PDA

View Full Version : Pain...

Honest
January 14th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Pain! Without Love
Pain! Cant get enough
Pain! I like it rough
Cause Id rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Wait a minute. Do think that is true? Youd rather feel the pain of what you did wrong than do anytihng to fix it?

BTW, in case you havent read my other threads, that(Pain!) is part of a song Pain-Three Days Grace

Yeah, yeah, yeah, i got no life

Any way, id rather feel the pain, cause im a guy of endurence. I go all out. (Today that cocky additude got milk all over my shirt and pants. :( )

ErickaVolt
January 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Yes, pain hurts. Life with pain really sucks. Avoid pain while you can.

jasonresno
January 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Without pain nothing is really worth anything. You can't really love someone without knowing how much it hurts to not have them or have them hurt you.

Thomas
January 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Pain, yes, is bad. But I think that the song was written to make money rather than to encourage people to feel pain. lol Three Days Grace are hit makes, they know what people like, and they use it to their advantage. Yeah, they might enjoy playing the music, but anyone that popular is in it for the moolah.

matt561
January 14th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Pain, yes, is bad. But I think that the song was written to make money rather than to encourage people to feel pain. lol Three Days Grace are hit makes, they know what people like, and they use it to their advantage. Yeah, they might enjoy playing the music, but anyone that popular is in it for the moolah.
THIS

Yes although pain hurts wer need it to appreciate the good things in life such as love etc...

You all get the point

the bitter end.
January 15th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Hmm... I might, depending on my mood xD

♣Gawain♣
January 15th, 2009, 08:31 AM
It depends the kind of pain. Emotional? Physical? Social? I can take 'em.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM
It would be safe to assume emotional pain.

knowing Three Days Grace XD

and don't you think social and emotional pain are pretty much the same thing?

just like a lot of other things in life, we can't love other people/etc without having pain to reinforce it and remind us of how much love and happiness actually matters.

Besides, it's not about enduring pain at all. it's about accepting what pain IS.

Metatron
January 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I hate that song with burning, fiery passion.

...I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all...-what the hell does that even mean?

But anyways, to answer the question, no. No, I don't like pain. I don't think anyone on the face of the planet actually does, and everyone who says they do is just trying to make themselves look cool. I find this particularly common in all those self-proclaimed emo kids.