PDA

View Full Version : Mitchman and his nutjob ideas for PC

Mitchman
January 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Yes its that time again. I open a thread with ideas you guys go ff on me or agree with me we start a debate and it gets ignored. (i think this is getting regular with me now)
So yeah whats the idea this time...
More organization. For other games you should clean it up a bit. Like you should have 2 subforums one for polls and one for sugestion threads. Another idea i have is an international corner. Its an area with many daily chit chat threads but in the many languages of the world. Now i know the last one will need a bit of a boost to get started and all but i feel these are needed for the now more open internet. Please take these ideas and use em sincerely
Your ever addicted member and loyal forumite
Mitchman Is(or mitchman_93 or darkcookie_93 or ~link_smash~ whatevcer you want to call me)

Morkula
January 24th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Other Games, for the amount of activity it gets, is just fine the way it is. And an International forum is just not feasible, because the majority of our staff and memberbase's native language is English, so we couldn't provide adequate coverage of other languages.

Eon-Rider
January 24th, 2009, 07:59 AM
If we're going to talk about organisation, I think it's time the webmaster forum got dumped under the technology forum. There hasn't been much activity at all for the past year.

Ausaudriel
January 24th, 2009, 08:36 AM
If we're going to talk about organisation, I think it's time the webmaster forum got dumped under the technology forum. There hasn't been much activity at all for the past year.
Ugh, sadly I think I agree with you, Eon-Rider.

I miss when webbies actually had good things to reply to. ~_~ It probably would fit better as a subforum of tech, these days.

Morkula
January 24th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I really miss the active days of Webbies too, but...it fits under Creative Discussions just as much as it would under Tech. Websites are a form of creativity as well.