PDA

View Full Version : Myspace, Facebook, Other?

Artemis
January 26th, 2009, 02:57 PM
So how many of you have a myspace account, a facebook account, something different than those two, OR both myspace and facebook???

I have a myspace, never really liked Facebook to be honest...

Gummy
January 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I had a Myspace once upon a time, but one day it got suddenly deleted and I never bothered to recreate it. Now I have a Facebook to keep in touch with all the friends I don't see on a regular basis.

emoBill™
January 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I wish I could have a MySpace. Sadly, though, I'm not allowed to, as my mom is an overprotective, pedophile-hunting parent. However, I do have a Facebook, which I kind of let slip under the radar until she found out. She doesn't much care now that she knows.

I also have a Bebo, Livejournal, and Mibba. I don't check the first two often, but I'm always checking Mibba. I have a Fanfiction too, but as my BFF Teki says, the fanfiction there is rapidly decreasing in quality. Too many noobish fics. With 'omg catch all da pokemonz' and junk. *shakes head* Honestly.

jasonresno
January 26th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I have both. I hated on Facebook hardcore for the longest time until I actually took the time to use it and see how it worked. Now I can barely touch Myspace because it just comes off as childish/rudimentary version of a better system.

Candy Christina
January 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I don't like either of them. =|

devilicious
January 26th, 2009, 03:43 PM
...orkut.
Because that's what most Brazilians use.

I was thinking of making a facebook or something, but in my book [oho, I'm clever] and from previous experiences with orkut, I learned that those kind of sites are useless [for me, at least].

Aizuke
January 26th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I've had a myspace, bebo and facebook.

I don't really like those sites.
Don't like people stalking me. XD;;

I deleted both my myspace and bebo since I didn't see the point of it, but I kept my facebook account, because I have a lot of IRL people added. So they would wonder why I suddenly disappeared off facebook. XD; But I rarely log into my account to check.

♣Gawain♣
January 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM
I only have Friendster, and I rarely used it.

bugbite250
January 26th, 2009, 05:26 PM
ive just gotten a facebook a month ago... it's great. keeping in touch with friends all over the US and other!

Gumball Watterson
January 26th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I used to have a MySpace...

Until I rediscovered this thing called "Homework", yeah, very important. I don't use it anymore.

Editman
January 26th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I got a facebook, and a myspace but i forgot the password to it

Haza
January 26th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I have a Yahoo profile and thats it. The rest is a waste.

Zorua
January 26th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I have a MySpace. I was forced to get one because that was the only means of communication between me and my best friend. Yeah.

As for facebook? Nah. I'm perfectly happy with the MSN that I have. Online communities really just don't appeal to me much. Livejournal used to be something big for me, but I desert it too many times and I just didn't find it...really worth it to try and sign up for it again. D:

Amaruuk
January 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Myspace in and of itself is near the top of the list of reasons I'm losing faith in humanity. If I were to get one, the universe would collapse.

I once had a Facebook, where I was only friends with people I knew IRL, but I finally quit last month due to my page being abandoned by everyone. There's a major difference between being unpopular/ignored on something like deviantART, and being abandoned on a fudgin' social networking site where the few people on your list are people you know IRL.

Metatron
January 26th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I used to have a myspace page, but I stopped signing on months ago. What's absolutely pathetic is that I'm still getting frequent emails asking for friend requests from people I don't know there x_x

I have a facebook too, that I actually still use. However, I haven't given it to anyone here; there's some personal stuff there, and its more something I use for keeping in contact with people that I actually, like...know ._.

I used to have a LJ account too, but I only had like, 20-something friends there. I deleted it a few weeks ago, after running out of emo-shizz to write about :'D

sims796
January 26th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I'd get a facebook just for incriminating information on Vega.

>Feelings<
January 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I don't have any of them. I used to have an account on Facebook, but that was a long time back...

TRIFORCE89
January 26th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I've a LiveJournal fellow. Never got into MySpace or Facebook. I don't even have accounts there.

HySpace is hilarious XDD

Caelus
January 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
I have a Myspace account...that I rarely aside from talking to my friends at school.
Never got into Facebook yet, and I have only recently made a LJ account...

fer
January 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
I have a Myspace, and Facebook account aswell, I prefer Myspace more over Facebook,it's to plain.

Lord Scalgon
January 26th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I possess both MySpace and Facebook accounts, but I don't really care much about it nowadays, since it's just check and go...

wolf
January 26th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I used have a MySpace account before, though I deleted it once I found this place, and I was too busy here and on forums to spend time there. I used to also have a Facebook account, but I deleted it due to busyness also. Plus, I had tons of people stalking me. o_O

Tyrantrum
January 26th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I just have a MySpace account. :3

kissing. raindrops
January 26th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Definitely Facebook baaaby!
I have Nexopia too.

Capt. Couch
January 26th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I have both a MySpace and Facebook, but they only exist to increase the contact count on friends lists. I don't even think I've touched either of them in what feels like an eternity.

Unforgettable
January 26th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I have facebook because everyone at school had it. But the facefeed or whatever gets on my nerves. I like Myspace and Livejournal more.

kissing. raindrops
January 26th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I actually don't think I'll ever get a Myspace. It's just not for me.=/

Akio123
January 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I have a facebook and a myspace, but I only go on Facebook. My friends and I use it to do projects, meet ups, and plan parties for people.

Karasuma
January 26th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I have a MySpace account and I prefer it better than Facebook. I use it to contact my friends and find out hows life treated them after graduation.

Melody
January 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Blech. I hate Myspace. I hate facebook. I have an account with neither.

I do however have a LiveJournal since I do occasionally enjoy blogging.

Patchisou Yutohru
January 26th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I used to be a Myspace-lover. I never even thought of joining Facebook and even when someone finally convinced me to make my first account, I quickly deleted it due to the controls. That was through the previous version of Facebook. I rejoined Facebook a few months ago and found it much more enjoyable with the new changes; though, like others, the means of communication that I used to use for friends has slipped since only a handfew of them actually talk to me on there. Kind of upsetting. It used to be strictly offline friends only, but I recently opened it up to close friends on PC; and that is extremely limited in terms of adding them. If I have even the slightest hesitation, since I do have personal information about myself that people I don't trust 100% of who they say they are can really use against me.

Eon-Rider
January 26th, 2009, 10:32 PM
I have a profile on Facebook, Bebo, Twitter and MySpace. That's also the order of frequency in which I use them.

To Write Love On Her Arms
January 26th, 2009, 10:55 PM
LiveJournal and Myspace are the only two I have.

Not into them as much as I used to be though.

Jubilation
January 27th, 2009, 06:07 AM
I used to use Myspace, it stopped working & thank god, it's just another slave to trends

~Kavin~
January 27th, 2009, 07:00 AM
I had both but it didn't do anything but cause me drama. If a girl other than my gf posted something on my wall like hey baby or hey sweetie.....yeah.....so I deleted both of them.

Artemis
January 27th, 2009, 08:23 AM
wow...seems like a lot of you deleted it...for me I use myspace, and check it once in awhile (PC keeps me too occupied...lol)
but no stalkers for me...YAY!

NoBel_ToKYo ™
January 27th, 2009, 08:48 AM
I used to have a myspace, but i decided to erase my account cause..well, cause. XD I don't like those kind of sites anymore

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 27th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I mainly use Facebook. I had a MySpace for awhile, but I quickly got tired of it. I will likely never get a Livejournal, as nobody wants to read about my boring life XD

h POKE
January 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I have neither. I don't have enough time for those social networking sites. My brother, on the other hand, is in a semi famous band where our family lives, so he gets a comment on his MySpace every two or three minutes (no joke, they are piling up by the dozen as we speak!) from some insecure teenage girl who likes touchy-feely emo garbage.

He once used the computer for seven hours straight once, which makes me embarrassed to be related to him...

Classical Insect
January 27th, 2009, 05:28 PM
I have a Myspace/Facebook/Tagged/LJ, I just feel more used to Myspace. Facebook I tried but after three years of Myspace I doubt I'll get used to it. Facebook just is not for me, so I'm a Myspace-whore. Besides everyone has a Myspace here, ;D. Livejournal, I sorta get on but not very often. I don't post entries anymore I just read them.

h POKE
January 27th, 2009, 05:35 PM
He says he just got a message from one of his fans saying, "I want you."

Yeah, that would be reason number 1 for me wanting to stay away from MySpace...

Tanooki
January 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I have both a Facebook and MySpace account. I don't really use either on a regular basis, though; only to keep in contact with my old friends, since I moved a while ago and haven't seen any of them in a few years.

deliriouspurple
January 28th, 2009, 03:22 AM
I have myspace/facebook/tagged/friendster, mostly I like to used my friendster account and the second would be my myspace

~MasterMind~
January 28th, 2009, 06:39 AM
i dont like myspace or facebook i was going to get one but i decided not to

Avey
January 28th, 2009, 07:20 AM
If you ask an Irish kid what Facebook or Myspace is, he'll look up at you blankly. All teenagers and young adults in Ireland use Bebo so naturally I got an account to communicate with my friends. A while ago, I got a Myspace and a Facebook just to be able to compare them to Bebo and they were okay. Prefer Bebo, really. I have a Livejournal that is strictly online friends only to make up for the offline friends only Bebo account. There's private data on the Bebo account but I don't really care about that. I think we all know deep down that we're decent human beings here. No, the reason my Bebo is kept secret from the online world is because of two reasons. The first is that my friends in real life will be wondering where all of these international people came from. The second is that I don't know anyone online who has a Bebo anyway, so yeah.

I'm also a member of various VBulletin communities. And before you say that they aren't social networking sites, I want to know what you think VBulletin was turned into when the 3.7. upgrade came into play.

Cassino
January 28th, 2009, 07:33 AM
I have a MySpace account, which is used as a way of keeping in contact with friends of both present and past.
Really just for in case MSN ceases to exist or something.

I don't understand what these assumptions are about MySpace users having no lives and stuff. Are there seriously people that can spend their whole day on the site looking at profiles? :/

Avey
January 28th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I don't understand what these assumptions are about MySpace users having no lives and stuff. Are there seriously people that can spend their whole day on the site looking at profiles? :/

Meh, social networking sites can be extremely addictive. I know people who log on to Bebo as soon as they come home from school and they don't log off until midnight (excluding eating times, of course).

h POKE
January 28th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Umm... My brother doesn't even stop for meals, really... He takes his dinner and eats in front of the computer a lot of the time. I find it repulsive, but I can't do anything about it.

So yes, yes there are people who spend their whole lives on Facebook or MySpace or Bebo... And it's not pretty.

Pearl's Perap
January 28th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I have a Facebook and a MySpace, but I use the MySpace more. Dad had me making myself a Facebook a few years ago when he first made his, I just don't like how private things on there are made so public (relationship changes, etc)

JakeyBoy
January 28th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I have Bebo, as it is half good. It was 'all the rage' in '05, so I got one. I also got a FaceBook last week, to vote on a Sega poll, doing my best to avoid another Shadow spinoff. :S
I haven't even looked at MySpace, I just know it is another clone, used by celebrities. Woo.

matt561
January 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah i also have Facebook,myspace and beBo pages none of them are really looked after though

Razer302
January 28th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I am not on any site like this. I have been asked by so many people to sign up but I have no interest in them personally, to me they just seem pointless and I'm not interested in adding anyone I don't know and just talking to people from RL is pointless, I prefer to give them a call or just sign onto MSN and talk to them.

Dukey
January 28th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have a Myspace, but I rarely use it. I only ever go on if I get an e-mail about friend requests or comments =/

Netto Azure
January 28th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Well...I do have a Friendster Account. But I haven't been active for months now after I joined PC. =P

Chibi-chan
January 28th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Just got a Facebook the other day. Boy it's addicting @__@
Still wondering how people get 300 friends though. I have 30 in my first day so...I'm getting somewhere!

Harley Quinn
January 28th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Personally, I hate all of them. Maybe except for Bebo, but I just generally don't like that was well.
I think I'll stick to LJ.

Yamikarasu
January 28th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I have a MySpace that I never use, and I have a Facebook that I just disabled a few days ago since I had been spending way too much time on there, among other reasons. However, now I realize how convenient it was to be able to talk to my friends so easily online, and I might want to turn it back on again. :/

Lynnx
January 28th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I have a Facebook, unfortunately, which my IRL friends talked me into getting. >.< I can't access the site from my home computer, which is too bad because all my friends seem to use Facebook as the only way to keep in touch.

Kyuukon
January 28th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Bebo is also another popular profile page.
im Addicted to Facebook only for the apps
Especially Mafia Wars <3 lol

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 28th, 2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.last.fm/user/viczeppelin

last.fm. I can't live without it... met very cool people there.

ErickaVolt
February 3rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
I don't have any of them. I had Myspace and other two probably but that was a long time ago.

Vincent.
February 3rd, 2009, 04:16 AM
I don't have myspace, but I have Facebook, friendster and tagged. I'm not much of a user in this kind of account. But mostly I like friendster a lot.

Zet
February 3rd, 2009, 05:05 AM
I have a facebook(I check it now and then, feel free to add me if you can find me or ask me) and a bebo(which I never go on these days)

Megaera
February 3rd, 2009, 05:07 AM
I have facebook and myspace.
And I also had a friendster. I'm not much of a user in these kinda stuffs.

Azzurra
February 3rd, 2009, 05:48 AM
I actually have a Myspace account only. I don't like the other kinds of systems, and I barely get onto Myspace.

Gold warehouse
February 3rd, 2009, 05:51 AM
I have a bebo, I rarely go on it... I only made it because a friend was pestering me. I would just delete it but then I would get "Why have you deleted your bebo?" "Why aren't you on my friends list anymore?" and so on. I thought I might aswell just keep it, but neglect it.

El Héroe Oscuro
February 3rd, 2009, 05:59 AM
i have a facebook and myspace account, but i only sign in on facebook now. facebook pretty much destroyed myspace

Blitzballer
February 5th, 2009, 10:24 PM
I have a myspace and facebook, but I never get on the myspace. Basically, my entire school has a facebook, so it's really handy. I can keep in contact with, literally, everyone I know. It helped me look up elementary school friends which is prettyyy cool. Plus, it's so much more organized/fast/professional/useful then myspace.

PiroMunkie
February 5th, 2009, 10:53 PM
I have a MySpace and Facebook, but the latter will not be around for much longer. Like someone stated earlier, MySpace is very childish compared to Facebook. This is how I see it. Most people I know who are still in high school or lower use MySpace and ones who are in college or older use Facebook. The only reason I keep Facebook is because I have 400+ friends I graduated with added and it is fun to communicate with them once in awhile and see how they are doing considering mostly everyone has ended up in different places all around the world.

The only negative I find with Facebook (and this can also be added to the number of negatives about MySpace) is people who consistently send you invites to pointless applications. That is my largest pet peeve, especially considering it isn't a necessary action.

Penguin13
February 5th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I have 5 MySpace accounts. But that's because I have 5 different Mobsters (and application) accounts, and 3 different OverDrive accounts.

Idiot!
February 6th, 2009, 01:04 AM
What about neither? I don't really see the point in sites like them.

22sa
February 6th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Facebook is extremely convieniant.

Anyway, I have both.

Xebelleon
February 6th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I've a Facebook account I use once or twice a week.
All but three 'friends' are relatives.

Saltare.
February 7th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I have a Myspace. I only use it to keep in touch with my friends from school. Im soon to get a Facebook though.

Artemis
February 7th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I just checked my myspace page last night...so yeah I use it quite frequently...

Volkner's Apprentice
February 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Used to have a myspace, but that got lame. XD So I use facebook, like, religiously.

Mitchman
February 7th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Woohoo for european individuality. I got me a facebook and a Hi5. No one here seems to have o0ne of those so yeah.

jasonresno
February 7th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Woohoo for european individuality. I got me a facebook and a Hi5. No one here seems to have o0ne of those so yeah.

So doesn't that make the whole 'social networking' part of those sites a bit...lonely?

Lucy Lu
February 7th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I have a Myspace account and a LiveJournal. But as of late I haven't been using Myspace because of the constant add-ons and glitches. It is so bad there that I can't even go there and see how is everyone is doing. I just lost interest in it. And I don't touch Facebook because it is like Myspace. Myspace is overrated and Facebook is getting to that same path. I am glad LiveJournal isn't that overrated yet. I love my LiveJournal, but as of late I haven't been using it either. ._. I want to see how to customize it. I am learning how right now. I much rather use LiveJournal than Myspace anyday. I will still go to Myspace, but only like once every six months or so. If I am in the mood. XD

jasonresno
February 7th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I have a Myspace account and a LiveJournal. But as of late I haven't been using Myspace because of the constant add-ons and glitches. It is so bad there that I can't even go there and see how is everyone is doing. I just lost interest in it. And I don't touch Facebook because it is like Myspace. Myspace is overrated and Facebook is getting to that same path. I am glad LiveJournal isn't that overrated yet. I love my LiveJournal, but as of late I haven't been using it either. ._. I want to see how to customize it. I am learning how right now. I much rather use LiveJournal than Myspace anyday. I will still go to Myspace, but only like once every six months or so. If I am in the mood. XD

I think Facebook is a bit better. No stupid uber layouts that take 5 minutes on a cable modem to load. It's nice if you keep it exclusive to those you are actually friends with. You find that you can keep up with each others lives through the Facebook Feed. There's no way I can spend two hours on it but I like to hop on and check it every once in awhile.

Lucy Lu
February 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
I think Facebook is a bit better. No stupid uber layouts that take 5 minutes on a cable modem to load. It's nice if you keep it exclusive to those you are actually friends with. You find that you can keep up with each others lives through the Facebook Feed. There's no way I can spend two hours on it but I like to hop on and check it every once in awhile.
Hmm, really? Whoa, so they don't have any constant glitches? That is good! Yeah the friends list in Myspace is a mess. They have it so it will show your top friends and stuff. At least Facebook make theirs organized. Maybe...I should check out Facebook to see what it is like. But for right now. I have my LiveJournal. ^^ Thanks for info!

Himawarii
February 7th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Myspace, and a Facebook.
I regularly go on my Myspace,Facebook not so much since I barely know anybody who has one in real life,which kind of ruins the whole point of me having one ._.;

Dr Helios
February 8th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I got a bebo because all my friends do and they told me to get it. It seems I'm one of the few people here who actually enjoy it...

Heather
February 13th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I go on Myspace all the time. If anyone feels like sending me a friend request click on my sig!!

teababe27
February 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I have a Facebook, but I don't go on it much.

Thomas
February 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
TWITTER...that is what I use the most...

I have a facebook, I check that a couple of time a week
Myspace...MABYE I check it once a week....again...maybe
Orkut....I check it like once a month just to see if someone might have added me...more people in like brazil use it...not USA
Raptr...I dont' really have to check it that often...It just tracks what video games I play and updates my twitter with that...
YouTube..I'm on it constantly...I don't make vlogs or anything, but I comment alot, so I consider it a social networking site..
Forum....too many to count...I think many forums are like the original social networking sites...

Immortal_one
February 14th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I got a myspace a long time ago, and I learned HTML off of it. I deleted it when it started to get too publicized and huge. I have a Facebook, but I'm thinking of deleting it too for the same reason.
The only reason I keep it is to keep in touch with my friends that have graduated before me.
Quite a predicament if I might say so myself! D:

HoneyBubbles
February 14th, 2009, 08:39 PM
I have a facebook, but I never use it. I don't even have a profile picture.

Eucliffe
February 14th, 2009, 08:43 PM
I have both.

Facebook because I wanted to have something in common with most the kids in my class/grade, and because my *now* ex-friend got one for that same reason >.>

Myspace because my pair on me was telling me stuff about it so I couldn't resist XD

Personally, I don't really like either.

I don't like Facebook because my *now* ex-friend is on there, and if I remove him (he never checks that thing anymore), people would ask why I removed him.

I don't like Myspace because of all the weird stalker rumors... >.> Even if it safer, I still don't trust it as much. Plus, I got it without my parents knowing. so I don't like to use it when they're around.

Evilyn
February 15th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I don't have a MySpace, Facebook or LiveJournal account and I don't plan on getting any either. I'm happy with only MSN at the moment.

star88
February 15th, 2009, 10:02 AM
i have a facebook and bebo but i rarely go on

Saryka
February 15th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I have a MySpace, Facebook, Livejournal, and Twitter. I just got the Twitter recently and it's actually quite fun. My MySpace rarely gets used; I only use it to get updates from The Academy Is..., We the Kings, and Cobra Starship, haha. I use Facebook and Livejournal frequently, however.

~Fire Eagle~
March 12th, 2009, 12:31 PM
The only accounts I have is a MySpace and a Facebook.

Baby Cynda
March 12th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I joined facebook 2 months ago and now I'm going on it less and less

Barker
March 12th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I have Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, though I use Facebook by far the most. I used to be a Myspace nerd, but it all seems a little immature now. Facebook's uncustom layout seems better to me.

Not to mention a majority of my friends use Facebook almost excusively.

.MurkyBurning.
March 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
i only have a myspace. i only add people i know and my friends

Swift!
March 12th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I use Myspace, Facebook is lame and inferior.

Lokhlan
March 12th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I has a myspace lulz
- points to signature -

Facebook? Yeah I have one... Don't ever sign onto it. >_<

Ayano Katagiri
March 12th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I have a Bebo account and a Facebook as of a couple of weeks ago.

But I've really gotten tired of the social networking business, I'm only keeping my profiles in case some of my friends need to contact me/leave a message when I'm offline.

mulch_ar
March 13th, 2009, 04:53 AM
I have a facebook account and still using it to keep in touch with friends in or outside the country.

Ascaris
March 13th, 2009, 05:17 AM
I have a facebook. I use it to keep in touch with IRL friends as well as people I know who I don't see much anymore.

I never liked MySpace. In my opinion, Facebook is much cleaner and more user-friendly than MySpace.

PokemonMichael
March 13th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I use myspace, to keep in touch with my melbourne friends, my american friend, and my Uk friends. lol. I sign on to it a heap, to talk to people, as my MSN has totally backfired :<

ShinjisLover
March 13th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Neither. I find both to be incredibly stupid and rather overrated. Not only that, but teenagers anger me (despite being one), so I'd rather be on something like this where there are people who can legally drink AND teenagers. That way, it's not just teenagers. =D Victory!

crazytail11
March 13th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I have a myspace and a Facebook, I use my myspace almost every day, to talk to my friends I don't see often, but Facebook I never use because most of my friends have myspace, so it's pretty much pointless for me.

.Ozymandias
March 13th, 2009, 02:31 PM
I have both, but don't really use my myspace at all, and my facebook is for keeping track of my old school friends easily.

Ezzo!
March 13th, 2009, 02:41 PM
myspace ftw.
I heard that facebook keeps your info or something, idk but it sounds sinister. p:

Aegis
March 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I've never had a Myspace XD I just don't like it. I have a Facebook, but I almost never use it. The main social networking-ish sites I use are Twitter and LiveJournal XD

marz
March 13th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Facebook is love. Myspace looks so low-grade compared to it. Facebook is organized, clean and structured. I just don't like the overly frequent display changes. They just screwed the Home Page over really hard.

Starberry
March 13th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I have both. I use facebook more for people I know in real life and myspace for the others. I don't mind either, but I tend to be more annoyed with facebook. Like app invites. And how they always tend to give me rehashed and pointless notifications. But overall I prefer their style to the looks of myspace.

Klippy
March 13th, 2009, 09:15 PM
I'd have to say Myspace and Facebook. I use both regularly to talk to people from many different places. Most of my friends from far away have Facebook and my home town friends have Myspace, so it's pretty balanced.

Guillermo
March 13th, 2009, 11:47 PM
I have a Myspace, but I never really took interest in it.

I never go on it now. D:

Memory
March 14th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Once upon a time I was pretty much forced to sign up for Myspace by a friend. Never really got interested in it.
I am on Facebook quite a lot though, just to keep in touch with friends.

DrawnVigilance
March 14th, 2009, 10:56 AM
i have a myspace i check pretty frequently(just to talk to my old friends, since i switched schools this year, and family i dont have any other way to talk to them), i dont like facebook, its just not for me

Fox♠
March 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Bebo mainly for trolling.

I use FaceBook, a lot, mostly for irl friends. In fact my only PC friends on my FB are Watch that pin Drifloon, Get out of my honeypot, Ursaring!, Popwar Bunny and Wakachamo.

True Reign
March 14th, 2009, 11:35 AM
MySpace. I use it to talk to relatives in North Carolina and my friends when they need help with homework or we just want to talk.

Poke_a_Dialga!
March 15th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Facebook...
I tell my truth there and MOST of my friends are there... + chatting

Wish
March 15th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I have both actually, plus a Friendster.

I use Myspace to talk to my IRL friends generally. I prefer Facebook to be honest, but none of my friends have one so I never use my facebook. ._.

Friendster is for family stuff. ._.

Sushi.
March 15th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Neither.
I don't do those kinda things in the internet anyway. >.<

mewthree w/armor
March 15th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I have Facebook, though its constant changes are starting to be annoying.
I don't like the whole spin behind Myspace, and I don't have one.
I also have a Livejournal.

Conman
March 15th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I originally had a myspace w/ a lot of friends (all ppl I knew) then one day after neglect it randomly was deleted. I remade it but it is more so dead now, I was never a big fan of it.

I was recently forced by someone to create a facebook, they said even though I'm not a fan of stuff like myspace, it would grow on me. I doubt it will, but as I said, I HAD to make one...

Both of my facebook and myspace are located in my signature if anyone cares.

----------------
Listening to: The Academy Is... - Down And Out (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+academy+is.../track/down+and+out)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

geeknerdbutt
March 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I have a Myspace, I tried facebook, hated it!

Thomas
March 15th, 2009, 12:37 PM
TWITTER...that is what I use the most...

I have a facebook, I check that a couple of time a week
Myspace...MABYE I check it once a week....again...maybe
Orkut....I check it like once a month just to see if someone might have added me...more people in like brazil use it...not USA
Raptr...I dont' really have to check it that often...It just tracks what video games I play and updates my twitter with that...
YouTube..I'm on it constantly...I don't make vlogs or anything, but I comment alot, so I consider it a social networking site..
Forum....too many to count...I think many forums are like the original social networking sites...Err....

I have some more! lol

Livejournal...I've been using that more lately...
deviantART....Another one I've gotten BACK into recently
dailybooth....kinda like twitter but with picutres...lol
Flickr...finally gave in and joined it

Volkner's Apprentice
March 15th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Not into Livejournal, Facebook suits me just fine, but yeah..the changes are bleh. Hopefully they'll realize no one likes it.

Myspace got old fast, so I ditched that in 9th grade.

GreenStorm
March 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM
I have Facebook, I never really liked MySpace. I didn't use it or anything, I just use to browse the site and thought that it wasn't for me.

processr
March 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
MySpace is for angsty teens, and Bebo is for chavs (sweeping, stereotyped statements FTW), so of the big three social networking sites I use Facebook, and in addition I also use Twitter.

Ursula
March 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Haha. I have a Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and a Live Journal.
I'm only daily on Facebook though. :[
Yet, I'm addicted to it ! :D

Rokusasu
March 15th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I have both Facebook and Myspace, but rarely use both. Though it is amusing to see how many girls from my graduating grade are pregnant now. o_o;

Mr. Pokemon
March 15th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I have both a MySpace and Facebook, but only use Facebook. Everyone I know has one. MySpace sucks compared to FB mostly because it IS plain and you can't have auto-playing videos and music. MySpace Music is a lame excuse since Pandora.com exists.

Hey, even my grandparents have Facebook profiles.

~Blue_Melody~
March 16th, 2009, 07:57 AM
i used to want a myspace but then i got a facebook so thats wat im using.

Fox♠
March 16th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Ughh just had a little browse of facebook, the new interface is horrific compared to the old one.

Ascaris
March 16th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Ughh just had a little browse of facebook, the new interface is horrific compared to the old one.

Actually I feel that it's much better. The javascript and ajax makes everything much smoother.

Fox♠
March 16th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Actually I feel that it's much better. The javascript and ajax makes everything much smoother.

I hate it, the old facebook was so much more organized looking.

bubblewrap
March 17th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Eh, I have a Myspace but I rarely go on. xD
To me, it's just a bunch of snobby girls posting fake comments on slutty pictures. Pointless.

Tré
March 17th, 2009, 08:40 PM
well..i got some crap accounts on...myspace, facebook, meebo, friendster and hi5 i think..xD...though i occasionally visit them..xD

dumbpikAchu
March 18th, 2009, 08:03 AM
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
Yes, I am part of that group 8D

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Wow this thread of mines is still alive? Sweet...well I haven't been using my myspace lately...

Fox♠
March 18th, 2009, 12:57 PM
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
Yes, I am part of that group 8D

67367265% of stupid teens make up ridiculous and unfounded statistics for forum sigs (b' ')b

i doubt that many people would care if MySpace died.

Artemis
March 18th, 2009, 02:15 PM
67367265% of stupid teens make up ridiculous and unfounded statistics for forum sigs (b' ')b

i doubt that many people would care if MySpace died.

I would beg to differ on that one...srryz...you may feel that way, but others aren't like you...

mulch_ar
March 19th, 2009, 02:52 AM
I hate it, the old facebook was so much more organized looking.

I feel that too. I want the old one back

Fox♠
March 19th, 2009, 03:29 AM
I would beg to differ on that one...srryz...you may feel that way, but others aren't like you...

So you agree that 90% of teenagers would be distruaght if myspace died?
World Censuses show that about 1.2billion people are aged between 12 and 19, ie teenagers.

That's around 108,000,0000 teenagers.

Guess I'm just part of the 120,000,000 who wouldn't die.

WriteThemWrong
March 19th, 2009, 07:48 PM
deviant art and blogspot for me. never liked myspace and facebook for socializing, more into talking and laughing person to person. call me old fashioned

World King
March 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I have MySpace and Facebook, but I usually pay more attention to Facebook. And I'm part of the few teenagers who wouldn't die if there was a MySpace failure. That's for sure...

BenjiTheKid
March 20th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Facebook; I find; is boring. =/

Myspace... I have one. But, I rarely use it...

Honestly, I'm usually on Dogster or a public forum somewhere. The sites like Myspace, Facebook and such as... get really, really boring.

ClassicRockFan
March 21st, 2009, 01:42 PM
I only have a Facebook that I get on daily.
I don't like Myspace or most other stuff though.

Nitrous Oxide
March 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Facebook for keeping in touch with RL friends.

kingofjokers
March 25th, 2009, 06:43 PM
what do you use or think is more popular i just want to know?

Alex_
March 25th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I don't really know about faebook, but MySpace is pretty cool.

The Real AAA
March 25th, 2009, 10:17 PM
yea same here i don't know much about facebook so im voting 4 myspace

/Circa
March 25th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I don't really know about faebook, but MySpace is pretty cool.

yea same here i don't know much about facebook so im voting 4 myspace

I believe MySpace is targetted at younger people, while Facebook is targetted at older people.
You'll probably see more mature people saying they prefer Facebook while younger people, like the two I quoted will go for MySpace.

Me, I don't really see the point in either, as i'm more of a 'doesn't change my life at all' person.

Ayano Katagiri
March 25th, 2009, 11:15 PM
I use Facebook, it's a lot cleaner and more professional looking than Myspace.
Some of Myspace's user customizations make me want to puke. D:

beauty. proletariat
March 26th, 2009, 12:39 AM
I havent used myspace, but I dont really like websites that allow 10 year old's to fiddle with HTML and stuff; so Imma stay with Facebook

Cassino
March 26th, 2009, 06:40 AM
I only use a site of this type as a way of keeping in contact with people, say if MSN dies or something; and I only use MySpace because most of my friends do.
Given that the government is wanting the details of everyone on these sites, I'm contemplating the deletion of my account.

Arguing over which one is better is as futile as the so called console wars, although Facebook does appear to be a step ahead.

Gumball Watterson
March 26th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I havent used myspace, but I dont really like websites that allow 10 year old's to fiddle with HTML and stuff; so Imma stay with Facebook

Since when do 10 year olds know HTML, in the first place?

Also, I bet my DS MySpace will be most popular because that is a fact. MySpace is pretty much the chat monster of the internet...

...AH CRAP!!! *gets MP44*

Keahi
March 26th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I must prefer FaceBook because I have more friends on it and most people are in the "FaceBook" phase these days and I pretty much think that they will be on that phase until they die lol.

Graceful
March 26th, 2009, 08:16 AM
face book rules
now live with it!!!

Kaiser Glider
March 26th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Definitely Facebook. I'm in college, and have friends still in high school, so this is the easiest way to keep in contact.

Crimson Majestic
March 26th, 2009, 10:45 AM
To me, Facebook is easier to use, has a cleaner layout, and appears more modest as opposed to Myspace; not to mention I keep in touch with more people on Facebook.

Horizon
March 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Neither; call me boring but I don't see the point in social networking sites. Instant messengers are much easier for keeping in contact with friends.

As a disclaimer and before people start jumping on my back, I know that's not all SN sites are about.

beauty. proletariat
March 26th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Since when do 10 year olds know HTML, in the first place?

Also, I bet my DS MySpace will be most popular because that is a fact. MySpace is pretty much the chat monster of the internet...

...AH CRAP!!! *gets MP44*

export the thingy from a microsoft frontpage file O.O

which will be full of pokemon dragon ball z D:

Flabébé
March 26th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I have both. But I prefer myspace.

.Aero
March 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I prefer Myspace. It offers more customization, which I love to do. You just have to take the time to learn what looks good and how to do it, otherwise it's just a mess and no one wants to look.

killa5384
March 26th, 2009, 01:43 PM
I dont really use either , But i got signed up to facebook by my mother So i use facebook over myspace

The Fallen
March 26th, 2009, 01:47 PM
They're both just fads. One is more popular than the other one one day, then it switches. I personally don't have either. I had a myspace back in high school, but I outgrew it.

BHwolfgang
March 26th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I don't really use any, but if I did, then I would go for Myspace. That's where all my friends is.

emoBill™
March 26th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I think there is a thread like this.

However, I'm not sure, so Imma not gonna say anything.

I have a Facebook, mostly because my mom's on the OMG-MYSPACE-PREDATORS thing, plus I got it without her knowing and when she found out, she let me keep it...I told her that all my friends from Jersey were there and she let me. (It's true, too.)

I would like a Myspace because it seems to offer more customization.

Plus Myspace Music is pretty neat. I'd like to have a music profile.

(But first I gotta get out a demo CD >.<;;; Procastination...)

Chibi-chan
March 26th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Wow, this is pretty much the exact same thread as the one that exists.
>>MERGIN'<<

Comic Tragedy
March 26th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I have a facebook. I like the idea, but I don't get on much. Maybe I have an old timey mind set, but I can only juggle one social networking site at once.

Brownies
March 27th, 2009, 02:16 AM
I have facebook but I never used it often much.

anakoni
March 28th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I have a Facebook... I had a Myspace, but I just don't check it anymore. XD

I mostly use my Facebook for the applications and seeing what my crush is up to from time to time, cuz all of my friends that I really talk to are added on my IMers... n wn''

Eпvy
March 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I have both, and prefer Facebook. But I like My Space as well, even though it's only useful nowadays to steal surveys from others. =P

Gavin<3
March 29th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I have a facebook. I use it mostly to brag about stuff I've done in front of others, xD such as trips and parties and so on... And to keep in touch with friends who live in other towns. It's not as hectic as msn can be :p