PDA

View Full Version : Groups Membership

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:56 AM
What Is It About? How Can We Make One?

Ps. Sorry If This Is A Stupid Question..

aRedMoon
September 5th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Just a feature that the admins haven't taken advantage of.

Geometric-sama
September 9th, 2004, 08:34 PM
It's probably the only one XD. We can do so much here...

Kairi
September 10th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I don’t find it all that interesting from experience on a couple other vBs. Sure you could join clubs of your interest, but MCG really handles that. We could have used it for T-dome access—you know, making members do it themselves so it was still voluntary, but it works this way too I guess.

Arcanine
September 10th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I don’t find it all that interesting from experience on a couple other vBs. Sure you could join clubs of your interest, but MCG really handles that. We could have used it for T-dome access—you know, making members do it themselves so it was still voluntary, but it works this way too I guess.
I don't think so. Being able to see the T-Dome is just for changing the main usergroup. This one is for members to say they like Pokemon games so they will have a thing is their profile saying they are a part of the Gamers Usergroup. It won't change anything where they can see more forums (I don't see how it could).

Kairi
September 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
If it makes them a secondary member of a group, they’ll still get any benefits (IE seeing the T-dome), so it could have worked that way.

ravenstorture
September 11th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I think the admins should use it in some way.

aRedMoon
September 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
What for? We have MCG for a reason. >_>

ravenstorture
September 11th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I dunno, no real reason, just thought I would say that. XD

Geometric-sama
September 12th, 2004, 05:20 PM
At the moment there's no point in using it... we have all the limited access stuff for staff lounges anyway in their UGs....