PDA

View Full Version : A Question About PSP

Chaostorm
January 21st, 2009, 04:43 AM
I just saw some of my Friends Playing PSP games that are Saved on Memory Stick. Just Wondering ... how can I do that?

Cassino
January 21st, 2009, 05:16 AM
These are usually if not always demos, to my awares. One finds and downloads it much like one does with any freeware game for their computer. I believe it goes in the PSP\GAME directory.

Chaostorm
January 21st, 2009, 06:33 AM
Well im sure its not a Demo... becuz my friends told me that u can save in these games

wolf
January 21st, 2009, 06:36 AM
I did that before, I think you go somewhere in the settings, and choose Share Game, or something like that. I have never done it before with a Memory Card though...

.emerald
January 21st, 2009, 06:39 AM
They download it on the computer via cable or any other vector. If you have the right memory, they could save your game on your Mem. Stick Duo.

UMD's are too expensive...

I have 27 MB left... :(

Bianca Paragon
January 21st, 2009, 07:00 AM
It's done using a Custom Firmware (CFW) as opposed to the Official Firmware (OFW). CFW's may offer enhanced functions such as relaxed standards on video playback, more open use of the PSP hardware through homebrew applications (such as using iRShell as a universal remote control on the IR capable PSP's) and, as you've noticed, the ability to play games loaded from the memory stick.

Loading these firmwares requires the one-time use of a service battery (also known as a Pandora Battery, a Universal Unbricker and a Datel TOOL) and the associated memory stick to bypass the firmware signing requirement. This is possible on all PSP's except for the last batch of PSP Slim (2000 Model) and the newer PSP Brite (3000 Model), but will void your warranty.

Hope this helped.