PDA

View Full Version : Did Stickies Change?

Myzou
January 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Maybe I'm just halucinating, but did the stickies start appearing with all the other posts? O.o Or has it always been like that? O.o

Coulda swore there used to be a separator...

Aizuke
January 15th, 2009, 02:41 PM
No there was a seperator before.

I guess someone tripped over the wires. :x

Blogs are also gone, the control panel in the User's CP is gone, so is the table with what rep you've given out and we're stuck in standard mode.

I'm sure they'll fix it up soon.

Sublime
January 15th, 2009, 02:42 PM
There was a seperator. I noticed it too.

Wonder what happened...

EDIT: What Closer said.

I was wondering why I was in standard again..

Jorah
January 15th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I refreshed the page and was really surpirsed when the seperator had gone...I thought it was just my computer XD Oh, you're right, blogs have gone, too. And emblems.

Josephine
January 15th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Eww, standard.

At first I thought that PC's glue had ran out. :o

The reputation given part can stay gone IMO. xD

Dukey
January 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Oh my. My old names and my emblem is gone.

Lucy Lu
January 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Thank goodness I wasn't the only one noticing. My blogs and emblems are gone too. And it used to have a separator for the sticky threads. And the view I had was set to Legacy, this is Standard. Whoa, I hope the server didn't crash because of the update.

Okay, looks like we got everything back. Phew...

I wonder what happened.

Rukario
January 15th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry, I turned off hooks and plugins for a few mins to troubleshoot something.. its all back on now.

Myzou
January 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Yay <3

It was really odd not having a barrier between stickies, cause we're so used to it XD

Lucy Lu
January 15th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Ah, okay. Just for a little troubleshooting, that is fine. Sometimes that is needed. Thanks Steve. ^^ Keep on working hard. *thumbs up*