PDA

View Full Version : What was that?

Heart's Soul
January 31st, 2009, 11:21 AM
I went on PC and I logged in, as usual. Then it said I had 2 Notifications. As soon as I went into my User CP, I only had 1! Why did that happen?

Blue Screen of Death
January 31st, 2009, 11:46 AM
Obviously, one of your notifications was one for a new visitor message. No offense, but that should have been quite noticeable.

Patchisou Yutohru
January 31st, 2009, 11:55 AM
Obviously, one of your notifications was one for a new visitor message. No offense, but that should have been quite noticeable.

Obviously going into your User CP does not mark any new visitor messages as read, and since he didn't state he was viewing his profile beforehand, your assumption is incorrect.

Heart's Soul
February 1st, 2009, 11:03 AM
As I said, I had 2 Notifications and when I looked into my User CP, it went down to 1. That one was a visitor message, dunno what was the other one.

darkmewham2
February 1st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Probably a PM. If you go to the user CP it will still be there but it will think you've seen it.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 1st, 2009, 11:34 AM
Or maybe it's this weird thing called a glitch? It's a new concept, I know.

Gumball Watterson
February 1st, 2009, 11:42 AM
I am not sure, but I think it's possible the notification was deleted...

I smell Steve taking out the test account ;_;.

Heart's Soul
February 1st, 2009, 12:03 PM
Any other ideas? *feels electronic aura*

test_account may be coming here to haunt us.

Gumball Watterson
February 1st, 2009, 12:17 PM
I really don't see that it could be anything else besides that one notification was deleted. It never happened to me, but it's very likely.

And yes, I'm almost certain the test account is gonna come. I can nearly taste its test.

Heart's Soul
February 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM
About test_account:
Yeah, I see his portal from the server.

Back to the glitch:
Maybe it was something else that triggered it? It can't be a perfect coincidence as I'd A: see the fact that it was deleted and B: Who can time a deletion that well?