PDA

View Full Version : Raped Raccoon bites off man's penis

Zorua
February 1st, 2009, 06:59 PM

Yes. Here's the link to..the story. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2172612.ece)

...I was hoping it was rabid, not raped...but this was before I read the article..

wow...

...It really left me speechless. Guess he learned a few things from that...

Sublime
February 1st, 2009, 07:02 PM
Is...Is this even appropriate?
O_o

Zorua
February 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM
Is...Is this ever appropriate?
O_o

If you mean the thread, then yes, I asked Ray before I posted here.

If you mean the action, then no.

...No. x_x;

To Write Love On Her Arms
February 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM
thats just wrong, he got what he deserved.

Mariah Carey
February 1st, 2009, 07:04 PM
Link stealer. >:o

Well anyway, my radio station just said this on the radio, and I laughed my ass off.

Patchisou Yutohru
February 1st, 2009, 07:06 PM
One word comes to my mind when I read that article. Pervert. :|

devilicious
February 1st, 2009, 07:07 PM
Godamn Furries.

I mean, yeah, he got what he deserved.
Godamn Furries...

Caelus
February 1st, 2009, 07:08 PM
I was reading through it and couldn't help but laugh at it.
Serves him right.

Sublime
February 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM
If you mean the thread, then yes, I asked Ray before I posted here.

If you mean the action, then no.

...No. x_x;

I was actually talking about both xD

Anyway, drunken furries raping animals is disgusting.

Aurafire
February 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM
Oh goodness....It hurts just to think about. *shudders*

Rioku_Zanketa
February 1st, 2009, 07:16 PM
Not as funny after hearing that he was drunk.

You guys would be surprised what others do when drunk. this is only the tip of the iseberg.....

Zorua
February 1st, 2009, 07:26 PM
Oh goodness....It hurts just to think about. *shudders*

I wanted to close the window as soon as I stumbled upon it.

..Oh my. And it MUST'VE hurt. seriously.

Kite Katsumi
February 1st, 2009, 07:30 PM
That poor raccoon ;-; I'm a furry, and I'd never do anything like that to a poor animal. That guy deserved what he got.

Tokin
February 1st, 2009, 07:34 PM
people like this give us furries the bad name we have in the eyes of many, I wouldn't go as far as to say he deserved it, but now he knows those actions carry consequences, I hope he learns

Kite Katsumi
February 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM
people like this give us furries the bad name we have in the eyes of many
Amen! Reading through the replies of this thread, I began to feel very unwelcome here ^^;

Patchisou Yutohru
February 1st, 2009, 07:43 PM

You guys would be surprised what others do when drunk. this is only the tip of the iseberg.....

You can't be serious; you make it sound as if we have no idea what happens to people at points when they're drunk. Honestly, raping a raccoon is not as logical for someone drunk to be doing than other things. I mean, the guy even SAID he wanted to have fun when he saw the raccoon. Clearly he had enough common sense in his mind to know that having intercourse with a wild animal would lead to unfortunate events, aside from the fact that it's not natural to want to rape a raccoon... regardless of soberness.

Overall, the guy was an idiot regardless of being drunk.

Persona
February 1st, 2009, 07:55 PM
..the hell? This doesn't even make sense, and there's not much info on this article. Wouldn't the guy have to be naked for the raccoon to have, uh, access? Why would someone be naked outside during a Russian winter? There are certain things I could never think about, no matter how drunk I was. :]

And this is why humanity is doomed. Modern medicine lets idiots like him not only survive, but to be able to procreate and grant the world with more idiots.

The Hero Without a Name
February 1st, 2009, 08:08 PM
O_O

This reminds me of when some man died after f*cking a horse... or that woman who tried to have sex with hers and she died when it stepped on her.

Beastality=no.

Thrace
February 1st, 2009, 08:46 PM
"When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun"

Yeah... he got what he deserved...

PiroMunkie
February 1st, 2009, 09:13 PM
Well that's one blow-job he's bound to remember.

Bamboo
February 1st, 2009, 09:57 PM
That raccoon could get a job as an efficient circumcision surgeon

Kaiyori
February 1st, 2009, 09:59 PM
That just makes me sick :x

How could anybody think like that :<, Well Just as everybody else.

He got what he deserved.

Cosmic Tyrant
February 1st, 2009, 10:06 PM
This is what happens after excessive boozing. Some people just lose all train of thought. "Lesee, I'm completely sloshed. OOH, a Raccoon! I wanna do stuff to it! " What the hell?! drunk or not, that kind of behavior is unacceptable. This is in Russia, too. Their brew usually has a high amount of Proof & Alchohol. Either way, I'm sure this guy learned a lesson...

Narcissus Secret
February 1st, 2009, 10:08 PM
That perverted freak of a man. How dareth he! However, he did not get what he "deserved." He should never have done it in the first place, but come on. No one deserves to have that happen to them. Especially since he was intoxicated/drunk. It took control and made him do something stupid.

♣Gawain♣
February 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
Good for the silly drunken russian, trying to mess up something wild...

PiroMunkie
February 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM
That perverted freak of a man. How dareth he! However, he did not get what he "deserved." He should never have done it in the first place, but come on. No one deserves to have that happen to them. Especially since he was intoxicated/drunk. It took control and made him do something stupid.

I politely disagree. There comes a responsibility with drinking and you have to accept the consequences if you continue to drink when it becomes painstakingly obvious that you should stop. If you cannot accept that then you shouldn't be drinking in the first place.

♣Gawain♣
February 1st, 2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah, If he hadn't been drunken things would be totally different.

Patchisou Yutohru
February 1st, 2009, 10:57 PM

...Did you not read the comment he said?

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun.”

Clearly that shows that he was sober enough to make a decision since he wanted to have some fun with the poor raccoon. Even intoxicated, when you see an animal, you don't become aroused by it and want to "have some fun" with it for whatever the purpose. That's just something that doesn't happen, as I and many others stated. He had enough judgment in him to decide whether or not to go engage with the animal or not and his decision had a consequence. One of which, may I say, seems perfectly logical when someone has intercourse with an animal.

The victim of this incident is not the man, but the raccoon.

Route 18
February 2nd, 2009, 12:32 AM
Any injury sustained to the penis makes me shudder. It's just...very painful. And he's just lost his manhood. That shows that people should drink responsibly, if not drink at all.

Dukey
February 2nd, 2009, 12:38 AM
Seriously. If somebody is dumb enough to rape a raccoon, well that should be expected.
Regardless of his drunkness, he should have had some control over what he did.
I do feel sorry for him though :[

Kazukii
February 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Only the Sun could get such gross stories.

Guillermo
February 2nd, 2009, 12:51 AM
...Did you not read the comment he said?

“When I saw the raccoon I thought I’d have some fun.”

Clearly that shows that he was sober enough to make a decision since he wanted to have some fun with the poor raccoon. Even intoxicated, when you see an animal, you don't become aroused by it and want to "have some fun" with it for whatever the purpose. That's just something that doesn't happen, as I and many others stated. He had enough judgment in him to decide whether or not to go engage with the animal or not and his decision had a consequence. One of which, may I say, seems perfectly logical when someone has intercourse with an animal.

The victim of this incident is not the man, but the raccoon.

Nick pretty much stole the words from my e-mouth. :3

The man only had what was coming to him. :<

>Feelings<
February 2nd, 2009, 01:06 AM
I actually laughed for about a minute when I saw the title of this thread. I thought it was a joke topic, didn't even think of such a thing actually happening.

While it's true that raping anyone, whether it be a human or animal is unforgivingly bad, I still can't help but feel bad just thinking about it.

Savage
February 2nd, 2009, 02:56 AM
Lol, things like this are allowed for a forum of this... Profile?
Now I don't exactly now the age variations here but the gruesome nature of this topic, is um.. shall I say very out there?

Either way, with pleasure comes consequence.
With idiocy.. comes a lesson in life.
Lol, I'm surprised he even got a hold of a raccoon, he should've gone with a dog, or a donkey...

Fata1Down
February 2nd, 2009, 02:58 AM
I can't think of a worse way to lost your penis...
This guy is going to have a crappy life from now on...

Aitania
February 2nd, 2009, 03:27 AM
wow...
Just...
Wow...
I'm speechless.

ErickaVolt
February 2nd, 2009, 03:45 AM
That man gets his lesson. What a furfag.

Chibi-chan
February 2nd, 2009, 03:50 AM
My god Derrick, this has to be the stupidest think you've posted ):
My life would have been better without this information.
and...the furfag comments etc...ugh.

matt561
February 2nd, 2009, 04:01 AM
My fist reacatin was LOL OMG WTF????

now they are just eww... and ouch

sims796
February 2nd, 2009, 04:04 AM
Why did I come here? I saw what this thread is about, yet I clicked it anyway.

Gold warehouse
February 2nd, 2009, 08:53 AM
These are the sort of stories you come across when reading The Sun...
He would've used that penis of his to rape other things after, fortunatly the raccoon bit it of before he could try.

Sonido
February 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
You've got to be kidding me. What is the human race going to do next?

I kinda feel sorry for the guy though. Even though he got what he deserved, that mus have really hurt. I'm also pretty sure that a Raccoon's teeth are sharp. Ouch.

Clairissa
February 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
Thought, and hoped it said rabid at first...
That's pretty messed up, but his comments are worse.
"Thought I'd have fun."

NoBel_ToKYo ™
February 2nd, 2009, 09:39 AM
Having something so sensitive as a penis bitten off by a raccoons sharp, pointy teeth sounds..well, extremely painful, but it really was coming to him. First thing i thought opening that article "Of course, only the Sun would print this kind of thing. XD"

Route 18
February 2nd, 2009, 12:34 PM
This thread is appropriate. No one on this forum is immature, though. It's just out-grossing. And ouch.

Callandor
February 2nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Wow......O.O
I am so glad I did not and will never expercence anything like that.
This also reminds me of a similer story involving a man running from the cops I heard on the radio one time. For anyone who cares to hear (though no one will) PM me.

Kite Katsumi
February 2nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
and...the furfag comments etc...ugh.

Yeah...I feel very unwelcome here now. :/

Dakota
February 2nd, 2009, 01:54 PM
*Goes Green* I'm gonna throw up... No kidding... That is just wrong. i know you got the okay to post this but I think its just- *throws up* oh, That guy is an idiot...

sims796
February 2nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Y'know, I'm still subscribed to this thread. That says alot about me.

I wouldn't let that racoon near my children.

Capt. Couch
February 2nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
I can't say I'm surprised that something like this happened. After enough alcohol, you'll never know how bad your judgment will be trashed until you get there.

Hopefully he'll remember what happened the next time he downs ten shots of vodka.

kissing. raindrops
February 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
...Lmao, the guy is a loser..
It's funny. But of course now he's gonna have to live without his penis.

Clairissa
February 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
...Lmao, the guy is a loser..
It's funny. But of course now he's gonna have to live without his penis.

Well there's been people who have had like... Their thumbs attached instead, but that guy doesn't deserve it I think.

h POKE
February 2nd, 2009, 04:00 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Funny that males are the only people to post on this topic.

February 2nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
What an idiot. Wish the racoon bit off more than just his penis.

pkmnhippy
February 2nd, 2009, 04:09 PM
I wonder what the children would look like if it worked.
At least that Racoon got a free meal.

Shikon no Tama
February 2nd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Made me laugh the first time I read it. It definitely made me the laugh the second time, too.

I congratulate that raccoon for giving that man what he deserved.

Le Krome
February 2nd, 2009, 04:12 PM
That made me laugh.
Hysterically.
That's what he deserved.

Metatron
February 2nd, 2009, 05:53 PM
Lol, I'm surprised he even got a hold of a raccoon, he should've gone with a dog, or a donkey...

...Wait, what?

Anyways, yeah. He totally got what was coming to him. Now he'll learn his lesson, I guess.

Effing furries.

sims796
February 2nd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Well there's been people who have had like... Their thumbs attached instead, but that guy doesn't deserve it I think.

You're a female. You don't have to go through the pain of, um, not having a penis?

I'm pretty sure the guy would rather go through life thumbless. Now, he's half a man...or less.

Effin furries.

HoneyBubbles
February 2nd, 2009, 07:19 PM
I have no sympathy for the man. (Maybe because I'm female)
That poor little racoon. ;~;

PiroMunkie
February 2nd, 2009, 07:24 PM
You're a female. You don't have to go through the pain of, um, not having a penis?

I'm pretty sure the guy would rather go through life thumbless. Now, he's half a man...or less.

Effin furries.

Both genders can experience pain that the other cannot. While, yes, females may be able to relate to a male losing a reproductive organ, a male cannot relate to a female giving birth. It goes both ways.

Godot17
February 2nd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Holy Crap. Not only has that man named himself a zoophile, but now he also lost what makes him a "Phile" in the first place.

Oh well, it could have been worse, imagine if it was a Zigzagoon...

Ripper
February 2nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Both genders can experience pain that the other cannot. While, yes, females may be able to relate to a male losing a reproductive organ, a male cannot relate to a female giving birth. It goes both ways.

Yes, but obvioulsy being kicked in the groin hurts more, for men don't go around trying to get kicked once more. :P

Penguin13
February 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
First thing I thought of was Mr. Hands.

Now Russian plastic surgeons are trying to restore his mangled manhood.

They should just say no.

Idiot!
February 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
Medical staff can't simply say no when in duty. They have to obey Hippocrate's Oath, IIRC.

I actually laugh when reading it. Men, you know what to do if you want to keep your manhood.

Penguin13
February 2nd, 2009, 11:32 PM
Medical staff can't simply say no when in duty. They have to obey Hippocrate's Oath, IIRC.

I know they have an oath to uphold.. But there's just times when you simply have to draw the line and say no. I mean, there's even a category that this guy put himself into; he earned a Darwin Award. He "did a service to Humanity by removing himself from the Gene pool."

Gold warehouse
February 3rd, 2009, 01:17 AM
Now, he's half a man...or less.

He wasn't much of a man anyway if he had to rape a raccoon...

darkmewham2
February 3rd, 2009, 06:14 AM
Tom Nook would have done the same. >.>

Well, that man sure deserved it. Atleast he can't rape any more animals. o.O;;

sims796
February 3rd, 2009, 06:19 AM

Noo-ho-ho-ho.....

For a male, that ain't nuthin' for a female to relate too. It's more than just a reproductive organ for a male.

Besides, I doubt you'll have to go through the pain of getting you wing-wong bitten off by a rabid racoon.

EDIT-post above mine is epic win.

Mitchman
February 3rd, 2009, 06:19 AM
I chuckled at the thread named and got shocked with the topic. I feel bad for both of em. There go grandkids and all the decency he ever had or will have. Thinking about it makes me sick i mean damn that had to hurt. Actually a female cant relate to anything as when it comes to the reproductive system. Actually they dont have to worry about anything unlike guys cause of the famous saying:
Size matters.

Godot17
February 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
I chuckled at the thread named and got shocked with the topic. I feel bad for both of em. There go grandkids and all the decency he ever had or will have. Thinking about it makes me sick i mean damn that had to hurt. Actually a female cant relate to anything as when it comes to the reproductive system. Actually they dont have to worry about anything unlike guys cause of the famous saying:
Size matters.

There's always the fact that artificial miosis can be done with scientists, but I wouldn't be sure about the love life...

What a Zoophile.

Avey
February 3rd, 2009, 08:39 AM
You can't be serious; you make it sound as if we have no idea what happens to people at points when they're drunk. Honestly, raping a raccoon is not as logical for someone drunk to be doing than other things. I mean, the guy even SAID he wanted to have fun when he saw the raccoon. Clearly he had enough common sense in his mind to know that having intercourse with a wild animal would lead to unfortunate events, aside from the fact that it's not natural to want to rape a raccoon... regardless of soberness.

Overall, the guy was an idiot regardless of being drunk.

Completely agreeing with this somewhat ignored post. The racoon deserves a medal.

Although if you think this story's bad, wait until we find out what PETA do to him next week.

matt561
February 3rd, 2009, 11:14 AM
wait until we find out what PETA do to him next week.
Oh yes that will be quite amusing
I have to give rep for this epic win of a post

Razer302
February 3rd, 2009, 11:58 AM
That man is one sick sick sick person. He got exactly what he deserved.

Anxiety.
February 3rd, 2009, 03:08 PM
Okay, that must of hurt, but, I can't feel all that sorry for the man, drunk or not, if you want to rape an animal, accept the consequences.

Also, for you guys that are like 'A girl wouldn't know how much it hurt' well, would you like me to shove a melon up your butt and have you try to poo it out, 'cause that's what giving birth is like, Baby's are melon sized. The only reason we would give birth twice is because we want to have more children, maybe because you want two or three children. So girls can relate to the pain. A guy getting his nuts bit off is painful, no doubt, but how can you feel sorry for a guy who tried to shove his penis into a small animal?

Anyway, I feel sorry for the Raccoon, not for the man. He got what he wanted, his penis inside the animal, maybe not in the way he hoped, but he got it didn't he?

Yamikarasu
February 3rd, 2009, 03:24 PM
I'm going to post in this thread, pretending like I have some logical response to this article.

I'm going now.

sims796
February 3rd, 2009, 03:32 PM
Okay, that must of hurt, but, I can't feel all that sorry for the man, drunk or not, if you want to rape an animal, accept the consequences.

Also, for you guys that are like 'A girl wouldn't know how much it hurt' well, would you like me to shove a melon up your butt and have you try to poo it out, 'cause that's what giving birth is like, Baby's are melon sized. The only reason we would give birth twice is because we want to have more children, maybe because you want two or three children. So girls can relate to the pain. A guy getting his nuts bit off is painful, no doubt, but how can you feel sorry for a guy who tried to shove his penis into a small animal?

Anyway, I feel sorry for the Raccoon, not for the man. He got what he wanted, his penis inside the animal, maybe not in the way he hoped, but he got it didn't he?

No, they cannot. A girl will have no idea how it hurts. Ever. This isn't about "who feels the worst pain". A woman will never, ever know how it feels. Like a pure dull stinging, followed by paralysis. Lingering paralysis. And, all at the same time, a pure pain unlike we have ever felt. Hurts like holy hell. Whoooooboy. You cannot relate. Ever. Like God just said "Oh, woman has to go through labour, eh? Wel good luck with your reproductive organs hanging vunerablly on the outside, a-holes!!!".

You see it on TV, it looks cute? Nope. Not at all. That litle caption is nothing like how it is. King of the Hill came close, when tubby kicked Hank in the hoo-hahs. Was unable to walk straight for a week.

I swear, I remember the time I slid down the banister. Couldn't move for a good day or three. There goes my children...and this guy as well.

Penguin13
February 3rd, 2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah. Sure women go through labor pains (which I have been told are like really bad cramps), as well as the whole birthing procedure itself. Women go through that usually at most 3 times in their life.

Men, however, are susceptible to a groin shot at ANY time without warning. It could be an accident, or it could be on purpose. I couldn't find any statistics on the average amount a man gets a shot in the nuts, but from personal experience, I would say it happens a LOT more than childbirth. I'm only 19, and in my life, I've probably gotten hit at least.. 30 times.

So I'd say overall, men suffer more from their genitalia than women do (and don't even think about mentioning the menstrual cycle, as men can get severe cramps too [unrelated to genitalia])

I'd also say this is a very good discussion about it: http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-13458.html

Oh p.s. getting your wang bent hurts too.

Godot17
February 3rd, 2009, 06:20 PM
No, they cannot. A girl will have no idea how it hurts. Ever. This isn't about "who feels the worst pain". A woman will never, ever know how it feels. Like a pure dull stinging, followed by paralysis. Lingering paralysis. And, all at the same time, a pure pain unlike we have ever felt. Hurts like holy hell. Whoooooboy. You cannot relate. Ever. Like God just said "Oh, woman has to go through labour, eh? Wel good luck with your reproductive organs hanging vunerablly on the outside, a-holes!!!".

Erm... Ok, I have no idea why there is this debate on if labor or nutcracking is more painful but let's leave it as that they are two different pains with no difference in level, only feelings....

Unless someone here is willing to volunteer for a sex transplant.

*Runs away*

sims796
February 3rd, 2009, 07:15 PM
Erhurm...If you are saying that, you need to re-read my post you quoted. Especially when I posted that this isn't the thread saying "whose pain is worst". It'll help if you would also quote their posts as well. Playing metiator never heeeeeelps..

Besides, if you are saying the pain has no difference in level, have alook at that link right above your post. Makes ths guy seem tame.

Karin18
February 3rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
lol, wow, that had to hurt, one reason i'm glad i'm not a guy, don't have to worry about geting kicked there...........or getting it bitten off.............

sims796
February 3rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
I gotta say, Penguin's link literally bought me to tears. It bought me to my knees whil walked. Just reading it made me cringe to no end.

Makes the racoon seem like a cheap hooker.

bubblewrap
February 3rd, 2009, 07:59 PM
Oh wow.
Well, this guy got what he deserved.
"LoL hay guys its a raccon i wana hav some fun!!111"
What a freak. xD
So, with his penis gone, he can't do anything bad to any other animals. :)

Karin18
February 3rd, 2009, 08:49 PM
haha, you have a point there.

sims796
February 4th, 2009, 05:05 AM
Oh wow.
Well, this guy got what he deserved.
"LoL hay guys its a raccon i wana hav some fun!!111"
What a freak. xD

Please. if you saw the way that racoon was dressed, you'd swear she was asking for it.

ErickaVolt
February 4th, 2009, 05:22 AM

Well it's not just animals but probably girls around him.

Azonic
February 4th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I feel sorry for the raccoon, because I don't think the penis would taste very good. As for the man, he's an idiot. He didn't even bother to find the gender of the raccoon before raping it.

In all seriousness, the action was very very very very very56 stupid, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Funny read, though.

Hope to god that he doesn't drink too many fluids right after this incident.

Dawson
February 4th, 2009, 09:36 AM

I've been drunk plenty of times, sometimes so bad that I can barely walk. Never once have I thought about raping an animal.

“He’s been told they can get things working again but they can’t sew back on what the raccoon bit off," said a pal.

“That’s gone forever so there isn’t going to be much for them to work with."
If he was capable of sticking it into such a small creature, he couldn't have been working with much to begin with.

This is such an overused, yet completely incorrect comparison. For a start, the vagina is built to stretch, and split at the softest part of the skin, making the opening even wider, to accomodate the size of a child. Painful, no doubt. But nowhere near the same thing as having a dude crap out a melon. As the anus isn't built to stretch that way, so.

I've always stuck to the same argument in the "Which is worse? Giving birth or getting kicked down in manland?" And that is, giving birth is optional. No woman has to give birth, it's their choice as an individual. Plus, you have all kinds of drugs to help manage the pain and such. Us dudes, on the other hand, don't choose to have our nads crushed by a straight kick and almost always don't expect it. So which is worse, an optional, avoidable choice or a non-optional, unexpected assault?

GFA
February 4th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I thought this was a deranged man's form of a joke. I guess not... WTF!?

Crimson Arcanine
February 6th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Ugh...

Some people just are so completely unthinking I swear...

I only feel sorry for two things, the raccoon, and the furry community. The raccoon because I can't imagine how terrifying its experience must of been and the furry community because these sort of things are what label a majority of the furry community with a label that is totally unfair.

ShinjisLover
February 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM
. . . Err. . All I can really say to that is 'wow'. Adding onto that, I also have to say: Gross! >< That guy got what he deserved. Poor Raccoon. .

Route 18
February 6th, 2009, 10:09 PM
True. So very true. And besides, men can't imagine how women feel about giving birth, and vice versa. They both feel bad, but I wouldn't know how bad a woman giving birth would feel. I mean, all that pain she's going through over a long time must hurt badly.

But it isn't really on topic, is it? Not that anyone would want to comment about some a-hole raping a raccoon and losing his penis for it.

Asmo-deus
February 7th, 2009, 08:08 AM
That's just plain wrong. He tried to raped an animal? Desperate much? pfft. What goes around, comes around.

Amachi
February 7th, 2009, 08:31 AM
That's just plain wrong. He tried to raped an animal? Desperate much? pfft. What goes around, comes around.

but he didn't bite off a racoon's penis, at least as far as we know.

22sa
February 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM
That racoon is really cute :P

But I think I'd half to use a golf club or a hockey stick to pet it >\

Aether
February 7th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I can't really contribute to the subject matter but the thread title seriously made me lol irl.

EDIT: 666 posts wewt brb worshiping satan

Snipe Fire
February 7th, 2009, 11:49 AM
This has left me
Scarred for life...

Degenerate
February 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Wow. That must've been one hot raccoon.

Sebastien Loeb
February 7th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Can I give my personal opinion? This history is simply absurd.

“That's gone forever I know there isn't going to be much for them to work with."

This is the most absurd part of everybody.

Chikara
February 7th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I'm glad I came back today so I could find this xDD

That sent me in a laughing fit for like 10 minutes. All I can say is FAIL.