PDA

View Full Version : Pairs Forever?

Honest
February 1st, 2009, 12:06 PM
I know there are threads about pairs and all that, but this is different.

How strongly do you feel about your pair?

Heck, I love him/her
Very Strong
Strong
Average
kinda Little
Little
Heck, I hate him/her!

processr
February 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Camisado and I are in a very happy relationship outside of PC, and we both love each other very much. I think you can see I voted for the first option. =3

Camisado
February 1st, 2009, 12:13 PM
Camisado and I are in a very happy relationship outside of PC, and we both love each other very much. I think you can see I voted for the first option. =3
\o/
So did I. I think you said everything right there xD

devilicious
February 1st, 2009, 12:14 PM
I'm... not paired.

Which option should I vote for?

Drummershuff
February 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
I'm... not paired.

Tough decision you have there.

Anyway, Sammi and I are the best pairs ever. I feel very strongly about Sammi in the non-I'll-die for-you-pair-way.

Honest
February 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
I'm... not paired.

Oops, I should have made that an option. Sorry!

I like x_xcrissy a lot, but I'll let her decide..once she finds this thread that is.

Cold Fusion
February 1st, 2009, 12:26 PM
Oops, I should have made that an option. Sorry!

I like x_xcrissy a lot, but I'll let her decide..once she finds this thread that is.

I think we will be best freindlings forever don't u worry!
I really think that we have a strong friendship :)

kissing. raindrops
February 1st, 2009, 01:53 PM
I don't have one, clearly, my last pairing ended like 4 days ago haha X3
Me and Rowan were just friends, he really likes to joke and stuff, yeupp.

star88
February 1st, 2009, 02:06 PM
i have strong feeling for the person i am paired to
EDIT: ok ill admit it i am extremely close to him. i can't wait untill june i think he has said why:)

Soul Eater
February 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM
My pair is my boyfriend, obviously. We've been paired for over a year now and the commitment we share is pretty strong.

Kite Katsumi
February 1st, 2009, 02:35 PM
Don't have one :P Don't know anyone here 'cept WeisseEdelweiss. And .emerald a little bit.

Sublime
February 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
I voted Very Strongly, as friends of course.

I believe me and my pair are very good friends ^^

February 1st, 2009, 02:50 PM
I'm pairless, so I don't really know...but I do know that pairs are broken either never or with a lot of e-drama, yep...

Guillermo
February 2nd, 2009, 12:18 AM
I'm pairless. But the person I was recently paired to I felt quite strongly for. She's amazing.

>Feelings<
February 2nd, 2009, 02:32 AM
I'm... not paired.

Exactly what I was going to say...
But if I had one, I know I'd feel about my pair a lot, cause otherwise I wouldn't bother pairing up at all...

flight
February 2nd, 2009, 02:40 AM
It's pretty obvious what I feel about my pair. I voted for the first option. I don't need to list my reasons, because I already have in like, countless other threads. Let's just say, she managed to change my life and my views in a lot of ways; she finally knocked some common sense to me and taught me a lot of lessons that I previously had forgotten and learn the significance of what's learned.

She's the most awesome and amazing pair I have, and the most awesome pair I'll ever have. And it's not only because of these reasons, either. But I won't bother explaining any more; that's not what the thread asks for anyway.

Savage
February 2nd, 2009, 02:52 AM
Pair?

Your matched to other forum members?
Lol, how is this based?
Is it your choice, or are you forced to do it?
Even then, the significance of this "Pair"?

Unforgettable
February 2nd, 2009, 02:57 AM
I've been through a lot of pairs. XD;
A few of my other pairs, I felt really strongly for. A really strong friendship bond. :3 The one I'm with now, I'm in a relationship with outside of PC. I care for him greatly. :3

matt561
February 2nd, 2009, 04:08 AM
My pair and I are both very close indeed

That plus in june im moving from 600 miles to about 60 miles from her house so thats awsome

Razer302
February 2nd, 2009, 08:49 AM
I don't have one right now. I would stick with any that I get for a while and woud only really stop till:
1. they no longer wanted to
2. they left the forum

The reason for that is I will only pair if I am good friends with the person and get on well.

Avey
February 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
Pair?

Lol, how is this based?

Your pair isn't decided by anyone other than yourself. It's meant to represent a very strong friendship or a loving relationship. Most do it for fun; others do it to make themselves look really cool. The significance? You're just declaring your bond with the person in question to the world. It's not really important, but I wouldn't laugh at it and call it childish; a lot of people will kill you for typing such words.

Anyway, to answer the question; I don't take pairing seriously. While I'll only pair with someone I like and respect, I don't have to be in a fully-fledged relationship with whoever it is. Right now, I don't have a pair, so I'm facing the same problem as rikanai.

AtomicoExploda
February 2nd, 2009, 09:12 AM
There should be an option for people that are not paired, but I guess mistakes have to happen.
Anyway, nope, i'm not paired up with anybody. I don't really care though, and I don't mind so, yeah.

Franceschi
February 2nd, 2009, 09:14 AM
I feel very strongly about my pair, however we aren't in a relationship - I'm amazed by the amount of members who are, and I don't mean that offensively. Even though me and Joey don't talk to each other half as much as we should, he's a good friend and absolutely lovely. :D

I have to ask though, who voted that they hate their pair? XDD;

Aizuke
February 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
I've been through many pairs, most of which I've felt strongly for. Maybe not in the love sort of way. But still, I thought of them as good friends.

Right now my pair is someone who I hold a relationship with outside of PC. So one would say I care greatly for him. Which of course is true, and we'll be paired for a while in the long term. :3

wakachamo
February 2nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
Pair?

Lol, how is this based?

You might want to read the FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pc_faq#faq_paired) before going off-topic.

(Yes, burn me for minimodding. Go ahead.)

Metatron
February 2nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
Meh. I've been in 11 pairs since coming to this site 2 years ago, and I never looked at it as anything more than just a strong [online]friendship.

Like I've always said; to me, a pair is nothing more than having someone's name to place awkwardly in your signature in an attempt to make yourself look cooler than you actually are.

Eucliffe
February 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM
Well, from the looks of it, you're thinking of the pairs as couples. Like, lovey-dovey ones. There truly are some people who are only paired as friends.

Like me and my pair. Though we are of the opposite gender, we're paired as good friends, not as a couple. Although coincidentally, in something he was reading for a report, our names came up together, separated by a single "and"

But, if you mean it as friends, I care for him as a friend very strongly, and wish the best for him :3

Thomas
February 2nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
I personally think that pairs are just total bs, but hey, different strokes for different folks...

Honest
February 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
i really hope me and x_xcrissy will be paired for a LONG time, if not forever. She is really sweet.

Harmony
February 2nd, 2009, 07:50 PM
Meh. I've been in 11 pairs since coming to this site 2 years ago, and I never looked at it as anything more than just a strong [online]friendship.

Like I've always said; to me, a pair is nothing more than having someone's name to place awkwardly in your signature in an attempt to make yourself look cooler than you actually are.

So you're basically saying that our twenty four hour pair meant nothing to you? ;-; lool<3

Pairs? That's hott.( gotta love paris hilton)
But I've only had close friendships with my pairs.
And we ended most of the time out of boredom, or one of us decided to leave the site for a while. XD;

Kyoko
February 2nd, 2009, 07:51 PM
I've had three pairs; and I hardly knew any of them when I decided to pair with them. however, I'm glad I did because they're all great friends of mine <3 I don't love them ~that way~, but they'll always be special to meeeee.

mystletainn
February 2nd, 2009, 08:07 PM
I care about my pair a great deal. He's a great guy.

Yrie
February 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM
I've really only thought of my pair as a good friend, so I suppose I'd say strongly to very strongly, as a friend. Dukey's a great friend though ^-^

Azonic
February 4th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Whaaaat.

My pair is only my friend. A good one. :] So strongly?

Dukey
February 6th, 2009, 01:39 PM
We're good friends. We haven't really talked that much yet XD
But I don't know her at all outside PC or w/e, so it's pretty much a friend pair thing [I think?]

Suki
February 7th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I used to consider pairs whereby I could just have a very friendly relationship with someone, but recently I've taken a more serious attitude towards the whole idea of pairs.
I love my pair <3 lots and lots and lots. *hugs him* ^3^

Snipe Fire
February 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Um, how do you have a pair still liking pokemon? Lucky!

_Prince_
February 24th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Lets see, I had two pairs in the past, we were just really good friends and never looked to take things seriously. The current pair I'm with, well not just a pair now, she's my whole life =] and we are taking our relationship seriously. Um well simply put bf/gf now =P

~MasterMind~
February 24th, 2009, 06:37 AM
iam just avereage with her...shes almost never on :c

Sparkle
February 24th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I has no pair </3
I'm not really sure what they are for and stuff.

.inLOVE
February 24th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I don't have "feelings" for my pair. He is 4 years younger xD

I do love him though, in the most bffl kind of way ;D