PDA

View Full Version : I just dont care about you anymore!

Honest
January 20th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Have you ever had to say this to someone you cared about? If you have, would you take it back?

I haven't not yet, except to my pesky sister, but i care about her really, deep down where it matters.

.inLOVE
January 20th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I said it to my godmom, which is why she forced my (stupid) beautiful godsister onto me.

♣Gawain♣
January 20th, 2009, 05:58 PM
I haven't said anything that harsh before, maybe in the near future...

Gumball Watterson
January 20th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Who in the right mind would ever try to say that? :\.

Of course, I would never EVER say that. I always care about those I cared and I will not care about those who never cared.

It's like saying to a 2 month puppy "I just don't think you are cute anymore".

What kind of logic is this?!

Haza
January 20th, 2009, 06:13 PM
told my father that before only because he is not much of a father. My step father plays that role so when he judged me I let him know how I felt and I wont take it back.

Forever
January 20th, 2009, 06:30 PM
"Nica says:
fine, I don't give a -insert exciting word here- about you or your pictures D< just... whatever. I won't care."

Yay for yesterday? XD; I can't remember back though, so that's the only recent instance that I can think of, since I'm kinda sure there have been more than that... plus I only half meant that... and the not caring only lasted for what, ten minutes? XD

Chibi-chan
January 20th, 2009, 07:51 PM
If I ever told someone that, that'd probably mean that I never cared for them in the first place deep down...I've stopped caring about people (a.k.a ignoring them) but I've never told them I don't care. I might need them later on :B

kissing. raindrops
January 20th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I don't think I've ever said that to anyone. I really don't like letting people down like that. I'm just not that type of person I guess.

Zorua
January 20th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I usually say "I don't care anymore" about the situation, but never about the person. God knows my girlfriend or anyone else I've said it to would be broken down anyway if I ever said that. D:

ErickaVolt
January 21st, 2009, 03:22 AM
Nope I never say like that to anyone. But some members say that to me, I just ignore them. Well anyway, every person is important even strangers. Even the nature we should care about it. People like that are not clever, I prefer them n00bs. >:(

Aizuke
January 21st, 2009, 03:46 AM
I've said it recently to my brother. Well not exactly to his face, but I've told my family that he's pretty much pushing me to the edge of not caring about him anymore.

Deefie
January 21st, 2009, 04:07 AM
Not in that exact way, but yes, but i didn't have to take it back. Things have worked out just fine

Avey
January 21st, 2009, 06:03 AM
Um, no. I don't think I've ever told someone that I don't care about them. Their problems, yes, but not themselves as people.

Candy Christina
January 21st, 2009, 07:01 AM
Nope, I've never actually said that before but my brother does anger me so much sometimes that it can come to that point. :[ Though even if I did say that, it wouldn't be true. I'll still care about him even if he is very irritating.

Blue_Drifblim
January 21st, 2009, 09:01 AM
I would never ever say that to anybody, especially my family. Once you say something, you can never take it back. You can stop the bleeding, but the scar is still there. That's why I am always attentive of what I say, making sure to say it the right way with the right words.

"Life and Death are in the power of the tongue."

Gold warehouse
January 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM
I've never said it to anyone but I've had people say it to me.

wolf
January 21st, 2009, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't ever say that to my family and friends, unless someone betrayed me for something very bad. :\

Artemis
January 21st, 2009, 10:21 AM
I've only said it to my sis, when she gets me SO mad...but I know I never meant it though...

Sorano
January 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
I have felt as if I can't bother with a person anymore, so I basically just stop talking to them. I would never say to someone that I didn't care about them anymore, because that wouldn't be true, and I know I wouldn't appreciate someone saying that to me. It's very hurtful, and I wouldn't want to hurt someone that way, especially if I had cared about them at some point in my life.

Hiidoran
January 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
Well, I've never said that exactly. I have however, told one of my friends that I didn't give a -more interesting word that Nica's- about her problems anymore.

...I then spent the next week or two apologizing up-and-down, but she eventually agreed that she had been complaining too much and we became friends again.

(Happy endings are great, aren't they?)

DracoKnight
January 21st, 2009, 05:26 PM
Hey bloodex you alway's got to ask he weirdest wuestions? Even in school!

Honest
January 21st, 2009, 06:21 PM
Hey bloodex you alway's got to ask he weirdest wuestions? Even in school!

Uh-hu, yeah, Draco, shut up, and stay on topic.

Yeah, he is another person right there^

Cold Fusion
January 22nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
I don't think I have ... (maybe when I was younger to my teddybear lol) I just wouldn't say anything like that even to my bear.

Cheesymitten
January 22nd, 2009, 10:51 AM
No I never want to put anyone down...Well
Maybye i've said it to my dog when he tried to rip my hand up O.o
But i hope to keep friends and not loose them ;_;

matt561
January 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
Well i have but not in the same circumstances.

I said it to my ex girlfriend who i caught red handed cheating on me and broke my heart then she had the nerve to ask me back out a week later when her other boyfreind broke up with her!!!

And no way do i regret it

Kaori
January 22nd, 2009, 06:42 PM
To my brother but I don't mean it..