PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I've noticed, not only the errors but PC's sudden drop in speed.

Steve, what's going on? ;;

Tyrantrum
January 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I noticed it too, but the speed is increasing again for me. :3

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah same here, thankfully.

How long will it last? :O I'd like to know what happened though because I don't think PC has ever crashed that much before. o_o

God
January 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
It's a bit crappy for me, but it's slowly increasing, I think.

Edit: Profile problem solved.

Sublime
January 17th, 2009, 01:18 PM
PC seems to just be having server issues.

Seems fine for now though.

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:19 PM
It's a bit crappy for me, but the main thing is that I can't access my profile.

I tried to just now and I realized it lagged more. O.o

Rukario
January 17th, 2009, 01:20 PM
too many connections.. not sure if its just super busy or someone is attacking us.. we're dealing with it as best we can.

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:24 PM
So you're saying we might be getting hacked? o_o That's not good if its true. D: It seems like PC always has to be a target for hackers. >_<

Sublime
January 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM
too many connections.. not sure if its just super busy or someone is attacking us.. we're dealing with it as best we can.

Could it really be someone attacking? Or was that sarcasm?

Cause when the site crashed at first we had the usual number of around 400 users and or guests.

Eucliffe
January 17th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Well... Please, take your time! ><' We can do other things besides talk on PC, right?

But yeah. I hope it's not too major of a problem, and that it'll be fixed sooner or later.

This may sound kinda selfish, but I'm just thankful it wasn't just me who was having this kind of problem. I thought it was just happening to me because I'm using IE6... ^^'

Josephine
January 17th, 2009, 01:27 PM
PC was just one big DBE for a long time, it seems fine now though.

Presea
PC is lagging on my end as well, but I've seen PC take more users then this, so it could be some form of a DDOS.. Or just issues with the server itself. o.o;

Rukario
Well... Please, take your time! ><' We can do other things besides talk on PC, right?

But yeah. I hope it's not too major of a problem, and that it'll be fixed sooner or later.

This may sound kinda selfish, but I'm just thankful it wasn't just me who was having this kind of problem. I thought it was just happening to me because I'm using IE6... ^^'

IE6? OH NO

so that's why everything broke.

Soul Eater
Could it really be someone attacking? Or was that sarcasm?

Cause when the site crashed at first we had the usual number of around 400 users and or guests.

Yeah, I noticed that too and that was really weird. Usually it takes a while for people to refresh after you refresh it a few times. >_<

I hope its not an attacker though. DX

Serene: Don't worry, it wasn't just you. I thought was me at first so I'm bugging Went on MSN. XD

Edit: lol @ steve. iknorite? XD

Asa
January 17th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I couldn't log in for more than an hour,but everything is fine now.

Kazukii
January 17th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Everythings been fine for me today =]

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah, maybe it was just the database. After all, PC is know for its random errors and it always have to have one sometime. XD

Jorah
January 17th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Oh, I thought it was my computer when I couldn't get on at all. Good to know it's not just me XD

Oh, I thought it was my computer when I couldn't get on at all. Good to know it's not just me XD But it's still going horribly slow

Rukario
January 17th, 2009, 01:39 PM
ALSO for all of you..
DON'T KEEP REFRESHING WHEN ITS SLOW OR NOT RESPONDING!!

that just makes it worse.

Soul Eater
January 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM
If we don't refresh, how will we even know if it comes back? o_o

Rukario
January 17th, 2009, 01:43 PM
err..

ok, don't refresh every 10 seconds.. wait a minute or 3 before next refresh.

processr
January 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM
What should you do? Don't obsess over the status of a website. >>;

MudMast
January 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM
err..

ok, don't refresh every 10 seconds.. wait a minute or 3 before next refresh.
Yeah, I was checking for 10 or so. minutes before I gave up (With a few minutes gap between ofcoarse), because the whole site had just crashed for 2 hours.