View Full Version : Young People Chose their Destiny [Pg-13]

January 20th, 2009, 5:07 AM
Hero or Villain You chose: It's your turn to be the Hero or the Villain chose wisely.

You are a person with super natural powers and have been given the chose to use your powers for good or evil. An evil group called The Reapers is causing more crime then usual and his taking over the world piece by piece. The Reapers have gained members with super natural powers and there numbers are increasing. Most of their members are not older then 18. A group called The Guardians is trying to stop them but they need more help. The Reapers have thought of a plan to use their young recruits for a full on scale attack on the Guardian HQ. The Reapers have a secret weapon which could destroy the entire world. The leader of the Reapers Is an evil man called Zanthos and he has the power of dark magic. The leaders of The Guardians are Xia and he has the power of super speed, mind control, flying, and walk though walls. The two teams are at a stand still so it’s up to you to either help enslave the world or protect it.

Where you come in:

You are a young person going to chose to use your powers for good are evil. Will you help The Reapers take over the world or Help the Guardians keep it safe? It’s up to you to choose.

Appearance: Up to 3 sentences or longer please
Personality: Up to 3 sentences please
History: 6 sentences please
Powers: up to 5 and no inviciblitiy or immortality or can’t die or get hurt no god modeing if u have invisibility you can only use it for a limited amount of time. This is so now one can be unstoppable.
Side: Hero or Villain
Weakness: Must have a weakness
Super suit: if they wear one
Super Hero name: If have one

My sign up sheet:

Name: Takashi
Appearance: Takashi is a tall lean boy with black spiky hair. Takashi also wears a black hooded shirt with a red shirt underneath. Takashi also wears a black scarf with red shoes.
Personality: Takashi is a very nice shy boy. Takashi has very short temper and will beat you down if u makes him angry. Takashi is also a very courageous boy and prefers to do the right thing.
History: Takashi was 5 years old when his parents were murdered by members from The Reapers. Takashi started to gain his power when he turned 6 and was amazed by what he saw. Takashi grew up by himself training himself to use his power so no one knows who he is or where he comes from. Takashi hunted down members from the Reapers to find the ones who killed his parents to avenge them. He now wants to sign up for The Guardians to help the world from the evil Reapers. He is determine he can help protect the world.

Powers: Flying, Super speed, Super strength, Ability to use Lasers,???? Will get later on
Side: Hero
Weakness: A rare moon rock with the front gray and back black. It can be found by the Reapers.
Super suit: Takashi’s super suit contains him wearing black shoes and special glove which can take it when Takashi shoots lasers. He also wears a long black scarf that covers his mouth and an eyepiece that is black on the outside but white on the inside. It also contains him wearing a black jeans and a black hoodie.
Super Hero name: The Black Shadow

Yamagi Sosuke
January 20th, 2009, 8:18 PM
Name:Kyo Soshiro
Appearance:A short lean boy with silver hair overlapping his eyes.Kyo wears a blue jacket with 2 yellow stripes coming down the sleeve with a yellow shirt underneath.with shoes with blue stripes coming down the shoe gloves with the fingers part out.When power up fully his eyes turn yellow and he grows phoenix wings. his hair turns crimson color and fire surrounds his body.
Personality:Kyo is very energetic never like doing nothing for a long period of time,he dose not like to fight but if he has to he will,his usually very calm and collective in a battle.
History:When Kyo was a baby hes powers begin emerge and show Kyo true power.His parents was scared and abandoned him only his uncle and aunt would take him in.his uncle and aunt taught him martial arts.Around the age of 12 his uncle and aunt was killed by a dark guy in the middle of the night trying to protect kyo he looked at them being murder.Do to the trauma of the situation he lost some of his memory of that night.6 months later he was taken in by the Soshiro's which includes his step mom Mizu, his brother Sazuku and his little sister Kyr. One day one his way to school a mysterious man appear he reminded him of that night and than offered him to join the guardians Kyo was wanted to know how he about all of this information he was very curious of the guardians are they like the reapers or are they the people that protect from the reapers

Powers:He can control fire,he generate it at will, and regenerate from it but he has to have time to do that.When angry his fire can reach the temperature of a supernova or even hotter
Side:Hero(But dose even know about reapers yet.)
Weakness:Extream Cold (Below -30 degrees can kill him ) or water can sorta short circuit him
Super Suite:http://http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/zoeyhanson_sk2/ine%20anime/Anime%20boy/animeboy23.jpghttp://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd68/punkfroger55/anime.jpg
Super Hero Name:Azura Phoenix

January 21st, 2009, 5:38 PM
Yamagi Soskue you are Accepted!

Lightning Sage™
January 22nd, 2009, 7:27 PM
Name: Micheal
Appearance: Micheal is a 15 year old boy with black flat hair wich he never comes and and has dark blue eyes that when you stare into theme give you a chill down your spine. His face is has a ominius look do it while still having a look of evil in his eyes. He always wears a black T shirt and blue jeans with black Convers.
Personality:Micheal dispises almost everyone. He feels no love, happyness, or any other emotion. He has no bonds or friends. Micheal would kill you instantly if you every gave him any reason to even just calling him freak. He is very laid back and likes to stay away from people.
History: When Micheal was five he killed his parents with a lighning shot. He thought that he was to dangerous so he cut off all ties to friends, bonds, and family. Word got out of what he could do kids started calling him names. Soon he came overcomed by anger a killed everyone who ever called him a name. After that he deceided to seek out a new life of anger and evil. Once he heard of what the reapers were doing he quickly joined them.
Powers: Can run super fast and can go trough walls. He also has the power to control lightning.
Weakness: A special magnet made with a combination of rocks and minerals. This can be humanly made or found in a cave wear all the minerals and rocks grow natrually.
Super suit: none, regular apperance
Super Hero name: None

January 23rd, 2009, 3:29 AM
Windows you are Accepted! and ok Callandor

January 23rd, 2009, 6:58 PM
Name: J.C. (no one knows his real name)
He is acctualy pretty short, only 4'3". He has short redish-brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He often wears these black jeans, and a black t-shirt that says on it "Genius by Birth, Slacker by Choice".
Guess what his favroit thing to do is. Mimicing people is right. And he does it pretty good to. He will often be seen mimicing the nearest person perfictly, because of his abillities. When his real personality pokes through though, it is ether when he is angry or really happy. He also considers fighting to be fun and is pretty good at that too. Thats why he is a villain. He doesn't like to kill though. He won't stop anyone who is killing, unless they are trying to kill him, he just won't kill anyone himself.
At a very early age (5) his entire family was killed by an attack by someone with the abillity to create fire. He hasn't lived for very long so he doesn't have much of a history. Anyway, he lived most of the rest of his life at an Orphanage, untill he set it on fire, which was the first clue that he could mimic peoples powers. That was at age 14. So thats how they found out about him.
Powers: Power Mimicry. He can mimic the powers of anyone he is around, and eventually learn how to use those powers when not around the people he mimiced them from. He also has adoptive muscle memory, which allows him to mimic any physical movement he sees without any practice.
Side: Villain
Weakness: The powers are automaticly mimiced. Which means he also gets thier weakness too.
Super suit: nope
Super Hero name: None he recognizes, but most people call him Mimic.

EDIT: For got one thing about his powers. If both his powers are able to mimic the same thing, then the effects double. ex: Super Speed, Super Jumping, Super Strength

January 23rd, 2009, 7:06 PM
Callandor you are Accepted!

January 23rd, 2009, 7:54 PM
Name: Ulliquira Jowawa
Appearance: [/FONT]
He is about average in height about 6"1". He also has green lines that descend from his eyes to his chin that make him look like he is crying. He has silver skin and wears a jacket with a chin high collar and tailcoat . His leggings are black sweatpants and his hair is a messy gray.
He often thinks of everyone that he is not familiar with " trash " rarely caring about others or have any regard for human life. His facial expression rarely changes from a constant frown and he never displays emotion. Despite his cruelty he is not particularly violent only fighting when provoked or told to.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Century Gothic] Ulliquira was actually quite kind before a car crash murdered his best friend at the age of 10. After that he went into a trance when he began to wonder what was the point of his exisistence . That was until he found the Reapers who gave him a home due to his extraordinary powers. He has then been searching for someone who cares about him.
Powers: Power : Steel Skin . His skin is as hard as steel , even able to block certain lasers and beam attacks. He is also able to fire a green beam of concentrated energy from his fingers and mouth , he calls this attack " Doom Blast ".
Side: Villain
Weakness: He has a seal on his chest if hit it will disable his steel skin powers, also his Doom Blast need to charge for suffecent time ( Roughly Two Minutes) after used
Super suit:http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/Eden_Everlasting08/Anime%20Guys/toumajx2.jpg
Super Hero name: The One Who Cries ( Due to the green lines on his eyes ) or Angel of Sorrow

January 23rd, 2009, 7:58 PM
Shadow Thunder Lord you are Accepted!

Yamagi Sosuke
January 31st, 2009, 3:07 AM
Kyo's eyes begin to open as the light shined and hit his face"Kyo time to get up.wake Up kyo " his mom said as she prepared breakfast and woke the others up.Kyo staggered up and took his shower along with put on his clothes and Ect.walking down the stairs to the table he see eggs bacon and a glass of orange juice where he would usually sit."wow mom you really out did yourself today"looking at his mom"well thank you Kyo" his mom said after eating his food he went outside and waited for the bus when it got there he entered the bus"a guys its been awhile since ive seen you so what class you got" Kyo asked his friends as his day went on he enjoyed periods until after school.

Walking home with his friends he felt a evil presence so he told his friends he'll meet them later.He walked home very careful waiting for the reaper to attack him."huuuuuhhh..come on when you gonna attack me iam getting bored here"Kyo said firing up than blast a huge fireball at the reaper.The reaper jumped out of the tree almost gliding he than blasted a dark beam.Kyo jumped back than engulf in flames a crimson armor surrounds his body "hmp this we'll will be easy they sent a low level one."He jumped at the reaper than held his hand out as to grip a sword than a fire went across his hand and form a sword he sliced the reaper in half than it turning into a dark smoke and disappearing "Wow i cant believe they sent a low level one after me oh well i wonder whats mom's gonna cook for lunch today"He than continue to walk home.

January 31st, 2009, 6:24 PM
Takashi sat on a roof top wandering what to do next.

"Hmmm I wander if I should go and sign up already," Takashi thought to himself.

Takashi sat there until he heard a scream.

"Well looks like it's time to get going," Takashi said as he jumped down and changed into his suit.

Takashi flew off towards where he heard the scream. Takashi landed and looked around and noticed no one there.

"What's going on?" Takashi said as he looked around.

Takashi turned around and then it went black. Takashi woke up in a pile of rubble and wandered what happened.

"Hello there the Black Shadow," A man said.

The man walked over to Takashi and took out a black rock.

"Good night," The man said as he hit Takashi with the rock.

"Wai.....t," Takashi said as blacked out.

January 31st, 2009, 10:37 PM
Ulliquira had been watching the reaper get destroyed from a streetlight which he was standing on top of . He jumped down when he saw that his target (Takashi ) was moving away and said in the most emotionless manner . " Actually , Azura Phoenix they sent me to defeat you now you are coming with me". He then pointed his index finger at him and said " Doom Blast..... ". Then a large emerald green blast of pure energy shot out of his index finger and was headed straight towards Takashi. He then drew a sword with a green hilt and a golden eye covering the center of a silver blade from a sheath placed right next to his chest and brandished it , he knew he would have to use it soon.

February 1st, 2009, 12:34 PM
Takashi woke up in a jail cell with the walls made out of a special kind of rock.

"Where am I and why can't I fly out of here!?" Takashi yelled.

"You're in a special jail cell made with a rare space rock," A voice said.

Takashi looked around and saw a man in a black coat.

"Who are you?" Takashi asked.

"What do you want?"

"We want you and your powers to be a Reaper," The man said.

"Think about it Black shadow,"

"Never!" Takashi yelled.

"Fine then it's your fault," The man said walking out of the room.

The rock started to glow and come closer. Takashi felt weak and he powers were being drained.

"Get me out of here!" Takashi yelled.

Takashi looked up and saw an air vent in the cell and he jumped up and riped it opened and crawled though.

"There's got to be a way out of here," Takashi said as he came to another vent and busted it opened and jumped down.

"Oh boy," Takashi said as he looked around. In the room was a bunch of reaper soldiers armed with guns.

"Well looks like it's time to have some fun," Takashi said using his super speed to take out half of them.

Yamagi Sosuke
February 1st, 2009, 1:35 PM
"I knew i felt a stronger presence near by, but to send him i really must of have pissed them off"kyo thought to himself than a emerald energy blast came shooting towards him
"Oh crap" kyo said as he jumped back barley dodging the blast "So they sent you huh angel of sorrow."angel of sorrow I haven't been capture yet and i wont be captured by got that"Kyo said as his phoenix sword return to his hand and fire start to surrounds his body and swirling from the ground to the sky,The ground begin to get heat up and phoenix wings sprouted from his armor "Now you face the azura phoenix" Kyo said as he jumped at Ulliquira putting one hand out infront of his body than a huge fire blast came out of his hand

Lightning Sage™
February 1st, 2009, 7:37 PM
Micheal thought to himself" The reapers promised me power if I joind theme, they said they would contact me if they hd a job for me." A reaper quickly jumped out of a tree and said " Micheal, your services are needed. We ask of you to go kill some humans in the mutant reasherch facility. Make sure there is no witness." Then the reaper went off and Micheal said " Time to go and do my job."
Then with a flash there was a lighting sreak across the sky and Micheal was gone.

At the reasherch lab a proffeser said" We have almost done it, we have almost descoverd what causes the mutatian in humans." Just then Micheal went through the wall and zapped the proffeser. He went trough the facility, through all the rooms, through all the hallways zapping and killing everyone he saw without a word. Michaeal finished his job and the reaper came silently and said" Good job Micheal, youre one step closer to acheiving your power. You may go as you want now andalways just now that we will always be wachting." Silently the reaper dissaperd. Micheal said " These reapers are just losers with no skill at all, why do they send these weaklings?"

February 1st, 2009, 8:42 PM
Blast of flame covered up Ulliquira , making it look like he was hurt. But when the flames cleared it showed that he had merely deflected the blast with one hand and he was completely unharmed. He then said " I'm surprised that you don't know that my skin is as hard as diamonds , Azura Pheonix". He then twirled his sword around , grabbed it with his right hand, and charged at Kyo and slashed at him with his odd looking blade. He then thought to himself " Why am I doing this ? , I should be trying to destroy the Reapers not work with them ! I mean why should I even work with those fragile breed of mutants. I know as soon as I defeat this brat I'll destroy the Reapers after I gain that power!

Yamagi Sosuke
February 1st, 2009, 9:03 PM
with the angel of sorrow charging at him with his sword he maneuvered to the side, than kept flying forward he than turning around looking at the angel of sorrow."Whats up with this guy so far his shown no emotion at all even when mine fire ball was fired at him this guy is on a hole other league than me if only i could release that extra power in me damn it if only i could go supernova at will" Kyo said looking sorrow intensely ."sorrow why do you fight for the reapers "kyo said putting his left hand on his handle than his palm on the blade he charge sorrow than fire begin to engulf his body and his sword,he thrusted at sorrow with his blade as fire swirled around him."tell me sorrow why "Kyo said looking at sorrow staring him down once again without even flinching

February 2nd, 2009, 1:06 PM
Takashi wiped out most of them before back up came. "Jeez when will these guys get it," Takashi said as he ran over to them tossing one of them out of the way. "Got ya," One of the reapers said as chains came up from the ground and caught Takashi's legs and arms. "I can't mover or use my power this stuff must be made of that stuff like the jail cell," Takashi said struggling to get free from the chains. A large needle came from the ceiling of the room and pointed to Takashi coming closer. "Hey let me go!" Takashi yelled. "Let me go!" Takashi repeated as the men just stood there.

The needle got closer and Takashi felt as if he was dying. "I said let me gooo!" Takashi yelled once more. Nothing happened and the needle stab Takashi getting close to his heart. Takashi's eyes turned white and his body black as the night's sky. Takashi's body turned in to a Black blob on the ground. "Now you made me angry!" The blob yelled as he took the form as a Black demon with no legs and arms with sharp claws with white eyes and dagger like teeth. "He's now really a Black Shadow!" One of the men yelled.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
February 2nd, 2009, 4:10 PM
Nice. Any Room Lesft In Here?

Name: Ice
Appearance: Ice has blue hair and wears a black sweatshirt. He also wears Jeans and has a rare pendant called "The Wolf's Eye". His eyes are an icy blue color.
Personality: Ice is very... nuetral. He changes his mood quickly, and sometimes doesnt know what to do. He can get aggresive in fights, but tries to stay calm even when he wants to kill somebody or something.
History: Ice has no memory of anything before age 14. All that he remembers is being raised by some people who raised wolves. He always slept in the small cave with his favorite wolf, White-Out, Who had special powers. White-Out taught him everything he knows. He never reveals this to anyone, unless they have a reason to know. He now masters all of the powers White-Out taught him and doesnt know what to do.
Wolf Summon-
Ice can summon a pack of ice wolves to help or attack somebody.
Cerberus' Snowdrift-
Ice can transform into an ice cerberus and attack the foe. This move needs time to recharge, So Ice uses it wisely.
White-Out's Howl-
Ice can summon White-Out(who is dead) for knowlege. Nobody else can see White-Out unless White-Out touches them, allowing them to see her.
Side: Ice cant decide. Ice is fighting with both sides due to this.
Weakness: A fire burning above 70 degrees Fehrenheit, or a small gem called The Flaming Ruby.
Super suit: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk224/angeligue_powder_hime/stafguy.jpg
(Best Pic I Could Find On Google)
Super Hero name: Scarred Ice or Itezo The White Eyed

Heres a pic of White-Out if you get to see her summoned-

And heres Ice as an ice cerberus-

February 2nd, 2009, 4:33 PM
yes there is room left BPR you are Accepted! =)

Lightning Sage™
February 17th, 2009, 5:46 PM
Hey guys can you please post in here anyone cant do anything cause you guys arent talking !(in the game)

February 18th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Ooc- Yeah you're right let's get more active! :D

Takashi now a Black blob monster fired a white laser from its mouth destroying all the men creating a giant hole in the building. "Die all of you!" The monster yelled flying through the hole firing lasers from its eyes killing more men. The monster then flew straight threw the building into the sky. "Death to you all!" The monster yelled flying into the moon.

Yamagi Sosuke
February 18th, 2009, 2:03 PM
Occ-What iam i suppose to do my partner aint posted in a while

February 18th, 2009, 5:35 PM
After the smoke cleared Ulliquirra was shown completely unharmed by the flames he then said in a mocking voice . " I'm surprised that you haven't learned about my skin , Azura ". He then heard a great explosion coming from the prison headquarters , shocked he put on a mechanical monocle on one of his eyes , which was used as a tracking device and gives the user the ability the sense others powers . He gasped as he saw a great big monster demolish the base and head towards the moon. He then said " I don't have time for you now Azura right now I have some revenge to do " and put all of his energy into his hand to force another blast of energy from his finger which shot him towards the moon. He then landed and saw the horrible beast near him , he then signaled him to fight him.

Yamagi Sosuke
February 20th, 2009, 5:57 AM
"Whats up with that guy....Meeeenn I can't believe i was so useless against him"Kyo said balding his fist up Floating down he went back to normal "I got to found some way to get stronger as he walked home he thought that guys skin is inviciable meen i need somemore training if i could only go supernova at will i know i could at least damage him some.

He walked home we his clothes batter."hey mom what we haveing for dinner today"Kyo said no notice seening he looked like he had got in a fight

"well....were haveing.."Kyo mom said as she ran up to kyo "What happened to you kyo"She said rubbing hiis face trying to clean him up

"what you talking about"Kyo said as it hit him he just been in a fight of course he have some cuts and bruises "mom stop iam okay i just go upstairs and take bath calm down its not that serious ok" Kyo said as he walked up stairs

Lightning Sage™
February 20th, 2009, 3:41 PM
Shortly after Michael finished his job for the reapers he saw a huge blob monster flying towards the moon. Quickly after he saw angel of sorrow blast to the moon. He quickly relised that angel of sorrow was following the monster. After some quick thinking a bolt of lightning went hurling to the moon and on the lighning bolt was Michael. He saw angel of sorrow was signaling for a fight with the blob creature and he wanted in to. So he ran over and said" Need any help angle of sorrows!" He then soon relised that the blob creature was a fugitive of the reapers. He had a high bounty on him. His name was black shadow!

February 20th, 2009, 5:30 PM
The monster turned around and smiled an evil grin. "Foolish Mortal!" The monster yelled. "I am Shadow the demon of the dark!" Shadow yelled. "I've been inside this boys body for too long!" He exclaimed. "Now die!" Shadow yelled as he shot White lasers from his eyes and mouth and arms.

Lightning Sage™
February 21st, 2009, 7:25 PM
Michael intercepted the beams with lightning while saying" Your strong indeed, but your not geting out of the reapers hands again. Ill make sure of it!". (P.s. I posted before you so read that ok.)

February 23rd, 2009, 3:48 PM
Name: Max

Appearance: Max stands about 4'6" tall, with a wiry frame. He has blond hair, with streaks of dark blue, and blue eyes. Usually, he wears a plain red t-shirt, blue jeans, and red sandels.

Personality: Max is rather quickly angered, and just as quickly calmed again. In fact, it can be quite easy to play with his emotions, seeing as how he speedily shifts between them. Due to this, he is rather quick to consider someone his friend and just as quick to treat them as an enemy should they do anything to hurt him, no matter how slight. Of course, he is also quick to forgive almost anyone of almost anything.

History: When Max was four, he ran away from home after his parents grounded him for the first time. He spent the next two years of his life wandering around the country, stopping various small crimes using his powers, which he had discovered not long after running away. Shortly after he turned six, an old, childless couple took him in, and while with them, he continued practicing with his powers. He lived with the couple for four years, when, on his tenth birthday, they were killed by Reapers, and he took to the road again. To thisday, he is still wandering, and fighting crooks everywhere he goes.

Powers: He can control and create water, as well as turn his body into water. Also, he can store small objects in an extradimensional space behind his back (small being a size you could actually expect to be able to be hidden behind him).

Side: Hero
Weakness: Electricity. Just being near a strong electromagnet can weaken him. Also, his powers stop working if he gets sad.
Super suit: When fighting, he likes to wear a pair of blue swimtrunks and goggles, the latter of which protects him from splashing water.
Super Hero name: Wave

March 5th, 2009, 1:24 PM
pokefan89 you are accepted

March 6th, 2009, 10:34 PM
OOC: Woot! Now, on with the show...

Max walked down the street, whistling. "Today was great," he said to himself, a smile on his face. A smile which quickly disappeared when he saw several reapers outside a bank. "Those look like bad people," he whispered, his smile returning just as quickly as it had left. He ducked into a nearby alley and stripped off his t-shirt and jeans, revealing his swim trunks underneath. After stuffing them behind his back and removing slipping his goggles onto his forehead, he stepped out.

"Get ready for Wave!" he shouted, running at the reapers.

March 7th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Thread Warning 1

You guys are cutting the minimum awfully close. If you could start expanding on your posts right about now, you can prevent the next warning.

Please read the rules, mmkay? It's for your best interest.

March 10th, 2009, 12:32 PM
OOC- Alright we have to make our post longer sorry Loki

Lightning Sage™
March 10th, 2009, 3:49 PM
Hey aura god you still havent responded to my post yet so can you please ppost back

March 12th, 2009, 4:04 PM
"Playing with you fools is a waste of my time," The monster said as it flew down in between two buildings and going into the shadows. "This will work if i make my body into a "super suit" for this human to get away," The monster said as it turned into a fully black body suit. Takashi fell to the ground tired. "What happened where am I?" Takashi said getting up.

Lightning Sage™
March 12th, 2009, 4:58 PM
Michael folowed Black shadow and saw him in his human form. His suit was as dark as the blackest night. He slowy approched from behind not knowing what he would do. He then said" Looks like im going to capture you. You should give up and save your self a shock of high voltage lightning." He then raised black shadow up by his suit and wisperd" Hope you like deafet looser." and then shocked him

March 12th, 2009, 5:09 PM
Max laughed as he took out first one, then another Reaper with blasts of water. "Take that! And this!" he shouted, relishing the excitement of a fight against criminals. They fell one after another against his blasts, and as soon as they struggled back to his feet, Max blasted them again. He thought about pulling out some big guns, but decided against it. These goons weren't worth the effort, after all.

March 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM
While Takashi was getting shocked the monster's head came out of his neck and laughed. "Time for you too die!" The monster said as a spike came out of Takashi's back and stabbed the person in the chest. "To make sure you're dead I'll do this," The monster said as he shoot a laser at him. "By the way man name is shade human and i hope you like defeat," Shade said as he flew away with Takashi.

Lightning Sage™
March 13th, 2009, 3:21 PM
Micheal fell to the floor screeming in pain as shade Human flew away. He had a hole in is chest and wasent sure if he was alive or dead. He soon relised that he was alive but loosing mass amounts of blood. He said" Time to unleash me new move. Final healing!!" After Micheal said that lightning raced through his body exellorating his body natural healing process and soon the hoole in his chest started healing and Micheal got up and said" I underestamated him, I wont let it happen again. He then started thinking if he should train more to get stronger. He then decied it was time for more traing and and rode a bolt of lightning to a deserted desert(get it) and started training. After several hours traing Micheal was exausted and fell to the ground. He looked around and saw massive craters in the sand. He new these were the results in his training.

March 19th, 2009, 4:59 PM
When Takashi woke up he noticed he had a new all black suit. "Man what happened I remember the Reapers but nothing else," Takashi said. "But I feel more powerful," Takashi said as he jumped into the air and flew off. "Yahoo, I feel more powerful than ever!" Takashi exclaimed flying threw the sky. "I wander what else is stronger," Takashi said as he fired a whtie laser into the ground. "Woow, it went straight threw it wow," Takashi said flying off. "Well I should get going somewhere to sleep," Takashi said as he flew around looking for a place to stay.

Lightning Sage™
April 12th, 2009, 8:32 PM
Micheal saw the black sutited man again(sorry but at first ur name was black shadow but then it was shade human so idk what it is) flying in the sky. He rode on a bolt of lightning following him. Hey we meet again. by the way since your gonna die ill tell you my name. its micheal. and then we shot a blue bolt of lightning into his back. " HOW DOES THAT FEEL YOU WIMP!!!"

April 18th, 2009, 8:29 AM
Takashi endured the hit then turned around and countered it with a powerful energy blast. "How's that feel jerk!" Takashi yelled as he started to fly away. Takashi then suddenly felt a sharp pain and then blacked out. "Now it's my turn," Shade said as he took over Takashi's body. "Now it's time to get out of here," He said as he flew to a wall on the side of a building and disappeared as a cat walked by. "He'll never get me," He thought to himself now posing as the cats shadow. The cat walked all the way to the entrance to an abandoned subway. Shade quickly slide across the floor into the subway and suddenly stopped. "Darn someone is coming," Shade said as he took the form of Takashi in his regular clothes now. "What in the world am I doing down here?" Takashi asked himself. "Finally we found you, Black Shadow," A voice said.

Lightning Sage™
April 18th, 2009, 9:45 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Micheal said as he hit the ground. " I need a new strategy. He flew over there so il go see were we went." Micheal went neer the subway station. " Whered the hell he go. He couldnt have gone far." Micheal went into the subway and saw a boy. He asked " Have you seen a person with a dark black suit on?" He didnt answer so he asked again " Have you seen a guy with a black suit?" He didnt answer so he asked a finnal time " HAVE YOU SEEN A MAN WITH A DARK BLACK SUIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Micheal pushed the kid to the wall "You should tell me what you know or you'll pay!"

April 18th, 2009, 1:38 PM
"Leave him alone boy," A voice said as a man appeared out of the shadows. This man was Yarrow or as his most people call him The Gaurdian Angel, Leader of the Gaurdians. "If you know what's good for you," He said as three other people appeared. "Black shadow come here," He said. Takashi followed the his order and walked next to him. "You guys take care of him," Yarrow said as he grew wings and wrapped them around him and Takashi and disappeared. "Alright kid, let me tell you something if you want to die then stay,if you want to live leave now," One person said as his hands turned to blades and his body to steel. Another person turned his entire body into flames. The last person turn her body into stone and rock. "Where am I?" Takashi asked. "You're at Guardian HQ you're one of us now," Yarrow answered as he walked to a computer pannel and typed in Takashi"s name, age and others.

Lightning Sage™
April 18th, 2009, 1:57 PM
"Haha. You think you can defeat me? I think its time I showed my true power!!!" Micheal started to turn into his true power form. Lightning started triwling around him. The lightning started to turn black. His eyes turned red. " Now, whos gonna die and whos gonna live?" Micheal then dissapperd and then he reapperd right behind the one with the blades. " DIE!!!!!!!! Face my ultiment move! Spirit breaker!!" Micheal went through him ripping apart his insides and killing him. " Now how about the rest of you? Do you wish too sufer the same fate? If not I suggsest telling me where you took that kid."

May 5th, 2009, 2:56 PM
"You're really funny boy," The girl said raising her hand. The earth shook as she lifted her hands. Pieces of the earth surrounded Micheal. "Get ready Pyro," She said to her partner. Then she clapped her hands together causing the pieces of the earth to slam together on Micheal. "Now it's time to lite them up!" Pyro exclaimed shooting fire balls at the rocks causing them to ignite. "Burn baby!" He yelled. "Let's go," The girl said as Pyro surrounded them in fire and disappeared. "Alright Takashi, as a new member you're going to have to have a better super hero name," Yarrow said scratching his head. "Shade!" Takashi exclaimed. "What the i didn't say that," Takashi thought to himself. "Alrighty," Yarrow said typing it into the computer. "See Takashi you'll be going to school and have a foster family so you'll have to have a new name so reapers can't get to you, I have a name for you already Vincent Striver," He said typing it into the computer and making a new birth certificate. "Vincent Striver?" Takashi thought. "Well that's ok," He said.

Lightning Sage™
May 6th, 2009, 6:12 PM
"You are fools. All of you...I cant die in my true power form. Final hiealing." Micheal raised up from the burnt rock. " Those fools... They dont know who there messing with. I need that boy for the reapers and Il get him one way or the other." Micheal thought to himself, I need to know were those idots went. They got away be dissapering. That could be a multible ways of getting away. Super speed, Telaportation. I dont even wanna list them all. But I see scorch marks on the floor leaving the only logical explanation as fire. My lightning is an upgrade of fire so il be able to track him and propably take him down. Micheal shot a red bolt of lightning on to the ash circle instantly turning the ash to a portal." Now.. Its time for those gaurdians to go down. They have yet to see me at full power and have barely even scratched the borderline of my moves." Micheal walked into the portal ready to fight and knew what he was up againts. He had an upper hand though. A secret that lies within and is fulled by hatedret and evil

May 6th, 2009, 6:47 PM
"Alright Takashi or should I say Vincent it's time for you to go meet your foster family," Yarrow said tossing Takashi 4 suitcases and 1 backpack. "That's all you'll need now stand still," Yarrow said standing next to Takashi and teleporting. "Good luck champ and remember your name is Vincent," He whispered to Takashi teleporting away. "Awww man....," Takashi said walking into the next room. "Hello there Vincent," A woman said walking into a room. "I'm Mrs. Striver," The woman said showing Takashi to the next room. "Welcome to your new family," She said pointing to a normal sized man wearing glasses with brown hair holding a little girl's hand. "Well they don't look so bad," Takashi thought walking into the car with the little girl. "Hi my name is Valerie and I'm 10 years old what's you name," The little girl asked. "My name is Vincent and I'm 16 years old," Takashi said smiling. Takashi looked out the window most of the ride and talked with Valerie. "We're here," The man said stoping infront of a medium sized house. "Vincent follow Valerie to your new room," The mother said taking Vincent's things out. Vincent followed the little girl upstairs to a large room with a bathroom, a bed and a closet. "Wow," Vincent thought to himself.