PDA

View Full Version : Question...

*hikaru
January 17th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Oh goodness, sorry if this is a noob question and is in the wrong spot... but I don't want to break rules.

I want to post my dA {deviantART} link somewhere on here and have people talk with me about it, but the gallery's only for actual image posts.. right?

So, where would I post it? ;o;

Thanks for the help.. <3

Archer
January 17th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Oh goodness, sorry if this is a noob question and is in the wrong spot... but I don't want to break rules.

I want to post my dA {deviantART} link somewhere on here and have people talk with me about it, but the gallery's only for actual image posts.. right?

So, where would I post it? ;o;

Thanks for the help.. <3

You can link to it in your signature.
The only space where you are permitted to advertise is your signature.

Aizuke
January 17th, 2009, 06:14 AM
You can post your DA here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159060), not sure about a discussion though.

THIRTY-SIX
January 17th, 2009, 08:17 AM
If you want individual art pieces discussed, commented on and criticised, you can post them in the Art section. Just link the specific art you want discussed.

Loki
January 17th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Adding to the aforementioned~

If you really want your dA link up here, then the only place to go is the Deviant Meet sticky thread in the Art Gallery.

Discussions mean that you need to do what It was funny when I typed it said, but if you post up all the pieces you want discussed via img code, then it's fine with me if you add your deviantart link afterwards.

And Archer, we don't count deviantart links as advertising. ;>