PDA

View Full Version : Question: Database Errors

>Feelings<
February 2nd, 2009, 04:00 AM
Is it just me, or is something really wrong?
Sometimes when I want to log in to PC, I get an error message saying "Database Error" and cannot access PC.
Can anyone tell me why this happens?

Savage
February 2nd, 2009, 04:02 AM
It's basically a "low tech" version, of a sql <-- I think thats the abbreviation.
Meaning, to many connections at the given time.
Nothing big, just be patient, and wait till it's over.

>Feelings<
February 2nd, 2009, 04:21 AM
Oh, thanks for the help, but I'm puzzled as to how a server with such a big capacity can all of a sudden become too busy...

Savage
February 2nd, 2009, 04:22 AM
Oh, thanks for the help, but I'm puzzled as to how a server with such a big capacity can all of a sudden become too busy...

Lol you'll get use to it. Trust me.

wakachamo
February 2nd, 2009, 08:00 AM
It's basically a "low tech" version, of a sql <-- I think thats the abbreviation.
Meaning, to many connections at the given time.
Nothing big, just be patient, and wait till it's over.

Do you even know what "SQL" means?

Savage
February 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
Do you even know what "SQL" means?

I know it means that my time is going to be waisted.
But I do not actually know what it stands. Nor have I tried to find out, if I wanted to know, I might just to god a.k.a Google =D

wakachamo
February 2nd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Then please don't talk about things you have no clue about. :/ You'll end up confusing people even further.

Ausaudriel
February 2nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
Try searching (http://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php) the Community Questions & Feedback forum for the words "database error" and read any one of the 10,000 threads that have been posted about this already.

Rukario
February 2nd, 2009, 01:27 PM
I noticed your post was like @ 4:00 am (my time) .. on monday morning.. thats right about when PC runs its DB backup - It does tie up the db server for 15 - 40 mins as it runs. Its very process intensive.