PDA

View Full Version : Public Option: Should the WWE Board stay or leave?

Haruka
October 30th, 2003, 07:25 PM
The tough question for everyone!

Who wants to get rid of the board, say YES
Who wants to keep the board, say NO
If you don't want to take sides, say Neatual.

Arcanine
October 30th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Well Haruka the WWE board will be taking off of the community.

Cherrim
October 30th, 2003, 07:36 PM
I say it should be taken off. o.o It most likely will be whenever another administrator gets online to do that.

Timbjerr
October 30th, 2003, 07:37 PM
ahh! I voted no before I read the rules...I was trying to vote for the option that would be opposition to the forum...

Frostweaver
October 30th, 2003, 11:55 PM
it can easily stay within Other Chat topic... we don't need a forum for it... plus there are not even close to enough people who knows so much about WWE to talk about it in detail

Miyu-chan
October 31st, 2003, 03:09 AM
it can easily stay within Other Chat topic... we don't need a forum for it... plus there are not even close to enough people who knows so much about WWE to talk about it in detail
Like me? lol This is a Pokemon forum... -_-" Not a WWE one... You should at least asked us first. ._.

Edit: Oops, I voted No without looking at the rules. x_x;

igtica
October 31st, 2003, 11:47 AM
Argh i pressed no by accident and i meant yes. :S ts cool that peeps have other like, even if its not my tastes. But there aren't ever really that many WWE posts anyways. Besides aren't there forum peeps can go to if they have an interest in this subject. i always thought this was a pokemon forum

Dizzy
October 31st, 2003, 11:50 AM
no , it shouldnt stay!!!! if we have a WWE forum ,than we should have a spam forum , a sex forum .. a ... * goes on * , its just not fair i hate wrestling , Stupid Smelly People!

I did the same thing Iggy did , i pressed no on accident!

Kairi
October 31st, 2003, 12:16 PM
I changed the poll to reflect the real answers, and moved the votes made in error to the right place.

invinible
October 31st, 2003, 12:46 PM
If it is going to stay, I think it should be a sub-forum of a Sports forum.

Sports

Football
Baseball/Softball
Basketball
Wrestling
Racing
Track and Field
Car
Bike
Truck
Horse
Dog