PDA

View Full Version : What's the feeling you feel the most?

kissing. raindrops
January 31st, 2009, 11:24 PM
Hopefully the title makes sense? xP
Which feeling (sadness, anger, happiness, etc) do you find yourself feeling the most in your life as of right now?

For me.. I would have to think about it.. I guess I feel sadness and happiness the same in my life. I'm usually always sad or happy. It depends on the day and what has happened in the day. If I'm sad for a reason, I'll be sad for a few days. If I'm happy, then I'm happy for the day, and tomorrow could be different.

Dukey
January 31st, 2009, 11:36 PM
I guess. Boredom. I get bored pretty easily.
But when I'm not bored I'm pretty happy, if I'm sad it's for a pretty big reason.

The Exorcist
January 31st, 2009, 11:43 PM
Boredom, pure boredom is very common for me, this includes making pointless content on the internet just to entertain me like this one (http://www.tinyurl.com/htmlmaster)

Guillermo
February 1st, 2009, 12:16 AM
Boredom, pure boredom is very common for me, this includes making pointless content on the internet just to entertain me like this one (http://www.tinyurl.com/htmlmaster)

Do you know how obvious it is that that's a Rick Roll? :o

I'm usually just.. bored. Or flirty. XD

King Goodra
February 1st, 2009, 12:24 AM
I don't think the feeling I feel the most is appropriate for a Pokémon forum.

Zet
February 1st, 2009, 12:35 AM
I feel empty to be honest and when I talk to this one person sometimes I feel like they are a friend and sometimes I feel like they aren't a friend

Mitchman
February 1st, 2009, 12:44 AM
Bored and lonely most of the time and a non appropriate feeling for this one girl.

helix
February 1st, 2009, 05:48 AM
Thoughtful. Eheh, I'm usually thinking about something or other. And I like that. After Thoughtful, I'm usually apathetic.. or basically, doing something relatively idle.

wakachamo
February 1st, 2009, 07:37 AM
Nothing.

I have no feelings

I am but a black hole.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
February 1st, 2009, 07:43 AM
Probably boredom. or dread because i go to school. XD But sometimes i feel creative!

Avey
February 1st, 2009, 07:43 AM
During the day, I go through being happy, sad, tired, triumphant, agitated and irritated. I'm probably irritated most of the time.

Franceschi
February 1st, 2009, 07:46 AM
I don't think the feeling I feel the most is appropriate for a Pokémon forum.H to the O to the R to the N to the Y. What does that spell? Figure it out.

Well, sometimes I'm flirtatious. I don't have a clue why, but that's just how I roll.
But most of the time, I'm a cheerful bunny. :D

Artemis
February 1st, 2009, 07:47 AM
I AM 100% ALWAYS HAPPY GO LUCKY...never can I stop smiling nor laughing...I'm just that kind of person...lol

Aitania
February 1st, 2009, 07:48 AM
Lonely :c...
And stressed, since school will be starting very soon. *was on a break*

Spinor
February 1st, 2009, 07:48 AM
I don't think the feeling I feel the most is appropriate for a Pokémon forum.

XD.... are you serious?

The feeling I feel the most is always BOOOOREDOM

After school I do nothing but do homework and sit on my computer all day. It has gotten to busy from me for school.

Specially since most of the science stuff they teach me I already know.

I usually play my Saxophone or Guitar to kill time.

>Feelings<
February 1st, 2009, 07:56 AM
This question just seems like it's made for me, but for giving an appropriate answer I'd need a list of the types of feelings first!

At rare times I feel all feelings, but most of the I'm either empty of all feelings, or just feeling melancholy...

But I'd hold up my request for a list of feelings again, if you please...

Wish
February 1st, 2009, 08:02 AM
Heh, the feeling I seem to have the most is either stress or boredom.

I hate being stressed, but school is pushing me to the limits doing this and that. I guess life can't be all happy-go-lucky every minute of the day.

Boredom is like my default feeling if I'm not feeling anything in particular.

Razer302
February 1st, 2009, 09:19 AM
I am normally sad, depressed and generally unhappy. I am only in a happy mood every now and then. I guess I need to find something good in my life, just so far I haven't.

matt561
February 1st, 2009, 09:35 AM
Me i normally get the feeling of complete and utter indiferance.... does that mean i have no soul???? 0_0

Stronkadonk
February 1st, 2009, 09:36 AM
Boredom.

I am bored 80% of my life.
Damn school.

Yamikarasu
February 1st, 2009, 09:41 AM
I'm rarely "happy." I would think content describes me better. I'm also very stressed and very annoyed very often, mostly because of school/teachers/parents/social issues.

wakachamo
February 1st, 2009, 09:45 AM
Me i normally get the feeling of complete and utter indiferance.... does that mean i have no soul???? 0_0

No, it means that you're a sane human being.

Savage
February 1st, 2009, 09:48 AM
Ok, I'll try my best to explain this.
But, I guess I feel a "distant sadness" the most.

But at the risk of boring you, that's all I'll say.

Cassino
February 1st, 2009, 10:24 AM
I often feel dead inside.

Blue_Drifblim
February 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM
I'm happy almost all the time. I mean, with a family like mine, you can only be happy and laugh. I love them so much... I'm surprised at how many of you feel sad, depressed, bored, etc.

Gold warehouse
February 1st, 2009, 10:40 AM
Most of the bad things you can think of...

chanchimi
February 1st, 2009, 10:50 AM
I've been feeling pretty thoughtful lately, I'm thinking and reflecting on things.

Went
February 1st, 2009, 11:37 AM
Happiness, and know what? I love it.

I'm sad to see so many dark feelings around here, though.

Tater Tot
February 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM
Exhaustion. XD I have a syndrome that makes everyday activities much tiring. So, I'm tired and weak in the body all the time. :x

Capt. Couch
February 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Like many others here, it's boredom. School contributes to a large part of it. I play video games, watch anime, practice cello, or walk around town to pass the time away.

Soul Eater
February 1st, 2009, 02:04 PM
I don't really feel very much. Most of the time, I just feel calm and content but there are times when I feel really anxious and nervous about something. I get frustrated a lot also and sometimes I get really mad.

Yrie
February 1st, 2009, 05:23 PM
I don't know, stressed, I suppose. Since I spend so much time worrying about my grades that sometimes I think about nothing else for days while I try to mentally estimate them and such. It takes a lot to make me happy, a little less to make me sad, and its quite easy to make me angry or jealous, given the mental pressure I'm usually under.

♣Gawain♣
February 1st, 2009, 10:56 PM
It's calmness. I can really concentrate and relax if I'm calm.