PDA

View Full Version : I Have Returned!

ShinjisLover
February 5th, 2009, 07:32 AM
None of you really know me and that's because I joined here about 2 months ago and haven't really posted. However, I'm back and I'm probably going to stay for a quite a while, unless, of course, I get bored. . Or if I find the mods to be suckish, which is why I left the last forum.

. . . So. . Hi! =D

wolf
February 5th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Hello ShinjiLover, or ShinjisLover! lol Welcome back to the PC! Refresh your memory with the rules, and have fun!

Becky_x
February 5th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Hey!

I joined up last year but left for a few months and have recently come back, it's a nice feeling being back again ^_^

Dive head first into the topics, get yourself involved, maybe even set up a thread in the trade corner if you have the time and you'll soon find yourself not wanting to leave :) plus the mods are lovely so don't worry about that :3

See you around!

Hiidoran
February 5th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Good to hear that you have decided to come back, Shinji. It’s always nice to have members returning to the ol’ Pokécommunity.

It shouldn’t be too awfully difficult to keep yourself entertained around here. Just find a few threads that perk your interest and give your opinions on them. Before you know it, your familiarity with the forums will be similar to that of the back of your hand.

Have fun, Shinji.