PDA

View Full Version : I know where you live.....The Conway Fanclub!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
January 17th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Well, its time we celebrated the stalkerish awesomeness of one of the anime's newest characters - Conway!

Rules
- Talk is restricted to Conway
- Follow all PC rules
- If you want to join, just post here asking and a member of the club will approve you. Any member of the club may approve waiting members.
- BE NICE!

So, let get chatting, about this awesome stalker dude!

Member list
- I Laugh at your Misfortune!
- Ambellina
- Melodyfree
- Alakazam17
- Tsukasa-Sama

Ambellina
January 17th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Hahaha! I was wondering when this would pop up. I'd like to join please

Melodyfree
January 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM
YESYESYES. <3 I love this creepy awesome dude more than any of the main cast (except for Max, who's pretty much next to Conway on my all time fave list)

Join pl3x? :]

January 18th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Yay, two members already! You are accepted!

On a strange note of conversation, has Conway chippied Dawn, like a pet? he runs into them way too much...
o.O

Ambellina
January 18th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Haha! I know! It's a bit weird that he just pops up in random places. He might've put a chip on her hat or something

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 06:16 AM
He's probably a nerd ninja.

Or maybe he's been working with his equally if not slightly less creepy, [much] younger twin brother Max who totally chipped Ash back in Hoenn. The pokenav has a built-in GTS TRACKER.
And now the ninja nerd twins keep in touch through telecommunication while Max gives Conway the coordinates of the twerps' location so he can go make everyone's day a little creepier (and so Max can get Conway to shut the hell up about never getting laid).

[/conspiracy]

Alakazam17
January 18th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Haha! I know! It's a bit weird that he just pops up in random places. He might've put a chip on her hat or something I lol'd at that, XD. Though it'd be awesome if it turned out to be true.

And yes, I shall be joining here. Conway has become one of my favourite anime characters, and I hope he sticks around for awhile longer. Nerds FTW! :D

January 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Yay, fresh blood! I mean...a new member! huzzah!

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Is there any fanart of Conway at all? D:
I've only found one.

January 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM
*does a quick search*

nope, I only found one picture...and It wasn't exactly 'suitable'

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Well that's disheartening.
Conway needs moar creepy stalker love.
</3

January 18th, 2009, 09:02 AM
lol, I'd make fanart...but you'd probably just cry at my lack of talent :<

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 09:07 AM
xD However bad your skills may be, mine are worse, especially when it comes to drawing dudes; I can guarantee you that.

Now...we need a topic to discuss really badly. So...
When and where do you think we'll see Conway again?

Because I'm thinking Sunnyshore.
Beaches are notorious for having a large number of creepy stalkers at a time.

January 18th, 2009, 10:24 AM
I reckon we might see him appear at one of Dawn's contests, cause , y'know, he stalks her. Hmm...I wonder...*goes to Bulbapedia*

HeatTag Shipping, is apparently the name for it, though its almost certainly one-way. I wonder where the name comes from.

Alakazam17
January 18th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I think we'll see him at one of the future contests, for sure. Probably even as a contestant-just so he can be closer to Dawn. :D

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 11:17 AM
HeatTag Shipping, is apparently the name for it, though its almost certainly one-way. I wonder where the name comes from.
It was supposed to be HeartTagshipping, but the submitter made a typo.
At least, that's what I remember someone saying on Bulbagarden back when the Hearthome Tag Team thing was aired.

I think we'll see him at one of the future contests, for sure. Probably even as a contestant-just so he can be closer to Dawn.Ooh, I'd really like to see that. Maybe we'd get to see more of his pokemon, because all I've seen are Slowking and Heracross.

January 18th, 2009, 01:35 PM
apparently, we've seen an Aggron?

But that's by bulbapedia so they may be referring to episodes which have yet to be dubbed.

HeartTag makes a lot more sense :D

Melodyfree
January 18th, 2009, 01:41 PM
HOLY SHIZZNITS HE HAS AN AGGRON? O_____O
Respect points: +10,000

Ambellina
January 19th, 2009, 06:53 AM
HOLY SHIZZNITS HE HAS AN AGGRON? O_____O
Respect points: +10,000

Haha! Seriously! Thats pretty awsome ^^

Melodyfree
January 19th, 2009, 07:02 AM
I really do want to see what the rest of his team is like though, assuming he has a team of 6.
It'd be hilarious if half of his team was badass, then half was all cutesy.

Alakazam17
January 19th, 2009, 09:49 AM
I assume he'll be participating in the Sinnoh League, so we'll be sure to see his complete team by then, if not much earlier. ^^

January 22nd, 2009, 06:21 AM
it could go anywhere, with his team. I mean, Harley had a cacturne, a banette...and a wigglytuff. Anyway, back to Conway - I really hope we see this supposed aggron soon...like, ash challenges him to a battle:
"Go pikachu!
"Pipi!"
"Go Aggron!"
"GRRROOOWWRRRRRRR!"
"Oh sh-"

.inLOVE
January 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM
Yah I wanna join the White and Nerdy, I mean Conway, fanclub! He is so awesome!

January 25th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Huzzah another member, maybe we can stay on the front page now *gives evils to all*

I've thought of something. Has it actually been confirmed what exactly Conway is, as in trainer/breeder/co-ordinator etc ? We haven't seen him in any gym battles, contests or anything like that. In fact, we've only seen him at the summer school and the Hearthome Tag battle contest. This means...nothing, unfortunately, as Ash (trainer), Dawn (co-ordinator) and Brock (breeder) participated in both of these.

I'm going to guess trainer though ;)

Melodyfree
January 25th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I'm also guessing trainer, but both training and creepy coordinating would be awesome...and quite the lulz, actually. It'd be especially hilarious if he were to wipe the floor with Dawn in a contest.

Damn, now I want Conway to have a ghost-type.
A creepy ghost-type!

Alakazam17
January 25th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Haha, welcome to the club, Tsukasa-sama! :D

I'm pretty sure he's a battler, though I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to be a coordinator and/or a breeder as well. In fact, he may just be aiming towards all three. XD

January 25th, 2009, 10:31 AM
hmmm, i can almost imagine him competing in contests purely to get up close and personal with Dawn ;)