PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger DS Problem

Max_Damage39
January 14th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I don't know if it's a flaw with the R4 or not but; when I travel back in time for the first time it shows the blue wavy thing and the music plays, but nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Persona
January 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
If you are stuck at the beginning of the game in an endless time portal, this basically means that you downloaded an illegal copy. This occurrence is actually an anti-piracy feature of the game, so nothing should be technically wrong.

If you purchased the game, that shouldn’t happen, though I'm uncertain if this is just a bug that exists in the DS version. Have you restarted and resolved the problem? If not, I guess this means that you should take the cart back to the store from and ask for a refund.

Cherrim
January 14th, 2009, 05:50 PM
There might be a patch buuuut yeah, that's anti-piracy at work there. :[ If you buy the game, you won't have that problem. As far as I know, that's gonna happen every time you do the time travel thing, I think.

Max_Damage39
January 14th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Well that sucks. I don't have the real copy but I guess that makes sense with the anti-piracy thing, Thanks for your help.

Eon-Rider
January 14th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I don't know if it's a flaw with the R4 or not but; when I travel back in time for the first time it shows the blue wavy thing and the music plays, but nothing happens. How do I fix this?

1. Way to go with revealing that you're a pirate.
2. Download the latest cheat file from GBAtemp and use it to fix it.