Peach
Laura Croft
Daisy
Rosalina
Toadette
Uranus(Bloody Roar)
Tina(Dead or Alive)
Outlaw(TwistedMetal)

Well I ruined the poll so just post who and if other specify.

Cassino
January 28th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Reimu Hakurei, "shrine maiden who protects dream and tradition" (http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/8/89/Th03reimu04.png); so yes, her original incarnation.
A simple-minded optimist who sits around drinking tea all day is most peoples' idea of a bland character at least, but I tend to like characters I'd simply get along with, rather than ones that develop over the course of a story...

Haza
January 28th, 2009, 07:24 AM
I for got to mention Samus. She is a good one too.

Gummy
January 28th, 2009, 07:25 AM
No Samus Aran!? She is recognized as one of the first major female protagonist to appear on a game. Plus the Metroid games are pretty fun.

EDIT: lol, late by like 10 seconds.

icomeanon6
January 28th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I demand to know why neither Tifa or Aerith are on that list.

I cast my vote as "other."

Alakazam17
January 28th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Though I'd like to say Peach or Zelda, these ladies are stereotypical "damsels in distress," heh. They even have big pink dresses which they apparently think are suitable for kart-racing and/or brawling in. XDD

Likewise, Ms. Croft and Ms. Aran were more or less designed with a male audience in mind. After all, one of the prizes for getting to 100% completion in the first Metroid game was getting to see Samus without her Power Suit, XDD.

So I guess I'll go with Titania (http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/thumb/2/20/Titania.jpeg/250px-Titania.jpeg) from the Fire Emblem Wii games. She used to be a knight, though her most powerful weapon is not the sword, but the axe. She is also one of the most powerful fighters early on in the games, and very protective of the younger mercenaries in her group. And she's dressed for battle, not the runway. =D

Dachampster
January 28th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Cynthia of FLannery. Theyre good at Pokémon. Flannery just needs a Charizard or something, and Cynthia just needs ice cream.

~Kavin~
January 28th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Definitely give my vote to Tifa.

Chloè
January 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Oh, there are many I can think of.

No (Samurai Warriors II)
Oichi (Samurai Warriors II)
Nene (Samurai Warriors II)
Silmeria (Valkyire Profile II)
Fran (Final Fantasy XII)
Sofitia (Soul Calibur III)
Sakura (Sakura Taisen)
Sumire (Sakura Taisen)
Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)
Princess Zelda (The Ledgend Of Zelda + Smash Brothers)
Daisy (Mario)

Bianca Paragon
January 28th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Aeris
Or Shiki.

Nowait.
Momo <3

The Dark Knight
January 28th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Samus for me, Tifa in second.

h POKE
January 28th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Any one of those cool characters from Cobra Mission.

I cast my ballot as other...

matt561
January 28th, 2009, 09:37 AM
What about the worst?

Seriously you cant get much worse than Coco bandicoot or Ashley of RE4

Bianca Paragon
January 28th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Ashley was awesome, wtf
Transgendered Girl as the Presidents Daughter? Awesome <3

Rioku_Zanketa
January 28th, 2009, 03:47 PM
A tie between any halo chick and Samus. I recall seeing a female spartan in a fighting game once. Anywho, I just simply love the fighting badass chick that'll wipe the floor with you. A female equivalent of Megaman X and Master Chief is just too perfect.

Haza
January 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
A tie between any halo chick and Samus. I recall seeing a female spartan in a fighting game once. Anywho, I just simply love the fighting badass chick that'll wipe the floor with you. A female equivalent of Megaman X and Master Chief is just too perfect.

Spartan 152 Aka Nichole is her name and she is on Dead or Alive.

Capt. Couch
January 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Samus gets my vote. She killz aliens and seh doesnt afraid of anythng. [/ /b/]

Then again, Nicole (Spartan-152) from Dead or Alive and Claire Redfield from Resident Evil both come in a close second.

Haza
January 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah. Clair Redfield and Jill Valentine are kick ass girls too.

Persona
January 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Lenneth from the Valkyrie Profile series. So angelic<3

Metatron
January 28th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Chun-li from the street fighter series.

Damn, i can't believe no one else mentioned her yet.

Haza
January 28th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Well if she is worth itso is Cammy.

Rioku_Zanketa
January 28th, 2009, 08:06 PM

Don't forget Juni And Juli.

And while we're on fighting games,...Mai...and--Oh my goodness I forgot her name. I believe she died. She liked Terry Bogard.--Blue Mary I think. Those chicks are hot too.

ソラ
January 29th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Kairi - Kingdom Hearts II

Rhyme - The World Ends with You(Dont ask, I like her more, she is so adorable)

Rikku - Final Fantasy X/ X-2

Aries/Areith - Final Fantasy VII

Ashe - Final Fantasy XII

Marle/Princess Nadia -Chrono Trigger

Fox♠
January 29th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Meryl Silverburgh or The Boss from the MGS series

Samus as well, Lara croft to a degree and Celes from FF6.

Aether
January 29th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Samus Aran. No other character had done more for Video Game females as much as her, IMO.

Neety
January 29th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I think Tifa is better than Aeris...I don;t know why, she just seems more...approachable?

What about Aika and Fina from Skies of Arcadia? Please don't tell me I'm the only one who plays that game...

HoneyBubbles
January 29th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I love Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Alice from Alice in Wonderland apparently made an appearence in Kingdom Hearts. In that case, she's my favorite game character ever. :'O

Metatron
January 29th, 2009, 05:57 PM

Eh...she was always a bit too muscular for me. Not that Chun-Li couldn't totally kick my ass, Cammy just always seemed kinda...um..

I was always under the impression that she was a lesbian for some reason.

Fox♠
January 30th, 2009, 01:26 AM
I think Tifa is better than Aeris...I don;t know why, she just seems more...approachable?

What about Aika and Fina from Skies of Arcadia? Please don't tell me I'm the only one who plays that game...

Man, i completely forget that game!!

Oh god, good times.

Yeah Aika should be mentioned too. She was the ginger one yeah?

Haza
January 30th, 2009, 06:26 AM

Sky Pirates are epic! Love your choices too though they were forgotten.

Jeremy
January 30th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Where is Ms. Pac-Man, sweeties? She doesn't even get a mention? Her game improved upon what her husband started. =/

Anyway my choices are:

Samus Aran - She's just made of awesome. She's strong, beautiful, smart, and talented. One of my favorite characters ever since I was much younger. Her tragic and astonishing past which lead to her abilities and her Power Suit, and the fact she hasn't starred in a bad game makes her number 1 for me.

Whitney from Pokémon - If you truely know me sweetie, you know why. XD

Princess Peach - What can I say? She's the Princess!

Princess Zelda from Ocarina of Time - She actually helped Link throughout the adventure incognito.

Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2 - Well sweeties, she's awesome. =p

Ms. Pac-Man - I believe she was the first female game character. Also her game pwned her husband's game hands down. XD

Chun Li - First female fighter in Street Fighter, one of my personal best characters while playing 2 and 3, and she's just cute. XD

~MasterMind~
January 30th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Princess Peach gets my Vote

He Trembles on Your Breath
January 31st, 2009, 02:31 PM
Sun Shang Xiang (no idea if that's spelt right) from Dynasty Warriors? She fought with weird ringy things!
I suppose Amy from the Sonic series is pretty cool, if annoying.
There's also Kameo, she was a cool elf-fairy-princess thing.
My vote has to be other then I suppose.

Superjub
January 31st, 2009, 02:46 PM
You know what? I think we all could do with a Jill Sandwitch. =D
I vote Jill from Resident Evil =) (Maybe because I dislike most of the nintendo females for some reason =\ (Maybe not Zelda though...and maybe not Samus....)

joehat
February 1st, 2009, 12:05 PM
Ashley was awesome, wtf
Transgendered Girl as the Presidents Daughter? Awesome <3

Haha RE4! This is agreed.

I'd have to say Lara Croft. I grew up when Tomb Raider was at it's highest.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 1st, 2009, 09:55 PM
The lead female from Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen for appearance.

Overall Best: Raine Sage from Tales of Symphonia. She heals and casts uber powerful Light element spells.

Honorable Mention #1: Cornet Espoire from Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. She saves the prince instead of the other way around. Oh, and she can attack with candy, cake, flan, and other sweets. That's gotta be worth something.

Honorable Mention #2: Whitney from Pokemon GSC. She looks cute, but her Miltank will tear you a new one if you're not prepared for it.

Cassino
February 2nd, 2009, 07:35 AM
Sun Shang Xiang (no idea if that's spelt right) from Dynasty Warriors? She fought with weird ringy things!
And like all Dyasty Warriors characters, she's a real person. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Shangxiang)
I'm not saying your 'nomination' isn't valid, this's just a point made out of interest.

Akeraz
February 2nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
I vote Rikku from FFX. She's so outgoing, and cute.
And she kicks ass. And in a No Sphere Grid playthrough, she's the most powerful.
Where would we be without her?

daigonite
February 2nd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Hell, nobody's gonna know her, but Hama from Golden Sun. What is not awesome about seeing into the future? And plus, she has purple hair.