PDA

View Full Version : MY HISTORY TEACHER ARRESTED

darkrai28
January 18th, 2009, 06:34 AM
heres the link to read it

http://www.woai.com/mostpopular/story/Mother-Found-Nude-Photos-of-Teacher-on-Daughters/iRk_shrlNkyHIMTCuv1tnQ.cspx

Josephine
January 18th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Funny?

What's wrong with you? o.o'
That girl has probably been scarred for the rest of her life and you're laughing?

Kazukii
January 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
That's awful. There are some sick people out there.

darkrai28
January 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
.... shes not scared, she had sex with him twice, why would she be scared.....

Aizuke
January 18th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Your sense of humour amazes me.

And he said scarred, not scared.

And she would be scarred because she was violated and since he sexually assaulted her, meaning he raped her or something along those lines.

Kazukii
January 18th, 2009, 06:45 AM
She's been sexually abused twice. Thats enough to scar someone for life. She'll probably be really timid from now onwards.

darkrai28
January 18th, 2009, 06:48 AM
scared? when i saw her at school she wasn't even timid. She told me he set him up, and i said that was wrong. I tried to report it but i had no witnesses and had no proof.. So no one believed me.

that really pissed me off, and i might go to court

Josephine
January 18th, 2009, 06:50 AM
SCARRED.

Jeez, take some time to freakin' read someone's post. D8

Aizuke
January 18th, 2009, 06:50 AM
..ugh.

We're not saying she's scared.

SCARRED. Like scarred for life. Need a definition?

scarred
adjective

1. deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury; "Could her scarred mind ever be free of fear?"

the bitter end.
January 18th, 2009, 06:51 AM
k, well, it's enough to potentially scar someone for life, it's possible that she won't be, but she would have to have an INCREDIBLY strong will to do so.

darkrai28
January 18th, 2009, 06:52 AM
i thought u guys said scared. man am i such a dumbass 0.o

Kazukii
January 18th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Seriously, if this girl wants to continue with this Paedo then either she's been brainwashed by him or theres just something wrong with her.

darkrai28
January 18th, 2009, 06:54 AM
well i bet thats the only time she'll get some

Josephine
January 18th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Seriously? You're STILL making jokes?

You actually disgust me.

Kazukii
January 18th, 2009, 07:07 AM

Your sense of humor is just shameful.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
January 18th, 2009, 07:37 AM
scared? when i saw her at school she wasn't even timid. She told me he set him up, and i said that was wrong. I tried to report it but i had no witnesses and had no proof.. So no one believed me.

You're saying she deliberately left the pictures on her phone to get him into trouble? If that's true, you need to tell the police, even if you don't have any proof. Otherwise, you coukd end up being guily of 'obstructing the cause of justice' or something like that.

Amachi
January 18th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Uhhh... so she left the photos on there why? To me it seems that she wanted to keep them there, otherwise she would have deleted them straight away or immediately presented them to some sort of authority.

And the use of sexual assault could very well be misleading, since we're reading it as "rape" but the term could have been used because she is still a child. For all we know she very well may have bumped uglies with the teacher willingly, and I wouldn't doubt that. She's probably just as much to blame and not innocent at all.

The teacher is still an idiot though.

Rellyms
January 18th, 2009, 07:56 AM
You're saying she deliberately left the pictures on her phone to get him into trouble? If that's true, you need to tell the police, even if you don't have any proof. Otherwise, you coukd end up being guily of 'obstructing the cause of justice' or something like that.

You do know she's a minor right ? So it really doesn't matter if she set him up he's still wrong in many ways.

An-chan
January 18th, 2009, 08:11 AM
If the girl has nude pictures of him in her cell phone, the man couldn't possible have taken those pictures, right?

I'm not claiming to know anything about this, but I believe it's not fair to automatically assume the girl is a victim. That might indeed be the case, but why couldn't she have free-willingly had sex with her teacher? I personally know of some 15-year-old girls who had "boyfriends" almost ten years older than themselves, and they were doing everything 100% free-willingly. Not that I don't think there's something severely wrong in that kind of stuff, but I think it's unfair to always assume the man is a criminal and has forced the woman/girl to do everything. I think it's highly unfair to just assume the girl is a victim...

Although, even if the girl was willing to have sex with her teacher, that doesn't mean the teacher should say yes. He knew he was jeopardizing his job and his reputation and he did wrong when he had sex with the girl. He's a teacher, for cying out loud, and you'd think a teacher would know better than to have sex with underaged girls. No matter how you look at it, he is obviously a criminal and cannot continue working as a teacher.

All I'm saying is that the girl wasn't necessarily a victim.

If that's true, then she most definitely isn't a victim. I doubt the police would believe the man, though, even if he said he didn't force her to do anything. Then again, he might indeed have forced her to have sex with him. You never know who's lying. People will believe the girl anyway.

Ah, what an unfair world this is.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
January 18th, 2009, 08:15 AM
That's true, but if she deliberately set him up to get him into trouble, the police might want to know.

Mr. Epic
January 18th, 2009, 08:44 AM
This is definitely a WTF thread!

I can't believe you were a part of this and then posted a thread about it here.

wakachamo
January 18th, 2009, 08:54 AM

And I'll bet the only time you'll get some is when you jack off to this article.

I hope natural selection deals with you, you sick life tragedy.

Yamikarasu
January 18th, 2009, 08:57 AM
That is terrible. This sort of thing has happened twice at my school with two different teachers. It's insane to think that someone you know would be a freaking pedophile, let alone someone you respect like a teacher.

And yes, it is the guy's fault if he is over 18. Sure there is a possibility that he was set up, and if he was then the court system "should" figure that out. And he is still innocent until proven guilty.

Starway
January 18th, 2009, 09:01 AM
What kind of humor is this? What is wrong with you? -.-

Barney.
January 18th, 2009, 09:46 AM
You're a very sick child...also read a book -.-

Get some vocab.

Trap-Eds
January 18th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm not claiming to know anything about this, but I believe it's not fair to automatically assume the girl is a victim. That might indeed be the case, but why couldn't she have free-willingly had sex with her teacher? I personally know of some 15-year-old girls who had "boyfriends" almost ten years older than themselves, and they were doing everything 100% free-willingly. Not that I don't think there's something severely wrong in that kind of stuff, but I think it's unfair to always assume the man is a criminal and has forced the woman/girl to do everything. I think it's highly unfair to just assume the girl is a victim...

Yeah, I never understood that either. If someone has sex with a minor, and there is no violence or abuse involved, then is it really that bad?

Although, even if the girl was willing to have sex with her teacher, that doesn't mean the teacher should say yes. He knew he was jeopardizing his job and his reputation and he did wrong when he had sex with the girl. He's a teacher, for cying out loud, and you'd think a teacher would know better than to have sex with underaged girls. No matter how you look at it, he is obviously a criminal and cannot continue working as a teacher.

Hmmm...well when you look at it that way....it's still wrong that they had sex.

Darkrai28, are you sure that that girl isn't or wasn't scared or scarred for life? Heck, I would. I would never look at school the same way again. :\

AtomicoExploda
January 18th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Gosh, thats bad, first I ever heard of it and I wouldn't expect that to ever happen but... it did, I wonder what crazy thing will happen next?

Mitchman
January 18th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Can you post a working link please? I mean its not working. Anyway wow from reading the posts it seems something pretty strange.

Capt. Couch
January 18th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Something similar to this happened in my school district a few years ago. I don't quite remember the full details.

And for Christ's sake, leave the kid alone. I don't find his sense of humor to be particularly tasteful either, but let him be. Whatever flaming you give him won't change him.

processr
January 18th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I never understood that either. If someone has sex with a minor, and there is no violence or abuse involved, then is it really that bad?

Two words: statutory rape. The girl is too young to give consent in the eyes of the law, so it's technically sexual harrassment.

bubblewrap
January 18th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Oh, this sortof reminds me of when my teacher told us a story about someone she knows who threw his car keys to a student to ask her to get something from his car for a science experiment, and it hit her in the eye.

Oh, another thing. My friends used to go to this one elementary school where this one crazy teacher threw a chair at a kid. He's in anger management now.

Man of Faith
January 18th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I couldn't get the article to load. So how old is this girl? Oh... Got it... 15!

People with pedophilia have fantasies, urges or behaviors that involve illegal sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger)

The term EPHEBOPHILIA is the sexual attraction to adolescents (typically teenagers).

Sorry... Pet peeve

s0nido
January 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Don't make jokes about it!!!
It was horrible! Imagine the girl being your sister or cousin or daughter or something like that! I bet you wouldn't like it at all!

PS: Please don't use inappropriate themes in the forums. I don't think this thread should've been put up.

Merzbau
January 18th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I believe that minors can have sex drives too.
I don't know whether or not the teacher seduced her or brainwashed her.
But to throw out the possibility she wanted it is rather hasty.

To say someone's sick because they don't automatically assume the girl to be an angel and a victim is stupid too.

Gulpin
January 18th, 2009, 02:05 PM
This is similar to what just happened to my elementary school. My former music teacher, who quit at the start of this year, raped someone. He raped a male, undercover police officer. He was arrested.

Haza
January 18th, 2009, 02:16 PM
So you know her? Did you think that teacher would do something like that?

True Reign
January 18th, 2009, 05:19 PM
It's wrong for a male adult to have illegal sexual intercourse with a young woman (age fifteen). Even if she wanted to have sex with him, it's still illegal since she doesn't have say in the law because she is fifteen. The term rape could be used here - They should create a new term for a young male/female who wants to have sex with an adult. I think they should called it Aspired Rape.

Man of Faith
January 18th, 2009, 05:52 PM
-[JD]-, it's called "statutory rape"

Sexual intercourse with a person who has not reached the age of consent even if both parties participate willingly

True Reign
January 18th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Oh, I see. I didn't even know they had a term for it as this doesn't happen very often (although it does as you've seen this thread).

Amachi
January 18th, 2009, 06:06 PM
-;4292324']Oh, I see. I didn't even know they had a term for it as this doesn't happen very often (although it does as you've seen this thread).

hahahahahaha, doesn't happen very often, right.

Ruphire
January 18th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Oh my.. I can't believe people these days. I feel bad for that girl. She's going to be SCARRED for life.

beauty. proletariat
January 19th, 2009, 04:17 AM
:| I dont see how the hell she'd be scarred if she had naked pics of him on her fone :|

He's just like every other bf a girl can have and mess around with :/

She wont be scarred because she made the decision. Rather, Her parents would be scarred

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 19th, 2009, 07:45 AM
What if she regrets the decision? =/ it'd be REALLY wrong to assume that off the bat. The government can't know the exact details of every crime, whether they wanted it to happen or not etc. That's why we have the term statutory rape, among other harrasment terms that have similar guidelines.

sanny the hedgehog
January 19th, 2009, 07:50 AM
dude what kind of school are you going to?! i mean your teacher got arrested for... doing stuff, with the students! ever think about changing school?

processr
January 19th, 2009, 09:27 AM
-;4292231']It's wrong for a male adult to have illegal sexual intercourse with a young woman (age fifteen). Even if she wanted to have sex with him, it's still illegal since she doesn't have say in the law because she is fifteen. The term rape could be used here - They should create a new term for a young male/female who wants to have sex with an adult. I think they should called it Aspired Rape.

Would seven replies ago have been an appropriate time to say read the bloomin' thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4291503#post4291503)?

I'd like to repeat a few people's concerns over whether this girl would actually be 'scarred for life', or whichever term you wish to use. The comments made by the girl's family and other parents in the area seem to be twisting the words of the story, saying that they had "no idea their kids were in danger". As far as I can tell no sexual assault has taken place (except for the aforementioned statutory rape), and the girl seems to have willingly had this relationship, or at least given what she considered to be consent (but of course is not consent in the eyes of the law). That the girl seems to have kept these nude photos of the teacher on her phone would support this notion. She may be angry that their relationship was discovered, and I'd imagine that the girl's family will attempt to change her opinion of the man. Most likely they will succeed, and she will eventually have no positive feelings for the man, possibly coming to regret her actions. I wouldn't say that she was 'scarred for life', but I'm fairly confident she will, at some point or another, regret what she's done with this man.

Spinor
January 19th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Holy Crap! Someone is more concerned about the teacher rather than the poor student that is probably scarred for life :/.

Darkrai28, I don't know how that is possible, but if I were you, I would be more concerned on the victim student. She was under the age of consent, which I believe in Texas it was 17, she was just 15.

That is a very big crime you know. I'm not very sure about laws, but you should have reported to high Police authorities, not just the school staff. I am not sure, but there may be custody for... I don't remember the word, but it was something to do with not helping keep law :/.

Just good luck if you end up in that Purgatorious area called court. And please don't be so immature.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 19th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Would seven replies ago have been an appropriate time to say read the bloomin' thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4291503#post4291503)?

I'd like to repeat a few people's concerns over whether this girl would actually be 'scarred for life', or whichever term you wish to use. The comments made by the girl's family and other parents in the area seem to be twisting the words of the story, saying that they had "no idea their kids were in danger". As far as I can tell no sexual assault has taken place (except for the aforementioned statutory rape), and the girl seems to have willingly had this relationship, or at least given what she considered to be consent (but of course is not consent in the eyes of the law). That the girl seems to have kept these nude photos of the teacher on her phone would support this notion. She may be angry that their relationship was discovered, and I'd imagine that the girl's family will attempt to change her opinion of the man. Most likely they will succeed, and she will eventually have no positive feelings for the man, possibly coming to regret her actions. I wouldn't say that she was 'scarred for life', but I'm fairly confident she will, at some point or another, regret what she's done with this man.

Hear hear. ^^ Glad to see someones clearing this up. why are so many people stating that they think it's not so bad because she may or may not have wanted to commit to the relationship with the teacher? If we have an age of consent in my country, your country or any country with a decent system of law, we DO have one, and it's there for a reason. There may be gray areas in this rule, or it may seem like more of a guideline at some points, But this case is CLEARLY statutory rape. She might have wanted to, but she's still deemed irresponsible in correlation to the relationship she had because of her age. The governments rules can't really make excuses for certain people in situations like that, for simple reasons that most could likely figure out.

And Darkrai28, i have to add that your sense of humour on the subject is distasteful to the point of concerning. how can you act so flippantly about a crime of this magnitude that happened so CLOSE to you?

Metatron
January 20th, 2009, 06:50 AM

Wow...what a dick. Maybe you should think before you talk from now on, okay? I don't know what kind of lame-ass attempt at humor that was just now, but I assure you, no one's laughing.

Anyways, this is just sick and twisted. Even if the girl was willingly seeing him...he should have known better than to take advantage of a young girl like that. This world is an effed up place, and we have people like that sick freak ruining it for us even more.

And...why the hell would he have left photos of himself on her phone anyways? It's almost as if he wanted to get caught.

jasonresno
January 20th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Where are you guys getting that she was sexually abused? It seems, from the article, the relations were consensual if not illegal.

Stronkadonk
January 20th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Great teacher.
Honestly, if that's all you can do outside your career, get a life.
Poor girl.

jasonresno
January 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Time out. Poor girl?

She had sex with him. It was consensual. Or am I missing something?

Lily
January 20th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Don't make jokes about it!!!
It was horrible! Imagine the girl being your sister or cousin or daughter or something like that! I bet you wouldn't like it at all!

PS: Please don't use inappropriate themes in the forums. I don't think this thread should've been put up.

I don't know what's more horrible: the fact that it happened, or the fact she (most likely) willingly engaged in sexual activities with her teachers. I'm sure a girl at 15 knows what's wrong with that. :v

I don't think there's anything wrong with this thread. So far there's been a nice discussion (excluding the posts with bad taste on the first place and the following chastising following that poster, which should stop! =O).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM
A number of years ago, my science teacher was arrested for sexual assault on boys he had doing yardwork around his house. Many were present/former students of his at the time. According to the victims, it was NOT consensual in his case. It really surprised me... he seemed like a nice guy when I had his class.

The sicko was released and is apparently still living in our old neighborhood though now he's on the sex offender registry.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 21st, 2009, 10:12 AM
Lily, Which poster are you on about? :S If it's Darkrai28, i'm not surprised in the slightest that he's being chastised.

Details.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 10:49 AM
Oh, she gave him consent?
Well, then, they are both at fault.

AuraAshley
January 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
oh god there are some real sick people in this world, thats all i got to say

Tyrantrum
January 21st, 2009, 04:42 PM
That is really disgusting.

And you make jokes about it?
I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if you were penetrated in the butt! D8<

I sure as hell wouldn't.
Even if she did set him up, Rellyms is right, she's a minor, he's in his twenty's.
Do the math, he's legal, she's a minor.
SUPER GROSS!

Don't EVER make jokes about such a serious crime dude.
Cause YOU know it wouldn't be funny to you, if it happened to you.

AuraAshley
January 21st, 2009, 05:52 PM
That is really disgusting.

And you make jokes about it?
I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing if you were penetrated in the butt! D8<

I sure as hell wouldn't.
Even if she did set him up, Rellyms is right, she's a minor, he's in his twenty's.
Do the math, he's legal, she's a minor.
SUPER GROSS!

Don't EVER make jokes about such a serious crime dude.
Cause YOU know it wouldn't be funny to you, if it happened to you.

he's right.

anyone who sleeps w/ a child and watnot like this guy this is a sick pervert who should be locked away for life

sims796
January 22nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Ok. Bad enough I ACTUALLY read all three pages. God, I hate myself.

But srsly, it doesn't matter if she's willing, if she was trying to trap him. He is a grown ass man. No excuses. NO EXCUSES. I don't care how it works in other parts of the world. This is the United States. It is illegal here. He knew that.

I do think she might regret this. I will call here a poor girl. I will look at here as an angel. Simply because he is a grown man, & he knows the consequences.

Artemis
January 22nd, 2009, 08:35 PM
that's sickening...I mean how can ppl think of doing these things in life!?

.inLOVE
January 22nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
What a creep. What kind of real man assaults his OWN students? Even worse, you're laughing when it's YOUR teacher and YOUR classmate!? You are messed up. Just like this story.

wolf
January 22nd, 2009, 08:48 PM
Ew, people can be sooo...weird and sickening. Ugh, I don't want to think about these people at all. :\

Guillermo
January 23rd, 2009, 06:10 AM
Give this kid a break. :/ Sure he has a.. weird and sickening sense of humour, but what does bashing him do?

As for my opinions on this; It's both the girl and the teachers fault, so don't just go around saying that the teacher is a sick, twisted psycho. She chose to have sex with him, twice. It's just as much if not more her fault than his. :| And as for the photos on the phone? I'm sure she kept them on it for.. sexual purposes.

Chaostorm
January 23rd, 2009, 06:31 AM
Damn it! Disgusting ! Annoying! And u laugh? Thats even Annoying! If it Happaned to u , u will still laugh??

but that Stupid Teacher deserve it, What a Sick Person...