the air again. "Now! See it? Go! Ice Fang!" Sam commanded. Aero's fangs were now covered in cold. He flew at the opponent at high speeds and opened his mouth. His teeth were just a couuple of feet away. The distance between him and spirit was 6 inches. "Hit it!" Sam commanded.

Monochrome
February 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM
"Quickly Spirit dodge it!" yelled Sumner, but it was far too late, the ancient pokemon's jaws were now on Spirits neck slowly biting down with an icy chill. " I really hoped I wouldn't have to use this technique so early but here it goes! Spirit grab onto Aero and use DRACO METEOR!" Spirit nodded and clutched onto the Aerodactyl flying high up into the sky. after what seemed like a lifetime a tearing sound came through the sky and what seemed like a giant icy rock was smashing towards the earth. When the meteor hit the ground it shattered revealing both Spirit and Aero severly damaged and barely standing. All of a sudden both pokemon fell over and hit the ground at almost the same exact time. It was over, but not decided.

sasuneuchiha
February 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM
"Hm....okay. Time for it! We've practiced it...time to put it in action. USE GIGA IMPACT!" Sam commanded. Aero coated itself in huge energy. Charging fast, it hit Spirit, sending it flying into a building. "Ha. This is Aero's best attack. Its meant for crisis period attacks. This is because it leaves him unable to move. Thing is, both our pokemon were hurt by that attack. Aero will only be unable to move for about 15 seconds afterward. I doubt your pokemon will be capable of fighting back in its condition, though. Sorry I had to do that...but it was just to show you that no matter how good you are, there's always someone who can beat you. In your Flygon's case, it was my Aerodactyl, Aero." Sam said simply, stating the facts of the attack.

Monochrome
February 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
The dragon like ancient pokemon started rushing at Spirit sending a glowing trail behind him " Spirit smash your tail down and use earth quake!" Spirits tail smashed against the earth sending a gigantic fissure at Aero's direction. The Aerodactly faltered for only a second before he too flight and sped up. But during the time he was distracted Spirit had already flew into the gigantic crack in the earth. The Aerodactly was persistant though it continued aiming its giga impact attac at Spirit chasing her down.

There was only one thing Sumner could possibly do, " USE DRAGO METEOR AGAIN!" Sprits whole body turned crystaline and she flew at Aero at the remarkable speed. A loud explosion went off and both pokemon fell to the ground completely unconcious, neither could move an inch. " I think we should call this a tie, it would be pretty irrasponsible for us to continue this useless battle anyways, neither of us is going to surrender either way."

sasuneuchiha
February 13th, 2009, 03:19 PM
"Grr...sheesh. You are TOUGH. No one has ever taken down my team like that...still. You have a lot to learn. Your style of battling will get you into some trouble one day. Trust me, I know. I'm a Professor's assistant. See, I look at everyone's style closly. I see how they battle quite simply. You like to fight with pure power. I know several styles to counter it, but my pokemon aren't equipped with the moves to do it. You get lucky this time. Still, you might want to be a bit more cautious when battling. Return, Aero," Sam said, telling the man as it was. The guy was good, but Sam could easily handle him if necessary. It'd involve a completely different strategy. This was his way of seeing how tough the guy was, since they'd be traveling together potentially. He'd have to tell Prof. Rowan about what the guy was, though...

Shinningkit
February 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM
((OoC; I'm sorry, but several things have come up suddenly, and now I don't have the time to roleplay this anymore. Sorry, but I'm going to drop it. Good luck to you all.))

Monochrome
February 14th, 2009, 07:45 AM
((OOC seriously people in this thread are dropping like flies... should we just call it quits orrr???))

" Geesh kid good match it's been a few years since I've battled and even when I was in jail I was rarely challenged, good fight ... and ummm see ya around." Sumner walked away slightly embarrased at how the fight ended. " Has it really been that long since I've ever battled? I need to beef up my team a bit I guess...." Sumner thought about how cocky the kid was throughout the whole fight, every single time Sumner got a foot up or got a lost his footing in battle the kid wa right there making a comment.

Sumner knew he recognized that behavior somewhere... But where? He thought and thought and thought and then he came to a conclusion; that kid reminded him of himself, you know minus the whole " Hey your a bad guy stuff". This kid showed some great potential, he s probably going to surpass even me as a battler in his prime. " I wonder if I shoud've held back so much during the fight, gaahh next time I'll fight him for real, and hopefully by then I will have gotten some new pokemon."

sasuneuchiha
February 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
After walking away, Sam realized why he lost. He had overestimated himself. He was trying to act stronger to show that stealing doesn't get you anywhere, but he had failed. "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm PATHETIC! HOW'D I LOSE?!" Sam asked himself. He knew why. The man had been REALLY strong. Much more so than he was. The guy's style...it was a lot like his. Sam wondered just how far he was willing to go to gain power. He sometimes scared himself. It was creepy. He was willing to destroy things to show his strength. He collapsed under his emotions. He was really glad they hadn't finished the fight completely, or he might not have 2 pokemon any more. He would have to be careful. Still...that guy was really good. Training was necessary. Sam headed to the pokecenter for a good night's sleep while his pokemon healed up.

The warden
February 15th, 2009, 02:56 AM
(OOC as long as people are willing to post I will keep this open)

Josh stood in the pokemart examining the selves, eventualy he decided on what he needed and carried a armful of items to the counter.

"Can I have these?" Josh asked the shopkeeper.

"Yeah sure." The shop keeper said as he began to scan the items in, placing each one in a brown paper bag, when the first one was full he started on another "You know you must be the fourth or fith person today who came in buying a huge load of items like this, I'm not used to this much bussiness."

"Well I just arived in the region and I am planning on battling all the gyms, but first I need to get some training in so I'm heading out on a little journey." Josh replied hoping that the shopkeeper wouldn't ask any more questions.

"So, twenty max revives, fourty full restores, fifty full heals, fifty max potions and seventy tins of Pokemon food. That ammounts to..." The shop keeper said, Josh mostly ignored him and just scanned the card Prof. Oak had given him. Josh picked up the bags and walked out of the shop. Right now just food left.

At the food shop Josh got a large bag of food mainly consisting of ready meals, chocolate bars and crisps, but also got some a few fruit and veg so that next time he called his mum he wouldn't have to lie to her about what he was eating. Josh left the shop and walked back towards the hotel.

On the way back Josh's phone started to go off, Josh struggled to get it out of his pocket while holding the heavy bags but managed. "Hello" he said in to the phone, for a few second there was no response.

A female voice began to speak down the phone. "Josh Freeman. My name is Milly. We know what you are about to do, your plans are dirrectly opposed to our plans. If you hinder our plans in any way we will respond with force. This is a warning stay out of our way or else. Oh and give Sumner my regards." Then the phone went dead. Josh was stuned who were "We" and how did they know what they were planning. Josh ran back to the hotel hoping to find the other, wishing that they had each others phone numbers.

(OOC back at the hotel if that is where you are Josh will collect you all together in his room. and I will say again there is an OOC Theread open for the last stones.)