• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New person that seeks to better his skills

Years
Okay, I'm Murak (obviously :P) and I was unofficially working on a pokemon mod, but for some reason there are a number of problems with it. ><

Namely I can't seem to insert edited images into the game, can anyone help me out with why this doesn't want to be inserted?

edited line: okay, i can't post urls. sooooo, i can't really post the image. ><

Its indexed and has 16 colours and in the right format, i can't think of why it won't go in. (sigh)

Anyway, that aside, I was highly impressed with your community here and would like to be a part of it, I'm not really great yet, but i was only starting to do things like mapping with advance map for a week or so.

(i have some pics, but i can't post them)

Also, when I start a game with the edited Littleroot town, even though I changed all the placement of the scripting, the male hero still jumps off in the original place and i can't figure out why.

Oh, about me.

I'm known as Murak, I'm 17, I live in England and I'm a quick learner when it comes to modding and I want to improve my abilities so that I might be able to assist the community that provided me with the tools to be able to mod pokemon games in the slightest.

Back