PDA

View Full Version : need help with a game

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 07:25 AM
so my grandma is giving me 55 dollars to get what ever game i want for the Xbox 360. there are two games i want; infinite undiscovery or Fable 2. I dont know which one i would rather buy. In your opinion, which one should i get?

Akeraz
January 17th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I've heard a few bad things about Infinite Undiscovery.
But I haven't actually played it.
But I do have Fable 2, and would Highly Recommend it.

Morkula
January 17th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Infinite Undiscovery is $40 now and probably stands a good chance of dropping even further soon. It's got a pretty mixed reception from critics, and the first couple hours are apparently pure agony, so I'd probably lean toward Fable II out of those, and get IU later.

Aren't there any other games you might want? There are a ton of great games on the 360, a few of which are pretty similar to the two you're looking at. What games do you have already?

Fenrir Reki
January 17th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I reccomend you get Fable II because it is worth the money, very fun to play. I don't know much about infinite discovery, but I reccomend you get Fable II. :)

AuraAshley
January 17th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Infinite Undiscovery is $40 now and probably stands a good chance of dropping even further soon. It's got a pretty mixed reception from critics, and the first couple hours are apparently pure agony, so I'd probably lean toward Fable II out of those, and get IU later.

Aren't there any other games you might want? There are a ton of great games on the 360, a few of which are pretty similar to the two you're looking at. What games do you have already?

i have bully scholarship addition, prince of persia, sonic unleashed, and sega tennis. i rly want IU and fable two but cant decide between the 2