PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Zorua
January 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Although most likely it won't ever return back to it's glory, this is the same thread that once made PC so epic. Though I think it's probably going to fail this time.

Yes. Do you have an e-crush on anyone at PC? :] Internet crushes, for some people, are a definite impossibility, but you never really know.

So yeah. Do you? Or DID you once have a e-crush on someone at PC?

Kazukii
January 16th, 2009, 09:33 AM
This thread made me lol.
Ehmm no I don't E-fancie anyone. I do think there's some really nice people here anyway ;)

devilicious
January 16th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Yes, KeybladeRoxas. Unless you want to give us hints and make us guess, which is fine too.

And, yes.

Zorua
January 16th, 2009, 09:40 AM
And as for me, yes. Though it should be pretty obvious anyway. :3

devilicious
January 16th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I bet it's something cliché like your pair. Am I right?
No offense to your pair.

Aurafire
January 16th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Lol...I went back and read some posts of this original thread. It was quite hilarious XD

But anyway, no I don't and I never have...and probably never will. There are some awesome people here, but I just can't develop those kinds of feelings over the internet for some reason =/

Zorua
January 16th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I bet it's something cliché like your pair. Am I right?
No offense to your pair.

Could be. :[

I do know who you have a crush on though. Not revealing, however. Many of those people who already know you already know this already, though. At least I think.

devilicious
January 16th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I guess 'guessing' mine would be no fun at all.
So, you should go and make a pretty list using CSS and all that crap.

Rellyms
January 16th, 2009, 09:50 AM
And as for me, yes. Though it should be pretty obvious anyway. :3

Of course. =]

Yet not all pairs have to be a "couple" they could just be best friends. I on the other hand don't have a PC crush. =P

jasonresno
January 16th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Could a "lolwut" be in order?

Sublime
January 16th, 2009, 09:53 AM
I don't have one. There are certin people that, maybe, if I knew them in real life I might develop a crush.

Besides, my girlfriend would frek out if I had e-crushes xD

Chibi-chan
January 16th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Thought I did, but I don't.
I have a lot of guy friends on PC, but no crushes...

Angela
January 16th, 2009, 10:31 AM
No I don't have a crush on anyone on here.

Evilyn
January 16th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I never had internet crushes, really. Not even in real life. :|

matt561
January 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I dont thats for sure.... or do I ?

mystletainn
January 16th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I have a crush on you Derrick.

Joey the Cockroach
January 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I used to, but we're talking nearly 4 years ago, before I even started. What a very cute avi and amazing looking text she had as well.

Avey
January 16th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Nah, they're are some awesome people here, but I don't find myself attracted to them.

wakachamo
January 16th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I'll bet you all have a die-hard crush on me.

Pazuzu
January 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM

I do, your tasty chicken wings are too hard to resist. D;

Signomi
January 16th, 2009, 11:27 AM

Oh yeah, I'm totally hot for you and your fowl flesh. Your moistness leaves my tongue watering for a taste, and your scent pampers my nose with an incredible sensation. I feel as if I could hold you close and plunge my fork into the depths of that tasty morsel you call skin.

As for the topic of infatuation, I do remember having little crushes here and there on one or two people, but that was a while back in the past. It's practically an impossibility for me to have a crush nowadays.

Cheesymitten
January 16th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Not telling ;) i'm saying nothing partly because i go red when someone makes a thread like this (i'm not saying this is a stupid thread)....
Yeah there are some really nice people who get chatty ect and are great friends i say keep the freinds ! :3

Aizuke
January 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I have a crush on you Derrick.

Gold. XD

And yeah, I've had previous crushes before. Nothing too major though. Just people that seemed to catch my eye.
That I got attached to easily.

Now I don't have "e-crushes" on people anymore, having a boyfriend and all I don't need to. (b'-')b

Patchisou Yutohru
January 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM
If you know me, it's pretty obvious that I have a crush on someone (or some people) on PC. I don't see it being any different from having a crush on someone in real life. I mean, people could say "You're never going to meet anyone on here, so why have a relationship like that?" but that's a lie. Some people on here do indeed meet at one point in time or another. I mean, I'm going to be meeting a few of my friends here come May. Though, none of those people are people I have a crush on. I just love them in a non-romantic kind of way.

But yeah. I do have a crush on someone here. It used to be more frequent of me fancying someone online, but it grew down to about four. One of them I actually even wouldn't mind living with in the future. But, then again, it'd be kick ass to live with any of my internet buddies because they're all the sex and that's all there is to it.

Ruphire
January 16th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yeah well I wouldn't say I have a crush on anybody. I mean. I don't even know them. (In person)

mystletainn
January 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM
In all seriousness, I do have a crush or two on PC. But not anything serious.

wolf
January 16th, 2009, 12:17 PM
No, I don't, I haven't met them in person! rofl

Harley Quinn
January 16th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Josephine.
Everyone wants to do it with Josephine.

Honest
January 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Hmmmm, a nice question.... WEll, im not telling.......:D

Heres a hint. Which girl do i talk to the most? Maybe i like her, maybe i dont....

TwilightBlade
January 16th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I may become playful/flirty with other guys out of sheer boredom, but I'm definitely interested in this one guy.. It's more than just a little crush~ x3

Yrie
January 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Lol you'll never know xD
Not telling, though from the fact that I hardly get crushes in real life, you should be able to guess whether its a yes or no. I feel awkward around most guys so...yeah...

AtomicoExploda
January 16th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Nope, I don't and... probably never will.

Mitchman
January 16th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Internet crushes are wierd except if they are for people you actually know. Otherwise i have 1 or 2 here on PC. But you will never guess who.

.Socks
January 16th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah. I do.

You'll never guess who.

Candy Christina
January 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Well, no, I don't. I don't have a problem with e-relationships, but I don't have a crush on anyone here.

Lily
January 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Right now, no, and I doubt I ever will.

I used to, though.

Devil's Guitarist
January 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM
well,i'm really lonely.so if anybody wants to chat and to start to knowing better count me in...

Gumball Watterson
January 16th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Seriously, Hellyeah, Exeptionaly I have oneS
Well, I aCtually Had onE, And now I arT paIred up with her.

That girl that was knOwN as Lighhunger and now has a wierd Japanese naME...I think

Gultily, I have a few crushes on other people. I don't know why.

I used to have a crush on (coded for truth) |\/|4|\|4|'1-.'/iinieit

But not anymore, that was some time ago.

or maybe I still do :o

ErickaVolt
January 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I have crush on someone here in PokeCommunity. And I'm not telling. :P

Sorano
January 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE.

lol jokes. I currently do not have an e-crush, or a rl crush. You're all smexy though.

Ruphire
January 16th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Josephine.
Everyone wants to do it with Josephine.

I must say I really do agree!!! ^^

beauty. proletariat
January 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Oh i have a major crush on kishoku <3

Will is so manly

the bitter end.
January 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Not really, no.

The members here are more "Good Friends" then "crushes" to me. Tihs may change in the future though ;D

ハリーセン
January 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM
No. And I'm quite confident I never will have.

Zet
January 16th, 2009, 06:14 PM
yes I do have a crush on someone, but I won't be mentioning who she is here

Sushi.
January 16th, 2009, 06:14 PM
There has been some awesome people here in PC, but no.
I will probably never will, or have a crush anyone here. :X

>Feelings<
January 17th, 2009, 05:20 AM
No, I don't have a crush on anyone at PC. Very predictable though...
It's not impossible to have a crush on someone through the internet, but I just don't.

For me, it's only possible to develop a crush on someone if I know them well.
Unfortunately, I'm not good at all at making friends with people, forget crushes.
Thus my nature on the top-right tells of me... XD lol

Guillermo
January 17th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Oh i have a major crush on kishoku <3

Will is so manly

o_O;

Indeed I do.. she will not be named though. :3

ilu person that will not be named. XD;

.emerald
January 17th, 2009, 05:36 AM
lol.

xD

*Confused*, um... yes?

Is mentioning even a requirement?

s0nido
January 17th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Uh, no. You can't really develop feelings for a person over the internet that way. You can enjoy someone as a friend, or hate someone as an enemy, but you have to actually see the person face to face to develop romantic feelings for that person. I'm sure the crushes developed here at PC were due to the people meeting face to face or just for fun. You can't really develop real crushes over the internet.

Forever
January 17th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Yeah but not gonna say. Since it's... obvious? For those who know me, that is.

Or maybe I just don't wanna say. :3

Eon-Rider
January 17th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I don't have virtual crushes on anyone since it's pretty much meaningless online. ._.

¡No Hablo Inglés!
January 17th, 2009, 07:20 AM
No and I don't think I will for quite a while, if at all. Then again, I've been a member here for less than two months, so I don't really know that many people on the site, especially not enough to form a crush on them.

Signomi
January 17th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Uh, no. You can't really develop feelings for a person over the internet that way. You can enjoy someone as a friend, or hate someone as an enemy, but you have to actually see the person face to face to develop romantic feelings for that person. I'm sure the crushes developed here at PC were due to the people meeting face to face or just for fun. You can't really develop real crushes over the internet.

Uh, what? Who says you can't enjoy the company or just have feelings towards somebody else via online contact? The idea of only being able to develop romantic feelings for someone face to face seems to be irrational assumption. Love shouldn't be dependant primarily on looks or the ability to physically commute with a partner, this boils down to physical attachment and lust, not the very principle of emotional comfortability and attraction. If anything, you know you feel a strong sense of love if you're able to share a firm connection and understanding with somebody else, this could be brought upon merely by conversation and enjoying the time spent with one another, easily done online as well. It is in no way impossible to develop feelings for somebody you happen to get along so well with, I know this happens to be the case for myself and for many people I know in successful relationships.

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 07:34 AM
i kinda do but i dont wanna say =]

Azonic
January 17th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I have the hots for Derk and he knows it.

He should show me his pic soon, though. :o

Eucliffe
January 17th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I honestly can't consider myself having any crushes on anyone here.

Perhaps considering people on here close friends, maybe, but not enough to develop a crush. Maybe someday that will change ;D

parallelzero
January 17th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I like my Low.Key Lokiokimadoki.

...Aka Bell/ Allelujah Haptism.

processr
January 17th, 2009, 05:44 PM

Well, I guess I'm living proof aginst that, then.

Technically I don't have a crush on anyone, because I define a crush as being unfulfilled. I'm actually in a relationship with someone on PC. :3

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM
reason im not saying who i have a crush on is b/c it feels weird cuz its on the internet and on a pokemon message board (no offense)

Camisado
January 17th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Well, I guess I'm living proof aginst that, then.

Technically I don't have a crush on anyone, because I define a crush as being unfulfilled. I'm actually in a relationship with someone on PC. :3
*blush*

I should add, we met on boards previous to PC, and live approximately 100 miles away from each other so meetings IRL aren't too hard =3

But yes, we can tell the grandchildren we met on a Pokémon board /o/

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 05:56 PM
*blush*

I should add, we met on boards previous to PC, and live approximately 100 miles away from each other so meetings IRL aren't too hard =3

seriously ah thats a story for ur kids.

"mom dad whered you guys meet?"

"on a pokemon message board"

evilishan
January 17th, 2009, 05:57 PM
reason im not saying who i have a crush on is b/c it feels weird cuz its on the internet and on a pokemon message board (no offense)

That's perfectly fine, yeah it's a little weird, as for me; I don't have a PokeCrush.

But i have a big crush on Kanon Wakeshima, right now watching the same youtube video for 1 hour now.

Gumball Watterson
January 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM

It's Ok, you're are being safe. Remember the internet is a connection of a computer to all the other computers in the world.

I don't think Mary will be THAT active so... if you can't read leet:

I used to have a crush on Manaphy1128...*brutally murdered*

The reason I don't anymore was because I never really saw her very active for a long time... until I saw she was active like hell in Japanese Entertainment, which I never go to @_@'.

Meh, just like a few people here, I develop crushes by Spidey Senses :D.

*Brutally revived... then killed again XP*

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
That's perfectly fine, yeah it's a little weird, as for me; I don't have a PokeCrush.

But i have a big crush on Kanon Wakeshima, right now watching the same youtube video for 1 hour now.

yay someone understands

so how is this video u r watching

Zorua
January 17th, 2009, 06:00 PM
*blush*

Me and Twilightblade live about....well..it took about 8 hours to go to North Carolina..soo...3 hours away from each other? XD

Yay for closeness! XD

Death_Mande
January 17th, 2009, 06:02 PM
I haven't gotten one for as long as I've been here on PC. I might one day though.

Ikwaylx
January 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I already have feelings for someone, but not on PC. Relationships online can be unfulfilling and somewhat dissatisfying. Not seeing each other often can cause problems too, as I have learnt quite a while ago now. You can tell that I'm a bit stuck up when it comes to relationships, but I'm so lonely :(

Nah, just kiddin'

Considering I'm so new, I don't know enough people to even think about having a crush over someone.

Metatron
January 17th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Uh...Yeah. I used to have a crush on Chikara/Theresa here, but I'm pretty sure she already knew that.

That was a while ago, though. I've since realized that:
A. She was way out of my league
B. Online crushes are lame.
C. No relationship that was built up on 2 people who met from over a pokemon forum will ever work out. Ever.

He should show me his pic soon, though. :o

Yeah, same. It would make tracking him down way easier. Right now, all I know is that he's some Spanish dude named Derrick who lives somewhere in Florida and likes pokemon and...that's about it.

The Post Count
January 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM
I used to. And right now, I do. But I doubt he cares <3

Asmo-deus
January 18th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Erm, no. I don't get that. But I once had an infatuation. Seriously, it was weird. o.o;;

PokemonMichael
January 18th, 2009, 12:13 AM
nope my real life gf would totally freak at me

wakachamo
January 18th, 2009, 08:42 AM
In all seriousness, though, yes, yes I do.
And she feels the same way.
And it's pretty recent.

And that's all I'm gonna say so kindly move on to the next post.

devilicious
January 18th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Me and Twilightblde live about....well..it took about 8 hours to go to North Carolina..soo...3 hours away from each other? XD

Yay for closeness! XD

I live a whole world away from my crush. And I mean it literally: it's a 14 hour difference.

Yay for closeness.

Signomi
January 18th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Annnd since this topic has dived into a discussion twist, I'll go ahead and push it to Other Chat.

~Moved

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Nah i don't have a crush on anyone here or in real life..i just got out of a relationship in summer 2008 so...y'know

Artemis
January 18th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Not really...but does anyone have a crush on me???

:) :D :P

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 18th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I think love can be possible online but it need large amounts of sometimes blind trust, as to expect a serious relation, that is. It needs long amounts of time for it to really settle in, too. That's my opinion.

The net still it's a very unreliable medium to carry on with such thing, however. For all you know, you could think you're dating a sexy, loving girl who shares your interests, when you're really talking to an old, fat and bald man whose wife is cheating on him as he's seeking comfort on Messenger and using a calendar model as his personal image.

But that's just hypothetical... Not that it really happened to anyone I know... XD

Oh, and yeah, I don't have a crush on anyone here.

Cascade'A Stupidity
January 18th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Nope. No special someone here.

Unless, like, someone has a crush on me or something.

Cherrim
January 18th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I've had crushes online in the past--on PC members, at that, but they never went anywhere and, as with all my crushes, if I ignore them long enough, they go away. :D

But then, most of my internet crushes aren't really "omg I want to go out with that person *_*" and more "omg I really want to talk to this person more/get to know them better". Only one of my previous crushes would have been more... idk, relationship-oriented than friendship and that was like 4 years ago lmao.

wakachamo
January 18th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I've had crushes online in the past--on PC members, at that, but they never went anywhere and, as with all my crushes, if I ignore them long enough, they go away. :D

But then, most of my internet crushes aren't really "omg I want to go out with that person *_*" and more "omg I really want to talk to this person more/get to know them better". Only one of my previous crushes would have been more... idk, relationship-oriented than friendship and that was like 4 years ago lmao.

You totally have a crush on me, bb

only not rly. :<

Kyoko
January 18th, 2009, 11:16 AM
But then, most of my internet crushes aren't really "omg I want to go out with that person *_*" and more "omg I really want to talk to this person more/get to know them better".
woooord. that's how I felt about my 'crushes'. they were just really funny people who I loved talking to.

that being said, I've had a couple of small crushes which I got over pretty quickly. I just thought they were fun people who ended up being some of my really close friends, so the feelings deff went away after that XD and because they already knew about it, and because it was a long time ago, I don't see why not posting them. back when I first joined it was a member DestineyOfAsh then Seifer then Cex.

as for online dating, I'm not a fan, but I totally think people can like other people that they met online. not everything has to be face-to-face or whatves.

kissing. raindrops
January 18th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Haha oh boy..
I did have two crushes on PC, and I still talk to them. Except I don't have a crush on one of them anymore, he's just like my major buddy<3 And the other one.. I donnno?! I kinda still like him that way, but overall he's just like a best friend as well. xP

Hurricano
January 18th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I have a crush on myself.

An-chan
January 18th, 2009, 12:29 PM
No, I don't, but that's not to say I couldn't. Technically, I wouldn't have much problems in developing feelings in an environment like this. Heck, I met my fiancée online and on top of being with him for over two years now, I've lived with him for a year. So, yeah, I believe it is possible to develop deep feelings over the internet. Not all internet love is fleeting and vain.

Actually, I don't think we could have ever gotten to know each other outside of internet. Since I'm four years younger than he is, he would have thought of me as an immature kid and I would just have been intimidated by him, because I've always been intimidated by boys older than me. Over the internet, however, I first got to know him and only then found out that he's older than me and a boy. I would have loved him even if he was a girl. Lucky, though, that he wasn't ^-^

Kite Katsumi
January 19th, 2009, 02:24 PM
No, I don't know anyone here D:...except Edel (WeisseEdelweiss) but I'm straight. So..no, not currently.

matt561
January 19th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I have a crush on myself.
Well we all do abit

Id like to change from a maybe to a yes

star88
January 19th, 2009, 02:52 PM
maby i do, maby i don't. i think i might but i am not good at expressing my feelings so i wouldn't really know.

Shining Platinum
January 19th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I really don't think i have a crush on anyone here, i barely know anybody but, there could be someone who likes me.......

devilicious
January 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM
If you barely know anybody, why would they have a crush on you?

♣Gawain♣
January 19th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I used to have one, but she became inactive so there.

Dukey
January 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM
No I haven't.
But as someone said, I'm sure if I knew some of these people irl that I might.

Stronkadonk
January 20th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Not really.
Sometime, maybe.
Dunno.

Heart's Soul
January 20th, 2009, 06:43 PM
People caught my eye, but, really no. That's why I don't have a pair for a year!

Does anyone on me? *sarcasm while being serious*

Haza
January 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM
A lil bit. It just people who I like ti chat with. The only two who seem attractive to me are Ito_Igami and Icicle Dance. No offense but Id probably not thibk the same if I saw you/them in person or in photos.

salmence33
January 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
I don't. You can't tell what anyone looks like.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 01:47 PM
I believe that this thread includes the way they look, and/or their personality.

star88
January 21st, 2009, 01:56 PM
i know i like some one on here now, i was just to shy to say before.

TIC TAC
January 21st, 2009, 02:02 PM
Nope, there's some kick-ass peeps on her though (;

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM
I may have a crush on you, if you have one on me ;D
And I know if you know me, you're definitely INTO me.
Ya...

Persona
January 21st, 2009, 02:56 PM
I have a crush on Derrick/Gilgamesh. He's such a cutie<3

Too bad he's taken by a girl who isn't half the woman I am. :[

wakachamo
January 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM

Because having a crush on someone is based solely on looks.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 02:59 PM
Mhm, as I said above, it can be both looks or personality, and it's what's inside that counts.

Harley Quinn
January 21st, 2009, 03:09 PM

You wouldn't say that if Jessica Simpson was your girlfriend.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 03:23 PM

lolreported
TwilightBlade is awesome.
And, the best part, she doesn't bash people.
EDIT: Lmao, dammit, misleading.
X_X
Good point.

AuraAshley
January 21st, 2009, 03:29 PM
i dont anymore lol why? because i like someone in RL

Zorua
January 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM
lolreported
TwilightBlade is awesome.
And, the best part, she doesn't bash people.
EDIT: Lmao, dammit, misleading.
X_X

Yeah, he was pretty much joking and didn't mean it.

wakachamo
January 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM

Actually, yes I would. I wouldn't date Jessica Simpson even if I was paid to do so.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM
Yeah, BuLady told me.
Now I'm pissed.
I reported that.
Such a fool.

Angela
January 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM
Wow thit thread made it to other chat:D.

Are you a woman? your profile says male o.O

A date with Jessica Simpson, I think one might find that your more likely to have a intelligent conversations with a wall.

I think love can be possible online but it need large amounts of sometimes blind trust, as to expect a serious relation, that is. It needs long amounts of time for it to really settle in, too. That's my opinion.

The net still it's a very unreliable medium to carry on with such thing, however. For all you know, you could think you're dating a sexy, loving girl who shares your interests, when you're really talking to an old, fat and bald man whose wife is cheating on him as he's seeking comfort on Messenger and using a calendar model as his personal image.

But that's just hypothetical... Not that it really happened to anyone I know... XD

Oh, and yeah, I don't have a crush on anyone here.

I don't think love online is possible, you honestly cant claim to know one person if you have never met that person face to face.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 04:39 PM
Ever stop and think that they may find their personality attractive?
And doesn't Adrian show a model of this?

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 04:43 PM
That's why people invented the DSi, so we can do just that! XD

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 04:45 PM
What is that supposed to mean?

Harley Quinn
January 21st, 2009, 04:47 PM
I don't think love online is possible, you honestly cant claim to know one person if you have never met that person face to face.

I know someone who got married over the internet and are still in love.
They're local people.

Edit: Not Adrian, Mence.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 04:48 PM
Who, Chris?
Oh, yeah, 2 people got married because of X-Box Live.
After the Wife gave birth, the baby's cradle was a silver 360 Cradle.
Pretty scary.

Angela
January 21st, 2009, 04:49 PM
I know someone who got married over the internet and are still in love.
They're local people.

Edit: Not Adrian, Mence.
What, well they just really must have been lucky the chances of the happening are probably 1/1000000

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 04:52 PM
What, well they just really must have been lucky the chances of the happening are probably 1/1000000
Opinion.

I know that Chris, but WHOOOOO.
You said Local.

Zorua
January 21st, 2009, 04:53 PM
It's really not that hard to meet someone over the internet, really. Especially if they're around your area/live in your area.

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 04:59 PM
Yeah, that's why I don't have a crush.

Persona
January 21st, 2009, 05:02 PM
Are you a woman? your profile says male o.O

Profiles say a lot of things. ;)

But no, I'm not a chick.

It is possible. But like you said, only as long as you show your complete faith and determination in meeting that special someone in person eventually. Otherwise, everyone's just wasting their time. However, I do think that there is a lot of dishonesty in attractions between people online. Here, we are nothing but a representation of ourselves, and more often than not, this representation isn't completely honest.

Aizuke
January 22nd, 2009, 05:26 AM

Are you saying love has limitations? That just because you haven't seen someone in real life, means you can't love them? Why do we have cameras then, and webcam and all that kind of stuff? The only thing seperating one person from another on the internet is a couple of wires, a computer seen and maybe an ocean or two.

Saying you can't love someone online because you haven't met them face to face, is like saying you can't befriend someone for the same reason. The only thing that stops love is that you can't be "affectionate" with the person you love. But there's nothing stopping you from not going to meet that person. They didn't build planes and ships for no reason. Sure that person might be lying to you, but that's if you think paranoidly. There are some geniuine people on the internet who tell the truth about themselves, and it's sad to think one person would lie to another about love. But really, unless you're a vain kind of person and love people only for their looks and care nothing about personality, then you might as well go join all those other people out there who don't care about anyone but themselves.

As a matter of fact, loving someone online is better than real life. Because you fall in love with the person's personality and character. Loving someone for their looks has no meaning. "Oh I love this person, because they're hot." And in the end, they could turn out to be some person who's mean and selfish. That's why people divorce. That is what love at first sight is, taking in what the person looks like first, and not caring about whether they're the right person for you, have the same ideals as you, share the same interests as you.

Nothing is ever impossible, and I would know all this myself, because I am in an online relationship.

.inLOVE
January 22nd, 2009, 08:15 PM
Yes, I have a crush on someone here. No, it's not obvious, and yes, I have a husband. It's not major either, I'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too hormonal. Especially because of my age.

BTW, Loren wasn't local. Tabby lives in Canada.

Candy Christina
January 23rd, 2009, 09:49 AM
I think having an attraction to someone online is okay, but they could seem to come off as a very nice person here, but then turn out to be the person you didn't think they would be. Some people may have certain mannerisms and quirks about them that you can't actually see when you're online, which could put someone off when and if you ever meet them. That's why I try to kind of avoid online relationships but that's not saying I'm not particularly open to the idea.

I'm glad to see some relationships that started online actually worked out. That might help others that treat online relationships like they're a complete joke to know that they can work if you really love that person. I've never dated online myself before so maybe I'm just getting the wrong idea about it, but this is just how I feel.

And I also agree with Aizuke said, one pro of online relationships is that you fall in love with their personality not the way the look if you haven't seen what they look like already. Although some may change the way they look at that person when they actually do see them though but yeah.

I just thought I'd put my two cents in. :P

helix
January 23rd, 2009, 10:10 AM
I never really had a crush on anybody here, except for perhaps a 'two-day' infatuation with someone a few years ago. I have, however, grown to love someone as a friend and an older brother figure, and that's myriads of times more important to me than a crush. : )

Shedinja8
January 23rd, 2009, 10:18 AM
I did for maybe a day once like a girl I saw online. That is, until I relized it was best friend's sister X_X

emoBill™
January 24th, 2009, 07:46 AM
I've had crushes online before. It's strange because I don't much find myself falling in love with their appearance (or their avatar that 'shows' their appearance) as much as their personality online. The thing is: in real life, I care a lot about peoples' appearances. It's shallow, I know, but it's the truth. Anyway, online, I care more about peoples' personalities.

I mean, yeah, I'm a jerk...I wouldn't date a nerd or something. That's just not the kind of guy I'm attracted to. But not much else stands in the way. It does help if the kid is hot or whatever. Like my current BF, Rogueslay. And yeah, I sound really mean. I know. But I can't really change how I'm attracted to people.

It's funny because when people type, you can tell who's the regular kid off the street and who's the outcast that doesn't have any friends. Mostly because the regular kids will type like 'omg no wayyy me 2' and the outcasts will type in perfect grammar and spelling (such as myself).

Something that interests me about that, though, is that some regular kids can do the perfect spelling thing and some outcasts can do the IM talk. As for me, you might think I'm a computer geek who sits behind the computer all day making hacks and such. Well, I don't. I'm a teenage, Asperger's, emo Jersey girl that has liked Pokemon since she was a little kid :/

So I suppose appearances online can be just as decieving as actual appearances. You might think someone is one way and really they're the opposite. It takes time for me to be able to find someone that I like. There was one guy a couple years ago on SPPf. His name was Xeno Youkai and we were totally in love. We wrote letters back and forth (he lived in Cali and I lived in NJ) and he sent me this beautiful gold locket with a rose on it...and when we were RPing a Digimon RP and I had Guillmon (I forget how to spell his name now...it's been a while), he sent me this electronic one. It must've cost like twenty dollars. And he even let me borrow his Action Replay, all the way from Cali. He sent me a school picture of him to put in the locket and it was just an amazing time for me.

I know everyone says 'lik omg he cood be lik 40 yrs old and lvng w/ his mthr' but I hate that stupid belief. I mean, not everyone online that likes you is a forty-year-old sitting behind a computer with porn magazines stacked in the corner. Sometimes real people with lives actually get online. (Sadly, Xeno disappeared 3 years ago when I got grounded for the longest time ever.)

But I believe Rogue is an actual 16-year-old and that he loves me. I really do. Call me stupid, go ahead. But I've heard some really amazing stories about people who married because they met online, and sometimes those kinds of relationships actually work better than off of cyber-space.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...yes, you need to be careful with online relationships. But not to the point of being totally opposed against them. It's okay if you don't want to ever form one because you want to be safe or whatever. But really, you can't bash the people who are engaging in them. It's their own thing and they love the person. So leave us alone, okay?

That being said, I can't much remember how I started talking about all this. I typed a sentence and suddenly out came all this. Meh, I'm sick and my brain is just vomiting out ideas and thoughts and junk. Disregard this if you wish, but at least hear me out.

Uhm...what was I saying again...?

Rioku_Zanketa
January 24th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Nah, I grew out of doing that. If i'm to be with a girl, I need physical needs satisfied.(no not what you think. A kiss and whatnot actually.) Otherwise it's gonna like....last for about an hour before I grow bored.

EDIT:

It's funny because when people type, you can tell who's the regular kid off the street and who's the outcast that doesn't have any friends. Mostly because the regular kids will type like 'omg no wayyy me 2' and the outcasts will type in perfect grammar and spelling (such as myself).

Lol, oh really? Ya know, perfect grammer can also come to those, who got street smarts or common sense; came in contact with a forum, liked it, and knew that grammer needs to be improved to stay. IMO, that kind of statement sounds alot more ignorant than you think it is. So what would you think I am then...?

matt561
January 24th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Lol, oh really? Ya know, perfect grammer can also come to those, who got street smarts or common sense; came in contact with a forum, liked it, and knew that grammer needs to be improved to stay. IMO, that kind of statement sounds alot more ignorant than you think it is. So what would you think I am then...?

THIS

also i dont think thats true its mostly about peoples manners and shiz' yo?

emoBill™
January 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM

*sigh*

I knew someone would think this. But if you had taken time to actually read the post instead of skim through it looking at random paragraphs, you would have seen:

Something that interests me about that, though, is that some regular kids can do the perfect spelling thing and some outcasts can do the IM talk. As for me, you might think I'm a computer geek who sits behind the computer all day making hacks and such. Well, I don't. I'm a teenage, Asperger's, emo Jersey girl that has liked Pokemon since she was a little kid :/

Disproving the very thing you just accused me of. I'm the kind of girl you would think came off the street. Like I said, I'm actually the emo girl with a strange addiction to poetry, writing songs, and stupid anime. Whereas by the way I type you might think that I'm either a computer geek or a college girl studying English as a major.

It frustrates me when people read into context and don't understand what I am trying to say. Though it's not always their fault. However, I made sure that I put the aforementioned paragraph in. So that one is all on you.

Also, when you're talking about the 'i've outgrown it, I need my physical needs satisified'. There are adults, like I mentioned, who have actually found their match over the Internet and have gone on to get married and have kids. It's not something that only little kids do. And if you only need your 'physical needs satisfied', that sounds like you're being selfish. What about the emotional aspect? Sure, kisses and hugs are nice, but look at the bigger picture. Love is all you need. Love is what keeps up the relationship.
Otherwise, you're just technically a man-whore that spends his time sleeping around with fifty or so girls.

And so you don't take that out of context also, I am not saying you are one. I'm just saying that when someone says they 'only need their physical needs satisfied', they give the impression of one.

Heart's Soul
January 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM

Sigh, how I agree with you. I am a shunned outcast who doesn't have a cell phone, using technology that amazes teachers and the ability to see the past or future. So, now what? I am an outcast who hates IM and the rest of my class (except a few girls and 1, maybe 2 guys) use IM chat even in school work. Yeah, that's mainly it. But, they are regular kids who use normal spelling. That is what interests me, that they have common sense and not a bunch of goop in their brains that stops them from thinking.
But, I am the only one who has mixed thoughts and lack of feelings. Yeah, that's it *evil grin*

kingofjokers
January 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
nope and if you do you better know them in real life

Rioku_Zanketa
January 24th, 2009, 08:08 PM
*sigh*

I knew someone would think this. But if you had taken time to actually read the post instead of skim through it looking at random paragraphs, you would have seen:

Disproving the very thing you just accused me of. I'm the kind of girl you would think came off the street. Like I said, I'm actually the emo girl with a strange addiction to poetry, writing songs, and stupid anime. Whereas by the way I type you might think that I'm either a computer geek or a college girl studying English as a major.

It frustrates me when people read into context and don't understand what I am trying to say. Though it's not always their fault. However, I made sure that I put the aforementioned paragraph in. So that one is all on you.

Also, when you're talking about the 'i've outgrown it, I need my physical needs satisified'. There are adults, like I mentioned, who have actually found their match over the Internet and have gone on to get married and have kids. It's not something that only little kids do. And if you only need your 'physical needs satisfied', that sounds like you're being selfish. What about the emotional aspect? Sure, kisses and hugs are nice, but look at the bigger picture. Love is all you need. Love is what keeps up the relationship.
Otherwise, you're just technically a man-whore that spends his time sleeping around with fifty or so girls.

And so you don't take that out of context also, I am not saying you are one. I'm just saying that when someone says they 'only need their physical needs satisfied', they give the impression of one.

Whoa, you're getting to deep. Perhaps I did skim through paragraphs. sue me. D:

I'm just asking how anyone assumes anything just on one's ability to type. I have no idea what you mean by:

knew someone would think this.
as people intend to put diffrent personalities into their speech, some of which many others will not understand, hence why people(specifically the new peeps) type so simply....simple. This whole thing might go some hardcore flame crap direction and I'm not goin that way. Just wanted to understand how you can think who's who based on typing. I'm really convinced you can't. Not to be rude(not to be rude ever, in fact :O ) but you won't catch a single unique trait about me out of all the posts I've made here in these forums. You will not catch where and how I was raised based on me typing. (I'm sure you'll find the exact opposite though.)

So just a bit of curiosity drawn out of proportion is all. I don't even remember my last post, so perhaps there is alot of wtfness in it.

Saltare.
January 24th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I do.....but Im not telling....

emoBill™
January 25th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Whoa, you're getting too deep. Perhaps I did skim through paragraphs. sue me. D:

I'm just asking how anyone assumes anything just on one's ability to type. I have no idea what you mean by:

I knew someone would think this.

All I was attempting to say was that I knew someone would say 'you can't tell who's who by how they're typing'. Which is why I added the bit about sometimes it's opposite.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I'm just in a really compromising mood when someone says the exact thing I said in an earlier post.

I'm not the Grinch. I'm a nice girl. I just come off as the whole holier-than-thou sometimes to people who don't read my whole post. If they choose to leave out a part (whether on purpose or by accident), it frustrates me. So don't worry about it. I'm guilty of skimming through stuff myself and missing vital information. It happens.

So yeah xP

processr
January 25th, 2009, 09:54 AM
nope and if you do you better know them in real life

How narrow-minded. So what would you have to say to me, given I met my girlfriend through a Pokémon forum (a different forum to this one, mind, though we are both members here)? I hadn't seen her in the flesh when I found out I liked her, but now we're both very happy, having met a couple times and having been talking on webcam every night since the turn of the year or so.

Jeremy
January 25th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't have a crush on anybody, yet sweeties. XD

Soul Eater
January 25th, 2009, 10:09 AM
OMIGAWD THIS THREAD GOES BACK FOUR YEARS. HOW I MISS YOUR MEMORIES AND SUCH. <3333

I-I mean...no, no I don't have a crush on anyone. :'D Only four years ago when this thread was very popular and also totally spammy and fun. <3

How much should I bet that this this thread won't last, by the way? XD It seems to be getting spammy already. :<

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 25th, 2009, 10:13 AM
I've had crushes online before. It's strange because I don't much find myself falling in love with their appearance (or their avatar that 'shows' their appearance) as much as their personality online. The thing is: in real life, I care a lot about peoples' appearances. It's shallow, I know, but it's the truth. Anyway, online, I care more about peoples' personalities.

I mean, yeah, I'm a jerk...I wouldn't date a nerd or something. That's just not the kind of guy I'm attracted to. But not much else stands in the way. It does help if the kid is hot or whatever. Like my current BF, Rogueslay. And yeah, I sound really mean. I know. But I can't really change how I'm attracted to people.

So I suppose appearances online can be just as decieving as actual appearances. You might think someone is one way and really they're the opposite. It takes time for me to be able to find someone that I like. There was one guy a couple years ago on SPPf. His name was Xeno Youkai and we were totally in love. We wrote letters back and forth (he lived in Cali and I lived in NJ) and he sent me this beautiful gold locket with a rose on it...and when we were RPing a Digimon RP and I had Guillmon (I forget how to spell his name now...it's been a while), he sent me this electronic one. It must've cost like twenty dollars. And he even let me borrow his Action Replay, all the way from Cali. He sent me a school picture of him to put in the locket and it was just an amazing time for me.

I know everyone says 'lik omg he cood be lik 40 yrs old and lvng w/ his mthr' but I hate that stupid belief. I mean, not everyone online that likes you is a forty-year-old sitting behind a computer with porn magazines stacked in the corner. Sometimes real people with lives actually get online. (Sadly, Xeno disappeared 3 years ago when I got grounded for the longest time ever.)

But I believe Rogue is an actual 16-year-old and that he loves me. I really do. Call me stupid, go ahead. But I've heard some really amazing stories about people who married because they met online, and sometimes those kinds of relationships actually work better than off of cyber-space.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...yes, you need to be careful with online relationships. But not to the point of being totally opposed against them. It's okay if you don't want to ever form one because you want to be safe or whatever. But really, you can't bash the people who are engaging in them. It's their own thing and they love the person. So leave us alone, okay?

That being said, I can't much remember how I started talking about all this. I typed a sentence and suddenly out came all this. Meh, I'm sick and my brain is just vomiting out ideas and thoughts and junk. Disregard this if you wish, but at least hear me out.

Uhm...what was I saying again...?

I think i..SORT OF get what you mean. :P I don't mind at all when people start online relationships; It's pretty natural for some people these days. I could'nt do it myself, but..y'know i don't mind. When you say "It's funny because when people type, you can tell who's the regular kid off the street and who's the outcast that doesn't have any friends." Well, it isn't really that you can tell who they ARE, per se. It's more of the impression they give off, each member has their own "feel" to them that is amplified by the way they type, avatar and sig, etc. Typing didn't tell anyone that i am a chav, or an emo, and it didn't say that i'm an ordinary guy (who also i might add, has aspergers) who goes and does whatever on a pokémon forum. But i completely understand where your coming from. ^_^ I find relationships in real life easier for me, personally.

Soul Eater
January 25th, 2009, 10:19 AM
I know everyone says 'lik omg he cood be lik 40 yrs old and lvng w/ his mthr' but I hate that stupid belief. I mean, not everyone online that likes you is a forty-year-old sitting behind a computer with porn magazines stacked in the corner. Sometimes real people with lives actually get online. (Sadly, Xeno disappeared 3 years ago when I got grounded for the longest time ever.

omigawd, I know rite? It's true. Not everyone is like that and people seem to always think that. You took those words RIGHT out of my mouth. XD

I mean it's usually pretty obvious when someone lies. They always have a flaw when they say, "Oh, yeah I'm only 15 years old." Some people don't see that flaw and believe the person but I've been in only one relationship where I felt like I was being decieved by this one guy, and that's why I ended up dumping him. He was a very nasty guy behind my back and even tried to flirt with some other girl and I dumped him, blocked him never talked to him again.

But seriously, you could meet a few people that are like that. Sure, but odds are it's just as simple as meeting someone that is telling the truth. There's always a 50/50 chance and sometimes if your careful, you'll either see a flaw in their truth and sometimes you don't, then you know the person isnt faking on you. :3

I hope that made sense. XD

devilicious
January 25th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Kimi! Let's turn this into our new DCC! :P

Now seriously speaking, I absolutely agree with you and Ratiosu.
Internet relationships usually end up stronger than offline relationships because they require more trust. I believe that involving yourself in such trust with someone you can't see or touch is the most beautiful thing the internet has provided us.

Soul Eater
January 25th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Kimi! Let's turn this into our new DCC! :P

Now seriously speaking, I absolutely agree with you and Ratiosu.
Internet relationships usually end up stronger than offline relationships because they require more trust. I believe that involving yourself in such trust with someone you can't see or touch is the most beautiful thing the internet has provided us.

I wish we could. :< It would be awesome if we could bring back the old times but...

Memories are nice and that's all they are. *shrug*

I also think online relationships are better, especially for someone like me. I have mild autism and social phobia...so it makes it easier for me to feel more comfortable around my boyfriend, rather than having to have one offline.

I remember my offline boyfriend I had. I have this mild to moderately high tolerance for touch so having him kiss me and force me to snuggle...well, I didn't really like it and often got away and hung around my parents to avoid it, thinking I was safe.

I didn't feel like he was dangering me, he just didnt understand this whole touch intolerance thing I had and then, i didn't even know it was the autism. DX

But yeah...in my opinion, online relationships make you feel more at ease because you aren't actually smothering that person.

I mean being together at school, all over each other and making out, plus having to date almost everyday? D: Wouldn't that make you feel like you were with your love too often? XD

Amaruuk
January 25th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Though I've never had one on PC, and never will have any e-crushes in the future, it was in fact an e-crush on another unrelated forum that caused me to choose to move where I did when I went off to start college in September of '07, since my school is one that has others like it around the country, and theoretically I could've picked any of them. He and I then dated IRL, but that all flopped, since the forum on which I met him is like the only place on earth he acts social.

Older and wiser as I may be, I'm sure it's still in my nature to develop attachments, but it's been so long even in RL that I'm more of a lone wolf who enjoys the company of others but tries not to rely on it. Also, no matter how honest and true to their character someone is on the internet, you can never know exactly who they are unless you meet them in the flesh. That's why most of my internet socializing was done only with my IRL friends, until they all fell off the planet and/or stopped using IMs. Now I don't even use them anymore. I hang out with my friends in person, and the internet is just a place for me to wander, entertain myself, or even learn things. Having friends on it is a luxury.

Honest
January 27th, 2009, 01:47 PM
OK, ill confess!

I got a soft (Soft? nah not soft) crush on x_xcrissy. She makes me luagh!

matt561
January 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I have a feeling the person i have a crush on also has a crush on me

star88
January 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
matt561 i know the person you have a crush on has a crush on you

matt561
January 28th, 2009, 09:55 AM
matt561 i know the person you have a crush on has a crush on you

I see and who would that person be my dear?

Edit: Screw it I love you Star

star88
January 28th, 2009, 12:01 PM
and i love you too matt :)

matt561
January 28th, 2009, 12:03 PM
*EPIC HUGZ* oh yeah

hugs rule

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 28th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Lol that was an epic way to get paired. XD

I STILL don't have any kind of PC family whatsoever. >.< XD

Franceschi
January 28th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Okay people, you're getting way off topic. Stick with it, please.

Uh, I used to - as my last post now dictates. I'm pretty fickle, so usually my crushes fizzle out quickly.
I can safely say I've only had one crush via PC. It was barely anything, and the sickness had a lot to do with me not being prepared for my 'feelings'. I do have soft spots for some of my friends - one in particular - but I don't have a crush on anyone. :3

Honest
January 29th, 2009, 12:51 PM
OK, ill confess!

I got a soft (Soft? nah not soft) crush on x_xcrissy. She makes me luagh!

OK, my feelings are getting WAY stronger!

~MasterMind~
January 29th, 2009, 02:05 PM
maybe >_>
but of course it's only because i like there personality
but still iam not telling ;)

chanchimi
January 29th, 2009, 05:33 PM
No, I do not. I've never actually had a crush on anyone.

h POKE
January 29th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Crush? Certainly not here, and not in the outside world either. If I like a girl, I just tell them. I don't waste my time staring blankly at them or generally being awkward.

Sublime
January 30th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Mmm. After reading through this thread, I noticed how many people said no because they havn't met them. That has to be one of the most shallow things I have ever heard. Remember the phrases "Beauty is only skin deep?" and "It's what's on the inside that counts?" Yea, those come into play here.

I personally think an online relationship is just as possible as a real life one. Hell, it might even be better; mainly due to the fact that their would be minimal judging of appearance, which we all seem to due to our partner. I personally don't plan to have an online relationship. Mainly because most of my friends live too far away, and I'm not much of a stickler for long-distance relationships.

*Puts two pennies into topic*

Amaruuk
January 30th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Mmm. After reading through this thread, I noticed how many people said no because they havn't met them. That has to be one of the most shallow things I have ever heard. Remember the phrases "Beauty is only skin deep?" and "It's what's on the inside that counts?" Yea, those come into play here.

I personally think an online relationship is just as possible as a real life one. Hell, it might even be better; mainly due to the fact that their would be minimal judging of appearance, which we all seem to due to our partner. I personally don't plan to have an online relationship. Mainly because most of my friends live too far away, and I'm not much of a stickler for long-distance relationships.

*Puts two pennies into topic*
I will just say I've had an IRL relationship that started as an online one, though on a different forum. Looks had nothing to do with it. He was just a much better person online than IRL, because it turned out he lived in his mom's basement and refused to be social, and the only place he had any sort of reputation or friends was that forum I found him on.

This, of course, isn't always the case with online relationships, but the point is not everyone who says "no because I haven't met them" is talking about looks.

I've already said I don't have a PC crush, but I've also said I've quit having IRL crushes, too. Recently though, I've got a crush on a dude in one of my classes... whoopsie >.>

Melody
January 30th, 2009, 09:10 AM
While at this moment in time, I have no one here at PC that I have a crush on, It's not impossible for me to develop a crush here and there....

Though usually they aren't strong enough to be mentioned even in a thread like this because I'm over them within a few days. I really don't feel as close to PC as I used to, though I still love coming here, so it's a bit harder than it used to be to pick up a crush.

I have had a couple crushes in the past though. While they're uncommon, they aren't impossible for me

Razer302
January 30th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I remember this thread from over a year ago. Got me with my Ex girlfriend. :/

So yes I have had a crush on someone here but now that thing just isn't for me. I try to stick with the real life although there is one right now but that will just be a simple crush so might aswell get over that.

deliriouspurple
January 30th, 2009, 08:04 PM
no I don't have one. or I have one...

Aether
January 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I used to, a long long time ago. Not anymore though.

Megaera
February 1st, 2009, 05:48 AM
I have one but today nah. I don't really like crushes tough.

Honest
February 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Even though, i like her, I hear people say that its usless to like someone over the internet. I tell them to shut up. But Im not so sure anymore.... I still like/love/whatever her, but im getting confused...

processr
February 15th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Even though, i like her, I hear people say that its usless to like someone over the internet. I tell them to shut up. But Im not so sure anymore.... I still like/love/whatever her, but im getting confused...

To be honest it would depend on a few factors. The distance between you - is it feasible for the two of you to meet, or would any relationship pursued be purely Internet-based? The strength of your feelings - if you have a crush on someone but think there may be more luck for you with people closer to home, then it probably isn't a brilliant idea. Willpower - are you willing to make any relationship work?

There are others, but it can be done - I'm in a happy relationship with Camisado, having met her over the Internet. I hope all goes well for you.

Honest
February 15th, 2009, 04:28 PM
To be honest it would depend on a few factors. The distance between you - is it feasible for the two of you to meet, or would any relationship pursued be purely Internet-based? The strength of your feelings - if you have a crush on someone but think there may be more luck for you with people closer to home, then it probably isn't a brilliant idea. Willpower - are you willing to make any relationship work?

There are others, but it can be done - I'm in a happy relationship with Camisado, having met her over the Internet. I hope all goes well for you.

Thanks dude, that cleared me up big-time. Im willing if she is. So my answer [to the thread] is still yes!

~ Yukishii
February 15th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Not at all.
I don't mind internet relationships, though.

ChrisTom
January 23rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
I think this thread is very interesting. It shows how much people are willing to express their opinions about love, even at the cost of losing it. I'm sure the people on this thread admitting it, probably think that their crush won't look at this (I find this ironic. If you hope they have a crush on you, they would come to this thread). I've had few crushes. Once on a girl from Illinois who luck would have it was named Aiko (It's Japanese for "The beloved one"). I also had a crush on a girl who only liked me because I can rap (I always hated how people at that school thought I was weird for being caucasian, and having the ability to rap).

The point is, is that crushes are good, but I've never liked the Idea of finding love on the internet. I worry about 2 things in that instance;

Location,

And How some people look different then how they type.

Now I don't mean general appearance. Once a person in a chatroom thought I was a 25 year old, female college graduate. I'm a 13 year old, male homeschooler. Because of this (Oh, and predators) that I don't like internet relationships.

So, I'm sure from this long rant, that you've concluded that I do NOT have a crush on any person in these forums.

That is all-

Chibi-chan
January 23rd, 2010, 07:20 PM
Major bump here; sorry.