PDA

View Full Version : Why can I see the future or past?

Heart's Soul
January 20th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Now, I'm pessimistic, never hope for the best, but every night I see what will happen to me. Odd... I occasionally also get a dizzy feeling whenever I touch someone and tell something that will happen, or (rarely) that did. How can I see these things?
I am still figuring out about how I knew stuff that happened when I wasn't even born yet and nobody told me about it, except the adress and I knew everything about it, the correct window, the correct entrance (in the back) and everything, even the fact that there was a car with a license plate close to a wall and the number on it and even the model and I was right! Yeah, that happened when I was 6 and was a young carefree child with a good memory.

Yeah, I got the 6 year old thing on film, but I couldn't speak English then, just another language that I still speak.

Haza
January 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Now, I'm pessimistic, never hope for the best, but every night I see what will happen to me. Odd... I occasionally also get a dizzy feeling whenever I touch someone and tell something that will happen, or (rarely) that did. How can I see these things?
I am still figuring out about how I knew stuff that happened when I wasn't even born yet and nobody told me about it, except the adress and I knew everything about it, the correct window, the correct entrance (in the back) and everything, even the fact that there was a car with a license plate close to a wall and the number on it and even the model and I was right! Yeah, that happened when I was 6 and was a young carefree child with a good memory.

Yeah, I got the 6 year old thing on film, but I couldn't speak English then, just another language that I still speak.

Umm. Im not trying to sound weird but I believe you. I can often tell what someone will say before they say it and I often feel like I lived in several previous lives. I can think exactly what my mom is thinking and vice versa and I only have that connection with her.

Heart's Soul
January 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Nah, I learned how to read minds and foretell attacks already. Yeah, if a person punched me, they'd miss 90% of the time.

Forever
January 20th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I get random thoughts and then they happen.

Such as TV episodes coming on, new mods, threads being created, etc.

But... you should go visit a psychic to find out about this?

Heart's Soul
January 20th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I went to a psychatrist (hope I spelt it right) and she said that I'm fine. Psychic nearly fainted at my ability to bend a spoon (secretly used a finger)

wolf
January 20th, 2009, 06:53 PM
I am like that. During my sleep I usually see things that happen in a few months, rarely ever years. I can predict sometimes when someone might die... But, this only happens during my sleep, and never during the day. I don't think I can read minds though... :\

Sublime
January 20th, 2009, 06:54 PM

Same here. I can predict small stuff like that.

Nothing big like your talking about though.

Asa
January 20th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I have this thing for knowing when someone is calling at points (like the exact same person),I'm like Mom "It's your friend about to call" and it actually is,but I don't say that I am anything psychic much.

icomeanon6
January 20th, 2009, 07:21 PM
A common mistake is the confusion between subconscious pattern recognition and psychic capability. Intuition isn't a supernatural power, it can just appear that way sometimes. The brain does a lot of thinking and reasoning at levels we aren't aware of, and we shouldn't mistake that for having anything to do with psychic ability.

Raven-NAR-32450
January 20th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Come now, surely even you must believe in people with abilities that we can't fully understand, it hasn't happened to myself in a while, but i'm sure it could if i channeled the energy right. My last personal recorded time that this happened was about ooooo few months ago, my brain basically played out the first three hours of my school day right down to the color of the pencil wood. Then I woke up went to school and found that the first three hours were just like my dream, it left me confused for the last three hours of that day.

God
January 20th, 2009, 07:32 PM
I say you may have ESP or something.

flight
January 20th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Some people just do indeed have the powers to tell the future. And it's not only you, also. I can too. But it's very complicated how I can manage to decipher what's going to happen later on. You see, it happens through my dreams(no, I'm dead serious). Based on what I've seen(or what's given to me) through God's angels, I must make out what the future is going to be for either me, or my family, or certain other people.

Although I still actually doubt I have these "powers", I get repeatedly told so over and over again that I actually do, I just don't pay enough attention to them. I suppose it's really really complicated how this whole thing works, but yeah. x_x I'm saying this is a special gift that you may have gotten from God, and should be proud of it. <33

Kyuukon
January 20th, 2009, 08:03 PM
OMG! i had that! swear. its full wierd
i dreamt it would happen, and the exact thing did.
but now. i havent had them for like 2 years now.
it was cool, but i never told anyone as they would never believe me.

kissing. raindrops
January 20th, 2009, 08:03 PM
That sounds crazy to me, cause I've never really heard anything like that o___o
And about that punching thing.. That's pretty sweet =)

Blue_Drifblim
January 20th, 2009, 08:20 PM
OMG, that is SO Raven!

.....Somebody had to do it. >_>

Edit: ......Aparrently, this post wasn't serious enough....

The closest I've been to whatever you're talking about is Deja Vu. Although, I do love the feeling you get when you have it. It's all.... tingly. And odd. I've been having that alot recently.

Capt. Couch
January 20th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I can completely understand where you're coming from because I have this too. It seems as if my ability is weaker than yours in comparison, but it still remains the same: we can see things others can't...

I don't think it's anything we'll ever understand. The best thing to do is just to keep living with it.

♣Gawain♣
January 20th, 2009, 11:44 PM
If you have an abnormally high ESP, I think you can able to "see" into the future. Or you could do "magic" tricks like Houdini.

Noah Ridgewood
January 21st, 2009, 12:09 AM
I am like that. During my sleep I usually see things that happen in a few months, rarely ever years. I can predict sometimes when someone might die... But, this only happens during my sleep, and never during the day. I don't think I can read minds though... :\

I've had that happen to me as well. The night before my grandmother died, I saw it happen in a strange, vivid dream. This also occurred the day my mother passed away. I didn't really predict that she'd pass on, but I had a strong feeling that that was going to happen. Don't really know if they're the same, but that's not really going to make a difference in my opinion so I don't really care.

ErickaVolt
January 21st, 2009, 01:22 AM
Seriously you guys are imagining a lot. It is called Deja vu.

flight
January 21st, 2009, 02:48 AM
Seriously you guys are imagining a lot. It is called Deja vu.

Someone needs to do a re-cap on what deja vu is. Deja vu isn't predicting the future, it's having a sense of the past, some sort of reminder of the past. That's deja vu. That doesn't explain how he could predict the future, however.

And even then I doubt you'd get dizzy when deja vu happens anyway. You'd just be all "OMG HOLY CRAP :O"

Kyuukon
January 21st, 2009, 04:53 AM
he couldn't predict the future
he just saw it happen and only realised it Once it happend
lol, i had this, but faded away
and no longer getting it.
i wish i still had it

*EDIT

also called paramnesia, or promnesia, is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the near past). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu)

Zet
January 21st, 2009, 04:56 AM
you'll be lucky to never predict your death, it's a horrible burden to know one of the many possible ways you'll die, but you'll be even more lucky if your power goes away

⋚Raika⋚
January 21st, 2009, 05:02 AM
Sometimes i get this feeling too, but recently it happens less often. (is that good or bad?) :|

Odd... I occasionally also get a dizzy feeling whenever I touch someone and tell something that will happen, or (rarely) that did.
Lol this reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness. :D

Avey
January 21st, 2009, 06:16 AM
I've had that happen to me as well. The night before my grandmother died, I saw it happen in a strange, vivid dream. This also occurred the day my mother passed away.

Umhm. While I don't believe anyone has the power to see into the future, I try to keep an open mind and that's lead to some interesting discussions with people. According to my French teacher, some people theorise that while we sleep, our brains can tap into another dimension more commonly known as the future. To be honest, I'd brush that off as ridiculous if it wasn't for my friends. At least half of them claim to have had a dream that predicted the future (in a minuscule fashion). If there is a way of telling the future, through dreams is probably the way to go. Imagine the sort of power one could obtain if we could harness the future before it were to happen. However, that'll probably never happen as, well, it's too surreal to grant funding for investigation.

This (http://www.holisticnetworkexchange.com/articles/Article/144.html) article on the topic is quite interesting. Here's an extract:

Can dreams tell the future?

At the same time as many people feel that their dreams can tell the future, there is no scientific proof that dreams are foretelling. What a lot of people mistake for prediction may actually be the fact that the subconscious mind notices things that go totally unnoticed by the conscious mind. When you sleep and dream, the stuff noticed by the subconscious mind is included into the dream, and you may notice many things you missed during the day. These unnoticed clues may be misinterpreted as predictions of what is to come in the future, but in fact they were just missed clues to present events.

As for me; I haven't displayed any signs to make me think I could be a psychic or an ESP. If I have, I've told myself I'm crazy and made myself forget about it.

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 08:39 AM
Occasionally, I just see what will happen in the next 5 seconds during dodgeball or something like that. And that's why I can dodge 20 hits in a row. Also, yeah, it happens during my dreams and sometimes during the day. I even saw real nuclear winter... that, I guess, will be my death.

Mr. Epic
January 21st, 2009, 10:44 AM
I can see what I am going to eat tomorrow! Yesh siry! :O

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 03:32 PM
Déjà Vu
I get that a lot too.

Capt. Couch
January 21st, 2009, 04:28 PM
It's not necessarily ESP. As it turns out, many other people have the same condition as you do, RukarioX. As I've mentioned before, we'll never understand it...

Many who had tickets for the fated planes which slammed into the World Trade Center on 9/11 experienced the same phenomenon.

Now that you've gone into a lot more detail and now that I think about it though, I think I've got more of a case of really bad Déjà Vu. After all, it only started a few months ago. You sound more believable than I do.

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 04:30 PM
Not Deja Vu, though. I never feel like I've been somewhere before, but I can tell anything. I was able to use it to my advantage. Because I figured out how to use it, I was able to use in during a presentation today and said everything with only one look at my cue cards. Yeah, I had 3 pages, looked only at one. Can't say nothing.

At least a girl said that Neolithic times ended during 2000 CE, which I found hilarious. Never saw that! At least, it's a fun ability.

Stronkadonk
January 21st, 2009, 04:41 PM
If you can see the past, then how many fingers was I holding up just a bit ago?
xD
Not sure then...
Although I experience minor symptoms of this occasionally (With one major symptom, once), I generally get Deja Vu.
It's a strange, yet eerie sensation.

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah, it is related to me or someone that I know personally. Unlike in PMD2 (which I started playing due to that message on the last page), I don't need to touch something or I do, but rarely.

parallelzero
January 21st, 2009, 05:11 PM
Because I figured out how to use it, I was able to use in during a presentation today and said everything with only one look at my cue cards. Yeah, I had 3 pages, looked only at one. Can't say nothing.

I'm pretty sure that's called memorization. I was made to memorize three page speeches when I was in public school, so. =/

As you can tell, I'm not a believer in this at all. A couple of coincidences occur, and someone suddenly thinks they have special powers, that's the truth of it. An considering this is online, any number of the people who have said yes (and there is an unusually high number) are probably lying or overexaggerating coincidences (don't hold me to that). Though my disbelief is partly due to my faith in science over other powers. Until science can prove it, I'll deny it. I also hope nobody is insulted, but I figure I might as well state my whole opinion if I'm going to state anything at all. XD

Heart's Soul
January 21st, 2009, 05:18 PM
Really? I just wrote them down, didn't go over them (I had 1 minute, so that's that) and I said more data than I expected. Hope to get an A.

parallelzero
January 21st, 2009, 06:57 PM
Really? I just wrote them down, didn't go over them (I had 1 minute, so that's that) and I said more data than I expected. Hope to get an A.

That's just a photographic memory at work, not psychic powers. It's actually a pretty common occurrence these days for someone to have a photographic memory.

flight
January 21st, 2009, 07:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that's called memorization. I was made to memorize three page speeches when I was in public school, so. =/

As you can tell, I'm not a believer in this at all. A couple of coincidences occur, and someone suddenly thinks they have special powers, that's the truth of it. An considering this is online, any number of the people who have said yes (and there is an unusually high number) are probably lying or overexaggerating coincidences (don't hold me to that). Though my disbelief is partly due to my faith in science over other powers. Until science can prove it, I'll deny it. I also hope nobody is insulted, but I figure I might as well state my whole opinion if I'm going to state anything at all. XD

There are many things that are beyond science's reach, that are possible and true.

Gulpin
January 21st, 2009, 07:05 PM
For me, sometimes I'm singing a song in my head and then one of my sisters walks in and singing the same sond out loud. It is really weird, because I'm just minding my own business and humming a tune, then I hear my sisters singing the same tune.

beauty. proletariat
January 21st, 2009, 07:09 PM

Omg no nicas predictions always ruin me ;_;

parallelzero
January 21st, 2009, 07:58 PM
There are many things that are beyond science's reach, that are possible and true.

Ah, but then how do you prove it? XD There is no possible way to prove things exist when there is no evidence.

Though I don't want to turn this into a thread debating science vs the unknown, so I won't post here again. XD

flight
January 21st, 2009, 08:17 PM
Ah, but then how do you prove it? XD There is no possible way to prove things exist when there is no evidence.

Though I don't want to turn this into a thread debating science vs the unknown, so I won't post here again. XD

THE SUPERNATURAL OF COURSE. There are people who don't believe in spirits...but, talking from experience, they're...pretty real alright.

I'm guessing science can prove things, but only to a certain extent of some sort. I mean, it's not ALWAYS they find the answer to things.

And stop being so scared of what's going to happen, jeez it won't get out of hand or anything. >O

Mitchman
January 22nd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Forever is my name modded yet or no? And will it be in the future?
Anyway yeah i get this loads of times in my dreams i mean heck i knew that i was going to ask that girl out at that same spot but i didnt know when. Luckily enough it was the next day XD
Dude somethings definitely go past science and cant be explained but there are those who just dont believe it and are narrow minded. Unless of course science can prove how the hell me staring at a glass for 5 minutes result in it having a crack go through it instantly.

Spinor
January 22nd, 2009, 08:01 AM
Everytime I log on to PC... I get the wierd feeling BeachBoy will be Admin @~@.

I need to stop with the apocalyptic foresights.

Pretty much everyone has had this happen, but they just didn't realize it.

I also had a wierd dream that had Cibola in it with the Ever Grande City music... 1 year before R/S.

You're not alone, they happen to me too, but less often yet more stiking you know.

.Seth
January 22nd, 2009, 08:48 AM
I certainly believe you.
Mostly due to the fact that I believe in the supernatural.
Not to be rude to anyone, but there are just some things that science can't explain.
I certainly can't see how people can be religious and still think science > supernatural.
There really are people like that.
You cannot rule out the possibility of psychic abilities.
I've read things on the internet about aliens and all, and most of them stated that the "aliens" had psychic abilities.

I believe they are the future us. They have that humanoid shape, with minor changes, psychic abilities (some do, but most of the things I've read on them said something about psychic abilities).

Wow....listen to me change from psychic, to religiousness, to aliens. Weird.

Heart's Soul
January 22nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
Now, I just had something else. I saw nuclear winter... looks like fun... except that we're all dead.

.inLOVE
January 22nd, 2009, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I know someone who this happened to. Everyone calls her crazy but.... I know she isn't.

레트로
January 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
That sounds crazy to me, cause I've never really heard anything like that o___o
And about that punching thing.. That's pretty sweet =)

Yeah, agreed, a bit weird, but hey, you said it. xD
So you and a lot of the people who have posted before me are supernatural?
OMG your so lucky! D:

Tokin
January 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM
I believe you have got quite an interesting ability, however, I don't think it is possible to see the future, it's something that doesn't exist yet, something constructed and defined by the free wills of all of us, it is impossible to see the future, however, I think you might have a hidden ability, psychic or otherwise to add up what you see, and even other people's thoughts, all the information you gather, you present as a very good prediction of what you think the future will be like, as a dream/vision, I can guess something similar happens for the past ^^

Mitchman
January 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM
Oh wow i just saw the punching thing. I would love that. I mean your in school and you just know the merry band of idiots(aka all the boys including me sometimes) want to give you a good friendly pounding. You just walk to the side make em look like idiots and its over. I wonder if i had that power how efficient it would be to predict if i will be kissing a girl? But yeah your lucky.

the bitter end.
January 23rd, 2009, 08:12 AM
Wait... like in the PMD games? xD

Well, it's possible, I dunno.

Heart's Soul
January 23rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Wait... like in the PMD games? xD

Well, it's possible, I dunno.

I'm just going to smile and nod to that answer. XD Yeah, like in the games.

the bitter end.
January 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Well, this sounds exactly like the "Dimensional Scream". In the PMD games.

Heart's Soul
January 23rd, 2009, 08:29 AM
Part of it is -XD- from the PMD2 and (hopefully) PMD3 games.

the bitter end.
January 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Well, I dunno...

Still, interesting topic, you sure it's not some odd form of deja vu?

wobbadude1
January 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
I've dreamt several things that have come true like meeting people in a dream before meeting them in real life (this has happened three times with 8 different people). Also I dreamt years ago that my friend became my enemy- a few years later we lost touch and now he refuses to speak to me. I have had other dreams like I was getting married a few days before my uncle announced he was getting married!

There are other examples though most of the time my dreams are just random and these could be coincidences! XD

Heart's Soul
January 23rd, 2009, 08:41 AM
Well, I dunno...

Still, interesting topic, you sure it's not some odd form of deja vu?

No, I don't feel like I know it, but I really do.

the bitter end.
January 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
Hmm... odd.

Well, some people are born with... interesting traits.

Angela
January 23rd, 2009, 09:36 AM
Well some people are more sensitive then others, you might be one of them.

Heart's Soul
January 24th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Really? What do you mean by sensitive? I can hold my own in battle, and I have a loss of feelings... :sleeping:

OokamiShipper
January 24th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I'm not even sure if this really happens to me, but there are sometimes when I think about something, it happens, or it's right. I'm serious, don't shoot me if you think I'm lying or making this up.
Like...I was thinking about eating this certain food one morning, and for some reason, and against my will, I was picturing myself eating it. Then, in the afternoon, my mom brought it to me as lunch, and she practically NEVER gives me the certain food, because she thinks it's unhealthy for me.
Another time, I was thinking of watching a certain TV show's episode, when I turned on the TV, there it was... It's extremly wierd, most of what I think of isn't logical, because I know that in my mind, my mom will probably never give me 'that certain food', but she still did when I thought of it that morning...
I'm such a weirdo, this was a stupid post, wasn't it? Dx

EDIT.: I think by sensitive, she means like you 'sense' feelings and other things more easily than other people, not like emotional sensitive.

Yamikarasu
January 24th, 2009, 12:17 PM
I would say no, you aren't actually seeing the past, but I understand the feeling that you had a premonition of a certain event. Like sometimes when the phone rings, it's like I knew a second or two before hand and I had already braced myself for the sound. But I think that would just be because with memories, the brain kind of blurs time so events aren't always played back in your head in the correct order. It's just a small quirk, nothing big.

It's an interesting topic, for sure, I'm just a little skeptical.

s0nido
January 24th, 2009, 10:16 PM
For me, sometimes I'm singing a song in my head and then one of my sisters walks in and singing the same sond out loud. It is really weird, because I'm just minding my own business and humming a tune, then I hear my sisters singing the same tune.

Same here. My sister sometimes sings the same song I'm thinking of. Also, when I'm thinking of calling my friend, she grabs the phone before I even head towards it. Weird, huh?

Ezzo!
January 24th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I sort of having the same things as you, it all started when I was like 8. Except differently, I have dreams almost all the time showing me what's going to happen tomorrow, and the next day, and so forth. And I yell Deja Vu everytime it happens. lol. And I can influence people's decision's without talking to them. o.O Yeah, I don't know why it happens to anyone. I just deal with it. It's actually quite fun, till you start seeing the bad things. I don't think I'm a psychic or anything though, I don't know what it is. Just try helping people out.

Heart's Soul
January 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
And now I just wasted 5 hours to make a flash movie work on DS. Oh well.

*back on topic*

Yeah, this is getting annoying that I can see the future or past. I imagined getting a 74% on my presentation and... there it was, to haunt me. *smashes head against last remaining wall, breaks wall, head is fine* I see good things and bad things.

Helpful less hint:
Also, to people who have family or friends that see what you're thinking or going to do, lock your mind. It's a complicated process, but it worked against me. See something funny on YouTube and then repeat it over and over while sending the message at the same time, which may throw them off. If they manage to go through it, think in a different language (in school, there's a guy who can read people's minds, I'm the only one that had the mind unread, as he got stumped all of the times, just by thinking in another language!)

LethalTexture
January 25th, 2009, 11:18 AM
It's happened to me, too. Either I dream about things and then a few days/weeks/months later they actually happen, or something happens to me during the day and I get a sense of deja vu, knowing that I have seen it somewhere before.

I'm not sure whether it's a trait on most humans, or whether a select few can do this, even subconsciously like myself.

Same here. My sister sometimes sings the same song I'm thinking of. Also, when I'm thinking of calling my friend, she grabs the phone before I even head towards it. Weird, huh?

Likewise, when a friend of mine and I were trying to convince the other that we liked each other (and I stupidly did nothing, but that's for another time and plave, and I'd rather not talk about it), I would often think to drop her a text and literally just then she would text me. Call it fate, coincidence, psychic, whatever you want.

Jubilation
January 27th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Clairvoyance is what you mentioned, meaning sometimes when you touch an object, you can tell about it's history, or future, assuming if you touched a human, it'd work the same, and yes, I've had afew "visions" of future events myself, like my grandmother dying & a schoolfriend's mother giving birth (Two years before she actually even got pregnant).

.emerald
January 27th, 2009, 06:34 AM
From my point of view, I see it as Clairvoyance. (As mentioned above.) Or it maybe reveries chained together by divine intervention.

Meh... Just a hypothesis.

star88
January 27th, 2009, 01:40 PM
every one has the ability to be psychic just some are more in touch with that sense then others. it depends upon how good your mind over matter is mostly. different people have different ways of using this it really just depends on the person.

icomeanon6
January 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I'll be frank: I see no reason to believe in psychic powers. I think that instances of people "seeing" the future are coincidences. When you throw enough balls in the air, one of them will hit the mark eventually. Just because you're correct in predicting a few things on occasion doesn't mean you should assume that you have some sort of supernatural ability. Think about how many times you've been wrong about the outcome of things. Predicting something accurately on occasion is a combination of probability and intuition. Not all thinking is conscious, a lot of deduction and reasoning occurs on a level that we aren't aware of. However, it's not ESP or clairvoyance by any means.

Soul Eater
January 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I don't know if this applies but I'm able to sense a spirit's presense. I can't see or hear them but I can feel that they are there. This happened to me once during a personl experience.

See, I didnt know it but I could feel it and see there is this dark cell that I went into. Well, normally dark places don't scare me if my parents are with me and I don't think it was the dark place. I went in to get a picture of the place but my camera was in a huge zoom and I felt so overwhelmed by something from being there I rushed out and I immediately felt something after. Well, back in the gift shop, I looked up the prison we went to in this ghost hauntings book. To my surprise, it talked about a little girl in that same cell...yeah. Spooky, huh? XD

(I took this from my LJ by the way.)

I was at a place called the Yuma territorial prison and it's a historical prison.

Artemis
January 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM
To me I believe in the pychic abilities because it happens to me a lot...I would see something in my dream and then either in a few days or a few months or a few years it happens, and I feel like I'm in a Deja Vu...but I saw it happening before it actually happens...also, when I wish for something nearly almost everytime it happens. And there are other few things that deal with me and psychic ability...but I prefer not to list them though...but one time!!! I got really mad at my mom, and she was on one side of the room and I was all the way on the other, and suddenly a book came flying to hit her and there was only the two of us there no one else...it was really weird!!!

Dragon_Souther
January 27th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Well to be honest I am very VERY open minded and believe this is possible. I have had these premonitions myself in my dreams countless times although the furthest ahead I have ever dreamt of is a few days.

It's weird though. I go to sleep at night with a blank mind but instead of a dream the only thing I remember about sleeping is seeing something that looked like a real life situation! For example I once had a 'dream' that I was looking straight into my kitchen mirror and I couldn't see anyone. There was no noise either all there was , was myself! Then suddenly the mirror disappeared (weird I know) and I couldn't see anything.

Then when light returned I found myself looking down at the floor and to be precise my feet. Next moment somebody walked past and I heard the voices of my Mum and my brother rambling on about the NDS and as they occasionally do about what one of us was getting to play it next (this was when we first got it). Then it just ended and I woke up.

What was weird was this actually happened a few days later well except for the mirror part I still have no idea about that (although I was on a diet then and was thinking about my personal appearance during that day.). Still it happened exactly as I saw it and funnily enough the words were exactly the same! Also my family have these sort of things all the time!

Well anyway all personal experiences aside I personally think that may be entirely possible. Unfortunately less and less people today are not open minded and due to more and more clairvoyant and psychic fakes people just believe that these things are a load of nonsense. It's nice to know alot of other people have been having weird 'experiences'. My Gran had a spiritual experience once it was very weird! Though that can wait till another time!

Well anyway next time I will try to refrain from writing my life story! This just kinda sparked my interest! I just hope I never foresee someone's death as that would be very creepy!

Also just to note I have had dreams that have happened the following day but most of them are very insignificant such as my Mum talking telling us she is going to have a shower and also the longest dream/premonition lasted for 2 minutes approximately! Even after having an afternoon nap when I'm tired I have had a very short dream/premonition. WEIRD!

Heart's Soul
January 29th, 2009, 05:23 PM
I just saw a sepia-toned vision (which is common). The universe is shattering and so is my Nintendo DS. I saw it fall out of my hands and fall down on a cement floor with the 2 parts splitting, but a wire connecting them. Still worked, though.

Also, forgot to mention. A kid tried to pounce on me by hiding behind a brick wall and before I got into his range, I said "hi" to him as he was terrified of the fact that I could see him behind solids. Yeah, I was born a weird kid.