View Full Version : Favourite places in Advance Gen. regions

February 4th, 2009, 2:02 PM
Hai guys!

I was just wondering what everybody's favourite room/scenario in any of the game boy advance pokemon games.

I have to say mine must have been the volcano, hot springs and surrounding areas from when i played ruby. So serene and such suiting pokemon. Also the ash was a wonderful feature..

What about you??

Thanks =D

Unforgiver i
February 4th, 2009, 3:16 PM
I love the town with the hot springs in it in S/R

February 4th, 2009, 3:54 PM
"Favorite Place in the 3rd Generation" would have been a better title.

For me it's Meteor falls where you find Steven.

February 4th, 2009, 4:24 PM
My fav. place is the haunted house and Mt. Prye.

February 4th, 2009, 4:35 PM
I love Slateport City, Bill's house and the surrounding area, the Hot springs and Evergrande City.

February 4th, 2009, 7:55 PM
yeah, i agree da ashes b4 fallarbor town is sumtin special. i like it and da music too. in leaf green version: i luv da lavender tower wif my fav ghost pkmns, da route to da right of fuchsia city, cinnabar island's poke mansion

in sapphire: slateport city's like a carnival city, da route to da left of mauville, mossdeep city's like a peaceful island floating in da sea and sootopolis city has unique position of houses.

in most places i like visiting towers and caves the most. its a place like to where i can test my limits.

February 4th, 2009, 8:02 PM
Kanto= Celedon City
Johto= Olivine City
Hoenn= Sootopolis City
Sinnoh= Sunnyshore City
Orre= Phenac City

February 4th, 2009, 9:35 PM
Well Editman, the thread is about favorite place in the 3rd Gen, that includes Kanto, Sevii Islands and Hoenn.
My favorite place would have to be Six Island in the Sevii Islands, the Ruin Valley, and the Dotted Hole are great places to train, the mystery of the Pattren Bush(nothing really), the green and blue paths, as well as the Altering Cave, its all just great!!

February 5th, 2009, 6:29 AM
So whats everyones favourite puzzle in the game??
Things like the team rocket floor tiles that move you, or the invisible gym walls.

February 5th, 2009, 9:10 AM
My favoutite places are Goldenro City and Blackthorn City =D (Yay, nostalgia!)
My favourites in the Advanced Generation are....*Drumroll* Saffron City and Cinnabar Island....never really liked Hoenn =\

February 6th, 2009, 1:43 AM
My favorite places are usually deep in a cave or a city/town crowded with lots of people.

February 6th, 2009, 2:02 AM
I like the Snowpoint City, 'cause of it's icy beauty.

February 6th, 2009, 2:23 AM
I like the Snowpoint City, 'cause of it's icy beauty.Snowpoint city in the game is too small.... but its still looks cool.

February 6th, 2009, 2:43 AM
What does snowpoint lack the most other than space??
I think an ice sculpture would be awesome there xD

February 6th, 2009, 3:15 AM
My favourite area's are at a tie between Blackthorn City and Snowpoint City.
I really don't know why really; possibly for the snow in Snowpoint City.
As for Blackthorn; to be honest; I have no clue. I just like it :P

February 6th, 2009, 6:01 AM
Mine would be:
Kanto= Lavender Town, I just love the safari zone there and the pokemons.
Johto= Goldenrod City, because it's big and many things are there.
Hoenn= Lavaridge Town, hot springs of course!
Sinnoh=Snowpoint City, snowy I like.

February 6th, 2009, 6:43 AM
Well, I love mosdeep city because of the space center there and sunyshore too

February 6th, 2009, 7:55 AM
Edited the title to reflect the original question better, since this board is for advance games ^^"

And my favourite place is Mt. Chimney, for some strange reason. Team Magma battles?

February 6th, 2009, 5:49 PM
Mine is mt chimney as well

The Green One
February 9th, 2009, 4:30 PM
Sevii Islands absloutely.

Agent Cobalt
February 9th, 2009, 4:40 PM
You know I never thought about a "favorite" spot. In RSE I guess it's the desert area with the Trapinch. Cool Pokemon there.

February 9th, 2009, 7:34 PM
I really like the Battle Frontier in Hoenn. There is so much to do there that you never get bored. When I played Emerald, I fell in love with the place. It really is one of the best pieces of work in a Pokémon game.

February 9th, 2009, 7:42 PM
FR/LG: Sevii Islands
R/S/E: Slateport

I agree completely InMooseWeTrust. Kills the boredom. :P

Anyhow, it would be the Sealed chamber, Lilycove City, Hot Springs, Sootopolis City, Battle Frontier and Mt. Pyre in Emerald.

While in Leafgreen, it would be the Sevii islands, and Bill's house. Oh, not to mention the Cerulean Cave!

I love the Battle Frontier!!! It's so tough!

February 10th, 2009, 2:41 AM
I loved Four, Five, Six and Seven Islands thanks to their song-remixes from G/S/C. In Emerald, I loved the Battle Dome. But only when I was winning XD